Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pendent Ascendent

Go down 
+2
Veseere
felarya_refugee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:59 pm

As Rev stepped in front of of Noto's spear he might have considered it a good action and solid block but she couldn't have been more wrong. The spear's head was stopped by the blade but then it became transparent to the point of near invisibility plunging through the metal of Rev's blade then magically dug into the their shoulder the hollow tip re-solidifying and a tingly substance being pushed in by the machinery on the head with a loud whir. Rev's body would feel the effect just as Noto grinned. "Hua hua hua! You dun goofed up, Woman-Boy-Mask!" As she said this they would feel the area around the wound turn cold and expand becoming double in size around the torso area and rapidly spreading out ballooning Rev's arms,legs and thighs! Gyah! What kind of freaky weapon was this?! Noto then swung Virgo into Rev letting go and stepping back getting ready to stick her spear into Virgo's bum. "Hua hua hua hua! Once you're goood'n fat I'll gobble you down just like that fishy boy!!" As the spear nearly got there suddenly Aquilo zipped into the way of it taking it in the chest. "Ow damnit! Noto what are you doing, faso? You're supposed to be getting the map!" He said talking with the spear buried in his chest which had turned into blue lighting around it and was gripping it as he stood there staring up at her dumbfounded face.

"Dah! What are you doin' here ruinin' my fun, sparky?!" She asked glaring down at him he flashed her a grin that sparkled and cracked. "Oh just foolin' these idiots into thinking I'm actually on their side so we can grab the map!" He said looking at the rapidly expanding Reverie with a wink. "A little weight on you looks good, Thin-Blade" Damnable mercenary had betrayed everyone and was now eying the map hungrily. Noto seemed to relax seeing this. "Oh well in that case you can snatch the map. I'm gonna blow up some more people then feast! Hua hua hua!" She said pulling her spear out of him he nodded and turned towards the map as she advanced on them then he stopped and with flash summoned his burning plasma sword looking back at her with and eye burning white hot. "You always were too trusting, blue bitch!" SLASH! He sliced at her and she had no choice but to bring her spear around to block causing it to be cut in two neat pieces. "Ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh the look on your face, ogress! Too priceless!" Saids Aquilo mercilessly as Noto looked at her spear with sadness in her eyes then back at him with fire behind them.

"You.....YYyyoooou!! I'll make you suffer for this, Storm Demon!!" She said picking up a table, no wait....THE table the map was on and tossing it at him! He couldn't risk slashing though it or electrifying his body to avoid injury or he'd set it ablaze! It came at at him so fast he could barely dismiss his weapon in time to have it shatter around his body. "Auuuuugh!!" He said being flung into bulkhead with a bone shattering impact. He cumpled over. "Oww......damn......useless body......" He said trying to get up but he was too shaky. His usual tick for avoiding damage may have looked cool but it was also a practical skill.

Otsana watched Cailous with her crimson eyes, looking defeaten but also something else. Curious. "You're the chivilrous type huh? No need to worry, Oh Brave Sir Knight. My own men wouldn't rape me.....in a way I'd like." She siad flashing a Tessium filled grin. "Besides the second my mana returns I won't hesitate to capture this ship." She said shrugging and laying back closing her eyes and willing it to return. "Though if you help me I would be happy to offer you a position as my thrid slave-" Her eyes shot open. "Ah hell! I forgot about them! Good thing I left them at the Leash and Collar. Your freinds would have just let them be blown up! You know how much training and effort I put into those two making them proper slaves? Geesh." She said laying back continuing to will her aura to return.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Reverie felt himself swell up after the spear made contact. This was the second reason she wore the mask: so that his enemies couldn't see her pain. After being tossed aside, Reverie tried desperately to move back into position to protect Virgo. That was always at the forefront of his mind: protect, protect, protect. She only let go of the breath she'd been holding when Aquilo stood between the ogress and the Lady.
Once Aquilo tried his bluff, even the vagabond had been fooled for a moment. He made a note to herself. Aquilo was a good actor.
Reverie leaned on the hilt of his sword, attempting to stand back up. Her current form made that very difficult. Fortunately, he wouldn't need to get up for a while if her ears were correct. Unfortunately, there was a reason for that.

MEANWHILE : IN THE AIRSPACE AROUND THE ARTEMIS

'How could he have gone on such an important quest without telling me?' The fairy thought to herself as she buzzed along, speeding through the forest.
'And more importantly, how am I going to make him pay...'
This particular fairy was a master of wind magic, and could use it to propel herself at insane speeds. She was currently circling the Artemis like a bullet, searching for a way in. She found one. And she found Reverie. Two birds with one stone.
"Well, well, well. So this is where- What happened to you?!"

