Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male vore, whats your stance on it?

Go down 
+41
Moon eyes
FalconJudge
Stabs
kikijonson
xlrp
pirostyle
spike833
Amaroq
kaitheguy1234
Sillysausage
Vaderaz
Nyaha
Whiteagle
Feign
lami
nksrocks
The Rev
Warrior3000
codaman
PrinnyDood
Feadraug
Oldman40k2003
Archmage_Bael
bigman27622
Karbo
French snack
Zoekin
DeviantDiscordian
Reptillian
Anime-Junkie
rcs619
/Fish/
L'Ryn
GREGOLE
zalzas
gwadahunter2222
mikeimp
vegeta002
Darkstorm Zero
Jætte_Troll
melancholy-melody13
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Whats your view on male vore?
I like it
Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 12 ]
I don't like it at all
Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 11 ]
I'm netrual about it
Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 35 ]
I don't like it but not opposed to it
Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 72

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm

I think it's true that people may tend to choose their vore gender based on sexual preferences.
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:17 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Ahhh the main point I was trying to make here is that I hope people just don't cut male preds and vore ((as in the male being the one voring and such)) out of the picture because it isn't sexy. I'm worried that felarya will just turn into a VERY unbalanced place and pure fetish fuel.
I see. Well, in that case, I don't think you have much to worry about. After all, I bought the manga almost entirely on the strength of the fascinating world that Karbo has painted, rather the the fetish fuel aspect. (As a rule, I resist spending money on things of a purely fetish nature, lest it become a habit, and I become homeless Razz)

Some people may be here just for the vore and sexy nagas, but I honestly think Felarya's a lot more interesting than just that, and so long as Karbo is at the helm, I have a feeling that's not going to change anytime soon. Sure, there are a heck of a lot more female giants than male, but honestly no fantasy world like this is going to be able to cater to everyone's tastes. (People vehemently opposed to vore, for example, should probably just stay away from here)

To tell the truth, if I were Karbo, I probably would have taken the selfish rout and decreed that all giant predators were female, and that they reproduce through parthenogenesis. But luckily for diversity he's a better man than I. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:11 am

The Rev wrote:
I think it's true that people may tend to choose their vore gender based on sexual preferences.

well that's obvious, and so true.

Personally, I can look at it without damaging heavily my brain cells so it's ok to me.
But for sure I'll never draw about that concept Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:54 am

PrinnyDood wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Ahhh the main point I was trying to make here is that I hope people just don't cut male preds and vore ((as in the male being the one voring and such)) out of the picture because it isn't sexy. I'm worried that felarya will just turn into a VERY unbalanced place and pure fetish fuel.
I see. Well, in that case, I don't think you have much to worry about. After all, I bought the manga almost entirely on the strength of the fascinating world that Karbo has painted, rather the the fetish fuel aspect. (As a rule, I resist spending money on things of a purely fetish nature, lest it become a habit, and I become homeless Razz)

Some people may be here just for the vore and sexy nagas, but I honestly think Felarya's a lot more interesting than just that, and so long as Karbo is at the helm, I have a feeling that's not going to change anytime soon. Sure, there are a heck of a lot more female giants than male, but honestly no fantasy world like this is going to be able to cater to everyone's tastes. (People vehemently opposed to vore, for example, should probably just stay away from here)

To tell the truth, if I were Karbo, I probably would have taken the selfish rout and decreed that all giant predators were female, and that they reproduce through parthenogenesis. But luckily for diversity he's a better man than I. lol!

hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:10 am

male prey does absolutely nothing for me, i cant work with it,
male preds are sorta okay, not as good as females, but they can force their terrible ways on young prey like me =3
ultimately though, i like to think of being digested by other girls just because i like the idea of my body being used to make them more busty or beautiful, because i cant exactly find beauty in the male figure, its not cross platform
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

I like both male and female preds and prey in fiction, though it takes a very good artist to draw male preds well enough for it to be hot. (Jidane is the first that comes to mind...)

In the wacky bizarro world where it would be possible, Karbo's level of skill is such that if he did draw male preds, I would definitely find it good.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:21 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

Could you explain what you mean by diversity Question

Casey explained it fairly well, but basically having more then just fair skinned large breasted female predators who're always seen stuffing them selves.((I already know there are a few expections but not many)) Now I know everyone loves this, even I do, but my MAIN problem right now is that there are 2 male preds in the wiki, out of 60 other characters, it's GROSSLY unbalanced, I'm worried it might get worse over time and have people not look at felarya as a intresting fantasy world but has a world of giant naked lesbians doing kinky stuff all the time.

