Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread

Go down 
+15
Haar
Daimo
GREGOLE
melancholy-melody13
Googlememan
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Silent_eric
Pendragon
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
Shadow_RA
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
Cypress
Siafu789
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:39 pm

That would be lol worthy and kind of sad at the same time -_-'
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:03 pm

I think there's more to it than that...and I'd wager that the dridders started it.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Well that's quite open ^_^

Only thing that is established is Sineria the queen of dridders at this time was part of it, and she was so powerful that some guardians had to intervene to stop her ( there is 3 recorded instances where it happened : Ur-Sagol, Sineria, Déméchrelle )
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Karbo wrote:

Only thing that is established is Sineria the queen of dridders at this time was part of it, and she was so powerful that some guardians had to intervene to stop her ( there is 3 recorded instances where it happened : Ur-Sagol, Sineria, Déméchrelle )

I had an intresting idea, XD it's kinda cliche but meh I like it. What if Sineria had an affair with a Naga? But saddly one day she caught the Naga cheating on her with another Naga, thrown into heartbreak and rage she gathered Dridders togethering and started telling them horrific storys about the cruelty of Naga's and many other things until the Dridders came to hate naga's, Then she waged an all out war upon the Naga's many were massacured. and yeah thats all I got right now XD just a little idea ^^
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:27 pm

It makes sense, but I thought nagas mated for life?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:39 pm

I think there are exceptions to that rule.

Example: Vivian, Anna (because she probably hates all other nagas), maybe Namesta, and possibly a few others.

Unless there's something I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Hmm...that's a good topic question; all I can say is that the cause of the war had absolutely, positively NOTHING to do with me. Honest. Why are you looking at me like that?! I just said it had nothing to do with me! You can't prove anything!!! *Runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Xeno-the-Hedgehog wrote:
It makes sense, but I thought nagas mated for life?

it varies, there might be some like that but there are probably more like Vivian wandering around.

Glad ya like the idea, I'll try and develop it more and see how it turns out ^^
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Karbo wrote:

It would be interesting if by accident or design, somehow a fairy was the one who started it.

On the other hand, If Trejal was the one personally who struck down Sineria, then that would be pretty rock solid grounds for racial feuding that could be valid for ages.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:33 pm

The way I see it, the dridders probably migrated to felarya from another world, and began preying on the nagas, fairies, and several other species upon their arrival in Felarya. Naturally, the nagas and their allies would want to retaliate and would develop an all-around dislike of the dridders for doing so, especially given their less than wholesome method of feeding.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:06 pm

concerning the Dridder and Naga war.

I do believe there was a time where everyone lived peacefully with one another

I don't want to give away what my story is about until i finish my main character illustrations for my story (2 more pics to go, but with my tablet its going pretty fast).

i will say that humans played a important role with the war between Dridders and Nagas.

Theres no "good guys" in my story, everyone can be seen as insane and evil from different perspectives,
even Sineria had a soft spot.

It was rumored when she was a little Dridder she would sneak out of her throne to a human camp and stole fairy tell books about human princess's and love story's beucase of her intrest in humans and being a princess herself its something she can relate too. She had no friends or no one to talk to when she was little sobsob

*looks too see if Sineria is around the area

Her favorite story was Beauty and the Beast! (SHHhhh dont tell anyone she would have my head on a platter No )

for the most part Everyone gets what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:19 pm

There is a very old legend dating back tens of thousands of years...

It tells of a race called the Genosai, who were much like the gaurdians in purpose: on many planets there was a single hidden Genosai watching over the world and protecting it. They were massively powerful beasts, though not many could match a gaurdian of Felarya. There were, of course, exceptions... There was one named Pinnic, who had no world to call his own, but rather traveled the stars via portal to where he was needed. He was said to be the most powerful genosai ever born, stronger by a multiple than the nearest competitors... it is even said to have been able to tie a match with the Dimensional Chimera without bringing forth the full extent of its true powers... yet it found itself allying itself to the sentient races of the galaxies, choosing to protect them.

But one day the great beast found himself watching a war amongst the humans, and decided that their brutality did not warrent their survival. Thus, he started one of the most massive killing sprees of all time, wiping out entire planets in one blow. Billions of lives were lost (hey, these were entire populated planets!) before a few of the lesser genosai tryed to do somthing about it. Six others allied themselves against the Pinnic, yet he fended them off time and again. A terror settled across theat galaxy...

The risiliant six found an ally in the human named Rohlin Rey, a truly powerful warrior with near complete mastery over his own energies and wielding a weapon capable of turning energy into an energetic solid substance. And with thier new edge, the genosai again clashed with the Pinnic, this time on an uninhabited and barren planet. The six, knowing that they could not fight him to win, settled for a draw... each one held down one of the Pinnic's six limbs and held fast. As the Pinnic reached its head toward the sky for one last battle cry before he broke free, the human Rey chose his moment and drove the blade of sealing into it's head, instantly turning all the massive energy being released, and each and every one of the struggling beasts, into a solid pillar of glowing mass. The battle over, the exhausted human fell over the side of the spire that the sealing had made, and fell to his death. The Pinnic, knowing his defeat had come from the very race he had set out to obliterate, did not become enraged, but rather thoughtful, as his mind was still awake in his crystal tomb. Eventually, he found the will power to break off a piece of the structure, and put most of his mind and a bit of his power into it, making the "Pendent of the Pinnic" so whoever weors it would get the ability to cantrol a fragment of the Pinnic himself. That way, he could spend the rest of eternity traveling the worlds on various people, trying to eventually pay for his past crimes.

This neclace, though it only has a bit of the Pinnics power, is extremely powerful. There have been many wars started over its power, though the Pinnic chooses who can actually use it. It is said to be in the hand of the Great Empire, a massive empire spanning many planets in many galaxies. More specifically, in the hands of a young boy training to be in the Empire's military...

It's taken me a bit to think of this one, and it was origionally meant to be in my own series, but I thought that Felarya would be familiar with a story like this, since it is a networking of many different places.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
twilight539
Helpless prey
twilight539

PostSubject: Hmmm...   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I like this one, although I do recognize something of sorts. The sword of sealing sounds like something Naruto-esk; I could be wrong, however; I have only see n a few episodes. help
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendo.com
twilight539
Helpless prey
twilight539

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 pm

It's still a good story.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 pm

I've had this thing in my mind for awhile, and I have next to no interest in Naruto.

And in my origional version, it was spear.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
twilight539
Helpless prey
twilight539

PostSubject: Oh   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:17 pm

My bad. Great story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread   Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Lore/Legend Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2