The wanderer was quiet, simply gesturing toward the ogress. His sidekick knew exactly what that meant, as they had been working together for twenty years. However, Gale (as the fairy called herself) was much less subtle.
"HEY, YOU! Yeah, you, blueberry. Unless you want to take a LONG fall, I suggest you back off."
"Remember, Gale, we don't want to kill any-"
"I'm sorry, 'we'? You might not, but I'll do whatever I want!"
Reverie directed his attention toward Noto. "I wouldn't cross her right now. You don't want to see her angry."
The two had played 'good cop, bad cop' thousands of times. They always swapped positions. It was Gale's turn to play 'bad cop'.
And she was very good at 'bad cop'. Maybe too good...
"I'M ALREADY ANGRY, BUDDY! SO YOU BETTER PIPE DOWN, TOO!"
Despite Reverie's usual air of seriousness and professionalism, bringing the fairy into the equation turned the pair into quite a comical duo.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Eredor Jinvour:

Meanwhile, Mako though that a cup of coffee might soothe his nerves. He then remembered all the looted treasures were still in that room, and he forgot to tell them about it.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:24 pm

(By the way, I just realized I have thrust another character into the story without describing them, because I totally didn't make the exact same mistake with Reverie.)
Gale tried her best to stare down the ogress as she was.
Unfortunately, she didn't cut a particularly intimidating figure: long emerald hair flowed down her back, stopping just above her elbows. A pair of silvery dragonfly-style wing poked through. She had very light, minty green skin and a somewhat petite figure. It was obvious that she wasn't much of a predator, if at all. Currently, she stood at 5'5", with her hand on her hips and her chest puffed out. While the image itself wouldn't be frightening to anyone, much less someone like Noto, it was the potential behind the girl that meant to impose fear. She was a fairy, after all. Just because she was small now didn't mean she planned on maintaining her diminutive stature.
In addition, her body was covered in strange white markings that seemed to represent her ability with wind magic, which were clearly visible. Unlike her companion, who was entirely concealed, Gale had similar fashion choices to most other fairies: not bothering to wear clothes at all. Normally, Reverie would beg her to put something on, but now wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Noto was about to run Virgo through but then a fairy appeared! A fairy! "What the...? Who the hell invited you, glitter bug? Callin' me a blue berry!" She said snorting blue steam and turning her spear on Gale. "Hua hua hua! Blowin' up a fairy might be fun!" She said charging forward with a evil glitter in her eyes trying to spear the fairy's body with a quick, hard thrust at her.

Aquilo was struggling to get back up but he couldn't even snatch the map if he had wanted to. He fell back on his face. "Damn....Listen Fairy! If you take her on don;t fight her. Shrink her and eat her quickly! Her body is like rubber. Little more than blades will pierce!

Otsana listened to the fight with curiosity. It seemed Noto was still alive and Aquilo, the traitor that he was, was giving the enemy advice on how to take down their crew. She made sure to imagine a particularly gruesome fate. The mention of a fairy thought sent shivers down her spine. She couldn't move just yet...
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Dodging Noto's spear with a back-flip right out the hole she had come in, Gale swiftly fell towards the ground below, but not without pulling Reverie down with her. Moments later, Gale rose floating outside with a much more impressive size, the vagabond upon her shoulder.
"Now, now. That isn't very nice." Gale flicked Noto's spear away with a giant finger.
"Can't we just get along? Or would you prefer the alternative?" With the ogress disarmed, Gale picked up her foe. With a face that mirrored Noto's earlier expression, the fairy menacingly licked her lips.
"Unfortunately, it seems to me that you've got a plus-one. But this party is invite only..." With her free hand, she poked at Noto's belly. "What's your verdict, boss?"
Reverie thought for a moment. He was very strongly against killing. As a matter of fact, he'd never killed before in his life. The reason for that was deeply rooted in his past.
(Also, yes, I am consistently referring to Reverie as male, mostly just for convenience now that Gale is here.)
"First, we have to figure out if there's still a way to save this passenger. Then, either way, we deliver justice as usual."
"As usual? You mean 'knocked out and abandoned'? Because I'm not so sure, cap'n. This one's extra dangerous."
"And have we not dealt with 'extra dangerous' before?"
"Well..."
"Do you remember that time we defended those travelers from a naga?"
"Yes..."
"Do you remember what we did?"
"We didn't hurt her."
"Why?"
"Because then we're no better than they are."
Reverie scolded Gale as a parent might scold a child. In the end, they reached a single conclusion: they knocked Noto unconscious while they came up with a plan to deal with her, and confiscated her spear. As they stepped back on-board themselves, both of them looked at Aquilo, expecting him to know what to do. For the time being, Reverie simply asked "What do we do with this?" In his hand, he held the ogress's weapon.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 8:54 am

(Hoo girl, this is going to be a long one! )

Mako would find himself looked over by the resident Ship's Doctor a pink haired neko in a slutty latex dress who kept his body locked on less-than-medical looking restraints while insetting various probes into him. Finally she discharged him and he actually would find he had no injuries now and would feel energerized....untill he saw that she took half his treasure as payment!  ;o; 

Quay meanwhile had left the room to get back to flying his ship when he heard there mention of a Fairy. He scuttled off to find out if this were true along with five men each armed with a Fairy Duster or firearm of some kind.