And gwada PLEASE no extremly long replys if you could help it ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:59 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Casey explained it fairly well, but basically having more then just fair skinned large breasted female predators who're always seen stuffing them selves.((I already know there are a few expections but not many)) Now I know everyone loves this, even I do, but my MAIN problem right now is that there are 2 male preds in the wiki, out of 60 other characters, it's GROSSLY unbalanced, I'm worried it might get worse over time and have people not look at felarya as a intresting fantasy world but has a world of giant naked lesbians doing kinky stuff all the time.

Regarding ethnic diversity... Kallisti is dark-skinned, but she does seem to be one of the few non-white characters (other than green-skinned dryads and such). Among my characters, only Milly is black (well, métisse); I've just noticed that the others (Jissy, Tina, Joanna, Vuni, Lucilya, Elaya...) are all white. Which is odd, because I do tend to do more diversity when creating preds in other worlds than Felarya... (On the other hand, Milly is pretty much my main character.) I've created minor non-white predator characters (such as the black fairy Enita), but Milly is my only major one.

Of course, ethnic diversity raises the question of whether characters who don't look alike originate from the same place. Are black Felaryans descendants of migrants who came from another continent, for example? (Milly isn't a native Felaryan. I've no idea whether Enita is.)

Regarding gender diversity, I have introduced a male giant naga, Ajab, at last... but I didn't write about him eating anyone. All I can say is, male vore doesn't appeal to me. It may be shallow of me, but I prefer to write about what I like. Creating Ajab was my way of showing that male preds do exist, even if I don't write about them hunting and eating. (That story also mentions a male dryad, by the way.)

Regarding a lot of female characters being lesbians... I haven't actually written much about my characters' sexuality. I established once that Jissy is bisexual. Milly has sex with males, so she's either heterosexual or bisexual; I'm not sure yet. I tend to imagine Elaya as heterosexual only. Vuni is a slug girl, so conventional sexuality doesn't apply in her case. Lucilya's sexuality is something I've never really explored. I did mention once that she'd like to have children one day, which suggests that, whatever she may be, she's probably not exclusively lesbian. In fact, now that I think of it, none of my characters seem to be lesbians; they're either hetero or bi. Hmm.

Stuff for me to think about. Razz
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:18 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

And gwada PLEASE no extremly long replys if you could help it ^^;

First, you should read this thread Karbo started a long time ago: https://felarya.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/male-characters-t604.htm about Casey if I remember at the beginning of this forum, he wanted in Felarya, there was only Female hybrid predators remember the gender issue thread the first topic locked of this forum. In Karbo's thread, he was against to see male hybrid characters or just limit them to a breeding roles and we were in opposition again.

Other point about the skin color, Kurona is a dark-brown skinned neko, Faoran is a red-skinned elf, the Professor my first character was a dark brown-skinned man I know there are not official, and Kurona appears in the stories I write in french and the Professor I stopped his development. And about me I'M BLACK... or I should say I light brown skinned but I'm not white.

About male characters,I have more than 13 ideas involving male characters and I'm still working on them and I didn't wait any thread to develop them. It's just, development in english is boring when it's not your main language.About many stories I see involving male characters, most of them are just developed to bash the female characters or the fan of female vore, but they are very generic and it ends in haremist situation.

Quote :
having more then just fair skinned large breasted female predators who're always seen stuffing them selves.
But did the same things with male characters thinking it will be original or better. IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! The story should not gravitate about the fact the hybrid is male or the only male, maybe more than one male hybrids in the story, can be interested and don't necessary it ends in a battle to see who will have the right to have all the female. In a story with the main character is a giant male hybrid, it will be more interested to not see a guy for many girls but many guys and many girls with a rich variety of relationships.

PS: sorry if I'm too long
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:15 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

First, you should read this thread Karbo started a long time ago: https://felarya.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/male-characters-t604.htm about Casey if I remember at the beginning of this forum, he wanted in Felarya, there was only Female hybrid predators remember the gender issue thread the first topic locked of this forum. In Karbo's thread, he was against to see male hybrid characters or just limit them to a breeding roles and we were in opposition again.

