Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The problem with Numa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

The problem with Numa - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:55 am

Tuc135 wrote:
“Myrah’s in the area? That’s good, she’ll help us find whoever did it. She’s always had a soft spot for me. Thanks Kyrii,” Larenei said, eating more fish. “Pity you didn’t find out more.”

“Well, she may ‘ave found enough,” Trav said, bringing over more fish. “Nagas, dridders, humans, and a harpy. Hmmm…Larenei, let me see yeh wounds, please.” Larenei looked at Trav, then shrugged and lay down. Trav clambered onto her stomach and looked at the bruses.

“Well, a dridder’s poison be their best weapon, yet I saw no bite marks, nor did yeh seem to be suffering the effects o’ poisonin’,” Trav said.

“Plus Myrah’s a friend. She’d have the head of anyone who attacked me like this,” Larenei said.

“And humans wouldn’t cause bruises. They fight with swords or magic, or with guns and exploding things. They’d cause cuts, piercing, or burns. It looks like yeh was hit with somethin’ blunt,” Trav continued.

“Plus I know I was attacked by people my size. So the harpy or the nagas. A harpy fights with her talons, I should know, though in fights, I’ve often picked up stones or logs to throw at intruders. Plus there was more than one attacker, I remember that. Nagas, on the other hand, often fight with their tails and fists. That’s blunt.” Larenei said.

“Mayhap, but we don’ know if it be the same nagas Kyrii found…Kyrii, can yeh tell me more about what yeh learned? Can yeh recall ‘ow many harpies and nagas yeh saw? And tell me about the humans too,” Trav asked, sliding off Larenei and returning to his cooking fire. “Oh, and ‘ave as much fish as yeh want. If yeh run out, I’ll cook more fer yeh.”

Numa ripped another tree out the ground. She started to snack on it, listening to Kyrii.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 am

"Well the human's had a little fort under a tree so I couldn't count them. The said they had "High weild" weapon's or something. The harpy was chatting about the fued the dridder's and nagas had, she was alone talking to a dryad. and if memory serves there was five naga's, all hurt. Some worse than other's. I don't think they were winning agains't what they fought."

She took a handful of fish and stuffed her mouth. After she swallowed she looked at Trav.

"Want to know anything else. I could go question the naga's again. They blamed the dridder's and the dridder's blamed them so I didn't think about it being suspicious."
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:27 pm

“There was defenately more than one attacker, and I know I got some hits on a few of them. If there was just one uninjured harpy, she didn’t do it,” Larenei said, in between bites of fish.

“That leaves but the nagas. But we still know not if it be the same group o’ nagas,” Trav said. He rubbed a hand on his chin as he thought. “Well, yeh said that the men used high wield weaponry, plus I saw one earlier, it seems that they be the type that uses technology, rather than magic. Such humans oft’ use recordin’ devices, I think we should go speak with them again. Be yeh well enough to travel Larenei?”

Finishing a gulp of fish, Larenei slowly got to her feet. She seemed a bit unsteady, but could stand. She tried a few flaps of her wings, but she winced as she tried to hover above the ground. “It’s going to be a little bit before I can fly or swim again,” Larenei said with a sigh. “I suppose I’ll just have to hobble along on the ground.” Larenei wobbled a little as she stood, and had to put a wing out against a tree to keep herself from falling. “Numa, would you help me please? I think I’ll need a shoulder to lean on, or I’ll be tripping over my own feet on the way there. But I think we should go, I’ll manage somehow, and I want to find out who did this. Kyrii, can you lead us to where you found the humans?”
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
“There was defenately more than one attacker, and I know I got some hits on a few of them. If there was just one uninjured harpy, she didn’t do it,” Larenei said, in between bites of fish.

“That leaves but the nagas. But we still know not if it be the same group o’ nagas,” Trav said. He rubbed a hand on his chin as he thought. “Well, yeh said that the men used high wield weaponry, plus I saw one earlier, it seems that they be the type that uses technology, rather than magic. Such humans oft’ use recordin’ devices, I think we should go speak with them again. Be yeh well enough to travel Larenei?”

