Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Preferances

Go down 
+62
Prof.Nekko
L'Ryn
Moon eyes
Jew
Claire
itsmeyouidiot
Asuroth
AisuKaiko
French snack
Jætte_Troll
Oldman40k2003
Doomguy
Anime-Junkie
ambrose-euanthe
spike833
asaenvolk
KingdomKeyX
Archmage_Bael
vickivixen
SuperPieGuy9
TinyHuman
HarryMasonFan
lami
Anemone
linacrow
rcs619
FalconJudge
Darkfire destiny
Reptillian
TinyPet
mikeimp
Sick Guy
fox
Feign
PrinnyDood
beefy
Sephimink|Kyle
Mirukani
ZionAtriedes
Vaderaz
Cypress
Delicious Kevin
S-Guy
Amaroq
Tora
Sciran
Mickilla
Garnet
macdaddy
TheCountAlucard666
Haar
Zoekin
melancholy-melody13
Raetsu Lord Pichu
darkshot2600
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
Shady Knight
Warrior3000
Nervan
Karbo
GREGOLE
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Vore Preferances - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:17 pm

The only same-size vore I can take, is the one related to snakes, that's the only moment it's not creepy. On second thought, I prefer macro-sized vore, it's less creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:14 am

GREGOLE wrote:
Say what you will, but I'M the ridiculously arrogant guy round these parts. XP
Laughing
No problem, as long as I can be the lunatic around here! XP
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:36 pm

What the heck, why is this thread on page 2???

Why do I like vore?
Some people find it funny, other people find it fascinating, or thrilling, some people even stimulating. For me I can't decide what effect vore on me really has since I'm quite new to it and somehow its all of this together, not really one aspect in particular and it changes from day to day and from situation to situation.

Ok, what do I like in vore?

First, I want to talk about the three possible roles: Predator, prey and spectator. They all haver their obvous advantages and disadvantages so I'm not 100% one thing or the other.
As for roles in vore I absolutely favorize the role as prey (about 80%). I like the role as spectator as well (about 10%) and don't dislike the role as pred (also 10%), but me being gulped down by a big Predator is the most interesting part for me. That's why I like pictures from the preys point of view most. ^^

Loving to be the prey surely has a great influence on my preferences regarding the process of swallowing itself so it's no big suprise I only like the soft vore. Chewing on the prey and ripping limbs of and such painful things are a complete no-go for me, even if I'm spec. or Pred. The prey has to be swallowed whole, alive and of course both of them have to stay conscious. So that they're knowing what's happening right now. ^^

As for the predator:
I like the predator more when she's female but I can also live with a male predator. However, Female is waaaaaaaaaaaay better. ^.^ Same goes for the prey. At least one must be female, a Man-Man vore is absolutely not my thing.

The predator should be a creature that is able to fly (i.e. an Eagle or Dragon) or be a reptile, or be fully or at least half human just like all those predators we all know and like. (Nagas, Fairy etc.)

Then I only like a big predator swallowing a small prey (Except snakes for obvious reasons) since I find it not that good looking if the pred has to drop his/her jaw and extend his/her stomach. However, shrinking the prey in order to fulfill the meal is not just ok for me, i even like it somehow.

About the actual meal:
Interaction is one of the most important things too. Thats why I want the pred as well as the prey alive and with their consciousness. The prey has to see the predator and has to know what's going to happen in a few moments so the tension is continuously growing. The pred may hunt her prey until the prey is out of breath or catch it right now since the predator is way superior. The prey has to be afraid of the predator and the process swallowing of course.
Even if I imagine being the prey myself my feelings are an interesting mixture between excitement and horror. Part of me would love to get eaten alive, the other part gets desperate by the mere thought of it. ^^ So even if I favorize being the prey I'm not really a willing piece of food. Wink Makes no sense, does it? Razz