Other point about the skin color, Kurona is a dark-brown skinned neko, Faoran is a red-skinned elf, the Professor my first character was a dark brown-skinned man I know there are not official, and Kurona appears in the stories I write in french and the Professor I stopped his development. And about me I'M BLACK... or I should say I light brown skinned but I'm not white.

About male characters,I have more than 13 ideas involving male characters and I'm still working on them and I didn't wait any thread to develop them. It's just, development in english is boring when it's not your main language.About many stories I see involving male characters, most of them are just developed to bash the female characters or the fan of female vore, but they are very generic and it ends in haremist situation.

Quote :
having more then just fair skinned large breasted female predators who're always seen stuffing them selves.

But did the same things with male characters thinking it will be original or better. IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! The story should not gravitate about the fact the hybrid is male or the only male, maybe more than one male hybrids in the story, can be interested and don't necessary it ends in a battle to see who will have the right to have all the female. In a story with the main character is a giant male hybrid, it will be more interested to not see a guy for many girls but many guys and many girls with a rich variety of relationships.

PS: sorry if I'm too long

I have indeed read that thread, shame it was locked. But I was talking about characters in the wiki, cannon ones, no offense indended of course.

And of COURSE the story shouldn't gravitate towards that, not what I was talking about in the least, I just believe that females grossly outnumber males and that it's not bad if there are more say 1/4 but right now it's FAR below that. And I've talked to Karbo about it, he notices there are VERY few male characters, but he is iffy about letting them in because of male vore and stuff like that, and I hope he sees past that sometime, it would really give room for Felarya to expand more and more.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:44 am

If it's about ethnicity and skin color... none of my characters is white. One of them looks much of a latina, the other has tanned ganguro-esque (but not that big of a deal) skin and the other one has wood-like skin. xD

And yes, I also acknowledge the lack of male preds, but I guess that we'll have to wait for there to be some balance...
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:10 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

I have indeed read that thread, shame it was locked. But I was talking about characters in the wiki, cannon ones, no offense indended of course.

And of COURSE the story shouldn't gravitate towards that, not what I was talking about in the least, I just believe that females grossly outnumber males and that it's not bad if there are more say 1/4 but right now it's FAR below that. And I've talked to Karbo about it, he notices there are VERY few male characters, but he is iffy about letting them in because of male vore and stuff like that, and I hope he sees past that sometime, it would really give room for Felarya to expand more and more.

We are both agree about this point Karbo started to develop males characters but as for many females characters I think many writers should try to develop more than one male giant hybrids characters and in preference not only a naga. Karbo is now working on a manga about Felarya first tome Alvar appears. I'm not agree just because there is a lack of males characters we have to accept any males characters or other characters just to fill a quota. As for the females and and any males humans characters, they a good character developments. They have to make their proof too.

Males characters will naturally appear in the wiki, many writers,artists including Karbo are working on that. There is no reason to worry about that, you should give people the time.

About the male vore, I didn't consider it as an obstacle to develop male giant hybrid characters, it's a good occasion to develop them in complete and different ways than the females.

Some characters before to be official appear in many fiction based on Felarya. So let's go step by step, first the development and after the wiki. Wink
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:25 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

We are both agree about this point Karbo started to develop males characters but as for many females characters I think many writers should try to develop more than one male giant hybrids characters and in preference not only a naga. Karbo is now working on a manga about Felarya first tome Alvar appears. I'm not agree just because there is a lack of males characters we have to accept any males characters or other characters just to fill a quota. As for the females and and any males humans characters, they a good character developments. They have to make their proof too.

Males characters will naturally appear in the wiki, many writers,artists including Karbo are working on that. There is no reason to worry about that, you should give people the time.

About the male vore, I didn't consider it as an obstacle to develop male giant hybrid characters, it's a good occasion to develop them in complete and different ways than the females.

Some characters before to be official appear in many fiction based on Felarya. So let's go step by step, first the development and after the wiki. Wink

I AGREE with all of that, male characters SHOULD be just as devolped as the female ones, Karbo shouldn't just let male characters in because their are few and I know the manga pretty well.

Lol it's funny cause it seems like you're agruing with me.... when I'm agreeing with you on all of this.