Upon hearing somebody had actually noticed him, Jasper felt hope surge in his breast like golden ichor sucked in some of the last few breaths of oxygen and put it into a powerful yell they could clearly hear outside even through her many rolls of fat.

"H-Help! I'm in here!! It's me, Jasper the Engineer! This huge monster lady swallowed me and is trying to digest me!! Split her open will ya?!"

Black inched closer to the map and was about to grab it up when Virgo beat him to the punch giving him a scrutinizing look. "Who are you?" She asked supiciously. Black ran through a list of aliases in his mind as quickly as he could. He hadn't told them his real name had he? No. He was more careful than that and thanks to his policy of no mercy he had no one spreading any tales of the Vampire assassin Black Jack Bauchard all around Felarya. He smiled and went to say his name was Jason T. Blanchardent but he lost his train of thought when he spied Random laying in a corner. "My knife! There you are, girl!" He said running over and scooping her up giving her a few slashes in the air and checking for damage. "Thought I'd bloody lost you fer good this time." Virgo looked at him like he was odd but shrugged and folded up the map tilucking it in her bosom which to Black made it look as though it had vanished entirely while his back was turned. "I'll deal with you later. First I sense I may need to preform a minor tink of surgery." She said Requiping into her battle feild surgeon's garb holding a scapel the size of a small spear and pointing it at Noto's blubber. "Restrain the patient." She said with a mad glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 am

Upon hearing Jasper's cry, Gale lit up like a Christmas tree. "I knew it! The predator sense never lies! Or, at least almost never... Anyway, you're pretty lucky I've bothered tuning mine, or we might never have found you."
Though it was true she rarely ate sapient beings, especially since becoming Reverie's sidekick, Gale had sharpened her predator sense for more practical purposes: finding people in need of assistance. Of course, a quick snack wasn't completely unheard of, either. No matter how much Reverie chastised her afterward.

At Virgo's order, Gale once again exited the ship in order to grow. She held down both of Noto's arms. Someone else would have to get her feet. Reverie was too busy finding somewhere else to be, as he couldn't stand to watch someone be sliced open, no matter the cause. 'Somewhere else to be' meant finding somewhere to keep Noto's spear where she couldn't get to it, just in case. He passed Calious in the hallway. He inspected the knight's stance for a moment, as in all his travels he had never seen it. The vagabond thought about inquiring as to the pose's origin, but decided to move on.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:53 am

What happened next was both shocking and a little awe inspiring. With one violent slash diagonally across Noto's stomach it was split open though there was no blood shed or wound so much as a glowing portal above her belly with Jasper sitting there looking shocked a moment before testing to see if it was really a way out. After confirming it he hastily made a exit of his blue prison. Gasping for air.

"Th-Thanks! Hoo boy! I thought I was a goner for sure there!" He said sitting on the deck panting. "Now you'll kill her right?"

Virgo's expression remained hardened. "No. She may deserve it but I will not be her excutioner." She said slasjing with her Sectum Scapel and cloaing the portal leaving behind unmarred flesh. She then Requiped back to her Adventure Archaeologist gear and straightening her pith before heading back inside. "Though I wouldn't be grudge a the Fairy a blue berry for her efforts." As she said this Quay and his men arrived.

"Fairy, stand asside from the prisioner. Well take it from here. No sudden movements, if ya please." He said his swords already in gunblade configuration but not trained on her. The men's blunderbusses were though just in case.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Gale quickly shrunk back down to human size and put her hands in the air. "Excuse me sir, but it's not very polite to point a gun at your allies."
This response was quintessentially Gale. To be cheery in the face of everything, whether anyone around her liked it or not. Reverie usually didn't. He preferred to take every precaution necessary, and to expect the worst of every situation. Life had taught him to do so. Having found no place perfectly suitable to containing the weapon and also keeping out Noto, Reverie simply walked back with the spear still in hand. He walked in on a peculiar sight.
Jasper had been saved with no harm to Noto, and Gale almost seemed like she had gotten herself arrested for something.
With little else to say, Reverie calmly asked, "What did she do now, captain?"
He also pulled out his coin purse. Gale had been known to cause slight property damage when she miscalculated a growth. He was preparing to pay for the damages.
Without even waiting for a response from Quay, he began to scold Gale.
"You need to be more careful when you use your magic. What did you break this time?"
"I didn't do anything!"
"Gale, don't lie to me."
"But I'm not lying!"
"Gale."
As she had no response, Gale simply puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms.
"Gale, you can't hold your breath forever. We've been through this."
No response.
"Gale, I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 3:23 pm

