Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 am

Grave wrote:
"Wow! Look at all those hotties over there waving at you!" ~Human adventurer

"Yea.... we call it death row...." ~Mantoid male

And now for another fairy joke!

"My wife made me go spelunking last night....." ~ Human male

"Wait....what? How did....." ~ Another human

"She's a fairy." ~ Human male

"Ohhhhhhhhh....." ~Another human

This has been your random warning against marrying a fairy.

Laughing that joke is too funny good one, keep em coming
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Imperial scout trooper AW-159 is my character in case anyones wondering

I still dont under stand why we dont all have rocket launchers : Imperial Scout Trooper AW-159 stationed on felarya

I just love these binocular lenses : Imperial Scout Trooper AW-159 investigating some activity near the Chordoni Waterfalls

Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

"It's raining 'you's and 'me's out there!" -A Neko to an Inu during an especially rough thunderstorm.

The sad thing is this isn't close to being the worst quote here :B
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 am

"Did that bush just move? O.o"- a normal naga after seeing a human in a Ghillie suit.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 am

"200 days.... 200 days I've watched my men kill and be killed one by one untill I was the last one left.... 200 days I have been in this beutifal, hellish land...200 days. Now I am alone, scared, numb, and hunted. It is as if though I had been sent to hell without dying, If this isn't Damnation then nothing is. Now I wait with rifle in hand for the grim reaper to try to take my breath, And before I go. Before I die I swear Before Almighty god I will settle the score and pass into the night."- entry in Captian Issac's personal Journal, during his 200th day in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 am

luke i dont want to sound mean and all but...

do you sometimes talk about something else than war/guns/hell/god?
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Krisexy26 wrote:
luke i dont want to sound mean and all but...

do you sometimes talk about something else than war/guns/hell/god?

yeah I do some times.sorry about that, Its just that Life has not been very kind to me and far too often does my past come to back to haunt me Sad . But yeah your right about being concerend with me talking about that stuff too often. Now to show something lighter for a change Smile

"Man Now thats A Nice Veiw."-605th soldier Looking out a a Telascope pointed at Chordoni waterfalls.
"Hey why did it just get dark all the sudden?"- an adventurer who Has Vivian behind him.
"Now thats what I call Platforming"- a cookie for anyone who knows where this came from. Smile

"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."- Unkown
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:11 pm

luke112 wrote:
"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."- Unkown

That's from V for Vore, right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 pm

You do realize said said alliterate lines are already affixed in another forum area.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Stabs wrote:
luke112 wrote:

That's from V for Vore, right? Laughing

Vendetta my friend, Vendetta
Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 2270254307_9b1665bfa5
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 pm

contains large image:

Dude, why the trollface? Laughing

Just messing with ya a little, Luke. This is for Felarya quotes, not for any quote you like- as I think we told you before. I know the acre of alliteration is awesome, I watched the movie too, but it does not pertain to Felarya in ANY way.

Be more careful.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 am

sorry about that :/
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm

"Seriously Spider-Pig? Who the hell come's up with this stuff?!" -Random Dridder after eating a human who managed to convince said Dridder to watch the "Simpsons Movie" and not making it past "Spider-Pig" scene.

"Join me on my magnificent quest to traverse the jungle slay a giant and save the princess and gain untold fortunes in an untamed land of danger and beauty!" - Billy "The Hero" poster on the Planet Akrob 9 next to a portal leading to the Ur-Sagolian portal.

"And that is why you always travel in groups of no fewer then five and no more then ten." An Isolon Fist Sergent after leading a small group into the borders outside of the Isolon Eye for some quality 'hands on' training. At avoidance and detection of some of the more smaller and more commonly encountered threats found in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 pm

"And they said I was an idiot to bring a red tent. Sucks to be you guys!" - Adventurer, sole survivor of a night time ambush in the Jungle of Perils, questionable jerk

"While normally there is no kill like overkill, I'll settle for just "kill" here. I like not dying and, short of a Rocket Launcher, I'm not winning a fight. In fact, fuck it. Screw "kill", I'll just take "not dying" and shut up." - EX-adventurer
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 am

"I used to be an adventurer like you but then i took a bloodclaw ape to the knee. Now I just sit here and gaurd the wall."- Negavian wall gaurd to a adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 pm

"There are four laws that a fisherman must follow: 1, Dont taunt a mermaid; 2, Dont taunt a Chlaena; 3, DO NOT taunt the Octopus, just dont; 4, Never believe you are above Murphy's Law. You will be promply put back in place if you do." A wise Fisherman.
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 am

luke112 wrote:

"Now thats what I call Platforming"- a cookie for anyone who knows where this came from. Smile

Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Greyman wrote:
luke112 wrote:

Conker's Bad Fur Day.

no, I was mentioning a felarya comic that one of the community members made on Deviant Art. Its a funny comic. I cant give you any more hints.

"being in harpy turf during mating season is as I put it 'rough'. Trust me I've been abducted 3004 times over a span of 7 years. Half of them occured in the same mating season. Now I turly know what the term 'Man handle' means. freak out "- 1st lieutenant Tappy, 605th FCRD, 8th battlion, 5th company, 1st platoon, 2nd sqaud.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

"Dude, it's a lamia" -An idiot who went looking for his car but found a Naga instead
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:05 pm

"why in the hell do we have to be stationed in the middle of a damn desert? and carrying all this f*&^ing gear does help me at all with the heat.why?" Pfc Jermor, 605th FCRD trooper.

"quit gripepin about it. it could be worst, you could have been one of the unlucky sob's who got the unlucky number and got their sorry asses stationed in Torrential Coast"-SSgt Reeves 605th FCRD, in response to the above statement by Pfc Jermor
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

"Has Melany fallen in love with a knight? She's obviously smitten with someone, possibly even a human. I mean, she won't shut up about a fellow called Sir Mix-a-lot."
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 am

"Mommy, where does the sky end?" - a curious young harpy (quote translated)

"Hey, would you be offended if I called you a smelly, gap toothed knuckle dragger?" - a harpy trying to get acquainted with someone of another species.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:31 am

ohh I like those two a lot XD
they seem totally in characters, one for the small curious harpy and the other for the grown up curious harpy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
HeavenlessStar
Helpless prey
HeavenlessStar

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am

"My god, if it's true that a naga has become addicted to eating smokers and can sniff one out from hundreds of miles away, then we are royally ******!" - an adventurer who has finally found the motivation to quit smoking.

Yeah, Anna's realized that eating smokers can give her the nicotine fix she so desperately needs. xD
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm

"We are not food" - A bard single-handedly saving his entire party from a mermaid with a glibness spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next