Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Brent looked at Gold with a puzzled look on his face. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm

"In my story, I stated that the Alorian home world was constantly in a state of extra-dimensional thunderstorms, so the Alorians developed an immunity to extra-dimensional stuff." Daniel explained.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:00 pm

"Ah, I see. Actually, it's Goldclaw that's got me stumped. He's smilin' at me funny for some reason." said Brent. He then shrugged and took a bite out of the peach he was holding. "Anybody want one?" he said, offering the other peaches.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Gold lifted up his right arm and turned it into ice cold water. He drew back his arm and thrusted it into Luna's body which caused her wake up yelping. "THAT"S COLD!" she shouted while getting up. She looked down at Gold and gave him an angry stare. "You know I don't like that dad," she said venomously to Gold. He smiled and said, "Well you were sleeping like a rock and I know where there's a hot spring not far from here." Luna eyes glittered as Gold mentioned the words 'hot spring'. He pointed south east and said to the group and to Luna, "The hot springs are just a few miles from here and I think it would be nice to take a dip seeing that we probably smell by now."

He walked to the edge of the camp site and noticed a small bat in the tree that he was going to sleep in last night. "Hpm! Guess someone mentioned that she would be her watching us," he said in a low voice.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Brent, who had stepped off of Luna's hand before Gold pulled his little prank, and very thankful he hadn't been catapulted into a bush from her waking up, said to Gold, "Hot spring's a few miles from here? Sounds good to me! Um...who exactly was watching us?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 pm

gold looked at Brent and said sighing, "My damn vampire master. I knew she would me watching me but I think she just wants to watch until the time is right, isn't that right Cavoniuel?" The bat squeaked and flew away when Gold mentioned the name Cavoniuel. He laughed and said pionting his thumb at Mica and Spencer, "someone wake sleeping beauty one and sleeping beauty two."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 pm

"Well, I would, but I think just shaking them awake is too uncreative, and all I've got on me is this air horn, like the one's they sell at sports events," Brent said as he pulled out his air horn. "...and I really don't want to get on their bad side by blowing this in their ears. If you want to do it, though, be my guest." Brent then tossed the air horn towards Goldclaw.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Gold looked at them and suddenly he smiled evilly. "Oh, I got a better idea," he said walking over two the two sleeping beauties. He crouched down in front of them and cupped his hands. He inhaled and shouted, "WAKY! WAKY! SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!" He then dashed at high speed and dived into a bush laughing like a hyena.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Brent started laughing his head off, and yelled, "YOU BETTER HOPE MICA DOESN'T CATCH YOU, GOLD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Gold changed into a spider monkey and continued to Laugh like a hyena and swung from the tree he was under.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 pm

"Good one, Gol...wait...if I'm on the ground, and he's in the treetops...THAT'S MEANS SHE'LL TAKE IT OUT ON ME!!! CRAP!! Wait for me, Gold!!" he yelled as he ran after Gold.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Gold created a clone and made it appear next to Mica and Spencer again and made his clone shout at the of his lungs, "WAKY! WKY! SLEEPING BEAUTY!" His clone walked a few feet away while Gold himself laughed like a monkey and swung from branch to branch.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Brent sighed as he wiped his brow. "Thanks, man, you're a real life saver."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Gold looked at Brent while still laughing and said, "Your welcome." He looked at Mica and Spencer and thought, ~damn what does it take to wake these guys~ He looked at Luna and said to her with his mind, ~Luna lets do the dimen dora zenku so that we won't have to travel to the hot springs.~ She nodded and began doing the dimen dora Zenku at the same time Gold was doing it.

A mist surrounded the group and were suddenly at the hot spring Gold had mentioned earlier. The ground under Mica and Spencer change from dirt to water and they both fell in with a splash.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:10 pm

"GAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE!" Spenser clawed his way out of the water and helped Mica get out as well. "You know, all you had to do was play Caramelldansen..." he scowled at Gold.

"Ugh! You idiot! Now I'm all wet!" Mica said and quickly shook around, sending water flying everywhere.

Spenser handed his vest over to Mica. "Keep this until you dry off. I was getting kind of hot anyway." Spenser fumbled around his backpack for several minutes. "Remind me to pack a change of clothes with a towel the next time I go on an inter-dimensional field trip." He rolled his eyes and twisted his shirt, trying to get the water out. He looked over at Mica as she was giving Gold a menacing stare. "Alright, let's not do anything hasty...we can deal with this later."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Gold looked at Mica and said apologetically, "Sorry about that but I didn't know how close we would be to the hot spring but at least we can relax." ~I'm coming out now Gold!~ said a voice. "Yani, your not comin..."*poof* a smoke cloud covered Gold and suddenly a neko jumped out of the smoke saying, "HELLO!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:03 pm

"Friend of yours, Gold?" Brent asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 pm

"I am Gold silly. I'm his neko alter ego and my name is Yani," said Yani. She had black and red fur, orange eyes, orange hair, and she was wearing Gold's clothing. She looked at the group and said smiling, "Gold doesn't like it when we take over." She walked over towards Luna and jumped onto Luna's right shoulder. "Hello Luna. You were great fighting that big ol' eternity demon," she said while still smiling. Luna blushed and stammered, "Well...I...um....Thank you Yani." Yani looked at the group and asked them with some enthusiasm, "So are you guys just going to stand there or you going to have some hot spring fun!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:44 pm

"Uh...okay...sure. Hmmm, is it in here...it is!!" Brent said as he pulled out a dark blue bathing suit. "Weeeeeeeell, I'll be back in a few minutes. Later!" he said as he went off to find a good changing spot.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 am

Spenser scratched his head. "Another neko? Oh well, I'm a cat person anyway. Can't say I'm complaining."

Mica was just staring at the new neko with a confused look on her face.

Spenser glanced over at Mica. "Hoo boy...this is gonna be awkward, I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:32 am

"Well of course it's going to be awkward for her Spencer," Said a voice next to him and suddenly a chibi version of Gold appeared next to him. "People don't normal have a gender switch alter ego/ personality, but for me I apparently have a gender switch alter ego and it's a neko in that matter," chibi Gold piped.

Yani jumped off Luna's shoulder and a bright light surrounded her body. She land on the ground wearing a red and gold bikini and ran towards the hot spring. She grabbed chibi Gold, who was about to say something, and dashed past Spencer and jumped into the hot spring yelling happily, "YAHOO!" She landed in the water with a big splash and got Alris wet. Gold popped out of the water shouting, "YANI!!! That wasn't very nice at all!"

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 pm

"I'm back!" Brent said as he had finished changing. "Well..." he said as he cracked his knuckles, "let the good times roll!" he said as he jumped into the hot spring. "Oh...my...gosh...this feels FANTASTIC!!" he said as he relaxed himself in the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Yani looked at Brent and plashed water on him while chibi Gold just watched. Luna slithered into the water and let out a sigh of relief and watched Yani go over to Spencer. Yani stood in front of Spencer and said, "Are you gona come into de hot spring or am I gona have to drag you two so that you two can relax?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:02 pm

Daniel fast-changed into a pair of swim trunks emblazoned with the fiery markings of the Divine Dragon King Solaryu on them. Those same markings on his shoulder and hand were visible. He quickly jumped into the water.

Alris curled up on a rock near the spring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Chibi Gold sputtered as Luna brought the tip of her tail onto the surface. He looked at Daniel and pipped, "Watch where you land Daniel, you almost made me drown." Luna giggled but quickly submerged her body into the hit spring until her head was the only thing on the surface, and saw that the same bat in a tree watching them. ~ Doesn't she know that it's a good idea to watch us like that ~ Luna thought sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next