So when the predator has captured the prey the process of swallowing should be as slow as possible. If the prey has still clothes on him/her the predator should remove it now since the prey should feel the preds body as much as possible while the pred should taste the prey as much as possible. I think its much more intimate if there are no textiles and such beween their bodies during the consumption. I love the naked prey being slowly put into the predators mouth, the lips closing behind. The tongue playing with the helpless and desperate prey, tasting it while rubbing the tongue against the preys skin. I'd like the prey eventually becoming fully covered or even soaked by the predators warm and slimy saliva which makes the swallowing much more smoothly. I also like it when the pred opens her mouth again to let the prey see outside for a last time or to see how it's already covered with the saliva dropping down from the roof of the predators mouth. The Pred even may open and close her mouth like she was munching (of course without using her teeth since they would hurt) strings of saliva hanging between her teeth and lips. However, the prey has to try to get out of the mouth, if possible while the predator has to hinder the prey from it and play with the helpless tasty morsel. I also like the feeling when I'd manage to climb half way out of her mouth, then the lips hinder me from getting any further while the tongue is wrapping itself around my legs, dragging me into the warm and dark mouth again.
Then, when the pred is finished with her playing I'd like to get gulped down headfirst, unless the preds mouth is still open so I can see the opening of her mouth moving away, trying to climb up again which is pointless.
The (from the outside) visible bulge in the neck of the predator is an important thing too because it shows the prey (or me ^^) sliding down deeper and deeper into the predators digestive-tract. I'd love to be held tight by strong muscles that force me closer to the stomach in which i finally land. It's walls would massage my body slowly, almost kneeding me while i geat further soaked with the preds. body fluids.
Being the prey myself makes me dislike the dying part of course so I either like to get regurgitated again or even coming out at the bottom of the predator - unharmed. Being digested would only be ok for me if it wasn't painful at all. If I'd get unconscious without any pain and become part of my predator then it would be ok for me if I'm going to become revitalised. (And getting eaten again maybe ^^)

Uhm yeah. I guess that concludes what I like most about vore. Wink

Last edited by Amaroq on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:10 pm

I don't really like the digestion and slow death by acid, a little too gruesome for me. I like it to be humorous, since, well, I like humor. Duh. ^^ I like it when the prey is always trying to escape, but just keeps getting caught over and over, like if Crisis were to catch a human, then put him down, then he would try to run away, and Crisis would catch him again, repeat. Until, of course, her stomach growls. Laughing
I kinda like the prey's point of view the most, but I like it to be fast and agile, like a neko, so they at least have some chance of running away. If they're lucky. Very Lucky. Also, I think it would be funny to watch a neko get caught by her tail, and lowered into a pred's throat. Hilarious. Very Happy I really like watching a pred hunt it's prey, and the prey usually making an annoyed remark when it's caught. I kinda put that in Mica's personality, too. I just don't like hard vore. At all. No way. Nada. Nothing really gruesome, too dramatic, and stupid from my point of view. >_<

I think it would be funny to have a scene where the predator has second thoughts about the prey after they ate them, and try to get them back. XD My plan for that to happen would be to be eaten by a predator that really likes music, and then take out an iPod and some portable speakers and play some of my favorite music. (Foreshadowing: "I demand you play this music at my funeral!") Then the pred might hear it coming from her stomach and think about spitting me back out. Unless of course, she thought about just leaving me there to play music wherever she goes...that could be awkward. A living radio.

~I may just keep writing on this post as I think about it...
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Heh. I'm odd when it comes to this subject. On one hand I like the cuddly vore where the food is willing and the predator is actually nice/gentle, but I also enjoy the same type of vore as Karbo described in the wiki as his prefrence.

I guess it's hard to determine the kind of vore I like the most.

Cuddly: I really liked vore orrigionally because I thought of vore as the ultimate way to show a girl that you love them. To give up your life to be nothing more then food in the end. Call me a crazy freak, but I find that to be...idk, just so...it's hard to describe. But given the choice, I would do that for a girl I love.

Vicious: This kind of vore is more of a turn on for me, simply because the food often gets played with before consumption. I just find that sexy.

