Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pendent Ascendent

Go down 
+2
Veseere
felarya_refugee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 1:57 am

It was until she calmed down Mako introduced themselves properly. His white mask shone, and is complemented by his sleek black hair. He wore a tuxedo, which also gave him the look of a nobleman, and a monocle which eerily glowed red.

"Good day, fellow adventurers. I am terribly sorry for the action of my... acquaintance here."he pointed to Xyraca. "Now, my name is Mako... I am really sorry for her entrance... and I am a dark elf. I am a swordsman."

"Beside me is Xyraca, a demon hunter. Although she may say that she is a demon, so.... errr... please don't mind that."

A faint "What?!" escaped from Xyraca. "So my name is Xyraca. As already said, I am a demon hunter. I use dark magic to fight dark magic, so that makes me a demon... right???"

Mako slammed his white-gloved hand towards her head.

"What was that for?!" she blurted

"For blowing up their ship.You know how expensive this ship is?"

Their bickering continued only for a while, and then they behaved themselves. Mako fixed his tie while Xyraca just fixed the mask of that covers her face, the mask bore an ever-devious smile. Her eyes were the opposite of normal people, the blacks are whites and the whites are black, and was oddly full of joy and excitement. They then listened for further response.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm

(My, so many masks. Me, Mako, Xyraca, and Shadowblade. We all go to the same Party City? I love it.)

Reverie's single eye came to rest back on Mako. "A swordsman and a demon hunter, you say? Well met. Quite extraordinary occupations, though I've little room to talk. You may call me Reverie. I am a..." He paused for a minute, attempting to describe her profession. "...Wanderer. Some prefer 'vigilante', but I believe that is more credit than I am due."
The vagabond needn't lay a finger on his own mask. Somehow, it had remained perfectly placed on her face.
"In any case, it's good to have you aboard." The eye turned to Xyraca. "Demon or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:52 pm

"A pleasure, or at least I hope it shall be, to make your acquaintance. I am Calious, if you were to designate my occupation it is less flashy than most. I am a shield thus, I use a shield to shield others as their shield. Does that make sense?" The heavily armored man would raise then lower is tower shield, then take a step to the side of the room and lean up against a nearby wall. "Thus, my job is simple and I'll just wait over here while you go over the plan. Have a choke point to hold or an opponent to block and bash, then I am your man, planning things is not my strong-suit."

"Oi' Put me down already you big oaf!" The small girl still held up by the ankle by Cal's tail would call out banging on his leg.
"Sorry forgot you were their pipsqueak, try eating some food this time and put some meat on that frail frame of yours." Rubbing the back of his head he'd drop her to the floor.

"Tis' a pleasure to meet one who is so good at making things go BOOM, Xyraca! The two of you can call me Vesi! I like to collect shiny things and look forward to conducting an successful operation with all of you!" The small mage would say after getting up and dusting herself off. She was feeling quite envious that she hadn't a mask, if only she had brought her blindfold! "Virgo shall we get back to going over how we plan to proceed into 'The Insatiable's' lair? Unlike that lumbering oaf Cal, I like to know what I am getting into."
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 9:09 am

(Yes it is quite a maquerade. Don't forget Black's Skin Mask!)

Virgo listened to the new comers and took them in one by one. A decidedly odd bunch to say the least, but then who did she know that was normal these days? Veseere and Cailous both had weird eyes and Reverie spoke in two Genders. Their Captain was a MANTOID! Honestly she was probably the only normal one of the bunch. She kind of liked it that way. "Don't worry I'll put in a good word for with Captain Quayquieg. He's a fair man and Veseere here erased all traces of your destructive demolition." She added with a chuckle.  "Now on to the plan to get the Pendent..." She said turning to the map and tracing their path down from Negav and directly East to The Chidokai Forest. "We'll travel due East for twelve miles then make a sharp turn here by this blood stain." She frowned. When had the map gotten blood on it? Oh right. When she'd Occumed the rogue mage Duval's arm from its socket. Whoops. She needed to less rough. This map belonged to The Author of 'Theory of Magic' Ferik Mezzus, considered a traitor by some in Negav but she was among those who believed his marrying a fairy and living in Kortriki had benefited his prowess. It was also said if a Fairy saw you bearing this map that they would take it in exchange for safe passage. She doubted the latter but it couldn't hurt to have it just in case. Besides it was made of a cloth that would never age and updated continously with new information as Felarya subtly shifted and changed as well showed what the user desired most in their heart. "That spot is where Dillon's lair is said to be. We'll circle there and observe. Once we see the she devil leave then we'll proceed inaide,destroy the Pendent and exit. Mission accoplished! Any questions?"

Meanwhile Black , that lovable comic assassin ,continued to wonder around looking for his target. "Map, map,map. If I were a map made by fairy snogging weirdo, oh where  oh where would I be?" He ce to a door and stared at it a while wondering how it opened then saw the round thing in the middle. "Hmm? What have we here then eh?" He asked smiling an unelf like toothy smile and turning the wheel eagerly pulling the door open to reveal....a naga. A twelve foot naga. Plump, fifteen feet tall and wearing, of all things,an apron and chef's hat. In all his time he had never seen the like! He watched her working on a number of dishes that all looked tasty. Pitty he was a Vampire and only blood sustained him. He slowly closed the hatch taking out his little piece of paper and marking off a section of the ship drawn on the back. "Definitely not in there. Who hires a naga to be their chef? Weirdos. Huh I'll likely have to kill her. Pitty I like boobies....and pastries....which look like boobies." He paused noticing his shadow hadn't left the door. "Oi, none of that now. Map first then murder, Ripper." He said gesturing back to himself. "Can't go blowin' me cover, eh?" Upon apparently being able to hear his the shadow ,named Ripper, reattached itself to Black's feet. He nodded and continude on his way but stopped at a port hole starring out it at a rapidly approaching airship. "Oh by Meralimexia's pointy tities! Not pirates." He said gritting his teeth. Looked like he'd have to do some probono killing today. He shook his head and looked for a way to the top sections.
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Reverie paced the room. "Just one. What exactly is Dillon? If we do need to fight her," He placed a hand on the sword at her hip. "I'd like to know what we're dealing with. After all, that's half the battle. I can at least stall her if I know her weaknesses."
Something about the tone of his voice showed a degree of certainty. Dillon would not be the first giant predator she'd fought.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:53 pm

