Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The problem with Numa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

The problem with Numa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 pm

“Ah…um, yeh don’ say much, do yeh. I don’ suppose it be much o’ a problem, since yeh can hear me fine, and yeh know yeh letters,” Trav said. He rubbed his chin a little as he spoke. “If yeh be new ‘ere, I suspect yeh be wantin’ to know what be ‘ere. Now, I’ve seen a tidy bit o’ this strange place. If yeh need to know where to find a bit o’ fruit or water or shelter, or if yeh wants to know more ‘bout Felarya, I could help yeh.”

“Or mayhap yeh would jus’ like a bit o’ company. I could play a tune for yeh,” Trav said, holding up his crystalline recorder.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:26 am

Tuc135 wrote:
“Ah…um, yeh don’ say much, do yeh. I don’ suppose it be much o’ a problem, since yeh can hear me fine, and yeh know yeh letters,” Trav said. He rubbed his chin a little as he spoke. “If yeh be new ‘ere, I suspect yeh be wantin’ to know what be ‘ere. Now, I’ve seen a tidy bit o’ this strange place. If yeh need to know where to find a bit o’ fruit or water or shelter, or if yeh wants to know more ‘bout Felarya, I could help yeh.”

“Or mayhap yeh would jus’ like a bit o’ company. I could play a tune for yeh,” Trav said, holding up his crystalline recorder.

Numa looked at Trav with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:04 pm

“Did…did yeh want to know anythin’?” Trav asked, after Numa simply watched him. He sighed after a moment, and hung his head a little. “I ask yeh pardon, I ramble on when yeh cannot speak. Jus’ let me know if yeh become hungry.”

Trav wasn’t sure if Numa had understood him or not, but Trav thought it might be rude to speak so much in front of one who was mute. Instead, he decided to play a tune he had learned from a friend. It sounded something like this (link).
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
“Did…did yeh want to know anythin’?” Trav asked, after Numa simply watched him. He sighed after a moment, and hung his head a little. “I ask yeh pardon, I ramble on when yeh cannot speak. Jus’ let me know if yeh become hungry.”

Trav wasn’t sure if Numa had understood him or not, but Trav thought it might be rude to speak so much in front of one who was mute. Instead, he decided to play a tune he had learned from a friend. It sounded something like this (link).

Numa cocked her head curiously, she put Trav down and took her usual crawling stance, listening to the music. Eventually, she started purring along!
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 pm

With one last trill, Trav quietly finished his music and set down his recorder. "Aye, I be glad to see yeh enjoyed that." Trav said. "Anyway, I be curious. How did yeh come to be in Felarya?"
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
With one last trill, Trav quietly finished his music and set down his recorder. "Aye, I be glad to see yeh enjoyed that." Trav said. "Anyway, I be curious. How did yeh come to be in Felarya?"

Numa was taken by suprise. She was quick to try and chang subject. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:34 am

Trav raised an eyebrow at the sudden change. He was curious about this giant being, and her reluctance to discuss her origins only sharpened his curiosity. However, Trav was also respectful, and if she didn’t want to discuss it, Trav wouldn’t push the subject, if for the moment.

“I, well I usually travel alone,” Trav said. “I be an explorer of sorts. I always be askin’ meself ‘what lies beyond yon hill?’ and I always go to find out.”

“But, truth be told, that be not why I journey now,” Trav said. “Now, I be lookin’ for someone.”
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:13 am

Tuc135 wrote:
Trav raised an eyebrow at the sudden change. He was curious about this giant being, and her reluctance to discuss her origins only sharpened his curiosity. However, Trav was also respectful, and if she didn’t want to discuss it, Trav wouldn’t push the subject, if for the moment.

“I, well I usually travel alone,” Trav said. “I be an explorer of sorts. I always be askin’ meself ‘what lies beyond yon hill?’ and I always go to find out.”

“But, truth be told, that be not why I journey now,” Trav said. “Now, I be lookin’ for someone.”

Numa was listening with interest. "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 pm

“A friend o’ mine, by the name of Larenei,” Trav said. He pulled a large, shimmering blue feather from his pack. Trav turned the feather over in his hands for a moment before continuing. “She be one o’ the bird folk, a harpy. Her language be coarse and foul, but ‘er actions be true. I was to meet ‘er o’er by the river, not far from here.”

“That be o’er a week ago. Four days I waited by the bank of the river. Upon the fifth, I left a token of my arrival, and set out to attempt to find ‘er. A daunting task to one the size o’ I, but she be not the type to break ‘er word. I be worried she ‘as run afoul of some sort o’ trouble.”
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
“A friend o’ mine, by the name of Larenei,” Trav said. He pulled a large, shimmering blue feather from his pack. Trav turned the feather over in his hands for a moment before continuing. “She be one o’ the bird folk, a harpy. Her language be coarse and foul, but ‘er actions be true. I was to meet ‘er o’er by the river, not far from here.”

“That be o’er a week ago. Four days I waited by the bank of the river. Upon the fifth, I left a token of my arrival, and set out to attempt to find ‘er. A daunting task to one the size o’ I, but she be not the type to break ‘er word. I be worried she ‘as run afoul of some sort o’ trouble.”

Numa gave out a sympathetic growl. "Any clue where she may hae gone?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 am

“Bein’ one o’ the birdfolk, she could ‘ave gone anywhere. But I know of no reason for ‘er to do so,” Trav said. “But ‘er type o’ harpy depend on the water for food, fishes and such. She’d travel by goin’ from river to river. I was backtrackin’ ‘er path, searchin’ each river or lake along the way for news.”
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:36 am

Tuc135 wrote:
“Bein’ one o’ the birdfolk, she could ‘ave gone anywhere. But I know of no reason for ‘er to do so,” Trav said. “But ‘er type o’ harpy depend on the water for food, fishes and such. She’d travel by goin’ from river to river. I was backtrackin’ ‘er path, searchin’ each river or lake along the way for news.”

