Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Gold send out chains and grabbed Mica and Spencer and yanked them back away from the beast. "Stay where you are until I tell you to attack and the creature is a slave to the brotherhood of eternity," Gold said with a demonic voice. *ok srry about this but you need to know what your attacking and what it looks like. hope it scares you.*

The creature looked at the group with discolored eyes that continued to change color. The creature's mouth changed and soon half of it was a wolf mouth and the other of a beak of a giant bird. Its right arm lower arm looked like a naga tail with a blade coming out of it and had a three fingered hand, and its left lower arm looked like a drigger leg and a four fingered hand attached to the drigger leg arm; Its body was that of a decayed human; its left leg looked like a bulls leg and its right looked like a lizards leg; its upper arms looked like plants; it had a succubus wing and a fairy wing; its head looked half wolf and half bird with horns coming out of its head and a eternity symbol on its forehead; golden spiked tentacles could be seen coming out of its back.

Luna raised two double barrel gundam style Gatling guns and fired at the beast. Gold just watched the creature thinking ~this one is different from the one that attacked me and Luna~
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:47 pm

As Brent looked at the completely hideous creature, he thought to himself, Man, I would really like it if I contribute more to this fight than just shooting the monster with my blaster pistol. Not that it wouldn't help, but...hmmm?! Brent looked to see something sticking out of the ground. He knelt down, picked it up, and wiped off the dirt on it. It looked like a crystal that was glowing with a dark blue light. Could this be... Brent thought as he looked at Spenser. "Um...Spenser? This wouldn't happen to be that crystal you were talking about a little while ago, would it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 pm

The creature just kept staring at the group but made screeches and other horrible annoying sound and moved its head around with small jerks. Gold said to Daniel with his mind ~Daniel keep Alris from attacking it. I'm afraid I'll have to make this fight a little short. My reason is that once your dead it'll use any part of your body as a weapon.~ He raised his right arm up and The sword of Satan appeared in front of him. He noticed that on the creatures shoulders were that faces of a female naga and a female drigger. ~It saddens me that they have to suffer like that~ he thought.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Spenser glanced over to the object in Brent's hand and almost jumped. "The hell is that thing?! You don't think it's...that...you know?"

Mica looked over. "What the hell is he talking about?"

"Something that enhances my magic greatly. I wrote it down not too long ago, when I was designing my powers and limits. I suppose there's only one way to find out." Spenser reached out and grabbed the crystal, and clenched his fist around it. "Now, before I do this, I honestly thought it would take at least several lifetimes to find one of these. Good thing we decided to stay here rather than leave this thing behind." After he finished speaking, he tightened his grip around the crystal, and when he opened his fist again, only a blue floating flame remained. The blue flame flew in front of him, then covered his red aura, turning it a bright blue. Huge amounts of energy crackled around him, and his vest was glowing a blinding white. "Well, may as well make use of this while I can, I can't stay in this form for more than five minutes." Spenser quickly set his watch timer for four minutes, followed by a confused look from Mica.

"Why are you wasting time with your watch?! Get in there!"

"Now now, you don't want me to die now do you? I'm not a fan of being right in front of something, feeling invulnerable to everything around me, and suddenly, that invulnerability goes poof, and I'm a dead man!" With that, Spenser began to levitate in the air, and moved so fast, it was almost impossible to see him. His knife had become saturated with pure energy, and as he blazed past the creature, he lopped off several of the tentacles from it's back. He teleported back and concentrated, focusing more energy on to the knife, causing it to glow brighter every second.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm

The creature uttered a ear piercing screech but was about to grab Spencer with one of it tentacles when Gold appeared in front and formed a large spiked shield to protect him. Gold looked back at Spencer and then went through the shield and fired a hell fire ball at the creature. The fire ball hit its right leg and had a great affect on the beast. It screeched once more but suddenly more tentacles sprang out of its back. "I knew this was not going to be good," Gold said as he blocked an attack from the beast right arm; the beasts blade clashed with Gold's. ~Alris! ATTACK IT NOW BUT TRY NOT TO GET CAUGHT BY IT OR YOUR DEAD!~ he shouted in Alris's mind as he fended off another attack from the creatures naga arm blade.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Spenser teleported way up near the top of the treeline, where it was possible to see everyone was behind the shield. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE," he yelled, "HIT THE DECK!" He charged a glowing ball of blue energy on the end of his knife to the point where it illuminated the entire section of the forest, and swung it at the creature, sending the whole thing careening right next to it. "Agh! If only I had hit it dead on, it would be no more than dust!" The impact instead vaporized the arm with the naga tail and sent the creature careening into a nearby tree. It was slower to get up now, but Spenser could tell that the battle was far from over.