Finishing a gulp of fish, Larenei slowly got to her feet. She seemed a bit unsteady, but could stand. She tried a few flaps of her wings, but she winced as she tried to hover above the ground. “It’s going to be a little bit before I can fly or swim again,” Larenei said with a sigh. “I suppose I’ll just have to hobble along on the ground.” Larenei wobbled a little as she stood, and had to put a wing out against a tree to keep herself from falling. “Numa, would you help me please? I think I’ll need a shoulder to lean on, or I’ll be tripping over my own feet on the way there. But I think we should go, I’ll manage somehow, and I want to find out who did this. Kyrii, can you lead us to where you found the humans?”

Numa went away from her tree and squatted over Lareni, trying to get a mesurement.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:47 am

Kyrii looked at them stupidly with her mouth full of fish. She quickly swallowed.

"I guess. But there a little jumpy so I'm hoping there still willing to talk."

She stood up and brushed herself off.

"Whenever your ready."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:16 am

(((Um, why is Numa measuiring Larenei?)))

"Well, if they be unsettled, I could speak with them. They'd 'ave naught to fear from me," Trav said, dousing his cooking fire with sand. He packed up what was left of his spices (a rather meager amount now), and stood as well.

"Mayhap it would be best if someone fetched Myrah as well, so she can tell us if the naga's she fought be the same that attacked Larenei. Err...provided that she understood that she shouldn't try to eat any o' the men we be speakin' with." Trav said. "If yeh tell us where they be buildin' their web, mayhap Numa or I could co and get 'er."
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:21 am

"I don't know if it'd be safe for you Trav. Dridder's eat people. I gotta bring you to the human's and Larene is too hurt. Numa If I told you where they were would you be alright?"

Kyrii sounded very worried about this.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
(((Um, why is Numa measuiring Larenei?)))

"Well, if they be unsettled, I could speak with them. They'd 'ave naught to fear from me," Trav said, dousing his cooking fire with sand. He packed up what was left of his spices (a rather meager amount now), and stood as well.

"Mayhap it would be best if someone fetched Myrah as well, so she can tell us if the naga's she fought be the same that attacked Larenei. Err...provided that she understood that she shouldn't try to eat any o' the men we be speakin' with." Trav said. "If yeh tell us where they be buildin' their web, mayhap Numa or I could co and get 'er."

(OOC)
This.

(IC)
Numa saw Lareni was just big enough to fit...barely. It would be uncomfortable, at least for Numa, but at least Lareni would get better. She opened her abdominal area and swallowed Lareni into it.

(OOC)
ITS NOT A STOMACH! I'LL STATE THAT NOW, ITS NOT A ******* STOMACH!
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm

“What the!?” Larenei shouted as Numa suddenly picked her up and put her into the abdominal cavity. Instinctively she struggled initially, but soon stopped. She was still to hurt to put up much of a fight, and she didn’t think Numa was trying to hurt her. After a moment, she found herself in the fleshy container. She felt the walls with one of her feet, taking care not to scratch Numa with her talons. The confines were tight, but not uncomfortably so.

“Dang, Numa. Warn me before you pull something like this,” Larenei said, shifting around to find a comfortable position. She began laughing to herself. “Heh heh heh, I’d never thought I’d see the day. I, Larenei, a harpy and a hunter, in someone else’s belly! Hah! Is what those humans feel like after someone eats them? It’s not too bad actually. Kinda comfortable…” Numa said, squirming again to peek out of the opening to the outside.

“Ha ha! Hey Trav! What do you think of this? How about you join me?” Larenei said, looking out.

“Err, methinks I’ll pass,” Trav said. “Well, if it concerns yeh, Kyrii, then we’ll stay together. Let’s jus' go to the men first.”

“Your loss Trav. Walk around on your silly tiny legs if your want. I get to travel in style,” Larenei said, shrugging. “After carrying you around for so long, it’s nice to be carried myself.”

Last edited by Tuc135 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:03 am

Tuc135 wrote:
“What the!?” Larenei shouted as Numa suddenly picked her up and put her into the abdominal cavity. Instinctively she struggled initially, but soon stopped. She was still to hurt to put up much of a fight, and she didn’t think Numa was trying to hurt her. After a moment, she found herself in the fleshy container. She felt the walls with one of her feet, taking care not to scratch Numa with her talons. The confines were tight, but not uncomfortably so.

