Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Felarya rumors - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 am

gt500x wrote:

"A researcher of destroyed civilizations claims to have found a piece of artwork in each of the ruins that he has visited. Each artwork depicts what he claims is the last day in the life of their respective civilizations, and in every single one there is a squirrel hidden somewhere in the background looking towards the viewer. Every single one!" - biologist, Sophethia Kybelis

hahaha XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:50 am

Y'know, a lot of you have some interesting stories.

I think I have one you might find interesting. I took a look into the supposed 'immortality' of those who live in Felarya. I later found out that those who live past their life expectancy go missing around 5 years past their expected date of death. Rumor has it that they say before vanishing that they had an irresistible urge to go to the giant tree...

Some guy even came up with this crazy theory that there they are consumed by a predator, and then reincarnated into a creature one link higher in the food chain! Just because he saw a Dridder that looked like his missing wife. Whoever said that has obviously been out here waaaay too long...

*starts twirling index finger next to ear whilst cross eyed*

Well, woulda been one hell of a poor bastard if that really was his wife. He told me one week ago he had found out where she lived and decided to go see her, despite my warnings. Haven't heard from him since.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 am

"Due to the phenomenon that transformed Anna, she now has supernatural powers; her strength and appetite are limited only by her anger level!"
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 am

I heard a rumor that a human stumbled into Chordoni Waterfalls, and not only got out with her life, but also received several protective enchantments from Vivian. Supposedly, she showed Vivian the design for something called the "Wonderbra".
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:34 am

EdgedWeapon wrote:
 I heard a rumor that a human stumbled into Chordoni Waterfalls, and not only got out with her life, but also received several protective enchantments from Vivian. Supposedly, she showed Vivian the design for something called the "Wonderbra".

Lies. Why the hell would Vivian want clothing of any sort? You've had too much to drink. What else you got to say? Crisis turned vegetarian?
Back to top Go down
MasterGold8900
Tasty morsel
MasterGold8900

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 am

people have been saying theyve seen a potato with wires in it and it talked to them
Back to top Go down
keroko
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Jade once shared her lunch with a group of travelers before they parted ways. To this day, "a giant's lunch" is still a popular term to use for a feast that lasts several days.
Back to top Go down
HeavenlessStar
Helpless prey
HeavenlessStar

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Edit: thanks to Keroko for help with grammar editing.

"A realm of darkness where neither angels nor demons dare tread, this labyrinth of hopelessness is called the Evernight Forest. Each soul brave enough to venture there in belongs to Demechrelle, and the sleeping Queen of darkness renders a smile upon their arrival. " - Heseodorus

Last edited by HeavenlessStar on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keroko
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:05 pm

HeavenlessStar wrote:
"A realm of darkness where neither angels nor demons dare tread, this labyrinth of hopelessness called the Evernight Forest and each soul brave enough to venture there in belongs to Demechrelle, and the sleeping Queen of darkness renders a smile upon their arrival. " - Heseodorus

...grammar check please study;

"A realm of darkness where neither angels nor demons dare tread, this labyrinth of hopelessness is called the Evernight Forest, and each soul brave enough to venture there in belongs to Demechrelle, and the sleeping Queen of darkness renders a smile upon their arrival. " - Heseodorus

Or with a slight restructuring to reduce the runalong senstence:

"A realm of darkness where neither angels nor demons dare tread, this labyrinth of hopelessness is called the Evernight Forest. Each soul brave enough to venture there in belongs to Demechrelle, and the sleeping Queen of darkness renders a smile upon their arrival. " - Heseodorus
Back to top Go down
HeavenlessStar
Helpless prey
HeavenlessStar

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 am

"Someone supposedly saw Vivian sprout legs and walk around when she thought she was alone. If that's true it could mean her naga form is actually just an illusion." o.o

Edit: I almost forgot...

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets a meal."

Edit 2: "There's a young warrioress out there by the name of Bia Terme who can supposedl out drink a giant! They call her the queen of beer and bar fights." xD

Last edited by HeavenlessStar on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:07 am

HeavenlessStar wrote:
"Someone supposedly saw Vivian sprout legs and walk around when she thought she was alone. If that's true it could mean her naga form is actually just an illusion." o.o
Or maybe the legs were an illusion.

We can never be sure of anything involving Vivian again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
HeavenlessStar wrote:

Vivian's as unpredictable on the battlefield as she is during sex.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
HeavenlessStar wrote:

Vivian's as unpredictable on the battlefield as she is during sex.

I don't wanna know how you know what she's like during sex.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 am

Iamawesome789 wrote:

You sure? Wink
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am

"If ever you are about to be eaten, and you be still and listen carefully, you can hear the mocking harpies laughing." - some drunk
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

You sure?

Very. Now please allow me to drink in peace without having to listen to a horrible and potentially perverted story.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Iamawesome789 wrote:
Very. Now please allow me to drink in peace without having to listen to a horrible and potentially perverted story.

Oh we won't tell you details, but I will say this:

Spoiler:

Have fun with that image.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Sehoolighan wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

Spoiler:

*vomits*
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Iamawesome789 wrote:
Sehoolighan wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

Spoiler:

*vomits*

Alternatively...

Spoiler:

Wait, that would be wrong...
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Stabs wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:
Sehoolighan wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

Spoiler:

*vomits*

Alternatively...

Spoiler:

Wait, that would be wrong...

I don't wanna even begin imagining what it would be like if there were two of her... They'd probably- ...

*vomits again*
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Iamawesome789 wrote:
I don't wanna even begin imagining what it would be like if there were two of her... They'd probably- ...

*vomits again*

Hang on, hang on. Maybe you won't vomit with this explanation of what Vivian does in her free time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Stabs wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

*vomits again*

Hang on, hang on. Maybe you won't vomit with this explanation of what Vivian does in her free time.

Spoiler:

Now you're making it sound like a gam- ...

Nope, got nothin' left to throw up. They sell ramen here?
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am

Legend has it that Déméchrelle is saturated with magic energy to the point where fondling her boobs grants one very powerful magic. No one knows where this rumor came from. But it does explain some abnormally powerful creatures around Felarya.

Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
brothejr
Naga food
brothejr

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 am

Stabs wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

*vomits again*

Spoiler:

OMG OMG, Please please let me forget this horrible image! It's just too disturbing to contemplate!

*Runs over and starts chugging any sort of alcohol he can get his hands on just to forget!*
Back to top Go down
http://brothejr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next