"Wow, looks like I got back to this room just in time! I got to see a giant blueberry get knocked unconscious by a flying giant female gumbi, and see a little man leap out of a portal from inside of the blueberry and an inflation poke weapon. Looks like I missed all the fun when I checked on Cal." Veseere would cross her arms in a displeased gesture as she entered into the room and stood between Quay and Gale. "Heya Capn' can't we all just be friends. Speakin of which did you know you had a vampire in your crew, there behind you he looked like an elf when I first saw him." She'd point to black who was busy reclaiming his blade. "Now why don't we just cease the hostilities and all have snacks. I bet that guy could roast a good marshmallow for smores." Now she was acknowledging Aquillo and his lightning.

"Sure you will Miss Jane Doe the Inu captain. Just try and get out and we'll smack you back down, as much as I hate having to fight. Get some rest, and maybe I'll 'let' you out to see the Capn' I'm sure he is eager to know who tried to plunder his ship. Speaking of which does a young flower like you have a name, or would you rather be called Inu captain?" Callious would chuckle as he got to his feet, upon sound of the commotion from down the hall. "Sound's like it was getting rough over there for a moment. Hope we can hurry and get to the real challenge already." The knight would mumble as he carefully monitored the halls, acting as a sentinel for the room. "So if you don't mind me asking, what brought you to attack. Surely it would have been better to wait for the Artemis to return with treasure from the venture we are on. So perplexing."
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 5:54 pm

(Such huge blocks of text... makes me nervous missing a detail here or there...)

"Fairy?" He was quite surprised. After rescuing a comrade and knowing that their leader apparently 'died', there was a fairy. An 'effin fairy. As if guild work wasn't too much for him. Quickly, he grabbed Mako's arm, who was still groggy and accidentally spilled coffee on his suit.

"AAAAAAAAAAA- What the hell!" Mako was quite in pain, despite being cleared up without any injuries whatsoever. It was his best suit!

"There is no time! A fairy is attacking an-"

"Hey, why did you just appear out of nowhere?! And WHY did you have to spill my coffee!"
"I told you, not TIME!" Eredor then began to fly. Sort of.

He was pretty much just levitating, that way he didn't have to expend most of his energy running, and he could get there quicker. But there was a slight problem here. Mako. He was pretty much experiencing whiplash. Then he remembered that neko girl.

"DAMN HER!"

He, the dark elf, majestically escaped from the not-so-tiny tiny's grasp. His head was aching so bad, his neck too was stiff. But he can't forgive anyone who took his... well... ah, screw it. Maybe just half of it. It probably won't hurt. He also felt a strange presence. Something like a fairy. He also sensed that she sensed him too, which made this circle of sensing quite dizzying. He began to vomit, but the vomit somehow passed through his mask, like the food he ate or the coffee he drunk. It looked just plain weird for an outside observer. Speaking of weird, he remembered that time where-

Wait. He was going off topic. There was a fairy. Eredor was there, looking quite baffled and excited at the same time. He saw an ogress, who apparently looked dead, and they were slashing her stomach, and there was a portal, somehow. Aaand there was a guy there, apparently stuck. The guy, he heard, was a mechanic. And he also saw Virgo close the portal, who was also holding something that reminded him of a medical scalpel. Things really are weird in Felarya....

Meanwhile, Eredor just looked at them. His glasses somehow lit and shone, and he was about to summon a sword-staff, er... weapon when he saw the scalpel open a portal. Hm... portals... It could help him reduce the pain of having to teleport. He absentmindedly approached her after closing the portal, his craving for such objects or any knowledge for that matter made him forget himself.

"Ooh Ooh! What is it! Can I see it! Whoah! What a finely crafted object it is!" His eyes lit up again, now literally because his 'eyes' were scanning the object, looking, examining it. His ears twitched as he looked at the object, not noticing any of their looks, or any of them, anyway. It would make a fine addition to his cataloged objects.