And yes I know that too, development first and formost IS a must, so alrighty we agree on all that was said, glad to know this.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:27 am

Feadraug wrote:
If it's about ethnicity and skin color... none of my characters is white. One of them looks much of a latina, the other has tanned ganguro-esque (but not that big of a deal) skin and the other one has wood-like skin. xD

And yes, I also acknowledge the lack of male preds, but I guess that we'll have to wait for there to be some balance...
No no XD that was just a sidenote but not a bad idea, I just suggest to people making new characters to try and be more diverse, dont be afraid to do things that haven't been done, male preds, different colors, unused species, it's something felarya REALLY needs right now and I'm glad you're working on that too ^^
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:33 am

Quote :
about Casey if I remember at the beginning of this forum, he wanted in Felarya, there was only Female hybrid predators remember the gender issue thread the first topic locked of this forum. In Karbo's thread, he was against to see male hybrid characters or just limit them to a breeding roles and we were in opposition again.

See, this is why I don't like arguing with you. I don't understand a word you're saying, and you don't understand a word I'm saying.

There are fewer males than females in Felarya. This has been stated by Karbo himself, repeatedly. Thusly, it's canon. So forgive me for wanting to TRY to come up with a pseudo-scientific explanation for that.

JUST because I feel the need to explain plot holes which have yet to be addressed doesn't mean I'm the kind of elitist wimp who goes out of his way to keep male vore out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:37 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

I AGREE with all of that, male characters SHOULD be just as devolped as the female ones, Karbo shouldn't just let male characters in because their are few and I know the manga pretty well.

Lol it's funny cause it seems like you're agruing with me.... when I'm agreeing with you on all of this.

And yes I know that too, development first and formost IS a must, so alrighty we agree on all that was said, glad to know this.

Sorry, It's just your insistence it's stress because any people has noticed the problem about the lack of male predators and are working on it. What I want it's just you give us some time.

GREGOLE wrote:

See, this is why I don't like arguing with you. I don't understand a word you're saying, and you don't understand a word I'm saying.

There are fewer males than females in Felarya. This has been stated by Karbo himself, repeatedly. Thusly, it's canon. So forgive me for wanting to TRY to come up with a pseudo-scientific explanation for that.

JUST because I feel the need to explain plot holes which have yet to be addressed doesn't mean I'm the kind of elitist wimp who goes out of his way to keep male vore out of the picture.

I'm waiting you react on this, in general you wanted it was your and only your explanation which was to be hold as the only explanation without letting anyone to think or try to bring their explanation.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:11 am

Warrior3000 wrote:
Primarily, I don't like male predators due to the fact that it seems....for lack of better word...gay...

While myself being not the manliest of men despite my habit of over-stating my masculinity, I am certainly not gay, while at the same time not apposed to people who are. As Prey, either gender will do as long as the type of vore is likable for me. Female predators just seem like a largely more attractive concept to me personally. Indeed though, male predators shouldn't be barred from existence entirely, and I can say I would enjoy one as long as the character was well thought out enough, they bring whole new possibilities into play.

Sorry if that was a little odd, I hardly know how to express myself due to me not knowing much about myself.

*goes insane-er*

Er if your not gay, it shows by you liking women, alot of gay guys I know used to state that same statement
"I'm straight, very straight not gay" Lol actually it proves your not gay if your comfortable with your sexuality enough to not mind that kinda thing, plus note being masculine doesn't mean ya gotta makeup for it lol

And that's alright, it happens but glad you agree with the fact we do need some more male predators ^^ good devolped ones are a must, along with more diverse ones, preds and characters in general.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:49 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
No no XD that was just a sidenote but not a bad idea, I just suggest to people making new characters to try and be more diverse, dont be afraid to do things that haven't been done, male preds, different colors, unused species, it's something felarya REALLY needs right now and I'm glad you're working on that too ^^

Working on it? Those three characters already exist! xD Oh, wait, you mean the variety...

Well, since I'm not in the vore fetish, that gives you some thinking on how you can come up with some new ideas, with less focusing in the fact that eats people and more on getting something original. Originality... I'm lacking on that department a bit, but that's quite a good challenge!

Also, I just wanted to point that not all Felaryan are white-skinned, there's some diversity, being them tanned, green, blue, white-with-red-spots (wait, those don't exist... yet xD)...

