Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vore Preferances

Go down 
+62
Prof.Nekko
L'Ryn
Moon eyes
Jew
Claire
itsmeyouidiot
Asuroth
AisuKaiko
French snack
Jætte_Troll
Oldman40k2003
Doomguy
Anime-Junkie
ambrose-euanthe
spike833
asaenvolk
KingdomKeyX
Archmage_Bael
vickivixen
SuperPieGuy9
TinyHuman
HarryMasonFan
lami
Anemone
linacrow
rcs619
FalconJudge
Darkfire destiny
Reptillian
TinyPet
mikeimp
Sick Guy
fox
Feign
PrinnyDood
beefy
Sephimink|Kyle
Mirukani
ZionAtriedes
Vaderaz
Cypress
Delicious Kevin
S-Guy
Amaroq
Tora
Sciran
Mickilla
Garnet
macdaddy
TheCountAlucard666
Haar
Zoekin
melancholy-melody13
Raetsu Lord Pichu
darkshot2600
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
Shady Knight
Warrior3000
Nervan
Karbo
GREGOLE
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Vore Preferances - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:

Am i sadistic?

Not in this forum. Alot of people surprisingly enjoy the thought of a ruthless predator. Though I myself enjoy it as well, it's always a relief to see a pred who's willing to spare you.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm really different. I don't enjoy vore. At all. No human (or anything) should have to die that way. For all those who fantasize about being eaten, you should realize that your fantasy is being dissolved in hydrocloric acid. All of my Felarya-related characters are resistors, those special kinds who can survive.

terminator
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:53 am

FalconJudge wrote:
I'm really different. I don't enjoy vore. At all. No human (or anything) should have to die that way. For all those who fantasize about being eaten, you should realize that your fantasy is being dissolved in hydrocloric acid. All of my Felarya-related characters are resistors, those special kinds who can survive.

Most people dont really think about the digestion, and a lot of people just seem to consider it the price you have to pay. Personally, I dont mind vore. it adds a sense of danger to the world. Jurassic park wouldnt have been nearly as good if the T-rex and the raptors werent chasing after people, trying to kill them. I think Felarya needs that sense of danger in it, its one of its charms, and what makes the predators so interesting. they're good, friendly people...but also lethal hunters. I do like for humans to get away and avoid getting eaten sometimes, because lets face it, some humans are smart, cunning and tough creatures, when they need to be. My predators dont always eat every human they meet either, and many of them help people ^_^.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Yeah, you're right. But I still don't want my characters to get eaten...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:27 pm

FalconJudge wrote:

None of us do. People around here rarely kill a main character. Most of the people eaten are random people written in to be eaten, there are some exceptions to that though.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 am

Oooh...
Back to top Go down
linacrow
Tasty morsel
linacrow

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
So shreading riping swallowing whole burning it's all good, I just CAN"T STAND UB being a girl it's just URRGGHHH it makes my va jaja hurt thinking about that!! I mean just gah it creeps me out to no end XD no offense to anybody who likes it, whatever floats your boat but to me just gah

Aha, I'm the same way! If you're just using a micro as a dildo, that's hot, but going past the cervix? DDD8 Do not want.

FalconJudge wrote:
For all those who fantasize about being eaten, you should realize that your fantasy is being dissolved in hydrocloric acid.

Yep, and that's hawt. I like gore, so... Embarassed

As far as my vore preferences go...hmmm... I'm bi, so I like any gender pred/prey, but since I'm dating a chick right now I kind of prefer girls? If that makes sense. I'm more of a prey myself, but I can get into the predator mindset sometimes. Same size vore is just....it makes no sense to me, unless they're a naga. Even then, they need to be going in somewhere *besides* the mouth. Maybe like a slit above the vag? Hawt.

My favorite part is the swallowing and digestion, which I always like. Like I said, I'm into gore, so skimping over that isn't going to fly with me. I don't normally like hardvore though, at least when I'm looking at it for the vore. I prefer the prey to be...conscious and alive for the nasty digestion bit? So anything but that is too quick. (Wow, I'm a sick fuck.)

Finally, I like the prey to be unwilling and the pred to be sadistic. Toying with the prey, playing with them with their tongue, all of that. I normally only like oral, but vaginal stuff can be cool too. I just don't tend to associate that with vore, more like micro play....since they aren't actually eaten. Anal is a big DO NOT WANT for me. =/

Wow, that was long.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:13 pm

linacrow wrote:
(Wow, I'm a sick fuck.)

admitting is the first step to be cured(KIDING^^)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 pm

I only like female predators. I'm a total dominatrix that way.
I greatly prefer male prey over female prey. Its better.
I prefer soft vore, very much so, and as such, tend to lean towards larger predator or pseudo-vore (A-la succubus soul theft), and I mentally put myself into the shoes of the predator, getting the feeling of domination. Cruelty through vore in more than a playful manner is jsut abusive and red flags in my mind.
Rather than have a prey be digested, I would rather see it be directly absorbed into the female's body, making her more powerful, sexier, etc. Hense why my first character here burns the target, using that heat to upgrade her physical and magical abilities. I also am planning on making a Succubus who refuses to outright eat humans, voreing their souls through what can only be described as pussybath.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 pm

rcs619 wrote:
FalconJudge wrote:

None of us do. People around here rarely kill a main character. Most of the people eaten are random people written in to be eaten, there are some exceptions to that though.
the problem with this is youve described every predator, what about they prey characters?

but anyway,

I find vore to be wonderful despite my preoccupation against ending peoples lives, I prefer same size vore or at least vore where they prey isn't minuscule, doesnt stop me from enjoying GTS occasionaly like Emi's, but overall i dont find the stretching to be a problem either, most of the time it can be conveniently off camera, but when it isn't, well it shouldn't be that hard to imagine if a snake can do it. overall the benifits of same size vore are many, the prey is much more restrained by predator's insides, it allows for a wonderfully erotic "hug" of death, with the predator hugging the prey tight in her arms, forcing her down her gullet, theres much less room in the stomach making it tighter, and overall the predator gets to eat more and be more satisfied with her meal. Sex is also possible and desirable in my case (enacted willingly or not Embarassed) and its much easier to preform on a similarly sized creature. then the prey gets to digest in her tight fleshy prison while the pred can easily feel (and see) her tummy rumble and squeeze against the struggleing prey.

I personaly love digestion, I'm not a fan of scat, but being eaten away into a soup fit for the girls consumption is pretty cute and provides a sense of finality in the act besides mysteriously dissapearing.

overall, I love communication, I think its often sometimes a waste to have sentient creatures eating eachother without exchanging words of some kind, be they friendly innocent words from garnet "of course I'm going to eat you silly" or the taunts and teases of a girl relishing her preys fear. vore with this aspect is almost 100% better in my eyes than vore without, but I can still give love to more silent vore.
Back to top Go down
HarryMasonFan
Tasty morsel
HarryMasonFan

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:23 pm

I read Karbo's vore preferences and found it most interesting.

Anyway, I have a statement very similar to this in one of the comments for one of my fan characters on DA:

I only like vore up to the stomach, after that I find it gross. I only like certain stomach vore, though. Same-sized vore or most single panel comics with a person in a stomach are just odd to me. Shrunken or micro/macro, both is cool. Also, I don't mind if the victim looks surprised but I don't get the same effect it if the victim is crying or pleading; it's pitiful. I also only like animated or drawn vore, no photoshopped real people stuff. Hard vore scares me. I'm fine with most furry vore, but I prefer human/humanoid vore. Finally, I don't like other fetishes mixed in with the giantess/vore; I despise poo, pee, or any smelly area work.
I like hand to mouth- to esophagus- to stomach comics the best. I've yet to see M/M vore, but I like F/F, F/M, and M/F about the same.

That about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
HarryMasonFan
Tasty morsel
HarryMasonFan

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Just a couple of things I was reminded of while looking at other peoples' preferences;

If 'cock-vore' is anything like what it brings to mind, then I have no interest in it. I don't really like butt-vore but I've seen some sexy vaginal vore. If vaginal vore is an actual term...

Ok, that is all.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm

HarryMasonFan wrote:
Just a couple of things I was reminded of while looking at other peoples' preferences;

If 'cock-vore' is anything like what it brings to mind, then I have no interest in it. I don't really like butt-vore but I've seen some sexy vaginal vore. If vaginal vore is an actual term...

Ok, that is all.

it's called unbirth and as a female I find that horrorfiying beyond all belief.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
TinyHuman
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Last edited by TinyHuman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Well I'll try just about any type of vore once but generally I prefer it when a human male gets eaten and while I do enjoy the peril element (like being in danger of getting digested) I tend to like the whole being eaten but somehow surviving the full trip more like it usually is with video games and books in which a person is eaten but survives somehow. I personally like macro/micro vore more in which the prey is very small in comparison to the predator but I also like same size vore (like with snakes for example). I personally like it a little more when something like a human eats a human which is much smaller than them but I also enjoy animal/human vore in which the predator is some sort of animal. Plant vore is just kinda meh for me but I'll do it. I just don't like it as much as the other types of vore. All in all I'm not very picky about vore. However when the pred and prey are the same gender it seems kinda.......wierd to me.
Back to top Go down
vickivixen
Tasty morsel
vickivixen

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I like basically only soft vore, I dont really dig the idea of being digested (though I like the fear of it to be there) I prefer women to be the prey and for the pred to be either male or female, but prefferably male.
What I mainly fantasize is the idea of 2 people having a relationship where the woman being swallowed is something of intimacy between them, where they both get sexual pleasure from it and her to be unharmed and spit back out so they can do it again and again. But also for it to be his way of dominating here, like if he gets angry or jealous and swallows her as a punishment and for her to fear him of digesting her, for me (I mean her lol) to struggle and try to escape him but never being able to. I like for them to be of normal human size and for him to have a giant belly whenever he swallows her. Also I like the idea of having communication between them while she is in his belly
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 pm

so you like both male and female vore? I like female mostly, though I am fine with male vore.