(This is all just my observation, or guesses. I did this in an rp thread once.)
Currently Disclosable Information (Security Level: 0 )

Object Entry no. 10067 "Sectum Scalpel"
Object Classification: Space-Time Rift Manipulation Device

Analysis:
        Object Magic Storage Capacity: 19000 units per use
        Object Recharge Rate: Instantaneous, recharges after use
        Object Size: 4.7 inches
        Object Magic Usage Efficiency: 87% maximum efficiency
        Object Magic Range: Maximum at 3 feet from target (observed)

---ERROR: AUTHORIZATION LEVEL INSUFFICIENT---
---ACCESS DENIED---

Commentaries:
        The object itself is quite small, yet it hold quite a great power. This magic is similar to [Redacted], and can be used to establish 'portals' between two close areas of space-time. Now, the mechanism is strange, I find it rather effective, as compared to my [Redacted]. These two pockets of space-time are interconnected in real time, and is not affected much by the twisted [Redacted] of Felarya's space in the [Redacted]. Object will be studied thoroughly in future events.

---END---
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Gale's face began to turn blue after a while of being inspected and interrogated like a criminal. Or, in Reverie's case, a child. It was also turning blue because she was still stubbornly holding her breath. While Veseere had afforded her a little space, Gale was still angry at the accusations the had been thrown at her. So she continued to hold her breath. As a matter of fact, she held her breath for quite a while, even breaking her personal best. All things considered, it was going well. Until she passed out.
Luckily, this was not uncommon. Having had ample practice, Reverie was able to catch her the moment she began to fall. Lifting her into a bridal carry, Reverie began to walk back towards where he had seen Calious. After all, he had gotten that captain somewhere to rest. On his way, he turned Captain Quay.
"I am truly sorry for whatever my friend has done. She should be back up soon, this happens more often than you may think. We'll sort this out then, I suppose." Then he turned to Veseere. "Marshmallows are a surprisingly good idea, actually. If we are truly going to take on a giant predator together, we could do with some team-building." For what may have been the first time that day, Reverie smiled beneath his mask.
With that, he continued down the hall with Gale in tow. Once he found Calious, still stationed at the same door, he stopped.
"Sir Calious, might I ask where you took that Inu? As you can see, my friend here needs some rest, as well."
He paused a moment, then remembered something.
"Ah, yes. Might I also ask you about the origin of the meditative pose I saw you in earlier? I have traveled much, but never before have I seen that particular stance. It interests me."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Noto's lids suddenly flapped open and she sat up. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Oww....My head is killin' me." She said rubbing it and looking around. She noticed her former meal had escaped, darn, her spear was gone, double darn, and she was surrounded. "Ahh crap! Welp I'm not goin' down without a fight!" She said trying to get up but her massive bulk was weighting her down. "UUugh......Almost...." She said rolling over and pushing herself up slowly.

Aquilo saw this and face palmed. "Will you MORONS just push that fat load of shit OFF THE SHIP before she MURDERS us?!" He asked leaning on the door wondering if he had enough energy to blast a hole in the floor and send Noto to the forest bellow. He felt his whole form flicker and lose cohesion breifly. He had enough for one blast but if he did his endurance would be in the negatives. He'd spent too much energy showing off to Rev. 'Damn. This is NOT what I need right now.' He thought pondering how many plasma knives he could make and throw at Noto for the same amount of energy it would take to do one single Black Plasma Blast.

Meanwhile forgotten in the engine room Eurus leaned up against a wall. "....Well that worked out well." She said concentrating and woosh! Her body turned into multicolored stars and streamers of light the ropes falling off with ease as her body re-formed. Her little 'Christmas Elf' look was more than just a costume. Eurus had actuallyt come from the North Pole of a magically rich world until a band of 'heroes' had gotten drunk and decided her boss Mr Claus was evil and needed to be killed. She had witnessed his death at the hands of the band and gone slightly mad from it some said. She stopped smiling, lost all the joy of her heart and most importantly detonated a powerful weapon that had blown her straight to Felarya after cracking her home world. Here most people just thought she was a short, cute, cos playing sociopath. 'Well two out of three.' She thought looking at the large, locked, imposing steel door barring her from complete control of this vessel. She adjusted her specs looking for any sort of electronic lock or loose hinges as well as air shafts like those what was used by murderous aliens of Mars.
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Quay collasped his gunblade back to their less deadly razor sharp forms and spun them around behind his back. "So a fairy has boarded my ship, hm? Tis my ally huh, Lady Virgo? Well I'm sure I'll get a handsome extra payment for picking up all these all extra guests" He asked the maroon haired woman who turned to him smiling confidently. "H-Honestly! You know I'm well provided for,Captain Quayquieg. I can cover all these and the damages and still have enough left over to last several decades longer." She said waving her hand. Assured of this he turned to the Vampire. "Hm? That man is not a member of my crew...but I do recognize Andre's pilfered uniform. Take that ma-no Vampire down!" He ordered.