As the party played around on their ship a smaller more stealthy looking vessel, The Fenrir gliding in their wake with it's wild haired Captain and her team of misfits watching from the safety of the viewing screen bellow deck. She turned to her motley crew. "There she is, men! Our prey. She may look like a hard nut to crack but I assure you this isn't my first time skyjacking an airship and it won't be the last! Now get your boarding tools ready and let's go get that map!" Her crew roared thunderously. There were a large number in the back, about twenty in total 'Red Shirts' mostly dressed in a motely assembly of battle armor and wielding chain saw cutlasses and everything in between. One guy even had a sling shot. Of course they were meant to be just meat shield for the four true members of her crew.

Aquilo looked human, if one with a terrible sense of fashion all black with green lightning jags stylized in tribal, but he was in fact a genuine human sized Elemental. The black jag under his eye gave that away. "Hmpf! I don't see why I can't just blast it out of the sky with my skills..." He said flipping his green blonde hair around which protruded from under his dew rag. "Zap! Down it goes." He was interrupted by the larger of their group the woman who looked allot like the overripe, eleven foot tall demonic blueberry clad in only a tiger skin skin wrap and leaning on a ornate looking hollow tipped spear with a little machinery ont he side. This was Noto 'The Bloated Orge' And unknown species not native to Felarya but said to be absolute warriors on the battlefield often feeding on the dead and living alike.

"Duh! Can't blow up the ship, dumbo. It's bonus pay. We can upgrade from this tub to something larger and sell the Fenrir for a profit! Hua hua hua hua!" She laughed jiggling. Boreas glared at her but shrugged admiting he was jumping the gun. There was a disgusted sound made from bellow Noto's hips by the smallest member of the group.

"Why are we chattering like Harpies? This is wasteful." Said Eurus and elf who was dressed in white body suit, a green tunic and carried a....odd red and white cane strapped to her back. "We should just drill a hole and toss in a poison gas grenade. It would be easily dispersed and the map would be unharmed. Our true goal instead of....pointless brawls in which most of our crew will die and thus be wasted." Said the sweet little blonde elf from her four foot vantage seeming to be preoccupied with a writing something on a list over and over again. "Don't you concur Zephyr?"

Zephyr was seven feet tall but sat cross legged on the floor passing sand from hand to hand without opening his eyes his mouth bore long scar and his hair was long and dread like complimenting his dark skin but contrasting with the beige runes inscribed all over his body. "Killing is a waste man. Especially of all dem fine gurls with they plush skin." He said with half smile. "Now we doin' this or not, boss mon?" He asked knowing Otsana's hair would stand on end and she'd grind her teeth. She was a wo-mon! Bastard!

"Arrgh! Fine since you are all so eager to get to it? Let's get down to it!!" She said turning to a horn and yelling into it. "Accelerate and release harpoons! We're gonna raid this kitten! Hya ha ha ha ha! Awrooooo!" She sid veyr nixon like. The ship poured on speed and pulled alongside of the large vessel several hatches opening revealing the ship was almost all harpon guns on this side! BOOM! POUF! BOOM! They shoot fourth at the ship! Did it have any defenseless?! .....Well we'll have to wait and see won't we? <.< Wouldn't be rightly fair and just of me to assume they don't.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

(Welp this us new! Having somebody else in the thread handle the first boss. Yes the hooks would go through. It's not like the Artemis has defenses specifically designed to beat them.  sweatdrop Note to self: Build better airships.)

Virgo raised her head to answer that question when she felt the ship shudder once, twice  plus thrice! The whole thing made a pained, distressed noise like a wounded animal as the Fenrir bit into the hull of the Artemis with it's hooks. A warning klaxons went off all over the ship. "Weeeow! Klonkak!" Came the alarm with the voice of Cap'n Quay blaring through the horn. "All hands to battle stations! All hands to battle stations! We've got Sky Pirates trying to board! Anti boarding defenses at the ready, men! Passengers are advised not, I repeat, not to sit on their duffs and actually help out! "

Black meanwhile was finally on the middle deck celibrating  his little victory at having found the door clearly marked 'Passenger Section' he smiled. "Finally! I can grab the map, kill the byrd and get one of these links off me arm." He said looking at the chains wrapped around his body glowing gold, that usually, only he and Asti could see. He sighed. Bound to get will like this....he hated it!! How did people get sick pleasure from being subject to another's will?? He grot his teeth and drew 'Random' placing a hand on the wheel turning it as his magic knife glowed and prepared to change form. "Sorry about this, but I need this bloody chain off so I can get back to me own li-" Thooom-crunk-squelch! Black felt the pirate's hook take off his arm and embed itself into the secondary passenger access door. He stood there a moment, his body shaking, though from rage or shock it was hard to tell. He fell back and yelled in agony looking at where his left arm used to be. "BLOODY PIRATES!! That was my bleeding good arm AND I just finally found the only exit to my damn target!" He said turning towards the hole in the side as new ashen flesh regrew and took the shape of his arm. "Random, I need a bazooka, motor or anti-air platform with laser tartgeing! Now!!" He said holding up his newly grown arm then staring at it. "....uh....Random?" He said looking down, up and around then a look of blankness passed over his face. "You are in the wall aren't you?" He said looking at the blood splatter on the wall and torn bits of flesh and bone where the massive harpoon had taken off his former right arm grinding his teeth knowing his hand, still clenching his knife would be sticking out of ruined mess on the other side with the one good weapon he carried. This was just not his day! Worst yet being wounded would slowly cause him to lose his elf mask. 