“Dang, Numa. Warn me before you pull something like this,” Larenei said, shifting around to find a comfortable position. She began laughing to herself. “Heh heh heh, I’d never thought I’d see the day. I, Larenei, a harpy and a hunter, in someone else’s belly! Hah! Is what those humans feel like after someone eats them? It’s not too bad actually. Kinda comfortable…” Numa said, squirming again to peek out of the opening to the outside.

“Ha ha! Hey Trav! What do you think of this? How about you join me?” Numa said, looking out.

“Err, methinks I’ll pass,” Trav said. “Well, if it concerns yeh, Kyrii, then we’ll stay together. Let’s jus' go to the men first.”

“Your loss Trav. Walk around on your silly tiny legs if your want. I get to travel in style,” Larenei said, shrugging. “After carrying you around for so long, it’s nice to be carried myself.”

(OOC)
Numa speaks?!

(IC)
Numa simplycrouched down for Trav. Lareni noticed the fluid in the chamber was healing her wounds. She didn't seem to be ill or drowning, so Numa obviously wasn't trying to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:07 am

(((!@#$% Sorry, that was supposed to be Larenei!)))
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 am

Tuc135 wrote:
(((!@#$% Sorry, that was supposed to be Larenei!)))

(OOC)
Ha, its OK, small Typos like that make me laugh. As well as go "WTF?!".
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:11 am

Kyrii blinked at numa. After watching her put Larenei into her abdomen.

"Numa do me a favor and never put me in there please......"

Is all she could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Kyrii blinked at numa. After watching her put Larenei into her abdomen.

"Numa do me a favor and never put me in there please......"

Is all she could manage to say.

"Whats wrong?" Numa wrote.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:50 am

"It's......really really creepy......and with my past I'd rather not ever be inside a bigger creature, no matter how safe."

Kyrii looked down at her feet. She still wasn't over what happened to her tribe and that bothered her.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
"It's......really really creepy......and with my past I'd rather not ever be inside a bigger creature, no matter how safe."

Kyrii looked down at her feet. She still wasn't over what happened to her tribe and that bothered her.

Numa brushed against Kyrii, trying to ensure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

“Well, walk if you want, Kyrii,” Larenei said from within Numa’s belly. Though it was muted, she could still hear Kyrii well enough to understand her. “Personally, I’m rather grateful for Numa’s help. Harpies don’t walk as well as you ground dwellers even in the best of health. Brused and battered as I was, I wasn’t looking forward to the trek… Speaking of which, it doesn’t feel like Numa’s walking anywhere. What’s the holdup?”

“Faith, it be disconcertin’ to ‘ear yeh voice comin’ from Numa’s belly,” Trav said.

“Ah, you two are just too squeamish,” Larenei said. “Hey Numa, what’s this stuff in here? Whatever it is, it’s making the aching stop.” Larenei began twisting around in the tight confines, trying to bathe all of her bruises in the healing fluid. From the outside, it made Numa’s abdomen look like it was writhing.

“Kyrii, let’s jus’ go,” Trav said, “So long as we keep talkin’ Larenei will keep answerin’, and then some. She be right anyway, I’d like to find the men afore they move on. Do yeh suppose I could hitch a ride with yeh? Me short legs cannae keep up with yeh long strides.”
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:24 am

Kyrii shuddered a little.

" Ok. follow me. I'll take you to the human's camp."

And she bounded off .
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:42 am

Tuc135 wrote:
“Well, walk if you want, Kyrii,” Larenei said from within Numa’s belly. Though it was muted, she could still hear Kyrii well enough to understand her. “Personally, I’m rather grateful for Numa’s help. Harpies don’t walk as well as you ground dwellers even in the best of health. Brused and battered as I was, I wasn’t looking forward to the trek… Speaking of which, it doesn’t feel like Numa’s walking anywhere. What’s the holdup?”

“Faith, it be disconcertin’ to ‘ear yeh voice comin’ from Numa’s belly,” Trav said.

“Ah, you two are just too squeamish,” Larenei said. “Hey Numa, what’s this stuff in here? Whatever it is, it’s making the aching stop.” Larenei began twisting around in the tight confines, trying to bathe all of her bruises in the healing fluid. From the outside, it made Numa’s abdomen look like it was writhing.