Black had been catching his breath and finally was about to rest when Veseere pointed him out. He felt his eyes narrow and his fangs come out all the way. "Why you bloody little-!!" He then saw all the guys with guns comming for him. Fook. Guns and their steely bullets usually hurt to take in the torso. He made a mental note to get some bullet proof skin right clothing in the future. "Arggh I'll get you for this, Veseeeeeerrree!" He vowed pocketing Random and running away as the shots richocheted around the room. He ducked though a port then ripped a steam pipe off the wall and jammed it in the bloody rounded handle before coining to flee. "That little runt I'll take out for fooking free!!" He vowed looking around for an exit to a different level. He ducked in the first door he found. He locked the door and breathed a sigh of relief.......until he saw Cookie looking down at him. 

"Oh fook me....no wait! I didn't mean it like tha-yaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Meanwhile up top Jasper was the only one who seemed to notice Noto getting up for round two. "Ah kippers! Everyone close your eyes!!" He said putting his hands on either side of his temples like Tien in Dragon Ball Z when about to unleash a Solar Flare. "Hey, blue bluberous bitch! Get a load of this! Seizure Scheme x2!!" He said causing his skin to flash black and white like before but twice as fast as before though the acid burned sections would be less flashy on his legs and arms. "Hyaaaaa!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Noto was about to start knocking heads when she got an eyeful of that seizure ray. "Dah! Not again!!" She said as her eyes squeezed closed to avoid the ray but she felt her body seizing up. She couldn't use her eyes huh? Well then she'd just use her nose! She inhaled trying to pick out which scent was Jaspers then once she was sure thrust her arm back and drove it forward at him like batterign ram. "Die, fish boy!"

As she rushed forward Aquilo flash teleported beside Jasper pulling him about of the way of the huge fist that smashed into the wall denting it so deeply it strained the rivets,s ome of which popped out and klinked ont he ground. "Heh. Gotta watch this one, kid. She's faster than she appears at first glance.

Meanwhile Eurus was working on unlocking the door when she decided that wasn't goign to happen so she climbed up to the vent and pried the grate off and decided to do the alien thing. She crawled along looking for a junction that would lead back to the control room.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Eredor noticed the ogress moved. He is still too drained to fight her in his current state, but he did carry some nerve gas for some reason. Immediately, he shrunk. He was once again a tiny, the energy he released allowed him to throw himself to the ogress' mouth and threw a couple of canisters full of nerve gas, which was enough to make an elephant freeze in place. However, he miscalculated, and was swallowed along with the canisters. He really needed to wear sticky suits the next time he enters mouths.

He fell, and landed inside her gut. It was very vast, considering his size. The canisters then exploded, good thing he drank a counter-poison to counteract the gas itself. Aaaand he was running out of oxygen, but he still had enough to breathe in, at least until she burps...

Meanwhile, Mako's head was still dizzy, really dizzy. He still hadn't drunk his coffee yet, and it was spilled all over him. But he did notice a huge figure stand. A giant, he thought. Well, fighting before coffee.

He readied his swords, Phobos and Deimos. The swords were thin, very thin, and whenever he wielded them he looked like he was just holding a bunch of sticks. But oh, it is very sharp. It can carve on steel without dulling. It is also strong, yet flexible. It bends whenever he fights, yet it can cut through bodies like a 1000 degree hot knife on butter. Although still groggy, his senses are still sharp. He can 'see' nearly everything in the ship without being able to see with his eyes.

His movements were swift, sleek, and graceful. He was somehow able to reach her, and he did so gracefully. Each move done as if it were a dance. His sword, although unable to cut through her body, slashed through her skin. The 'dance' was mostly composed of him jumping to her, and bouncing back. You can faintly hear some music as he dances throughout the room. Yet he isn't too fast. The ogress moved weakly, but it was not his swordsmanship. It was Eredor.

Cursing silently, he continued fighting, even as each slash was rendered null by Felarya's soil, or blocked by the giant herself. But it was there to attract her attention. Someone has to take her out, all he was doing was just to  slow her down.

Somewhere else, an adventurer had fallen prey to the tricky magic of a succubus. She now possessed her body, and was able to wreck some havoc in the mortal realm again.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:57 pm

(Ves made me aware that Otsana hadn't replied to Cal's questions so I'm going to do that now.)

Otsana looked at Cal as he asked her name. "My name is Otsana Aurusha." She said crossing her arms behind her head. "It means 'Shewolf That Hunts Under the Blood Moon' in my tribe's native tongue. I'm from The Screaming River Tribelands in the Farlands. I doubt you've heard of us." She said with a small smile. "Why are you bothering to ask a condemned female pirate her name? Think I might want a last ride on your staff, hmm?" She chuckled.

