Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character forum

Go down 
+3
observer88
Feadraug
Karbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:17 am

You can now post your character ideas there. Thans to Fish for the idea ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

Well, that will mark some differences between ideas and character then. But what about the ones who already had a thread with ideas but also had characters in them. even though if we've only posted only characters so far? Because opening a new thread just for posting character would be a bit repetitive, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:56 am

Then post all your characters in the same thread. That's what I'm planning to do eventually. Post an initial character design as for now only one is sufficiently fleshed out, then as I get more character ideas, I update the thread. Is that space-saving or what?
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Ah. Excellent idea.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Okay, here goes...   Character forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Although Karbo set this up for character ideas, nobody has actually set some up, so I will be honored to list some characters of Nickster 5 and myself. (We have ALOT of them). We have both conventional and unconventional characters (see my avatar for one of the latter).

Conventional characters:

-Nai the Mermaid

Length: 90 feet long

Age: Haven't decided yet. I was thinking maybe 60 to 70 years old.

Originally concieved by Nickster 5. Background story by me.

Nai is a cute and friendly mermaid, who has lived a generally peaceful life miles away from where most of the main Felarya characters live. She's very naive and assumes the best of people nature (and she hasn't had a reason to show distrust yet, believe it or not). She is also unrealistic and likes all kinds of fantasy stories, as long as it has a happy ending. She and a school of other giant mermaid peacefully coexist with smaller kinds of mermaids. Her friend Mainai is one of these smaller mermaids.

One day, as a fisherman sat on his boat watched some of his favorite Japanese monster films on his laptop, Mainai snuck up and took the laptop when his head was turned, and Nai quickly gobbled him up.

Later, Nai and Mainai looked around on this "strange thing" and accidently opened a monster movie he was watching. At first they were frightened by the monsters until they relized it was a story and not a real life thing. Mainai lossed interest, but Nai became fascinated with the heroic monsters in the movies this man had on his laptop. So Nai could watch these unusual "stories" (as they called them), Mainai always accompanied her and kept the laptop in a dry safe place. After a while, the battery died out, and they couldn't start it back up again.

Nai was saddened, and so she still kept it in a dry place in case someone could help her turn it back on again.

Nai became fascinated with giant monsters (her favorite films were from the late 60's to 70's because the monsters had vivid and colorful personalities and the good guys always won). She thinks of heroic monsters as knights in shining armor, and dreams that a kind and heroic monster would marry her someday (although, she didn't think about the physical implications of such a relationship, if you know what I mean! *wink wink*) Laughing

-Mainai the Mermaid.

Length: 15 feet long.

Created by me.

Mainai is Nai best friend, and enjoys hunting humans with her. She is more realistic than her larger friend, and a little more distrusting. She feels its her job to protect Nai from the more evil things of the world (like mean people, for example). She tends to get a little annoyed with Nai as she talks about monsters and her fantasy of marrying a heroic one. Mainai is tempted to get her to stop thinking about this unusual fantasy by appealing to her better senses and bring up the realistic situation of sex and what problems being married to a monster would bring in that regard.

But, seeing this as nothing more than an innocent and childish fantasy, Mainai lets Nai foolishly dream.

-Bandina the Naga Thief

80 feet tall

37 years old

Created by Nickster 5, named by me.

Bandina and her three smaller naga accomplices Thief, Trick, and Pill stay in a forest near a cave, and ransack unsuspecting victims and steal all of their possessions (while eatiing the small humans and nekos).

I have very little time right now Sad , so I'll post up some of our other characters later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Karbo was pointing out the creation of the Character discussion forum in his post. I don't think he intended for people to post their characters in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
spike833
spike833

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

timing2 wrote:
Karbo was pointing out the creation of the Character discussion forum in his post. I don't think he intended for people to post their characters in this thread.

Really? Shocked
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:
timing2 wrote:

Really? Shocked
Really.

As punishment, all the above characters will now be eaten by predators. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:56 pm

G-Man, the Character Discussion forum is at the bottom of the forum's main page. Please use it to post your characters from now on.

Locking thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character forum   Character forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character forum
Page 1 of 1