“Kyrii, let’s jus’ go,” Trav said, “So long as we keep talkin’ Larenei will keep answerin’, and then some. She be right anyway, I’d like to find the men afore they move on. Do yeh suppose I could hitch a ride with yeh? Me short legs cannae keep up with yeh long strides.”

Numa scooped up Trav, sitting him on her shoulder before following Kyrii.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 am

It took little time to get back there and Kyriis pace slowed as she approached. She called out.

"Um......It's me again......"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:15 pm

The men had apparently decided it would be best to move on, now that their position was known. Several camoflauged, high tech armored vehicles were idling there, and the men in combat helmets and gear were loading equipment on to them. When Kyrii strode into view, despite being caught in the open, the men reacted quickly and had several large artillery pieces trained on her.

“Hold your fire,” One of the humans commanded, the same one that spoke with Kyrii earlier. The men relaxed, but did not lower their guard. The commander walked out into view. “I see you haven’t found them yet. I don’t believe there is much more I can do yo help you.”

“Holy mother of ****! Look at the size of that one!” One of the soldiers said, upon seeing Numa stride into view, towering over even Kyrii. “Hey, there’s a man on her shoulder!” Another said. Both soldiers were soon quieted by his superior. Some of the artillery was aimed at her. The commander called one of the men to his side, and the two discussed briefly. Trav recognized it as the one who was watching them earlier at the river.

“Don’t worry men, those two are with the friendly harpy. They will not hurt us,” The commander said. The men relaxed some, but were still nervous.

“Is the harpy with you as well?” The commander asked.

“Er, aye, in a manner o’ speakin’,” Trav said, from Numa’s shoulder. Trav jumped to a nearby tree branch and scaled down the trunk to the ground. The commander gestured, and A couple of the soldiers escorted Trav to the commander.

“I be Trav, at yeh service,” Trav said, doffing his hat and bowing, “Yon giantess be Numa, and Kyrii yeh ‘ave met already. They saved the life o’ me friend Larenei, the harpy. I suggested we bring Larenei ‘ere. I know a little about yeh odd technology, and yeh ‘ave means o’ capturin’ images. I be ‘opin yeh ‘ave one o’ the nagas that ‘urt me friend.”

“You’ve put me in a rather difficult situation you know,” The commander said. He whispered something to an aide, who ran off. “But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I do indeed have a recording of the nagas that went through here, both before and after their battles. However, you said that the harpy was here with you, where is she?”

“Um, it be ‘ard to explain…” Trav said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down.

“I honestly don’t see what is the problem you two have with this,” Larenei said from within Numa. Several of the men cried out in surprise, and a few laughed and commented about just desserts. The commander gave Trav a look, awaiting an explanation.

“It be not what it looks like. Larenei be fine! That be Numa’s way o’ healin’, and Larenei be not fit to walk or fly yet,” Trav hastily explained. The commander looked back at Numa, then at Trav again.

“You’re a strange bunch. Anyway, in return for this recording, I expect you not to inform other predators of our presence here,” The commander said. The aide brought forward a small device and pushed a button, causing a holographic image of the group of nagas to appear.

“You can keep that projector, and return it to our force at Negav,” The commander said.

“Thank yeh, sir,” Trav said, bowing again. Trav ran over to Numa’s foot. “Hey Larenei, come out and look at this!”

“Don’t want to. I’m not done healing yet. Besides, my feathers are soaked, I’m not fit to be seen now,” Larenei said. “Why don’t you bring that doohickey in here?”

“Faith, yeh stubborn daughter o’ a duck! Yeh swim all the time with naught a care in the world! Numa, can yeh get ‘er out ‘ere?” Trav asked.

“No, just pick up Trav and put him in here too! He needs to get over his silly sqeamishness,” Larenei countered. Trav sighed, putting a palm to his head. Meanwhile, some of the men were feeling queasy, some were laughing at the argument between Trav and Larenei, and a few were placing bets on who would get their way.

(((Just so you know, I'll be absent until the 30th. I doubt I'll have any access to the internet during that interval.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The problem with Numa
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8