Noto screamed in pain from within. "Aaaaaaaaaagh! I Swallowed a bug! A swordsman bug!!" She said gritting her teeth as she wrenched her fist out of the wall and tried to beat her own stomach but that hurt too! "Aaagh! Get out of meeeeee!!" She ragefully bellowed shaking the walls.

Aquilo wanted to slice at Noto but he'd used up all his mana stores for the day. He could only stay back and try to take advantage when the time came. maybe poke her eyes while his fingers were still flickering between lighting and flesh......he suddenly had an idea. "Hey, small mage girl! You hit our ship with lightning bolt can you do the same for me? I'll feed on it and use it to overwhelm that beachball Noto."

Eurus meanwhile continued along the air shafts trying to find the way back to the control room. She found one that looked promising and carefully removed the cover and jumped into the room realizing it was not the control room but in fact was one of the engine housings and it was rather steep fall than she thought! She tucked and rolled landing on what appeared to be a plasma pipe. "Aah!" She said dancing on it till she could find a catwalk where she sat down and removed her little pointy belled shoes. "Damn it! I hate airships." She said glaring at the engine but then her eyes started to change to a more calculating mode. "....Hmmm if I can't hijack the ship then I can control it with these engines. I can shut them down and then demand the map. Less chance of conflict that way." She said seeming to come to a conclusion. She looked for a panel to pry open and started studying how the wiring went and what would do what when she pulled it or spliced it.

(Author side note: No it doesn't XD It's combination of Wolf and Red Moon in two languages. Native American and Gypsy I think.)
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Veseere would look at Aquillo with an odd look upon her face. "Wait hold on a moment, you want me to zap you? I mean, it is possible that I can do that for you, but it will be relatively small in comparison to earlier. Pretty sure I wouldn't last long enough to say 'oops' if Quay was around and I blasted his precious Artemis." She'd rub her head in an aloof manner after she pulled out her staff. "Would you mind standing near the opening, that way if any misses it shall blow safely out the side and dissipate harmlessly." She'd turn to the seemingly frantic Noto, as the giant blueberry began to holler. "Blueberry lady, could you quiet down for a moment so I can here sparky. Bye bye, Mr. Vampire dude see you later if that's a promise you made." She'd frown slightly in disappointment as she watched Reverie carry the passed out fairy away, she hadn't even gotten to say hi.

"So your name is Otsana Aurusha is it? That is actually a rather pretty name Otsana, and rather fitting now that I recall that ability you used with the rock." The knight would chuckle as he leaned back against the open door, and looked at the Inu resting. "The Screaming River Tribelands, well I can only recall two possible rivers in the Farlands. One running from the northern end of the Ivokan Savanna, all the way to a small bay in the southern Farlands, and the other running from that same bay a really short distance to a lake just north of it. I'd assume it would have to be somewhere along those bodies of water. I have only explored the northern most regions so I doubt I've come across your people. Perhaps I'll have to visit some day just to see what it is like." The knight would go silent for a moment, before busting out laughing for the first time sine they had departed as Otsana made an Innuendo. "Hardly my dear, it is only natural for a knight to inquire of the name belonging to a worthy foe. I doubt had you manage to pull off your transformation even with my armor I would not have prevailed unscathed. Though if you felt so inclined I would not refuse such a request." It was a good thing Calious was wearing his helmet to conceal the fact his face was flushed. "If you need anything, I'll be in the hall. Ot- Sa- Na."

Calious having resumed his meditative stance outside the room, looked up as Reverie started to approach carrying the green fairy. "Otsana lies in the room behind me. Be careful if you plan to bring that there fairy into the room, can't guarantee how she'll react. But I shall continue my vigilance of the room either way. As for my stance, it is called Path of the Dragon. It is a technique from a distance world. The meditation centers around focusing all of the bodies natural energies into the chest and fists. Allowing one to pack their punches with the strength of a dragon or heat their body with the flames of a dragon. At least that is what I was told upon being taught the technique. I find using it allows me to lessen the burden of wearing my armor. Is your fairy friend alright Reverie? I've never seen a fairy asleep, only hyperactive or attempting to snatch myself and whomever I was guarding for a snack. She looks quite peaceful, how goes the subduing of the giant blueberry down the hall?"
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 9:19 am

Quay was indeed still there debating how best to slice or shoot this ogress. He had been about to run her through but he had seen a small man jump into her mouth! Brave or foolish you had to admire that little guy! There was also the fact he had sent his crew off to chasee the vampiric intruder wearing Andre's pants and tattered shirt. He decided if he could not kill Noto he could keep her from advancing. He opened up the bladed and pointed the nozzles at her. "Let us see how your determination fares against this! Vortex Wall!!" The blades glowed white blue then fired a stiff stream of air at Noto.