Numa had a idea. She bent down o all fours so Trav could get on.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Trav stepped back a pace, confused at what Numa was doing. After a moment, he became aware that she was waiting on him to climb up. Or at least Trav thought. Though she seemed eager to help him, he hoped he wasn’t misreading her actions. Putting his recorder into a case, and putting that into his pack, Trav climbed up to Numa’s shoulder.

“Okay, so what be yeh plannin’?” Trav asked, curious to see what Numa had in mind.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Tuc135 wrote:
Trav stepped back a pace, confused at what Numa was doing. After a moment, he became aware that she was waiting on him to climb up. Or at least Trav thought. Though she seemed eager to help him, he hoped he wasn’t misreading her actions. Putting his recorder into a case, and putting that into his pack, Trav climbed up to Numa’s shoulder.

“Okay, so what be yeh plannin’?” Trav asked, curious to see what Numa had in mind.

As soon as trav was on, Numa had a thought. "what about the river again?" she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 am

"The river be three day's walk to the north. At least, it be three day's walk to I, yeh should be able to get there more quickly," Trav said. "It be a meanderin' lazy river that winds amidst the jungle. It be a tributary that joins the jewel river downstream. There be a small island in the center, a good landmark to get one's bearings."
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:55 am

Suddenly there was a break in the trees as Kyrii came skidding out. Her claws dug into the dirt. last second she notice Numa and jumped sideways to avoid running into her. When she finally setteled she was on her back in a bush. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"So uncool."

Then she turned her attention skyward. Blinking in disbelief she was staring at Numa. . .

Note: Kyrii is a Neko, Height: 90ft with long blue hair down to her knees. Green eyes
dark brown fur on her ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Suddenly there was a break in the trees as Kyrii came skidding out. Her claws dug into the dirt. last second she notice Numa and jumped sideways to avoid running into her. When she finally setteled she was on her back in a bush. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"So uncool."

Then she turned her attention skyward. Blinking in disbelief she was staring at Numa. . .

Note: Kyrii is a Neko, Height: 90ft with long blue hair down to her knees. Green eyes
dark brown fur on her ears and tail.

Numa had heard what Trav was saying, but was momentarily distracted by the giant Neko.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Given the giant Neko’s sudden arrival, Trav was glad for his perch up on Numa’s shoulder. Not only was he out of reach of the Neko, in case she had a liking for humans, Trav also noted the bush she had crashed into was his hiding spot earlier. Holding onto a strand of Numa's hair, he looked down at the huge Neko. (It was an interesting experience for Trav, to look down on one of these giantesses.)

“Good day to yeh,” Trav called down to the Neko. “Yeh ain’t hurt, are yeh?”
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 am

Kyrii's eyes focused on the small figure on the giant's shoulder.

"H..hi. Yes..um I mean No I'm fine."

Once again she found herself stairing at Numa. Her curiosity eating away at her. She thought of the best way to ask about Numa but only managed a stupid sounding.

"Whozat." (Who's that)
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:00 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Kyrii's eyes focused on the small figure on the giant's shoulder.

"H..hi. Yes..um I mean No I'm fine."

Once again she found herself stairing at Numa. Her curiosity eating away at her. She thought of the best way to ask about Numa but only managed a stupid sounding.

"Whozat." (Who's that)

Numa smiled gently and cradled the Neko. Although 90ft tall, Kyrii was not much bigger than a domestic house cat when compared with Numa.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:23 am

In surprise and shock Kyrii failed to move away from the large creature reaching for her. She had seen bigger creatures than herself but never so huge and imposing. She squirmed slightly when her feet left the ground. She saw no ill will and as such decided not to lash out with her claw's.

"Wh..what are you doing?"

Since her size change Kyrii had only left the comfort of ground when she climbed trees or her friend Nerina webbed her there. Kyrii didn't like this at all. It felt like being in the hands of a predator.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
In surprise and shock Kyrii failed to move away from the large creature reaching for her. She had seen bigger creatures than herself but never so huge and imposing. She squirmed slightly when her feet left the ground. She saw no ill will and as such decided not to lash out with her claw's.

"Wh..what are you doing?"

Since her size change Kyrii had only left the comfort of ground when she climbed trees or her friend Nerina webbed her there. Kyrii didn't like this at all. It felt like being in the hands of a predator.

Numa started to stroke and belly rub Kyrii gently.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:36 am

That was it. Kyrii squirmed ang fought, though Numa easily outstrenghted her. It felt good but was damn embarrasing. after a half of a minute Kyrii's body betrayed her and she started purring. Her face burning with embarrassment she was bushing and decided fighting would only tire her out. She curled up and decided to wait till Numa had her fill of Pretty-Kitty.
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
That was it. Kyrii squirmed ang fought, though Numa easily outstrenghted her. It felt good but was damn embarrasing. after a half of a minute Kyrii's body betrayed her and she started purring. Her face burning with embarrassment she was bushing and decided fighting would only tire her out. She curled up and decided to wait till Numa had her fill of Pretty-Kitty.

Numa gave out a sad growl when she saw Kyril struggle. She allowed her down and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:22 am

Kyrii heard the sadness in the growl. She felt a little bad.

" Sorry. You took me off guard. I'm not used to being so small anymore. I didn't mean to upset you."

Kyrii thought for a bit.

"Maybe if we start differently this will work better. I'm Kyrii Mindarelius. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem with Numa   The problem with Numa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The problem with Numa
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next