"Fook it. I'll take out these pirates first THEN the princess and her bloody map!" He said turning to the hole waiting for the pirate's to come through it all monkey like.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 pm

"Roger."
With that short response, Reverie drew his rapier from its sheath. She weaved through the chaos like a dancer, not missing a step. His speed was inhuman, her silence piercing. Yet he gave off no magical signature. Her abilities were purely physical.
After weighing incoming threats, Reverie decided to attack the fastest assailants first, those that could most easily rush Lady Virgo or the map. Rather, scratch that. Just the map. The Lady was sufficiently terrifying in her own right.
The vagabond locked onto a pirate dual wielding daggers. The poor lad hadn't even been able to draw his weapon before catching a sword through his left shoulder, followed by a cold, metallic headbutt. The pirate crumpled to the ground, knocked unconscious. That was enough for Reverie. It the wretch was to be killed, let someone else do it.
Reverie scanned the crowd for more targets, looking for ranged enemies in particular to eliminate first.
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:10 pm

At the sound of Quay's order to take part in repelling the invader Calious would put on his helmet, only the glow of his eyes was seen below the visors darkness. Turning to the noble woman he would nod to her, before speaking in a flat tone. "It is probably best, if we force the fight to them. Less collateral damage done to Quay's ship and all that. It sounded as if a hook landed close by to the secondary access door, so I'll take pipsqueak and head through that hall first. As it seems Reverie has the other direction under control." Grabbing his shield, he'd motion for Veseere to follow him as he took up a stance and step by step, advance down the hallway past an out of place elf, that he paid no mind to. The Crew's welfare other than Virgo, Quay were none of his concern. Acting as a slow moving plow, he would push any resistance back to the breach and leap out of it towards the other airship landing with a large impact."

Following behind the large knight, Veseere was sulking. Pirate's were boring after all, and this would probably be a simple repulsion, only causing a needless set back for what she hoped was a grand adventure. Exiting the doorway from the map room, Vesi would also notice the elf, however she would stop to interact with him. Something seemed off, maybe the scent or something but she didn't have a lot of time to investigate. Besides everyone has their secrets. "You seem to be a bit worse for ware. Here maybe this'll help you a bit, whomever you may be! It may not be much, but a little herbal remedy is better than nothing at all." Not knowing the elf was an interloper seeking to sabotage her chance at grand adventure, she would ruffle through her trusty pouch and give him a restorative tonic & perfume before following after Calious. "You smell a bit odd, but I hope you don't injure yourself too much more Mr. Elf crew guy!" she'd call back over her shoulder as she scampered down the hall to leap from the exit in a silver blur.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:58 pm

(Well I hadn't meant to have the pirates attacking just yet, Rev, but oh well! XD Also that scene with Black was cat but made me laugh! Rare that happens! o.o)

As the hooked chains bit into the Atermis's hull The 19 other Red Shirts shambled up the chains which were attached on the passenger section, the bridge and one near the engine. They split themselves amoung the three chains shimmying up them towards the Artemis. They scrambled through the holes in the sides of the airship going after what crew they could find.

Meanwhile the first of The Four Winds Mercenaries stepped trough the hole on the passenger deck and right into Reverie's path. This would be Aquilo Blackbolt. Who jumped on deck with two black and red armored raiders each holding a chain. "Haa! Man that was fun! Huh? Hey a fencer! Old school huh? Tsk! Well listen old ma-.....woman.........thing." He settled on. "Yeah you, genderless swords person, stand aside or prepare to feel the thunder!" He said putting his hands on either side of his sleeveless duster. "This ship belongs to The Four Winds and our employer!" He said with fierce grin. "Or ....you could make this difficult for us and I'll see how conductive that rod your holding is." His eyes briefly sparked with black lightning. Oddly he didn't seem to notice Black or the blood on the hall. Maybe he has ADD like me? o.O

On the Engineering Deck Noto bashed into the room with a gleeful giggle swining her spear around smashing through any personnel that attempted to rush her looking for the engine. "Hua hua hua! Most amusing. Perhaps we'll have time to play after I crush the...." She paused putting a big blue sassage to her light blue lips then swung around to regaurd the smaller Eurus on her shoulder. "....duh....what am I looking for?" The small elf girl shook her head rolling her eyes, that list she had been working on was stuffed into sewn on pocket on her frock. "The Engine Controls and you must NOT smash them. At least not until I finish Re-Configuring them so we can proceed to take over the ship and clear it section by section. Ahhh you had to love math.

On the command deck Zephyr emerged with a number of red shirts wearing gas masks and heavy armor for some reason. He looked at Cap'n Quay and his bridge staff with a wide smile made even wider by the jagged scar marring his face's right side and said in his Jamaican accent. "Ah Mon Capaetahn. A pleasure to maek yer aquitence. I am Zephyr 'Marrow Bones' Mesreh. He said bowing. "And I'll be thankin' ya ta relinquish yer vessel to my employer's control. This here barge belongs to she so, please throw down your weapons an we can dismiss with the un-necessary bloodshedin', ya hear?"

The aforementioned stayed on her ship and monitored things from a safe distance on I-Pad like device only it worked to focus only on her warriors in play and mapped out each section they were in on mini map while giving a small window showing where the two ships were headed and what was out there in the skies with them. "Remember you are expendable, the map isn't, so find it quickly or you'll be upgraded to very expendable." Said the crimson eyed mercenary sitting back in her chair kicking her feet back.

Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:48 am

(Oh girl! So many fun places to start. X3)

Black had been headed back down the hall to find an alternate way to the passenger access when his pointy ears did hear something. He turned around and saw two pirates, lamely dressed ones with stupid hooks, run up the chain attached to the hook in the wall. Along with a very interesting looking fellow wearing ugly clothes and putting off weirs life force readings. Hmmm. He was debating rushing up and stabbing the red shirts in the back and then challenging the boy (Aquilo he said didn't he? Pansy name)  to a duel but then the door behind him exploded open and an armored ...golem.....spirit....Knight thing emerged! He was in such a shock over seeing the creature he didn't even see Veseere till she held put something for him to take. "Eh? What's all this then?" He said taking it and looking at it. It appeared to be some kind of perfumed...healing potion. He went to tell her how dumb that was but she pulled a Barry Allen on him and zoomed away. He grit his teeth suddenly forgetting about the fact a new door was open and the map was within sight. "Hey, get back here! I don't want your fruity potion!" He said chasing after her, totally forgetting what he was doing. ^^;

Meanwhile on the uppermost deck Quay was sizing up his opponent. "Hmm you are a very polite pirate ain't cha? But rose lipped kisses will get you no quarter, you ship stealing sons of harpies! Men, get em!" He said sending the two largest crew men he had at the Jamaican Swordless Samurai. Unlike him both had huge over sized cutlass and were Asian looking monsters! Mountains of muscles.