Virgo observed the situation carefully. She could get the suicidal tiny put with her Secum Scalpel easily, bit she needed to subdue this blue berry quickly and carefully because while she could send away her armor and weapons with a blink of the eye the Map of Mezzus was unaffected by her magics. She waited to see of Aquilo's last ditch effort would work first.

Jasper was grateful to the lightning elemental for saving his life but he still wanted revenge on the blue berry for trying to eat him. "Man if I wasn't in such bad shape I'd go camo and distract her." He said frowning. "But I got a feeling if you're gonna eat lightning then spit at her I'd better get out of the way!" He said being part water creature and thus more than a little afraid of electricity. He backed away to Cap'n Quay's side.

-In the Med Bay-

The Doctor Lady Neko re-appeared with an over eager looking eyes trained on the fairy. "She is...Injured, Nyah? I fix!" She said holding up a variety of not so medicinal tools then looking at Otsana. "First the Fairy then the Inu!" She purred a similar sound to the whirring device she held.

(Te he he! Couldn't resist~)
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:34 am

(When did they go to the Med-Bay? o.o)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 3:42 pm

(I'm confused. We're not in the med-bay, I'm pretty sure, but I don't want to out-right ignore a post. That's rude. What do I do?!  Sad )
(Wel, Ves started the scene, so... Uh... I'mma go with that information. Sorry, Fel.)

Reverie chuckled at the knight's description of fairies. "She's fine. She simply held her breath a little too long. She's very childish. This is far from the first time it's happened. But your meditation sounds very useful. I have not had time to meditate in years, but I once knew a stance. I believe it was called The Cat's Prowl. It was meant to help focus the senses, particularly vision. Someone..." He paused a moment, as if he questioned whether he should be disclosing this. "...Important to me recommended I try it to help maintain my depth perception after I lost my right eye. It seems to have worked." The mask he wore had only a single eye-hole, on the left. Meaning it had been made after that incident. "In any case, I'm glad you found a way to ease the burden of such heavy armor. I never could-" He stopped himself short. That was a story he had no intention of telling. "Well, I believe I'll try my luck with the room. I can't hold Gale forever."

Reverie entered the room sideways, so as to not bump Gale against the door-frame. Then, as the cot was occupied by Otsana, Reverie lied Gale on the floor, with her head in his lap as he sat cross-legged. Given the lack of anything else soft to put her head on, he was effectively trapped. Not that it mattered too much. They were close. As a matter of fact, Gale was the only person in the world that knew what was under Reverie's mask.

With Gale dealt with, at least until she woke up, Reverie looked at Otsana. So long as he was trapped under Gale, he may as well try to talk to the only other conscious person in the room. "So. You're alive. You're also awake. As you can see, I'm stuck here for a while." He was clearly not an expert on conversation. Which was partly why he had responded well to the idea of marshmallows. If there were marshmallows, at least he would have something to talk about. He wasn't an expert on marshmallows either, but he had a story or two he could tell.

"So, you must be the captain of that ship. How did it come under your command? According to your elemental friend, your magic is somewhat impressive, but your mana store is abysmal and you're something of a pushover. So there must be an even better reason you're at the helm of an airship. Not that I expect you to tell me. We all have our secrets. I know that better than anyone."

Suddenly, Gale pulled on Reverie's cloak, attempting to use it as a blanket. She had transitioned from being unconscious to sleeping. But the vagabond intended to let her sleep. Pulling the cloak from behind him, he draped it over the fairy. On his back there was what remained of a marking that had once adorned the coat. What the marking was, however, was information Reverie planned on carrying to his grave. As for what was still visible, it was obvious that the marking had not been faded off naturally. It had been worn off intentionally, as if sanded to be unrecognizable. Though his head was turned toward Otsana, his body remained sideways to her. Should she desire, she would have no trouble inspecting it. Though, there wasn't much to inspect. Only some faded colors and vague shapes.

Last edited by WanderingRender on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:57 pm

((Felarya Regugee, i'm still waiting for a response. No rush though if your busy.))
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 pm

(@Sir Dragonater: oh sorry dearie! I didn't meant to leave you hanging. I forgot I hadn't actually told you all this in a PM but I don't know if you will like this RP because you said you do not like adventure. That being said the offer to join is still based on you finding a creative way to get aboard even if you really want yo.
(@Sir Render ...te he he he! That's a funny pun. Ahem I thought Cal and Rev were in the Med Bay? Perhaps I am mistaken. If needed I can call back Nurse Neko Rachet.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:40 pm

(@Sir Refugee Thank you. I try my best. In any case, I checked through the older posts to confirm location and we are in the "passenger cabins", according to Sir Veseere. So do with that what you will.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pendent Ascendent   The Pendent Ascendent - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pendent Ascendent
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: