Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More species of succubi

Go down 
+2
Shady Knight
Karbo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

More species of succubi  Empty
PostSubject: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:48 am

More ideas ^^  It's pretty roughly written for now though.

Mexolimes ( the species Chalyss belongs to )

Mexolimes, often called Tival succubi, are an uncommon species of succubi. The word « Tival » actually refers to the inhabitants of the demonic realm of Tival-makhos and it includes several demonic species such as Somexums, Redamios, Metarchs, Mexolimes or Taprams.
The real name of those succubi is Mexolimes, but most others demons have gotten used to call them Tival succubi, much to their annoyance.
Calling them Mexolimes when you meet them is a good way to start the conversation on the right foot.

Mexolimes are immediately noticeable for their skin, as white as snow and the unique « unicorn » horn adorning their forehead They also lacks the characteristic bat-like wings of most of their kins, sometimes trading them for strong feline hind legs. Unlike the rest of their species, most Mexolimes are mediocre to average spellcasters. They can become good at magic but only after some serious training, as they lack any natural proficiency.

They make up for it with their remarkable strength however, especially in their legs. A Mexolime’s legs can allow her to jump and reach astonishing heights and deliver devastating kicks.

Moreover, their horn attract magic directed at them, greatly dampening the power of the spell, and storing it. It can later be used in quick burst to make their legs even stronger.  When fighting a Mexolimes, it’s vitally important to try to stay out of the range of those deadly weapons. There are some colorful sayings among demons about being kicked by a Mexolimes in the nuts.

Obrazyns

Obrazyns can be found in several realms of Hell, as well as outside of it and even in physical worlds as they are the species of their kin that is the most adept at maintaining a physical form outside of a spiritual world under the right circumstances. They form a particularly dangerous species of succubi, despite their delicate appearance. Their bodies looks lithe and rather fragile, generally small in frame compared to their sisters. Their skins come in varied colors but are often marbled with beautiful patterns and sporting gems that seem to be encrusted into various parts of their bodies.  Obrazyns are generally arrogant and vain, loving to look at themselves, sneaky and very curious.

Obrazyns are often called mirror succubi as they draw their power from reflections. Whenever and obrazyn stand near an object or a surface that is reflective enough, her reflect become a clone of herself. It immediately increases her raw power as the double in the reflection is like a copy of herself she can talk to and use to help her process more informations faster. The more reflects in her vicinity, the more powerful an obrazyn becomes. In a hall full of mirrors reflecting her endlessly, an obrazyn could reach a formidable power and stay in a physical form virtually forever if she wished to. That power is also their weakness though, and if an obrazyn is deprived of reflections of herself, she becomes pretty weak, her magic becoming largely ineffectual. Obrazyn are rather fragile creatures, not tailored at all for physical combat like Mexolimes.

Obrazyns can use reflections for a variety of tricks. The most dreaded one is their ability to travel through reasonably sized mirrors to another one they have seen before and memorized.  They can also make a mirror show exactly what they want it to, and lastly, just by touching one, they can tell what it showed a while ago.This make them formidable spies indeed and also allow them to quench their insatiable curiosity.

Their most impressive trick however is to have all of their nearby reflections gather and perform a task, from doing some research to attacking an enemy. It’s a powerful ability as each clones can channel a magic of its own, making a large group of them extremely deadly. However they are fragile and once they break, it’s a reflection of the obrazyn that break as well and won’t come back before a while, significantly weakening her.

Obrazyns are not as voracious as other succubi. They do eat souls, but their rather small stomach are easily filled

What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:27 pm

I don't have much of an opinion of the Mexolimes, but I dig the concept of the Obrazyns. And it's quite fitting too, cause I remembered a scrapped concept for a character, a witch who drew her powers from a pair of magical mirrors she always carried with her. This is pretty much that character concept turned into an entire species. I can imagine that living in the employ of Obrazyn aristocracy is considered extremely demanding and frustrating even by Succubi standards.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Mexolimes:I guess their horns are very valuable. Instead of stating they are just mediocre or average why not making a drawback due to their horn and they cannot use magic in a conventional way. When they cast a spell it's directly attracted by their horn so they have to inverse the power of their horn to cast normally. Visually it's like a drill the horn spins a way when it attract magic and in a other way when a Mexolime cast a spell but she is exposed.