Mica kept sending bursts of flames toward the beast, but still to little effect. "Hm...maybe its too strong on most of it's body..." Her eyes widened with an idea, and she leapt up onto a tree, took aim, and sent several bursts of flame into the still blood red section of the creature's body where the naga tail used to sprout from. The flames evaporated the blood and singed the bone underneath, evoking a deafening cry from the creature. "Try to find some more weak points! If we can tear all of those mismatched pieces of creatures off, it won't have anything left to attack us with!"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Suddenly a new right arm formed, its new arm looked like a rhinoceros beetles horn with even deadlier spike on it. Luna aimed her Sniper rifle at the fore head of the creature and fired. The bullet hit and made the creature screech in a high tone that the very earth was shattering. "AIM FOR THE SYMBOL ON ITS HEAD! THAT'S IT ONLY WEAK SPOT!" Luna cried as she ducked from a greenish beam that shot out of its mouth. "Even if you destroy its mismatched parts, it'll only replace them be cause eternity beast can kill any thing and use any part of its victim's body," Gold shouted.

He saw a tentacle shot out at Luna who was it coming but had barley any time to evade. Gold appeared in front of her and the tentacle went straight through him. She screamed at the site of her father. the creature flung Gold into a tree that shattered and fell on him. He just lied there and the creature stopped and looked at Golds body and started the utter small yelping sounds.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 am

Alris hurled the Spear of Midnight Black at the weak spot, then drew his Packered Mortar Gun, loaded one of the Trihexalon vials, and fired it at the monster's weak point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 pm

"Ohh crap. That can't be good." Spenser looked at Gold sitting under the collapsed tree. "MICA! Get over there and get him to safety!" He said as he blew the tree away with a slash of his knife. "I'll keep the creature from attacking you! GO!" Spenser spun his knife in circles as a flurry of energy balls flooded out and bombarded the creature, sending it slowly sliding backwards.

Mica sprinted toward Gold, jumping off trees as she went, and had to drag him across the ground. "Ugh!" She grunted. "What is this armor made of?! It weighs a ton!" Mica dragged Gold slowly to safety.

Spenser was about to hit the creatures weak spot, when... *beep* *beep* "Oh crap...I've only got a minute left to maintain this kind of power! Someone else is going to need to step up!" Spenser charged a last large, and very destructive ball of energy and hurled it with frightening accuracy straight at the creature's weak spot. He teleported quickly back to the ground where Mica was tending to gold, and his blue aura faded into his normal red one and he dropped to the ground. "Great. Just great."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:51 pm

The creature screeched in pain as both the Trihexalon and the Spear of Midnight Black hit the creatures weak spot but shook it off as it continued to stare at Golds body. It was backing up as if it were sensing a great danger and it was.

Gold looked at Spencer and Mica and said, "Th..th...thank you." He stopped breath but his cursed mark suddenly let out a black and red light that emitted an extremely heat. Blacks flames consumed his body and his eyes shoot open but they were of a different color He got up and stared at the beast, an uttered a great demonic laugh. Luna began to shaking because she knew all to well on what was going to happen next.*a little warning my next post will give in detail of the one the only, HELL DRAGON: HELLTARA!*

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a little info)
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:13 pm

A mysterious and immense power awoke from within Daniel's body. A fiery black aura surrounded his body. A mysterious marking on his left hand and left shoulder began blazing brightly through the Bakuretsu Armor.

(Just so you know, Daniel can also utilize the power of a dragon. His dragon is the Divine Dragon King, Solaryu)
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:15 pm

Spenser put his arm in front of Mica's chest and backed away from Gold. "Just back away slowly...something tells me we won't want to get in his way right now?"

"And who are you to know?" Mica looked at him.

"Because I have a dark side too. Now, being the light-hearted, fun loving fellow I am..."

"Here we go..." Mica rolled her eyes.

"...that dark side doesn't come out much, unless I'm very, very, pissed off."

"Yeah...looks like he's not as lucky."