On the Engineering Deck the elf and the blue berry butt would find the room and all the consoles were sealed with thick metalic armored soors. "Ha ha ha! Bet you didn't see that comming, eh ladies? Just like you won't see me comming I'd bet! Said a voice invisibly all around them. No matter where they searched they'd see nothing! Where was he?! Then a wrench huge monkey wrench would fly at Eurus and several hammers at Noto!

Generally around the ship on all decks crew were sealing doors and trying to quarantine the invaders till Cookie could slither in via the air vents snatching up victims four or five at a time. Poor souls.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:24 am

(Sorry. Didn't mean to rush the invasion.)
Reverie lowered his blade into a guard position. Her singular eye stared intensely at the elemental, almost as if he knew something Aquilo didn't. "If it's a duel you want..."
In the blink of an eye, both of the raiders at Aquilo's side hit the floor. Aquilo himself was untouched. So far.
"...Then it's a duel you'll have. Show me this thunder of yours."
The vagabond held her sword in a position that would allow it to soak up as much electricity as possible. He had not designed it without magic-users in mind. The 'XX' engraved in the hilt of the rapier began to glow softly, and the 'XVIII' on the mask did the same. When she had them made years ago, he had been asked what sort of enchantment he required to perform his duties. Rather than the usual requests (such as fireballs or lightning strikes), she had made one that seemed peculiar at the time.
Energy Deflection. While utterly useless in physical combat, he knew that such an ability had its uses. This was one.
The drawback, of course, was that the sword could not attract energy. In order to redirect magical attacks, the blade must come into direct contact with them.
Luckily, metal already attracted lightning naturally.
(Is that a thing? I hope so. I couldn't find much about exactly what magic can do on the wiki. If not... I'll figure something out. Or die, I guess. But where would the fun in that be?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Aquilo didn't even bother to look at his henchmen the heartless bastard instead he chuckled. "You're a league above the normal trash, aren't you? Even know what I am." His smile faded. "Actually that last part pisses me off a little. I like revealing that to my victims." He said with his eyes again flashing with black bolts. "Oh well I guess I'll have to make you suffer a little EXTRA humiliation for it." He said flashing them a wicked smile before reaching out and conjuring a large sword made out of pulsating black lightning he raised it then slashed forward with one handed aiming for Rev's actual sword instead of their body.

Oberseving this on her screen Otsana slapped her forehead. "Moron! Don't play with that thing! Kill it quickly and fetch me my map! Argh! I hate how Aquilo can get so zoned in on fighting that he forgets what he's doing. Siiiiigh why can't he be more fly and yet reliable like Zephyr?" She asked rolling her eyes looking at his screen with a smirk.

Zephyr shook his head as his oversized opponents came at him overzealously. "Well I have to 'and to ya, mon. Not many Capaetahns would send their best crew to their deathes first. A cruel man you are Cap'n!" He said leaning back impossibly far. "Get low mon! So low down in the grave." He said as two of his heavily armored buddies pulled the only weapons they had at their sides: bags of sand. Zephyr did a one handed hand-stand then with one of his sandal clad feet gestured and the sand followed his motion shooting forward he then sprang back and breathed FIRE at the sand turning into glass. "Stakki-Bure'do!" He cried out naming the spell/special attack It wasn't very thick so it shattered upon hitting their faces smashing into thousands of little shards causing them to scream out as they were blinded and in pain.The markings on his skin glowed brightly flaring then with gesture forward he pushed a single piece of glass into each man's brain killing them instantly. He stood there looking less-than-happy despite his flawless victory. "Fyah fi yuh! Are you satisfied? Shall we have another of yer Poppy Shows?" He said glaring at Cap'n Quay fiercely.

In the Engine room things weren't going as well for the pirates though! Noto's blubbery body deflected the hammers with natural rolls of armor but that didn't mean they tickled! "Ow! Quit dat!" She said swinging her spear to knock them off course and into machinery that thankfully was protected. However Eurus was small and if she had been a taller human that wrench would have landed without any chance deflection. As it was she had Elf Ears and her hearing was quite good. She narrowed her eyes as she went down and let the wrench bounce off Noto's volumious butt and go clanging into a wall. "T-that was a very well executed surprise." Said Eurus narrowing her eyes and scanning the room as she drew out her paper list and produced a quil. "Invisibility is a very pleasant complimentary ability. It works for attack and defense but it fails to completely if it cannot disguise one's sound. Stat Adjustment!" She said the quil glowing with red and green energies. "Character Bonus: Eurus 'The Tweak' 's hearing is bolstered 200%." She said increasing her elfish hearing to crazy levels trying to find his heart beat, his footsteps and the second she did she would sick Noto's spear on him. Game Set Match.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 pm

(.... Shocked I'm in love with that Jamaican.....Especially now that he's using the real langauge and being less a sterotype! How did he breathe fire though?! 83 )

Cap'N Quay grit his teeth at Guy and Xhiao being brought down in such an awful way. He took note that it was the helpers who carried the 'ammo' and Mister Zephyr who manipulated and shaped it. He wondered if Zephyr was a magic or just Psionic. He moved the sand with his foot before and after he turned it to glass but that fire breath....that was magic for sure especially since turning sand to glass required heat of an excessive degree. Could he be Volcanic Mage?! "Hmpf. I thank you for not making them suffer long, but I still must give you a sky funeral for what ya done." He said  uncrossimg his arms and adjusting his body into a martial arts stance. "Ready when you are." He said seeming to pass his move over but instead the blades on his mechanical claws opened and revealed a barrels. BLAM, BLAM, BLAM! He sent screeching blasts of air pressure at the armored finds with the bags of sand.

