Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"Oh I'm sure it's harmless. You worry too much"-Leppy's last victim.

"This meal tastes worse than a Chilotaurs liver!"-Mirtan private in the mess hall.

"The more we drink, the strong our venom becomes!"-Nix (Based on Archmage Bael's idea that chilotaur venom is alcohol based)
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:13 am

A man talking to a blind dridder.
-----
"Wouldn't you rather make thing more fun? Add some risk to things."
"I'm listening."
"Well, let's play a game. Winner choses my fate."
"Sounds fun. I'll flip a coin. Good heads, you go free; bad heads, I get to eat you."
"Ok, better than sure death, but which is which?"
"Good heads is the side that's not cut."
"Fair. Flip it....come on lady luck...Yes, I get to go free."
"No you don't."
"But you see it's on-"
I don't "see" anything. I'm blind!"
"Oh shit."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 pm

" in all my years here i learnd how to not get eaten by the preds, just do a barrel roll!, it works everytime" - Miky the crazy.
" wow this red shirt and pants really stand out in the jungle"- some unspecting sap after getting clothes from Gunther.
" Trust me payback is a Bitch"- Bruce, 44th incineration battlion
" Baka you drank all my Vodka!"- a russian speaking to Nix.
" Why do i have a sense that a Giant Blond hair blue eye naga is right behind? what.....she's right behind me isnt she?"- last words of a adventurer that had a bit of foresieght.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Last words:

"If you punch a Selachi in the nose, it won't try to eat you! Allow me to demonstrate..."

"Good thing I brought a bucket of hydrogen peroxide! Now I can just make this dryad throw me up!"

"This tobacco scent will keep predators away from me! Now my walk near the Giant Tree will be a piece of cake..."
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 pm

"They say when all was being created, the slothful slug girls asked for slime so they would not have to hunt prey. The crude harpies asked for wings to fly them out of reach of those they had insulted. The gluttonous nagas asked for two stomaches to fit their appetite.

The dridders asked for no aid, and thus received the greatest gift of all."

-Nessa Venomfang
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

"Hmmmmmmmmm . . . Hey, John, I think my depth perception's gone haywire. There's a lady coming towards us, but she looks like she's taller than the trees. Weird, huh?" -Newcomer to Felarya

"Something that big couldn't possibly move fast enough to catch us . . ."

"Wow, I didn't know wolves could grow extra legs and stuff. Or get the size of houses."

"Okay, miss. If you want to eat me, you have to say, 'rome and rim rhyme with home, house and whose house is his home' five times fast. Ha-ha, now that your tongue is knotted up and useless, I'm free!"

"Hey, how fast does this thing go, anyway? Care to show me? 'Why'? Check your rearview." -Lady proving that a backseat driver can be useful if in Felarya

"If you can read this and I'm running, either I'm going to be dead (if you're a pred), or you are (if you're anyone else)" -text on the back of a Felaryan t-shirt
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm

and Ladies and gentlemen, here in my hand you see I have just plucked a lovely specimen of devil's... thorn... crap... -Samuel Greenthumb: Absent minded botanist-
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm

("Good thing I brought a bucket of hydrogen peroxide! Now I can just make this dryad throw me up!" well a dryad... no)

"Have you herd of this wonderful new diet program, its call bulimia."
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 am

"I always listen to my gut. My brain quit when I saw an eighty foot naga."
Isaac Chernabog, Raider.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:30 am

Stabs wrote:
Isaac Chernabog, Raider.

-I wonder if he lived actually. Maybe one of the rare few Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Stabs wrote:
Isaac Chernabog, Raider.

Yes, but he got eaten by a fairy later. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:38 am

Stabs wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
Stabs wrote:
Isaac Chernabog, Raider.

Yes, but he got eaten by a fairy later. Laughing

Oh now that's just mean. Can't we be nice to some people?

Mara: I thought I WAS being nice. Now that Naga wont be able to chase him! angel
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Oh now that's just mean. Can't we be nice to some people?
Mara: I thought I WAS being nice. Now that Naga wont be able to chase him! angel

Wrong fairy.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:40 am

asaenvolk wrote:
("Good thing I brought a bucket of hydrogen peroxide! Now I can just make this dryad throw me up!" well a dryad... no)

That's the joke o:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:21 pm

" Why does everything in this jungle must try to kill me?"- Mac Day2 in Felarya
" Rule 946 never EVER go around with cigars or ciggarets Near the giant tree, doing so will be a Death sentence,that is a absolute." Militia handbook
" well may i have one last drink before yah eat me"- joe the drinker
"well i didnt think it would end this way, dieing in a preds stomach, but hell at least i not going alone you Ugly MOTHER FUCKER"- The last words of sergeant Nofo before blowing him self up with a belt of Grenades inside a preds stomach.
" hey stpuid knock knock"- private michel before shooting a Negav cop after being mortaly wounded during a firefight.

"suspect is heavily armed and dangerous, the suspect is male, 35 years of age by appearance, at least 10 and a half feet tall, moving east bond on Newman street and so far has smashed through everything that Police have set up to contain this heavily armed person, wait what that, suspect has moved to anarc street and has slaughtered all police at the intersection of juno and anarc. Oh my god the suspect just threw a..... a jeep, that’s right a jeep at the police barricade and has moved on to limson street and following it towards the city gates, Police cannot contain the suspect and so far 97 officers are confirmed dead from the shootout already with an unknown number of wounded. It is total chaos right now; there are gunshots, explosions and frantic yelling going on in the streets. There has been reports of a second suspect approximately 8ft tall, male, Hispanic but there has been no conformation yet, this has been one of the bloodiest act of violence committed inside Negav city in the past 100 years, this is street reporter trisanakwa out"- Negavian news channel 2020 AU, during Mac and Pocco's escape from Negav city (no I’m not ready yet to say why all the Police were trying to get them...)

Last edited by luke112 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making it look right)
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 pm

"I have been blessed with many sons and many daughters, none of whom carry their own weight. And I can't contain my smile nor can I hide my pride at the mere thought of it, all because I know that they are carrying each other's weight."

- a great father and King, Cretes Torin.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Harpy: Hey, sparkle-butt!!!

Harpy 2: *whispers* You scum-sucking maggot; we never use that one on vampires!

Pink-haired vampire girl: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 pm

"There is one important thing you should know while your here. Here in Felarya, the hunter often becomes the hunted, and not even giant predators are exempt from this. I like to think of it as the Guardian's way of keeping things on an even playing field." - Alora Den, Half-Elf Druid

"Even as I looked into that great maw of death, I did not fear it. I accepted both my fate and my place in this great circle of life without regret, and neither did I question the gods or their ways. I was prepared to die, and yet I did not. She spared me that day, put me aside after having eaten so many others who had stood beside me, others that I shall never forget. I do not question her reasons for doing so, but I acknowledge what she has done for me. I know that one day it will be my turn, I shall be eaten or killed, and that I will join those others who went before me. In realizing this, however, I acknowledge my own mortality and thus loosen the shackles that would otherwise hold me back in life and prevent me from fully living, fully experiencing it. I lived, and because of this, I will live fully and without regrets." - Demarik Zius, Adventurer's Guild Member
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 am

"Accept desth, not dieing. When your time comes and nothing you do will save you, accept it and leave with a smile on your face. However, that doesn't mean you should lay down and die. Go kicking, screaming, and fighting untill there isn't even a sliver of hope and keep fighting even then. You never know when you've been come for. Give Death hell when it comes." -Rai

"One day my time will come, but I'll be damned if I let it be today." Rai, Nagi, Remi, and Kiya all at different times.

"I don't have to outrun it, I just have to outrun you."
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:52 am

"Let one who needs a hand, find one in his brother. Let one who needs a brother, find one in you. If we are to survive, we must live by these words."

- the valiant prince, Rhodes Torin.

"A sword swung for your life can topple a giant, but a sword swung for your brothers and sisters can move mountains."

- the giant slayer, Pyros Taio.

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 pm

"Crap, it looks like this damned Slug Girl has eaten our whole squad. Every last one of us... Wait, where's the guy who was wearing the red and white striped sweater and hat?"

Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 am

gt500x wrote:

"Crap, it looks like this damned Slug Girl has eaten our whole squad. Every last one of us... Wait, where's the guy who was wearing the red and white striped sweater and hat?"

Hey, where's Waldo?
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 am

Yup, not even the predators can find Waldo. XP

"No dear, it's not the skirt. The fact that you're 110 feet tall is what makes your butt look big."

"Honestly Ramtov, who goes moon gazing in the daylight? ....Ohhh, I see what you meant now. You know, I should have never gotten you those binoculars for your birthday." - Thas Voidfingers

Voidfingers belongs to Karbo

"Whaaa... Either I'm going mad or there's something funny in this tea. For a second I thought I heard you say that you ate the Queen of Hearts."

"Oh Misty, how I loved her. I would have done anything for her. I would have killed for her. I would have given my very life for her... up until we ran across that naga. Damn, I'm gonna miss that girl."
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:43 am

"A coward may die many times in their life. While a courageous man may only die once. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you are up against something fifty times your size. Being a coward just that once doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Let the courageous fellow next to you take on the giant naga. As you will soon learn the difference between "courage" "cowardice" "stupidity" and "common sense" will soon blur into so much indistinguishable thoughts as to be useless. Why fight to the death today when you have the option to flea and live another day?" -Lucky the adventurer teaching the "new" generation of adventurers
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Hmm... makes me want to make an artifact... "Stripy Hat of Not Being Detected" or something...

---

"We have an unfortunate tendency here in Negav to dismiss anything made by anyone that doesn't have precisely two legs..." - Eketel Lunamon

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next