Overall I guess the cuddly vore wins. I'm not a sexual deviant, so the turn on, being as hot as it is, looses out. I'd prefer to die to show my love for some one close, then to just get off. Of course I will always enjoy vicious vore, but cuddly vore will always come out on top.

Ok, specifics.

POV: Prey. I don't eat people, don't want to. If i was ever a spectator, odds are I'd jump in the ring to get my own turn anyway.

Predator: Female. I'm sorry, but I just can't handle a male predator, because even if it's vicious vore, I'll still curl up in the stomach and cuddle her innards. Seeing as I'm not gay, I'll only cuddle women.

Play Time? Yes. I would like to be toyed with, played with, even cuddled a few times if possible, maybe even get a kiss or two, you get the point...

Consumption: Slow, soft, enjoyable for both predator and me. I want to make the girl happy, even if I don't know her. Don't ask why, if you do I'll just get angry cause it isn't a subject I'm open to discuss. I'll be happy if she's happy, end of story.
Slow because it'd be much more enjoyable for me, and I think it would be for her.
Soft because getting ripped to pieces...no, not something I want to happen any time soon.
Enjoyable because I said so.

Digestion: Must happen unless it's just Love Vore (Not cuddly, I'll explain the difference in a second). I don't care how much it burns, if i get eaten it has to be realistic, i'm not bending the laws of nature to avoid pain or death.

Love Vore: I didn't explain this earlier. Love vore is ingestion, not consumption. It would be a girl who loves me, swallowing me just for fun, with the intention of coughing me up before I get digested. It's called love vore because obviously the girl loves me and doesn't see me as food. Cuddly Vore is named such because though I may love the predator, she obviously doesn't love me and still sees me only as food. Ge the difference?

Those are my preferences. Don't like them? Not my problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.groundzeroairsoftusa.com
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 pm

hmmm guess it might be good to write this out. Warning this is bound to be a stream of conciseness rambling, sorry XD

lets see, to start, I think the biggest difference in my appreciation of vore is that I like its implication rather than the act itself. Now I'm not talking the result of the physical act but rather the psychological. For instance, the reason Karbos vore art clicked with me was the comical approach, and mostly Crisis. Her whole character and approach to vore is what really hooked me. the whole "food category, and friend category" mind set really. you see what it does... it challenges a basic fundamental human assumption.

Vore as it were is for me, an engine to challenge human 'superiority'. To twist it even further I am always routing for the prey/ human because i see vore especially in Felarya as a challenge that people can either rise meet and overcome; or fail and die at.... this this is why i like the foreplay the most... especially when they start to really go at it verbally. or when ever either the prey or the pred cause the other to go numb or mentally implode form a statement that challenges there understanding of themselves and the world around them.

now beyond that i do find the whole tongue and swallow thing exciting... i don't know why.... keep the digestion stuff away form me though >.>

I like GTS a lot... that's gentle GTS mind you... and Karbos stuff is really at the extreme for me (go figure) but as I said above i find the idea of vore more appealing than the act.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:04 pm

You know, when you think about it, Its kinda true for humans. Shocked

"" = Words
** = Thoughts

"Hey look, a chicken!"
*Popeye's!*

"Hey look, a cow!"
*BURGERS! Evil laugh*

"Hey look, a pig!"
*BACON! BBQ! PORK!*

You get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 am

well, my favorite vore is the soft "oral vore" , generally by giantess , in with the predattor is female and the prey generally a male.
I can say that,I like "accidental" vore (for exemple: a girl eats normally his breakfast, and, somehow, his boyfriend , who somehow has been "Shrunk", fall in his cereals. The girl didn't notice it and swallow him. And sure, after that , someone tell her she had swallowed his boyfriend Evil laugh )
I like consensual vore too (in some stories I've "seen" a naga swallow his human friend to protect him, or simple transport him to another place) simply the fact of being in a giant stomach (of a femele by preference) and not really be in danger ... Very Happy
And finally, in Predator/prey vore, I prefer when the prey manage to escape of the stomach, I dont really like a person die digested like this ( I generally take the prey as a "protagonist" and prefer him to survive)
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:41 am

Well, as long as the pred is humanoid and female, and the prey is humanoid, I'm fine, really. As to willing, unwilling, etc., I'm not picky. I do greatly prefer soft vore, though.