Obrazyns: nothing to say it's pretty good make me think about Mirror Master I guess when her clones are destroyed they break like glass or they just fade away. I guess they are good about casting illusions or mirages by manipulating reflections
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Ohh good idea with the horn, more interesting than the original one. I like it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 5:58 pm

The part about mexolimes being mediocre at magic sure explains a lot about Chalyss XD

I love the concept of the mirror succubi. It would be cool to see some kind of surveillance system, but with mirror fragments in the place of cameras. One question I have is can they use mirrors that are set in other worlds? For example, could an obrazyn use a mirror set in hell to travel to milkadis temple in Felarya?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Okay so first off wow! Chayss and her moma are Mexolimes (Mexoh-la-me's?)! I love it. It suits them perfectly and they seem rather well balanced. Almost helpless in appearance compared to other demons then that horn comes into play as a surprise defense! Reminds me of a deadlier Buncite Gem only more intimidating.

Speaking of gems aren't those Obrazyns are certainly little gems! X3 MMmnh nice to see somebody taking up the mirror demon role and doing it so well they made me want to re-write not only my dear Chantel's bio BUT the whole episode with her in Clare's Quest and how I was going to do it. x3 Heh heh heh! Thanks for that Karbo."

Look forward to more classifications! Best sub species article I've read since Shady re-organized the Naga's sub species. ^_-
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 6:20 am

Thank you, glad you like the Obrazyns  Razz

For the Mexolimes, I have put a bit more on them and especially their horns :

Mexolimes, often called Tival succubi, are an uncommon species of succubi. The word « Tival » actually refers to the inhabitants of the demonic realm of Tival-makhos and it includes several demonic species such as Somexums, Redamios, Metarchs, Mexolimes or Taprams.
The real name of those succubi is Mexolimes, but most others demons have gotten used to call them Tival succubi, much to their annoyance.
Calling them Mexolimes when you meet them is a good way to start the conversation on the right foot.

Mexolimes are immediately noticeable for their skin, as white as snow and the unique « unicorn » horn adorning their forehead They also lacks the characteristic bat-like wings of most of their kin, sometimes trading them for strong feline hind legs.

The horns of Mexolimes are famous and feared among demons as they act as magic lightning rods, instantly attracting magic directed at the succubus and greatly dampening the power of the spell in the process. The horn then store the residual magic energy which can later be used in quick bursts to considerably increase the Mexolimes’s physical strength when she deals a blow.  
The drawback is that the horn attracts magic coming from the Mexolimes as well, unless they learn to disable it for a short instant, during which they are highly vulnerable. Moreover, unlike the rest of their species, most Mexolimes are mediocre to average spellcasters. They can become good at magic but only after some serious training, as they lack any natural proficiency. This make spell casting a complex affair for Mexolimes, which is why many of them just don’t bother with it when in combat.

Instead, Mexolimes largely make up for their lack of magic with their remarkable physical strength, especially in their legs. A Mexolimes’s legs can allow her to jump and reach astonishing heights and deliver devastating kicks. When fighting a Mexolimes, it’s vitally important to try to stay out of range of those deadly weapons. There are some colorful sayings among demons about being kicked by a Mexolimes in the nuts.

Tentative frontal magic attacks are obviously a bad idea, although the horn’s area of protection is greatly diminished from behind.  More importantly, when absorbing many magical blows directed at her, the horn of a Mexolimes can become saturated. At this point she will be forced to release the stored magic in her horn or it won’t be able to absorb any magic any more, leaving the Mexolimes entirely vulnerable. The release is not an instantaneous process which means overpowering a Mexolimes with a barrage of magic attacks is risky but possible. Moreover only a part of a spell is absorbed, a small portion still go through and damage or affect her.

It’s interesting to note that their horn can absorb any type of magic including angelic one. In this case however, the Mexolimes will usually let go of the magic and avoid passing it in her body to increase her strength, lest some undesirable effects occur.  

During their long history, enemies of Mexolimes have been known to cut their horns of, as a mark of supreme humiliation. In Mexolimes culture, the loss of their horn is a devastating tragedy that bring shame to the whole clan. A horn-less Mexolimes is usually a shadow of herself, highly depressed and gloomy and will often seek exile. Their horn will eventually regrow again but it’s a very long process and the new horn is likely to be shorter and less potent. For that reason, Mexolimes with sharp, long horns are highly regarded by their peers  and considered strong warriors. A severed Mexolimes horn retains some of its unique properties and can be a component to craft powerful weapons.

Mexolimes are traditionalist and warlike demons who tend to stay away from the complex games of diplomacy and politics of the demonic nobility, preferring instead to make their way with a good old waking.  

The Malakos family can be seen as an exception in that regard. Indeed they rely heavily on diplomacy and alliances with others clans to ascend higher in the Hell hierarchy and retain their position. Their daughter Chalyssea is somewhat of a spoiled princess, caring little about traditions, duty or training. Many Mexolimes frown upon those who have « gone soft ».

Water-Nebula :  If she has seen it previously I think she could yes ^^

Last edited by Karbo on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:27 am

it's okay for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:41 am

Excellent work adding more detail on the Mexolimes and expanding a little on their cultures. I expect Obrazyns to receive the same treatment.

Speaking of them, I have a few suggestions. Given that they're described as lithe and fragile, maybe they could serve as the counterpart of Mexolimes. Where Mexolimes are naturally inept at spellcasting because their horn dampens their abilities, Obrazyns could be naturally ill-suited for physical combat because of their natural frailty, and instead dedicate themselves almost entirely to the magical arts. Maybe cliché, but perhaps they too could be quite strong against magic, though in their case, it would be because they are expert at turning spells back to their attacker rather than naturally being able to absorb magic. The catch, however, is that that they would need to see the spell coming in order to reflect it, so a sneak attack would be effective against them.

Moreover, because they're so vain, they probably also wear a lot of jewelry and value beauty to an unhealthy degree. Furthermore, because they are themed around mirrors, which are often associated with deception, especially among villainous characters, they could probably have some relationship with Frost Succubi. Both are sly and opportunistic, consummate liars and cheaters, favoring diplomacy over raw strength and manipulating their enemies into destroying each other rather than confront them directly. They could be rivals or potentially allies, though in the latter's case, both sides are probably be already planning to backstab the other and are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:35 am

Good ideas here ^^  indeed they seem a good match with the frost succubi and I agree, them being really magic-focused seems the way to go.

Next in line could also be a smoke-based species of succubi, but this one is in early stages :3
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Sorry to reopen this thread but something came in my mind lately. About Obrazynes, their clones are based on her own reflections which make if something happen to the original they reflect it, like a wound, a new hairstyles etc...
What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Do you mean something like, say you're fighting an Obrazyne and two of her clones at once, and you shot the originally by pure luck, all the clones would also suffer the same wound?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Shady Knight wrote:
Do you mean something like, say you're fighting an Obrazyne and two of her clones at once, and you shot the originally by pure luck, all the clones would also suffer the same wound?
Yeah something like
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:39 pm

It would give Obrazyne an incentive to let the clones do all the fighting for them, although given that she has to stay near a reflective surface for the clones to materialize, I presume she has to stay near said surface just maintain the clones. Otherwise, she could spawn a couple of dopplegangers and then leave, letting them do all the fighting for her.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Shady Knight wrote:
It would give Obrazyne an incentive to let the clones do all the fighting for them, although given that she has to stay near a reflective surface for the clones to materialize, I presume she has to stay near said surface just maintain the clones.  Otherwise, she could spawn a couple of dopplegangers and then leave, letting them do all the fighting for her.
According to the description it's already the case. They are physically weak to the succubus standard I assume the clones are weaker. My suggestion was just a way to spot the original.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Sorry to reopen this thread but something came in my mind lately. About Obrazynes, their clones are based on her own reflections which make if something happen to the original they reflect it, like a wound, a new hairstyles etc...
What do you think ?

mhh I think it makes sense yes ^^
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Sorry to reopen this post but lately I rewrote some change on the Obrazy entry I wanted to show.

Obrazyns can be found in several realms of Hell, as well as outside of it and even in physical worlds as they are the species of their kin that is the most adept at maintaining a physical form outside of a spiritual world under the right circumstances. They look more like female elves than female humans. Their bodies look lithe and rather fragile, generally taller but lighter in frame compared to their sisters, some members have bat wings instead of horns and the base of their wings located on lower level of their back. Their skins come in varied colors but are often marbled with beautiful patterns and sporting gems that seem to be encrusted into various parts of their bodies. They are generally arrogant and vain, loving to look at themselves, sneaky and very curious.
Obrazyns form a particularly dangerous species of succubi, despite their delicate appearance. They are often called mirror succubi as they draw their power from reflections. Whenever an obrazyn stands near an object or a surface that is reflective enough, her reflection become a clone of herself whose the shape and the color can be affected by surface used to create it. It immediately increases her raw power as the double in the reflection is like a copy of herself she can talk to and use to help her process more information faster. The more reflections in her vicinity, the more powerful an obrazyn becomes. In a hall full of mirrors reflecting her endlessly, an obrazyn could reach a formidable power and stay in a physical form virtually forever if she wished to. That power is also their weakness though, and if an obrazyn is deprived of reflections of herself, she becomes pretty weak, her magic becoming largely ineffectual. Obrazyn are rather fragile creatures, not tailored at all for physical combat like Mexolimes.
Obrazyns can use reflections for a variety of tricks. The most dreaded one is their ability to travel through reasonably sized mirrors to another one they have seen before and memorized. It is rumored they can travel easily between the different mirrors world of the Mikadis Temple. They can also make a mirror show exactly what they want it to, and lastly, just by touching one, they can tell what it showed a while ago. They can use this ability with to create a clone of themselves they give the appearance of the people reflected by the mirror to impersonate them. It is not perfect as the Obrazyns need a full body reflection and the information about the person to mimic are limited by the ones stored inside the mirror. As the impostor is based the image reflected by the mirror its appearance is completely symmetric to the original which mean inversion between the left and the right can occur. These makes them formidable spies indeed and also allows them to quench their insatiable curiosity.
Their most impressive trick however is to have all of their nearby reflections gather and perform a task, from doing some research to attacking an enemy. It’s a powerful ability as each clone can channel a magic of its own, making a large group of them extremely deadly. However, they are more fragile and physically weaker than the original, when a clone is destroyed it’s shattered like glasses and won’t come back before a while, significantly weakening the obrazyn. All the information the clone have gathered are lost if they are not communicated to the original before its destruction or dissipation. There is a little trick to find an Obrazyn among a group of her clones, as her living reflections they reflect everything that happen to the original.
Obrazyns are not as voracious as other succubi. They do devour souls, but their rather small stomach is easily satiated and stay long periods without the need of eating. They are rumors about the Mirror Maw are the mouth of an Obrazyn who use the Mikadis temple as her hunting ground

I changed the fact they are small because it's too similar to the Silver Succubi who are stated to be smaller than their cousin. Due to their narcissism and their fragile nature, I made their appearance closer to the elf to distinct themselves from their cousin who are closer to human in overall. I added the bat wing on their head and lower the position on their wings on their back in a similar way than Morrigan Aesland from Darkstalker. Due to they can travel from Mirror to Mirror I think they can used it to exploit the different mirror's world of the Mikadis Temple. I combine the clone ability to the mirror reading to create special clone they create special clone for infiltration purpose.

Tell me what you think

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add lighter)
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 7:26 am

Great additions here Smile

I really love the idea of having them being behind the mirror maws. It just make a lot of sense  Razz
For their appearance : Having them not being small but frail :ok that can works. The bat wings on their head though, I'm not really sure about it ^^;  I feel it's pretty specific and more something that would works on a particular character rather than an entire species.

The fact that what affect the original  would affect the clones as well : I like it ^^ it add some weakness to that technique and it makes sense. The same for them being independent and having to report to the original for information gathering.

On the other hand I'm not too sure about them being able to make clones of different appearance. I feel this is a really powerful  ability, for a species that has already a lot of power in the realm of spying and deception. What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 am

Wow! There were some grammatical errors there but the point is as clear as an Obrazyn's looking glass. This species sounds quite fun and balanced. Nice to see that in a demonic off shoot for once in Felarya!

Karbo wrote:
On the other hand I'm not too sure about them being able to make clones of different appearance. I feel this is a really powerful  ability, for a species that has already a lot of power in the realm of spying and deception. What do you think ?

I think it balances itself being limited to a cheap.copy that can be spotted through the methods previously listed, like inverse reflection differences and lack of behavioral data. I would add if the mirror is smudged or the person has a spell or technology that screws up their appearance enough it is a good enough safe gaurd but few know enough about Obrazyn lore to make use of these defences. Most people do.stumble into Milkaldis by accident after all. Also stipulate that only certain reflective surfaces are able to be used by Obrazyn. Because if they can use a sea as a mirror or a polished volcanic cavern they would be nearly infinite in their power.
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 9:06 am

Karbo wrote:
Great additions here Smile

I really love the idea of having them being behind the mirror maws. It just make a lot of sense  Razz
For their appearance : Having them not being small but frail :ok that can works. The bat wings on their head though, I'm not really sure about it ^^;  I feel it's pretty specific and more something that would works on a particular character rather than an entire species.

The fact that what affect the original  would affect the clones as well : I like it ^^ it add some weakness to that technique and it makes sense. The same for them being independent and having to report to the original for information gathering.

About the bat wings on the head it's something more common but not exclusive to the specie, there are still a majority who has horn on their head. The ones who have bats on their heads are more arrogant and highly to the ones who have horns. Razz

The ability to make clone of different appearance, started with the idea they can use the reflection of someone or an object to change their appearance but any illusion spells works better. On the other hand I didn't want the Obrazyns can make a perfect replica of someone else or an object by using its reflection but just an empty shell limited to the appearance. So if they want their creation less shallow they need a way to fill it, so using the information they gathered from the mirror make sense but it's still limited to what the mirror recorded so they have to add complete by themselves. So making a clone on themselves based on the data collected from the mirror is a good compromise. It's not perfect but enough for an infiltration task without exposing themselves to the danger.

Disguise themselves play a important part in the game of spying and deception Very Happy

felarya_refugee wrote:
I would add if the mirror is smudged or the person has a spell or technology that screws up their appearance enough it is a good enough safe gaurd but few know enough about Obrazyn lore to make use of these defences.
It's a good addition.

felarya_refugee wrote:
Also stipulate that only certain reflective surfaces are able to be used by Obrazyn. Because if they can use a sea as a mirror or a polished volcanic cavern they would be nearly infinite in their power.
It's already the case they can only travel and collect the information by using mirror, the other reflective surfaces are used to create clones only.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Alright I updated the entry using your ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Speaking of disguise, here's a question about succubi in general: we know that, while their true forms are the standard predator large, they can assume a human form that is not only human-sized but also sans wings, horns, and tail. When they do, are they limited to turning into a form that looks like themselves, only human, or are practically all succubi naturally shapeshifters with near-endless variance?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Gamma wrote:
Speaking of disguise, here's a question about succubi in general: we know that, while their true forms are the standard predator large, they can assume a human form that is not only human-sized but also sans wings, horns, and tail.  When they do, are they limited to turning into a form that looks like themselves, only human, or are practically all succubi naturally shapeshifters with near-endless variance?
In the corruption paragraph it is stated this:

Wiki wrote:
Many succubi use their attractive appearance to seduce, manipulate and corrupt mortals, in order to eventually draw their souls to Hell when they die. A succubus of that type will usually act as a normal woman to establish herself in a community, seducing her way to a high profile. Little by little her influence will start to be felt in various ways depending on the succubus' personality.

and further

wiki wrote:
If some hero comes and manage to find the exact source of the corruption to confront it, they soon discover another interesting fact about succubi: their true size. When they appear in physical worlds, succubi usually show themselves human-sized.

So yeah they can disguise into a human-size appearance but it's not their true "size" it's different from the Fairy as they are stated to be gigantic being the limit of the shapeshift depend on the individual. It's up to the writer
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 8:03 pm

That doesn't really answer my question, though. What's the limit on the variety of forms a succubus could take? For example, could a succubus shapeshift into an elf, then later a neko, then a human later on, all with different appearances and facial features, or is their human-sized form always going to look like their true form, only without the non-human parts?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Gamma wrote:
That doesn't really answer my question, though.  What's the limit on the variety of forms a succubus could take?  For example, could a succubus shapeshift into an elf, then later a neko, then a human later on, all with different appearances and facial features, or is their human-sized form always going to look like their true form, only without the non-human parts?

I quote again the wiki:

the wiki wrote:
any succubi use their attractive appearance to seduce, manipulate and corrupt mortals, in order to eventually draw their souls to Hell when they die. A succubus of that type will usually act as a normal woman to establish herself in a community, seducing her way to a high profile. Little by little her influence will start to be felt in various ways depending on the succubus' personality.

Neko, elves, humans are mortals so yes they can take a similar forms, there is no established limit to the form they can take as it's something that's vary according to the individuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More species of succubi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next