The Egineer, Jasper K. Siler,  mentally chuckled as he ducked under a wrench that was deflected via a big blue booty. Oh this was fun! Jasper was ....well an invisible man of sorts. In short he was part Cuttle Fish Mermaid on his mom's side and part human on his dad's side nut instead of turning into a merman he became a human with weird skin who could mimic any environment. Instantly! But he couldn't hide his heart beat or move without making a noise. 'Huh. Looks like that got me fair and square. He said shifting his skin and hair back to its normal look which was a lanky 18 year old boy with patches of mottled yellow skin here and there and a pair of fins sticking out of his cheddar cheese colored mop of hair. He held up his hands. "I surrender! You beat me fair 'an square, Christmas Tree and Miss Blue Berry. Take me to your brig!" He said happily waiting to see what either would do.

(I'll post Black's when Lady Veseere next posts since he's chasing her. Virgo is obviously going to stay and keep the map safe so no need to post that right? Only person who hasn't posted in a while is Sir Fighter Jet...:3)
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 7:12 am

As Veseere was about to leap out of the whole in the side of the ship, she glanced over he shoulder and noticed that the elf was following her. The sight causing her to flash him a smile most sincere. "Well aren't you a very ambitious member of the crew. Going to follow us over and earn some accolades from you Cap'n? Come on then tarry ho, adventure awaits!" In a fluid series of motion, the girl would whip off the sash to her robe, tossing it over the harpoon cable and leaping out of the Artemis sliding over to the enemy vessel. Upon landing she would look back over and beckon to the man. "Let's go, or you're gonna get left 'behind!" Skipping over with glee, seeming out of place in the battle before her, she'd duck under Cal's swinging tail. "Cover me for a couple seconds please Calious and look for a way inside. I'll work on getting rid of some of their anchoring harpoon lines."

"Ha, easy for you to.... say. Not like anyone goes for... seriously bugger off... goes for the small woman first." As Vesi did her shenanigans for all he knew, Calious would be pressing the advance on four red shirts. Too large to dodge attacks, he would only shift his weight and posture to absorb what was about to hit him. A sword to his left, he'd tilt and press forward with his shield redirecting the blade into the man's comrade. Taking a blow to the side he'd wince, as his tail wrapped around the man's wrist and flung the assailant through the air behind him. A thump being heard as the warriors body smacked against the Artemis's hull and plummeted between the two ships. Hearing the sound of wind beginning to pick up, with a sense of urgency he would lung forward and grab the last deck-hand. Reeling back he would pitch the man through a door. "You there elf, quickly get inside! That little witch has a thing for not bothering to distinguish between friend and foe alike." Upon giving his warning he would disappear as a blue magic sigil formed on the surface of the ship.

Veseere was in center of the ship's deck area, an ornate staff planter in the center of the sigil, giving off a dangerous aura. "I beseech thee old gods and the new alike, carry in this storm on winds of malice in dedication to your glory. Let your wrath spew forth in a momentous symphony of lightning. May your thunderous roar deafen my foes and your sharpest blades plant themselves into their hearts rending them in two. Bring only despair to my foes and hope of the new day to the rest. Come forth, voltaic dance of the lightning blitz." Raising her staff as it shone brightly she would slam it down, thunder seeming to echo as it struck the circles center. Pillars of lightning raining down striking some of the cables as well as the hulls of both ships as she ran inside after Calious screaming. "Might have gone a tad overboard with that shocking display, good think Mr. Beepers isn't here!" Once a fair distance inside she would collapse to the ground to regain her breath. "It's going to be a while before I can channel something like that again." she'd say as she stowed the staff into her pack.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 7:49 am

As the swords made contact, the engraving's glow transitioned from soft to almost violent. Electricity coursed through the blade, searching for a direction to discharge. Reverie knew better than to fight an elemental with their own element. Instead, he aimed at pirate's ship. Whether or not it did damage didn't matter, she just needed to make sure the lightning was put to use before it discharged down his arm. The she placed the blade on Aquilo's shoulder and vaulted over him, placing a kick in between his shoulder blades and launching into the air.
(It would be rude to assume that you'd not have time to react now that Rev is in the air, so I'll end this here. After all, I don't know what Aquilo's reflexes are like. However, if Aquilo isn't fast enough, expect a dive. A dive followed by gravity smacking Rev's metallic mask directly into Aquilo's forehead.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: !   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 pm

(Well thank ya, Fel! XD Yeah I sometimes do my research after an idea has formed and it leads to....breaks in character. Though if the character continues to be fun and evolves I put more effort into researching them and thus they become more fascinating....and sometimes terrifying o-o;)

Zephyr was beginning to think this Cap'n Quay was no more deserving of being Tap a di tap than a a Sanseh Fowl....till three of his warriors, eavily armored ones at that, were blasted off their feet by concentrated bullets made of wind?! "Most impressive!" he said a touch fearful but his evil grin re-appeared. "Ha ha ha...! That was good but a prento move. Queffing my men was a good move if  I were weak, but to queff them just because you think I need them around and alive to use mah magik? Ha ha AHA HA HA! Watch and witness!" He said extending both hands towards the fallen bags which rose into the air soundlessy but then there was rattling and squelch as the glass rises up out of the bodies on the floor and then the bags rip open swirling around Zephyr. "Now I will say again, mon capaetaaahn.....Surrender yer vessel and I'll spare your life. Cross me once more and...." He cocked his head. "Raas dis!  ta rhaatid with you! I no offer mercy TWICE!!" He said his eyes widening madly. "You've awoken mi demon! An he's hungry!" He said thrusting his hands forward then twisting them at the last second. "Chikyu Ojeee!" He said cuasing it to spin and strike forward like a drill. He was going to sand blast Quay.