The one thing I'd like to note is that unwilling vore, though somewhat enjoyable to me, can sometimes irk my conscience. I'm not usually one for helpless situations, which is why my characters are usually anything but helpless. Damn, the Jurdeans actually HUNT preds, for cryin' out loud (though the reason is deeper than just vindictiveness).

Non-lethal vore, as Atlas said, wherein digestion is either avoided or escaped, is also big on my list. (By the way, one of Zion's abilities would greatly help him avoid digestion... BWAHAHAHA!)

But as to just vore as a fetish, not counting conscience or anything, yeah, as long as the parameters outlined in the first paragraph are met, it does it for me.
Back to top Go down
Mirukani
Helpless prey
Mirukani

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:00 am

When I first joined this site, I didn't count vore of any type as an outright fetish. I was fascinated by the entire concept, and, as a writer, saw potential uses.

This was before I learned what UB was.

Obviously, seeing as I like UB, the predator must be female. I'm kind of okay with same-size UB, although macro/micro is by far more appealing. I also prefer it when the prey goes fully into the womb. As for whether the prey is just held for a while or absorbed doesn't make a big difference to me, I just want to see the man or woman going into the pred's womb Very Happy

Soul vore intrigues me at the same level that UB originally did, which is making me suspect it'll be a kink of mine in the very near future. Also, because of Sar and his shadowmancy, I think I may have created a whole new type of vore... O.o which was making me hot while writing it.

With Soul-vore and Shadow-vore, I don't care what gender the pred or prey is. I do, however, want to see an unwilling prey and a pred that obviously enjoys what they're doing. Maybe too much, if you get my meaning. I like an absolutely terrified prey that knows they won't be complete and will most likely die that way. Bondage is also very fun, but physical torture not so much. Psychological torture, obviously, just adds to the prey's fear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://madameruby.deviantart.com
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

`o` ?

Last edited by Sephimink|Kyle on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Interesting to see everyone's preferences ^_^
I bet a voraphile that is interested by exactly the same aspects than another is a thing that just don't exist Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Well, it would be quite boring, if all of us had the same interests in vore wouldn't it? ^^ I guess even Felarya would be very onesided, if there was in excample only one favourite race/char everyone would support. Razz

(Exept for crisis since she's kinda the main char. in there)
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:42 am

I love gentle giantess stuff, and vore is my favorite part of the fetish. I am with Delicious Kevin as far as enjoying mainly "Cuddly Vore" and "Love Vore." Unwilling prey is certainly a big turn-on, but lets face it, it's just...immoral.
Delicious Kevin wrote:

Cuddly: I really liked vore orrigionally because I thought of vore as the ultimate way to show a girl that you love them. To give up your life to be nothing more then food in the end. Call me a crazy freak, but I find that to be...idk, just so...it's hard to describe. But given the choice, I would do that for a girl I love.

Love Vore: I didn't explain this earlier. Love vore is ingestion, not consumption. It would be a girl who loves me, swallowing me just for fun, with the intention of coughing me up before I get digested. It's called love vore because obviously the girl loves me and doesn't see me as food. Cuddly Vore is named such because though I may love the predator, she obviously doesn't love me and still sees me only as food. Get the difference?

Delicious Kevin completely understands how I feel about vore in general. I match my preferences with his statements 100%. Smile This forum rules!!!
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 am

Alright, I'll take a whack at this, after all, self examination is healthy and fun! I've actually tried to explain my perspective on vore probably half a dozen times at various places, and with varying degrees of success. It's surprisingly difficult for me to accurately put into words, which is probably part of the reason why I feel compelled to keep trying. Wink

First and foremost, I like the prey to be female. This is one of my strongest preferences, actually, and oddly enough it's also the one I'm most embarrassed about. I sometimes feel a little guilty about enjoying the doom of all those poor devoured catgirls (naughty Crisis!), yet at the same time, I can't help but love it. lol! Male prey doesn't really bother me, but doesn't interest me either. Soft vore is another must-have, as hard vore is honestly a little unpleasant for me to look at.