I like soft vore too. it looks more pleasing. I also like it when two people share one person, i think that's hot. also I like to see the prey struggle :3 and they should fear the stomach, for the same reason as karbo (who woulda guessed, eh?)

oh and welcome to the forum vickivixson. ^^

*mara hands a fairy cookie out, before deviant discordian passes out the apple of discord*
Back to top Go down
vickivixen
Tasty morsel
vickivixen

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Thank you! Smile yeah Im very new to this site lol.
Your idea of sharing one person does sound really hot.. It would be twice the fun! hehe. Especially if 1 was male and the other female. The idea of a female pred is exciting, women do tend to be more sensual which is probably more of what I like in a lot of ways. As long as she was a more dominant female, I myself am more of a smaller framed submissive chic so I tend to like the opposite Wink
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:26 pm

lol. well if you ever feel like role-playing be sure to check the mIRC out, it's where I am most of the time.:

www.felarya.noadsfree.com/irc
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Hmm...where to start...

Well like most I am more into soft vore then anything else. As for prey I don't really care who the prey is but I prefer females to be the predator, though male is also a option. When it comes to soft vore, the throat is my favorite part. Besides soft vore, I also found that I am slightly a fan of hard vore. I don't like it just because of the blood and gore, but just watching the hungry predator munch on its prey with her nice teeth is just a exciting thought. Also I like willing vore, maybe because it is awesome watching the prey enjoy its way down. I also love it when predator loves the feeling of the willing prey going down into her nice soft stomach.

Another one of my favorite type of vore is when the predator and prey are in a relationship and the predator eats the prey for sexual satisfaction, that gets my attention . Also I only like vore up to digestion, though I have had dreams where the prey aren't digested, but absorbed into the predator.

Lets see anything else...well I usually like the predator with clothes on, but I also like naked female predators Smile

Oh and I also love same-size vore, mainly because I love the predator with a nice full belly after their done eating the prey. And speaking of big bellies, I also love giantess that get stuffed from eating so much Embarassed

Well this is all I can think of...
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Okay... Well I like vore. I am mostly into F<F. Though M<F and F<M, np with a slight preference for Female prey. M<M is meh to me but thats okay. I have a defiant preference to soft over hard as they both are something very different to me. As for TYPES of vore, honestly I like UB the most, now for some people (not saying names) I can understand why they might be amiss at the very thought, I have the same thoughts about cock vore (ouch). After that I like oral vore, other types of vore might perk my interest on a case buy case basis, though I am generally not into annal vore or digestion, and never into Scat or Soul vore. As for GTS or same size, I like both depending.

I admit for me vore is mostly a sexual fetish, though not exclusively buy any means. The parts I like has to do with the swallowing and in the case of oral vore, teasing the prey in ones mouth before you eat the prey... or not. The not knowing can be fun, is the prey going to be eaten or not is a nice aspect, though I sit on both sides of the willing/unwilling fence as I like both. One of my BIGGEST fetishes, and one I used to (and still do) dream about is having sex with a random prey and then having a girl friend or the like UB or other wise vore her. I tend desire the role of spectator over being pred or pey, I however have ZERO desire to ever be the prey.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:43 am

Nothing Here

Last edited by spike833 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ambrose-euanthe
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey,

I quite like what is called soft vore, where the prey is eaten whole, enjoyably tasted and swallowed by the predator.

It's important to me that there should be digestion, to justify the prey's struggle against it; however, I don't want to explicitly see or read about this happening. Like in a slasher movie, where the killer comes up behind, swings the axe, and we cut to blood-splatters on the wall.

Besides, the obliteration of one for the mild satisfaction of the other... that's quite fun. Something of a dominance-submission thing going on there, maybe.

The predator should not consider themselves a monster, or I'd invariably agree. Nor should they exclusively be presented to the reader that way - i.e. not the prey's viewpoint all the time. Excepted if they're destined to get their comeuppance in which case its fine that we think they're a complete SOB.

There's something tangled that goes on in my head when its only quasi-vore like. So if Anko ate a fish, I wouldn't mind if she bit it in half - though I don't think I'd like to see it, or have it described vividly. It'd also be fine if she killed, skinned and cooked it, served with a white-wine sauce - not thinking that was okay would be terribly hypocritical.

Yours,

Ambrose
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm

I'd say that my preferences are pretty similar to ambrose's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 pm

I can't believe I'm about to say this, because it's something I never talk about, but here goes. I guess you could call this a testimony, though I really wish they'd come up with a new word. God bless you guys for making communities like these, they're so awesome.

I've been into vore (or should say, had been into) since I was maybe four or five years old. No, I'm not kidding. Hopefully that gives you an idea of how royally screwed up things are on my end.

Anywho, I liked the soft stuff - blood just implies violence, and I could never find it very attractive. An animal/person-from-real-life consuming a female (human of course) seemed to be the obsession, although at first it was predominantly men. Swallowed whole, preferably, although if vitals could not be seen, it didn't matter. I spent all of Elementary School and all of Junior High feeling extremely alienated from my peers, for a wide variety of reasons, my preferences in this area being one of them. It stuck with me up until my sophomore year. Since then, things have gotten really... abstract...? I don't think there's a place I could go for what I'm into now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Vore Preferances - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vore Preferances
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next