Aquilo was surprised by Rev's ability to deflect the black lightning with such ease and mentally chucked at the bolt hitting the Fenrir. That's what that lazy bitch got for staying out of play and using them all as pawns. He half considered phasing into lightning to deflect the blow but he considered the move too long and took the blow staggering forward. He took the head butt from their mask causing him some more pain. "Argh! Not too bad! You're a tough generless figure are you?" He said rolling and then trying to slash up with his blade turning into red hot plasma. "But I've beaten countless tough guys and girls!!"
(Assuming the Plasma slash landed and knocked Rev further into the air Aquilo will change his body to lighting and attempt to slam his free hand into their midsection and knock them out the very hole they were using to attackk the Fenrir.  If they should attempt to lock blades again to deflect or take it on their armor he'll phase into lightning and attempt to deliver a strike where the armor is not as heavily plated with his fist.)

On the engineering Deck Noto was hooting. "OOoh! He's cute!" She said licking her lips. I'm gonna swallow him whole!" She said with a evil grin receiving a kick to the shin from Eurus. "No you will not! I need him to undue what he's done to the controls so we can open the doors to the bridge. Zephyr is a great mage but he....prone to fits of bloodlust from the creature inside his body. It is a terrible cost to increase one's power as a mage." She said marking her Hearing Stat out with slash and writing her normal number. "I prefer less edge with my drawbacks." She said causing Noto to laugh a big bellied one. "Hua hua hua! ....Shut up." She said pushing the elf away with ease sending her skidding across the smooth floor. "My lust will tolerate no more of your pointy eared babble talk!" She said taking her spear with both hands and charging at Jasper. "I wanna juicy fish boy for dinner! Ala Shiskeybob! HUA HUA HUA!!" Eurus struggled to get up showing her armor rating may be able to be raised higher than that skimpy little outfit would make you think but her reaction time remained constant. Also that if he didn't have better reaction time Jasper would be skewered!

Meanwhile onbaord the Fenrir Otsana felt the reflected and amplified Blackbolt hit her ship causing it to shudder and belch smoke from the massive hole in it's side. "Aaaaaaaah! Nooo! Leave mah cherry finish alone you idiots!!" She said tapping her device which was scrambled from the static from the electricity put out from the bolt. It was just starting to return to clarity when Ves caused the ship to shudder and spit sparks from every conduit as fires erupted and several systems were damaged including prepulsion!! "Wat?! Arrrgghooooooooo! If this tub starts to sink we're all naga dung. Who the hells is doing this?!" She asked the tablet which showed her a clear picture of Veseere. "Soooo little Miss Albino Weirdeyes wants to play? Fine then! I'll take you down myself." She said getting up and walking tot he stairs leading to the top deck where she saw Veseere, red cloak blowing in the wind and went to call her out only to feel the metal under her feet give wa from where Aquilo's bolt had hit the deck underneath. "Hey yo-Arooooooooooooooooooo!" She said falling into the hole and having to catch a piece of pipe to avoid falling to her death. "Aaah! Help! Men, save me!" The Red Shirts looked at one another before shaking their heads and diving off the sides activating their parachutes and gliding away to sanity and safety swearing to become Minacalan priests....but falling short of that when one landed in a pod maw swallowed down before he could scream. She would have laughed at him but she instead landed in the maw of Dryla making a comical scene when the Dryad swallowed her leaving onlyt the Parachute sticking out of her mouth like a flower.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Reverie considered his options for a moment. She found neither to be optimal. Aquilo's resilience was remarkable, and the fact that he had powered through the headbutt made it clear. Reverie could take a counter-attack in the air, or attempt another deflection. But the Fenrir was still there...
And in that moment, a plan was formed.
Bracing for the impact, the vagabond was sent flying toward the damaged warship. With a little aerial maneuvering, he deftly stuck the landing atop it.
Now came a much harder decision. What to do from here. Virgo was still in a position where she could protect the map, but could the Lady handle an elemental by herself? Then, there was Veseere and Calious, who had gone to quell the other front of the invasion. Still, Captain Quay would be a huge target, and checking on him might be a good idea.
She decided not to underestimate an elemental, no matter how hurt. Veseere and Calious were already paired up, so they hardly needed reinforcements. Quay seemed a capable fighter, as his weapons were literally a part of him, and Reverie figured an old captain like him would have a trick or two at the ready.
Besides, there was a score to settle with Aquilo. But how to reengage without being too obvious? Surprise was liable to be the rouge's best ally at the moment, and simply crossing the chain would be too simple. It was then that he noticed Calious while scanning the lower decks of the Fenrir from her position.
Another plan.
Working his way down to Calious she called out to the knight.
"Sir Calious! How far do you think you can throw me?"
He pointed to the hole through which Aquilo waited. "Could you get me back through there?"
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 am

Xyraca faded into reality while Mako fought off the oncoming invaders. He repelled them as he went to their ship, thinking that it would pretty much cut the invaders from possible reinforcements. Surprisingly, Xyraca had managed to reach there faster than he could run. And running on chains might not be a good idea, his balance was good enough to pull it off.

"It seems like my help was not needed..."

"Oh, come on. You know I only love to torture them. You go extract information from them while I loot their ship." she said, excitement was clear in her voice.

She removed her mask, the mask being more like a handkerchief wrapped on half her face, and revealed a really disturbing smile. Her eyes glowed red, and Mako sensed trouble. He then walked towards one of the captured crew members, who was seemingly surprised how fast most of them were vanquished, and was scared at the prospect of the classier fellow with dot-like eyes on his mask.

The projection of fear to a surprised man is easy, making them spit out everything is not. He then grabbed the man's neck, dragging and pinning him backwards. He sensed gold in the man's pockets.