I'm also a big fan of the chase, where the prey attempts to escape their fate, whether through simple running, or more complex subterfuge and/or battle-of-wits. If the prey is willing or submissive, it just takes a lot of the thrill out of it for me. Plus, it only seems fair that the predator should have to work a little for their meal. Smile However, it's also fun when the prey doesn't initially realize how much danger they're in, only to discover the predator's intentions too late. A lot of it has to do with that feeling of impending doom I guess, and the anticipation that comes with it.

Digestion is fine with me, and in fact heightens the experience because of the mortal peril it provides, providing a very strong motivation for the prey to escape, which I find compelling. However, I generally prefer the gory details to be kept 'off camera' as it were, for the same reasons hard vore doesn't appeal to me. Squeamishness.

I'm pretty flexible about the nature of the predator: giant slugs, aliens, demons, giant mermaids(Wink), they all work for me so long as they can believably swallow their prey whole. Same-size doesn't really appeal, due to the bizarre stretching required, but it's not without it's charm. I also like the contrast of a happy/satisfied or playful predator with the desperate struggling and fear of the prey. (I'm so mean! Laughing) I think Felarya may be infecting me though, since I've been recently feeling unusual favoritism toward giant, topless ladies as predators. Go figure. Very Happy

Well, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I've rambled on enough for today.
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 am

I would have to say that for me it's the whole prey's struggle against the inevitable once they're caught. For me it's sort of a beauty of nature thing... that everything struggles against death, even though it really is inevitable is really beautiful when one looks at it from a detached perspective. The fact that especially in Felarya, the predators are in many cases ancient and beautiful themselves really helps that along.

The other thing I like in vore is the idea of two beings ultimately joining together, even though it's not exactly an even bond, nor a very meaningful one for the pred. I'm definitely into soft vore, with digestion. Even though it seems in most cases that the prey dies quicker and with a little less pain with hard vore, the hard vore just seems to somehow desecrate the prey in my mind... And that just isn't cool.

As for exactly the method of entry, oral or unbirth are pretty much it for me for the most part, though some of the more exotic forms like Hip Hugger Hippie's bellbottom vore are pretty cool too. With oral vore, I tend to stay away from same size, unless it's very well done, or if it's something in nature that can swallow something the same size as itself. (snakes and eels come to mind)

As for soul vore, there are situations where it is or isn't cruel... Most cases with say, succubi are probably pretty cruel, and the soul is likely trapped for a long time being broken down into nothingness. Other soul vores are more neutral, letting the soul hang around in their consciousness or releasing some part of it to the afterlife it has earned.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:11 pm

PrinnyDood wrote:
Alright, I'll take a whack at this, after all, self examination is healthy and fun! I've actually tried to explain my perspective on vore probably half a dozen times at various places, and with varying degrees of success. It's surprisingly difficult for me to accurately put into words, which is probably part of the reason why I feel compelled to keep trying. Wink

First and foremost, I like the prey to be female. This is one of my strongest preferences, actually, and oddly enough it's also the one I'm most embarrassed about. I sometimes feel a little guilty about enjoying the doom of all those poor devoured catgirls (naughty Crisis!), yet at the same time, I can't help but love it. lol! Male prey doesn't really bother me, but doesn't interest me either. Soft vore is another must-have, as hard vore is honestly a little unpleasant for me to look at.

I'm also a big fan of the chase, where the prey attempts to escape their fate, whether through simple running, or more complex subterfuge and/or battle-of-wits. If the prey is willing or submissive, it just takes a lot of the thrill out of it for me. Plus, it only seems fair that the predator should have to work a little for their meal. Smile However, it's also fun when the prey doesn't initially realize how much danger they're in, only to discover the predator's intentions too late. A lot of it has to do with that feeling of impending doom I guess, and the anticipation that comes with it.

Digestion is fine with me, and in fact heightens the experience because of the mortal peril it provides, providing a very strong motivation for the prey to escape, which I find compelling. However, I generally prefer the gory details to be kept 'off camera' as it were, for the same reasons hard vore doesn't appeal to me. Squeamishness.

I'm pretty flexible about the nature of the predator: giant slugs, aliens, demons, giant mermaids(Wink), they all work for me so long as they can believably swallow their prey whole. Same-size doesn't really appeal, due to the bizarre stretching required, but it's not without it's charm. I also like the contrast of a happy/satisfied or playful predator with the desperate struggling and fear of the prey. (I'm so mean! Laughing) I think Felarya may be infecting me though, since I've been recently feeling unusual favoritism toward giant, topless ladies as predators. Go figure. Very Happy

Well, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I've rambled on enough for today.

Hehe we definitely share many aspects of the fantasy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 am

Karbo wrote:
Hehe we definitely share many aspects of the fantasy Razz
Yes, there does indeed seem to be quite a bit of overlap. Which is especially great for me, given all the lovely are you do. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
fox
Tasty morsel
fox

PostSubject: Vore   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 pm

I love snakes. My favorite is Women swallowed by snakes or me. Smile I like the whole gentle predator thing to and willing prey. and of course the best part is the anticipation leading up, maybe mutual playing with the prey first or visa versa and then the swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Sick Guy
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:47 pm

I don't like Vore. What I like is the setting. Nice world and all, highly varied and well-explained.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:24 am

My preferences? Well, as strange as I am, I love to practice vore on IMVU with my girlfriend. We do soft vore, breast vore, unbirth, and anal vore. She never digests me when she eats me so I can stay in her stomach for a while untill I'm ready too be pushed out (the back way). We always do vore RPs (which is one of my favorite RP lol)
I perfer the predator to be female, and the prey can be any gender.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:25 am

Well I've already posted/replyed here but know what? I'm gonna again cause I can!

Now I like weird vore, infact the first vore I was fasinated by was Cell's tail vore which is pretty weird, cool though. I'm also a fan of hair vore which is creepy awesome too ^^ I like vore cause of the whole pred and prey relationship it's so thrilling, well when the prey is trying to get away and such, I'm also a fan of gore, why? cause I don't mind the sight of blood and gore plus I find pain to be good in some causes ((Lol Sadist/masocist)) So shreading riping swallowing whole burning it's all good, I just CAN"T STAND UB being a girl it's just URRGGHHH it makes my va jaja hurt thinking about that!! I mean just gah it creeps me out to no end XD no offense to anybody who likes it, whatever floats your boat but to me just gah

and these are my vore preferances ^^ again
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
TinyPet
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 am

TinyPet wrote:
Funny thing is that I'm not interrested in vore. Not as prey, pred or even spectator. I belive the very idea of vore horrible (and just sick when cannibalism is involved).
See my introduction for full details.

But that is not a vore preferance not is it ? Then I guess I would say uncomplete vore. Vore scenario in which the "snack" ultimatly escape digestion in one way or an other. Preferably good will from the pred.

Now that I think about it, there is partial unbirthing. But my brain just can't seem to classify that as "vore".
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:08 pm

i like all but hard- and cockvore, they are very disturbing to me. and i have pretty much the same fellings as karbo, though i don't like cries of despair, WHILE being digested, kinda think of that as cries of pain.(don't like pain very much(neither on myself or others))

over and out^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 am

I Prefer female predators.
I also prefer female prey over male prey.
I'm willing to watch any type of vore

My favorite part's of vore are the desperat need to survive on the prey's part. frome the begging all the way to the cries of pain as thier lives are ending. So concentual isn't very good for me.

To be specific I prefer when Neko's are Involved either as victims or as pred's.

And I prefer if the pred is cruel about it.

Am i sadistic?
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Preferances
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next