"I know! He's laughing like Brent now!" Spenser couldn't help but grin, despite the current situation.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm

"Fuuuuuuuunny." Brent said in response, but he couldn't help but grin too and chuckle a little bit. "Anyway, since we can't really do anything right now, I strongly suggest we give them a looooooooooot of space so we don't get in the crossfire. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Spikes shot out from the base of Golds elbows, knees and shoulders; his eyes turned black with red pupils; three horns came out of his foreheads, the middel one was slightly curved with the other two curved like a demons; claws formed at his nails; his hair grew longer, becoming spiked and turned blood red with pitch black streaks; two larger fangs formed; his tail came out a devilish looking spikes formed on it; a faint black and red mist swirled about his body and his curse mark had black flames coming out of it. "You shouldn't have done that because now you're going to experience HELL!" Shouted Helltara in a demonic dragon like voice.

Luna grabbed Mica and whispered to her with a frightened voice, "Mica please get everybody out of here, if Helltara kills that beast then he may try to kill us." The beast screeched in fright as it saw Helltara and began to back away even further.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Daniel then thrust his right fist high into the air and screamed at the top of his lungs, an ear-splitting war cry that pierced the sound barrier and set the gears of destruction in motion. His form was surrounded by a pitch-black aura, warping his form inside it and sending waves of miasma surging throughout the battle area. He had changed dramatically. His hair was brown, he wore no shirt, brown pants, brown boots, and a black jacket. The jacket ended in six tails, each tail ending in a spearhead. His left arm was encased in black arm that had strips of red on it. His armored arm ended in a five-bladed claw. His right arm had a bracer with a blade attached to it. He wielded a samurai sword that was as long as he was tall. Blood dripped from the edges of the bladed claws and the tip of his sword. When he brought his head up to face his opponent, he said only one phrase.

"You're doomed."

"I should have figured that he'd call upon the power of Solaryu." Alris growled.

(Here's what Daniel's new form looks like: You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 1178345400287 ))
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Spenser glanced at Brent and replied, "YES. VERY YES."

Mica jumped down from Luna's grasp and leapt over to Spenser and Brent. "Alright, we need to get out of here. Fast. Judging from Luna's tone, this isn't going to be pretty."

"Alright, lets get moving and find some good cover. This doesn't feel right anyway." Spenser motioned for Mica and Brent to follow as he began to climb high up into a tree, searching for a branch to climb on to.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

"True that!" said Brent as he followed Spenser and Mica up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Helltara looked at Daniel and grinned. "I''ll be glad to fight you after i sent this pest to Hell," he said with a demonic smile. he raised his right hand and spiked chains shot out from his arm and clamped onto the beast's neck, arms, and legs. "Unless you want to kill it?" he asked eying Daniel with his demonic eyes.

Luna went over to Brent and coiled up behind him.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

"I'd be glad to kill it." Daniel said as the massive samurai sword gleamed with raw Divine energy. He raised it upwards, preparing to strike. "DIVINE BAKURETSU CUTTER!!" he roared as he slashed into the monster.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm

The creature uttered a death cry and a gold light flashed. Once the light faded only a smoldering pile was left. Tara recalled his chains and suddenly clutched his chest. ~Damn! I put to much stress on him!~ he thought. He looked at Daniel and said smiling, "Looks like my fight with you with have to end before it starts. Next time though, you best be ready to fight me." His body glowed black and Gold fell from the light and onto the ground unconscious.

Luna rushed over to Gold and cried, "DADDY!" He didn't answer but she could see him breathing but she also noticed an indent of where the creature had struck him. She picked him up in her hand said to the group, "Please don't think I'm killing him by doing this."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:14 pm

"Doing what?" Brent asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Instead of answering, she lifted Gold above her mouth and dropped him into her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed him while putting on a disgust look on her face. She felt him go down her throat and into her gut. She looked at the group and said explaining to them, "My stomach has to functions. One is digestion and two is healing. My stomach is the only place that can heal him of the wound on his body, so please don't think that I ate him just because I was hungry which I'm not and even when dad is in my gut I still wouldn't digest him." She crossed her arms waiting for how the others would respond.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Brent put his hand to his chin for a moment, then he looked at Luna and said, "Okay, that's cool. How long to think it'll take for him to heal?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Daniel lowered the massive samurai sword and his current form faded back to his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

She looked at Mica and Spencer and waited for their response. She wondered what to do next but she still wanted to hear what Mica and Spencer had to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next