Looting a looter's ship isn't really that much of a bad idea. With that in mind, he began to interrogate the not-dead crew of the ship.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 am

Black followed Veseere and Cailous to the deck of the Fenrir leaping on deck and narrowly being hit by one of those lightning bolts! "Waah! Will you watch it with that?! Coulda bloody hit me. Ahem....now look here you- SHLUUUNK!!"  A Red Shirt interupted  Black's speech by dri ing a spear through his chest with a splatter of blood smattering Cailous's armor and Veseere's coat. Black stood there twitching in irritation as his body shifted back to it's full height and vampire form his hair styling and gelling itself up. He gripped the spear piercing him and snapped off the head looking back at the Red Shirt with one blazing red eye. "Grrrrrrrrrrr....Hey bub? I was trying to have BLOODY CONVERSATION!!"He said punchuating his sentence by hurling the spear head into the Red.Shirt so hard it was sent flying away screaming. He stood there blowing steam from his flaring nostrils as the wound in his chest sealed pushing the spear out of it. He then turned to Veseere and  stalked towards her with his eyes blazing bright red even in the daylight. "Now then. As I was saying, before I was so rudely interupted again and again......Why the hell dI'd you hand me this?!" He said proffering the perfumed potion. "Is this a sock joke?! I'm a man currently! I don't do perfume, shorty!" He said gnashing his teeth while looking down at her not really noticing or caring that his cover was blown. Apparently insulted at beimg treated like a woman. Ofcourse he had good reason to be that traumatized but likely she didn't have this meta knowledge. 

Meanwhile Cap'n Quay was watching as the high speed sand drill came at him threatening to strip the flesh from his bones. Despite this he grinned. Normally if he had been a regular mantoid or swordsman he would be dead as dry bones. But he had something to do before he went to he'll to pay Chalyss another visit. Pointing his guns at the deck plating he blasted it in a fire pattern that allowed him to reach down and, with his mighty mantoid manliness,  pull it up into a make shift sheild to take the brunt of the attack then drew them back waiting till the sand had blasted the surface before ripping the now smooth piece of steel from the deck and with one flap of his wings slashing forward with it at Zephyr's mid section and then closing his claws and driving them forward. "Sand storms are nothing to me! I've flown through the Akaptor and spat in the eye if Beasts of the Past! Fire? I've stood in hell and fought toe-to-toe on fields of lava so hot it'd burn your soul!" He cried out slashing in three directions at close range.

As Noto rushed Jasper with her spear he smirked. "Predictable as you are large! Cuttle Cuttle Flash!" He said shifting his skin between patterns of black then, white, then black and getting faster with the strobe to the point it would cause anyone who saw it to freeze up and get violently ill. He would then attempt to let the spear's tip while reaching for one of his wrenches and try to smack the blue ogre in the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Calious would look toward Reverie and give her a nod. "Sir, I can throw propel you back. The question is can you stick the landing." Hurrying to the side of the Fenrir, closest to the Artemis, he would crouch down and place his shield over head with both hands. Creating a platform for Reverie to leap onto. The moment he felt the ladies feet touch down he would lunge upward with all his strength to launch the man into the air. Looking around he would notice the Inu clinging to the edge of the pit that had opened beneath them. "Just hold on over their for a little longer!" he'd shout out, unaware she was the captain of these interlopers.

"What sort of joke do you mean mister used to be an elf but is no longer an elf? You were bloody, and blood smells bad. Perfume smells better than blood so it was simply a win/win situation to give you that potion in. Now if you'll stay out of the way, you're an eyesore and I'm busy gigantor." she'd say with snark as her eye twitched. Clearly he had struck a nerve by bringing up her small stature. Approaching the hole in the ship where Otsana dangled from, Veseere would begin to giggle. "Looks like DZ-50k was right when she always got angry about people saying Inus were faster than Nekos. You ma'am are a perfect example of that not being the case. Come on now up you go, unless of course you want to die today. If that's the case I can help you, with a Mana Potion Trial Batch 2! One sip from this and your insides will melt!" Completely disregarding Black, as Calious approached him from behind after launching Reverie, she would extend her staff toward Otsana as the snapped and wrapped around her. Raising her staff up and back, the pipe would bend upward and dangle Otsana in the air next to the small girl in red, before the clash of the staff on metal would drop the inu next to her. "See that wasn't so bad, be more careful next time!"
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Reverie flew for the third time that day. While in the air between the ships, he considered taking on a more avian theme than an astrological one.
Though, that was a question that could be answered later. For now, she had a fight to end.
Pointing his sword forward, she became a living javelin, aiming directly for Aquilo's shoulder.
(I hope you'll forgive me for assuming you won't see this coming, jedi, but that was the express purpose of being sneaky about it.)
The point of Reverie's sword threaded itself directly through Aquilo's shoulder, followed by Reverie himself planting both feet on Aquilo's back to push him down and, ultimately, land on him.
Standing on top of the elemental, Reverie placed the point of her sword on the back of Aquilo's neck.
"I recommend you surrender, unless you wish to meet which gods you may worship." The threat was, of course, a bluff. The worst he would do was knock the pirate out, like the other three. But Aquilo didn't need to know that.
Meanwhile, she scanned the room, making sure neither the map nor Lady Virgo had been harmed.
Redirecting attention to Aquilo, he prepared to deliver a quick punch from her rapier's hilt should it be necessary.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 pm

As Xyraca made her way around the ship, scaring pretty much whatever crew was alive to death, she would come to three doors all marked treasure. Each was thick and had a different sign that read 'Treasure Room'. As the two came before this sight they would hear foot steps behind them before a gruff voice said from behind "You two aren't supposed to be here." If they turned around they would see it was a Red Shirt....but his body was much thicker than his smaller comrades and his face was half covered in skull like mask. He also had a small entourage of eight guys with weapons drawn of varrying size and shape but all paled to what he was equipped with. In both hands he was holding pair cleavers with motorized parts. Uh oh.... Mini Boss? "That there is our pay you're thinkin' of plunderin', punks." He said lifting his weapons and letting their internal motors whir to life spinning the serrated teeth of each blade as he casually flexed slicing the floor and sending up sparks as he approached. "So hands off or I'll seperate you from 'em miself!" He said his eyes a aglitter with madness, apparently a common condition among pirates. Maybe homicidal rage was in the job description?