Time will tell if variety keeps growing or if we get stuck with what we already have. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:52 pm

I sense a lot of conflict here. In any case, just remember that Felarya is a place created entirely by the input of it's supporters, and that the content of Felarya therefore reflects the preferences of it's contrbutors.. I do agree that the need for character diversity seemed to be overlooked in the early days of Felarya, and that now is a good time to expand the range of characters outside of the female majority.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Was going to post earlier, but forgot...   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:03 pm

While I'm not opposed to Male Vore, I would like to explain why I don't like it.

For Male Preds, the answer is simple: I have Phallic issues...
Most Female Predators in Felarya are depicted with human genitalia in exposed areas... and seem to lack the desire to wear clothes...
Since we could figure that this trend extends over to Males... yeah...
This is probably why the two races I haven't posted yet (Honey Slug Girls and The Kafkalist) are all "Girl Only" species.

For Male Pray, the answer isn't as simple... and it might ruin Male Prey Vore for you, so here it is in a spoiler bar
Spoiler:

That being said, I'm not too much into Vore to begin with. (Freedom IS the right of all Sentient Beings after all, and that includes the Freedom of not Being a Snack.)
Really... the most likely reason I look at Female on Female Vore is that scenes like the one depicted in Petite-emi's Vivian comic occur...
Which, if you ignore the last three or four panels, just looks like Vivian having some kinky fun.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Besides the vore, I think there should be a few more male characters on the wiki that can interact with other characters like the fairies. Although, you gotta admit, a feminist probably likes the male-female character ratio. ^.^ I think there's also a problem with gender bias, as if a male voring character always HAS to be aware of the fact that he's taking the life of another being. What's to say a male character couldn't vore innocently like Crisis or some other character does? Outside that, Alvar is practically antisocial. If there was a male character that was more outward and fun, maybe even a bit feminine in personality or actions, that miight be neat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Quote :
For Male Preds, the answer is simple: I have Phallic issues...
Most Female Predators in Felarya are depicted with human genitalia in exposed areas... and seem to lack the desire to wear clothes...
Since we could figure that this trend extends over to Males... yeah...

It's generally accepted that males predators have concealed genitalia when they're not using them. For nagas, they tend to be retracted inside a concealed orifice, shielded by the surrounding scales. For mermen, I imagine they'd have a similar setup. For slugfolk, both sets of genitals are on the animal portion, and harpies, miaxi and gyspas simply don't have males.

Male dryads(treants, I guess) probably have them protected inside systems of roots, and chilotaurs probably have them retracted beneath opening sections of their armor.

About the only species that doesn't have some inherent genital protection for males are fairies, who tend to be more likely to wear clothes anyway.

The reasoning behind this is simple: Male genitalia are slightly more vulnerable than female genitalia. Being external, they're easily recognized as a target, and are somewhat easier to strike.
Technically speaking, a crotch blow will drop a girl as easily as it will a man, but for males, the crotch tends to be a larger and more universally recognizable target.

It's also simply explained by the fact that most of the chimera creatures of Felarya are based on animals with internal reproductive organs.
For females, the vagina is still out in the open because few creatures have cloacal armor. But males of most animals Felarya creatures are based on - Snakes, fish, slugs, some insects - have internal reproductive organs. Hell, spiders don't even have dicks. They inseminate females with their pedipalps.

For centaurs, we have an exception, but centaurs are already stated to have stomachs in their animal portions. Logically, the same would be true for other organs.
We could probably assume the same for pantaurs.

In short, the only male predators who lack natural protection for their human genitals are fairies and incubi. And fairies are culturally advanced enough to know who has the greatest need for clothing.

Though with incubi, you're kinda screwed.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:40 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
For slugfolk, both sets of genitals are on the animal portion...
Wait... wha?

*Checks Wiki.*
When did that happen?
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Quote :
Wait... wha?

*Checks Wiki.*
When did that happen?

Recently.

Everything else goes without saying due to it being present in every single piece of art involving male predators.
Back to top Go down
Whiteagle
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Whiteagle

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:16 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Recently.

Everything else goes without saying due to it being present in every single piece of art involving male predators.
But this throw into question the existence of Honey Slug Girls!!!
THINK OF THE CHEWY MOE-GASIM SLUG GIRLS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male vore, whats your stance on it?   Male vore, whats your stance on it? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male vore, whats your stance on it?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next