Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More species of succubi

Go down 
+2
Shady Knight
Karbo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

More species of succubi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 2:41 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Gamma wrote:
That doesn't really answer my question, though.  What's the limit on the variety of forms a succubus could take?  For example, could a succubus shapeshift into an elf, then later a neko, then a human later on, all with different appearances and facial features, or is their human-sized form always going to look like their true form, only without the non-human parts?

I quote again the wiki:

the wiki wrote:
any succubi use their attractive appearance to seduce, manipulate and corrupt mortals, in order to eventually draw their souls to Hell when they die. A succubus of that type will usually act as a normal woman to establish herself in a community, seducing her way to a high profile. Little by little her influence will start to be felt in various ways depending on the succubus' personality.

Neko, elves, humans are mortals so yes they can take a similar forms, there is no established limit to the form they can take as it's something that's vary according to the individuals.
That wiki quote does not say what you're saying it does, though. It only says that they can shapeshift into a form that allows them to "act as a normal woman to establish herself in a community," nothing more.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Gamma wrote:
That wiki quote does not say what you're saying it does, though.  It only says that they can shapeshift into a form that allows them to "act as a normal woman to establish herself in a community," nothing more.

So it says Succubus corrupts mortals to do so she can takes a form to act as a "normal woman" to establish in a community. A community is a group of mortals ie neko, human, elves or whatever humanoids who belong to the physical planes and whose the souls can be corrupted which possess different kind of standards. So the succubus will take the appearance that will match the standard of a "normal woman" to the say community.

A "normal woman" in a community of neko is not the same thing as a normal woman in a community of human or elves.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:47 am

That's reading far too much into it. An alternate interpretation is that it means "normal [human] woman," and the communities being referred to are human or human-dominant communities. I'd like an authoritative answer from the creative team, please.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Gamma wrote:
That's reading far too much into it.  An alternate interpretation is that it means "normal [human] woman," and the communities being referred to are human or human-dominant communities.
I what it contradicted what I said

Gamma wrote:
I'd like an authoritative answer from the creative team, please.
In that case you should send a private note to Karbo instead of hijacking a thread with another topic.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:50 am

Well that's an interesting question. I think a succubus have the ability to modify her appearance to that extent yeah. If she is trying to seduce an elf for example she could make her ears looks pointy if they aren't and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More species of succubi    More species of succubi  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More species of succubi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2