As Veseere set Otsana back ont he deck she got up and dusted herself off. "Er....You know I'm the bad guy right? Why did you save me? Pah! Humans. Always judging things with your sappy morals! I won't be swayed by such foolishness!" She said snapping her fingers. "Sentiment will get you killed, little girl. Now prepare to bow to the might of Hunter's Moon!" She said throwing her head back and howling! "Aroooooooo! Go,Ahra Orbius!" Said said and with a small pop! A little rock appeared by her head no bigger than a base ball in diameter. If anyone cared to look they'd notice she was no longer wearing one of her rings and the small rock was as blood red as the ruby inset on it had been. She grinned. "Behold my weapon the awesome Ahra Orbis-Hunter's Moon Mode active!" She said crossing her arms. "Now just hold still and I'll show you what good kindess and mercy get you. Flux Gravis!" She said the moon glowing brightly then firing a beam (who does she think she is Palpatine?!) the traced a circle around Veseere and Black the circle pulsating slowly then getting steadily slower. If they didn't dodge before it flared brightly gravity in that section would become so intense even if Legolas was doing his elf thing he'd be reduced to the speed of a overweight cosplayer.

Zephyr thought for sure Quay was done for. He'd used this technique on monsters such as the mighty Tonorion but this guy was quite indomitable! The markings on his body flared and spread out to cover him taking the tripple strike but as he staggered back they flicked away and faded and blood dripped from the 'x' on his chest crossed with a deeped gash above it. "Haa....haaa.......Not too bad. Na many can penetrate my protective magiks. Bunks mi hard enough to break the spell. Very good, mon. But ya over dweet and bring yerself into mi range!" He said opening his mouth and blasting a gout of volcanic fire at Quay's feet to force him back then he'd cut it off and make a sharp gesture to return the sand to him at Quay. Failing to hit him would mean it would hit the flames and then he would shape it into floating glass blades before he'd Queng dem Quay for keeps this time. But if he kept calling on Cherufe like this.. Well  that would be very, very bad. But he could not lose!! "Mi fyah cyaah queench!" He cried literally putting that into action.

Aquilo turned around in time to take the blade to the shoulder and felt himself go down. "Oww!!" He said from shock more than pain. Being an Elemental meant his definition of pain and death were not the same as others. He was nearly invincible but not totally indestructible. The 'essence' of who he was could be released from an Elemental's form and their body would 'die'. It would take him some time to form another one and when he did....well his essence would be altered by it. Hell there wasn't even a garuantee he'd still be as sentient and sane as it was now! Part of him wanted phase away and try and aim a plamsa wrapped fist to the side of Rev's head.....but their eyes behind the mask spoke of rock hard determination and rock was the one thing lighting has a hard time beating. Even black lighting. "....Fuck....Alright you win." He said laying back dismissing his Black Lighting Blade and leaving only his shoulder sputtering lighting cause it was damaged and healing it would require more than a bandaid. "Hmpf! Offering me mercy. If I had the time or energy I'd burn you to a crisp." He said with a sick half smile.".....Buuuuut it'd require more effort than I really want to put into this." He said shrugging. "I'll surrender and even offer you some help cause Guardians know you'll need it. I'm ranked #3 among my crew. That's for my ability to cook a man from the inside out." He said with some annoyance. "You would be smarter to..." He paused shrugging and saying in honest sounding tone. "....Well I am mercenary you know. Make me an offer and I'll sell you my allies on a silver platter or take your chances and wait till Cherufe comes out to play. Then I'm bugging the hell out because even I'm scared of it. So what do you say, Thin-Blade? Fire or Lighting?" He said humming the Jeopardy theme. Wait how'd he know that?

Noto's eyes were blinded by the flashing lights and she felt her body seize up. "Auuugh! W-what you do to me...?!" She said in stangled cry before falling back and crushing a console which erupted into the sparks. Eurus got the brunt of it too and was shaking so bad she dropped her list and quill collapsing to a twitching heap on the floor. She had been beaten by a parlor trick! OOhhhh it made her furious but there was little she could do. Without her ability to tweak she wasn't able to boost her recovery and with the big brute down for the count she had no muscle to back her up. Curses,curses, curses! There was no counter strategy!
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Reverie scoffed. "While I do not agree with your motives..." He withdrew a small bag  from a pouch on her belt, dropping it next to Aquilo. It contained a rainbow pearl. Whether this came from his untold past or some mysterious connections, only she knew. Yet he clearly didn't bother himself with accumulating wealth. Her priorities lied elsewhere.
"...I'm not too stubborn to realize when a deal is in my favor. So here's your 'deal': if you want that pearl, you'll be answering to the Lady Virgo for all orders until we destroy the dark pendant in Dillon the Insatiable's lair. That cave is also full of riches. Consider all that you can grab the other end of your payment."
He then looked up at Lady Virgo, now with just a single foot on the pirate and a marginally relaxed blade.
"Unless you had other plans, milady."
She spoke with no hint of sarcasm. It seemed like he was perfectly accustomed to addressing nobles as their titles saw fit.
Perhaps she was.
(A little aside about that pearl, if it's not something that actually works for any reason, please let me know. This is actually my first RP, so I don't have a great sense for things. I just went to the wiki and looked up "currency".)
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Veseere would tilt her head at Otsana as the inu began to howl. Her current thought was why pirate crews always seemed to have at least on incompetent person. Raising a hand to her mouth she'd begin to snicker as she casually just stepped out of the circle, standing face to well chest with the dastardly pirate. "Has that attack ever actually worked on anyone without broken legs? You really shouldn't call out your attack out like that, I mean had you remained silent I probably would have paid it no mind. Now then why don't you be a good puppy and sit." Vesi would boop the inu on the nose with her staff, as if scolding a pet dog. She was wondering what would happen if she pulled her magic bag over that shiny rock. Would nothing happen? Would the Gravity field make the bag become really heavy somehow?

Calious on the other hand had noticed what was happening and tried to approach the trio. Stepping into the circle as it would flare up. As if he wasn't slow enough in all his armor. It felt like he was wearing slaps of stone on his body as his walk became that of seemingly baby steps. He did however manage to crash into black just before it went off sending the vampire tumbling out of it. "Argh! Why, why does the stuff always end up happening to me! Vesi tell her to lemme go! Stupid rock!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pendent Ascendent
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: