Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where YOU, are the hunted.

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
The Joker
codaman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:40 am

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. There's a chance that she might pop me inside her mouth once she's done with Coda. As for how we're gonna get home, I don't have the foggiest clue. I mean, chances are, we'll just teleport home like last time...or not. At this point, I honestly don't know what we're gonna do." he said, turning back to the conversation that the predators we're having. His eyes widened when he saw Doug being taken out of Cazaria's mouth, looking back at the shrunken Niklas saying, "Dude, that Doug over there! You wanna go over there and say hi to him?!"

Cazaria, in the meantime, had partially been listening to the others when she heard Doug pipe up. "Hm? Oh, right! Sorry about that! Didn't mean to hurt you or anything." the fairy apologized, setting him down on the ground and letting go. She then shrank down to human size, taking a good look at the human she shoved into her mouth moments earlier. "And please, don't be so formal! Call me Cazaria! What's your name?" she asked, offering her hand to shake.

-----------------------------

"Well...I don't think there's much you can do. It sounds like all the humans have been captured by now. I can see what's happened for you, though. I wouldn't want you to jump into anything where you'd get eaten." Narin said, flying up into the treetops to take a look at what was happening. Once she saw Myrah in the clearing, a smile came onto her face, flying towards to dridder to say hello. Once she landed beside Myrah, she looked at her with a smile as she said, "Hey, Myrah, it's been awhile! How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:31 am

"really?" Niklas said and turned around to see Doug. "yeah let's go"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am

“Heh, you’re a brave one alright,” Myrah said, watching Aaron speak nervously. She knelt down to get a closer look at him. After a moment of studying him, she spoke again. “Yes, I’m Myrah. I’ll listen to what you and your friend have to say. I take he was the one that got snared in my first web trap. Cazaria has him now. But first, let me take a look at you.” Myrah said, reaching down with one big hand to pick Aaron up. She handled him gently, letting him sit on her open palm as she lifted him up to one of her eyes. “You’ve got odd clothing. It’s not Negav in style. I recall seeing it once before though.” She said. She got distracted from Aaron, though, as Narin flew down. “Oh hello Narin. Long time no see.”

Doug, meanwhile, sat down to rest on the ground to catch his breath after a moment. As he did so, he looked up as Cazaria shrank down to his scale. “How the heck do you do that? To think I was in that mouth just a second ago…” Doug said to himself, shaking his head. “Anyway, I’ll call you whatever you want. I’m Doug,” Doug said, trying to wipe the saliva off of his palm and fingers before reaching up to shake her hand.

Aeille paused in her pouting as she felt Coda stop moving. Unable to get a clear look at him where he was, she took him out into one hand. “How cute! Hey Cazaria, your sucky treat fell asleep in my mouth!” Aeille said, bringing Coda close to her face to watch him sleep. She just giggled at the sight, and put him back in for the time being, moving him around with her tongue so he could use her lower lip as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:29 pm

"Thanks, er...mind if Doug is here with me to ask the questions as well? It'd be really nice of you" he gave a light smile. He was thinking to himself about how lucky he felt given his current situation with Myrah, and the fact that he was loooking upon her right now.

"Yeah, well I'm not native to felarya. It's both scary and amazing being here..." He said as he looked up to where Myrah looked. He noticed Narin and and didn't really recognize that name too well from the forum back home, so he rested on Myrah's palm as he looked up at her. Not 5 minutes into a conversation with Myrah he was already noticing how many see her as a aunt figure.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Ryan stood more confused than ever. She just left him standing there. As she flew off, Ryan couldn't help but wonder if she wasn't one of Brent's characters.

So now what? Should he continue on, or go back the way she flew? He pondered it for a sec and decided that back tracking the harpy would be best. She was his best defence right now. so he brushed himself off, and began to hike in the direction she went
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am

Cazaria only giggled at Doug's introduction, shaking his hand for a moment before pulling him back onto his feet. "Aw, c'mon, don't be like that! It's not you're my slave or anything. I'm just saying, you don't be all formal and stuff." She briefly ruffled his hair for a moment before she heard Aeille calling out to her, turning around to hear what she had to say. "Awwww, he did? That is so cute! I knew making him and his friend sucky treats was a good idea!"

While Cazaria had turned around, Brent flew towards Doug as he held Niklas in his hands, being careful not to drop him as he went up to his companion from his last trip here. "Dude, Doug, how's it going?! It's good to see you again! You remember Niklas, don't you?" he said enthusiastically, showing Niklas' shrunken form to Doug.

"Yeah, it's been awhile. I was wondering who was hunting out here. Looks like you had quite a catch." Narin said with a smile, her eyes then locking onto Aaron. "Oh, who's this? New acquaintance of yours, Myrah?" she asked.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:00 pm

(skip my turn)
(nevermind, i will put something up)

Coda stayed completely silent as he was removed from Aielle's mouth, not really dreaming in his sleep more than just laying there thinking things over in his idle state, in his own little quiet spot in his mind.

outside however he was mumbling after Aielle returned him to her mouth, "I need my music" was the only collection of words that made sense before he returned to being completely silent.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 pm

(hey its cale from titan AE!)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
(hey its cale from titan AE!)
(no shit sherlock xD, i happen to love Titan AE and when i saw the picture i had to put it up xD)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 pm

(i love that movie!...this is more suited for that other thread though)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
(i love that movie!...this is more suited for that other thread though)
(-points- you started it... lol)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 am

"Hiya Doug" Niklas yelled so Doug could hear him "How are you man?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:05 am

“Alright, I’m just a little on edge, that’s all,” Doug said as Cazaria ruffled his hair. “It just seemed like a good idea to be polite to fairies.” As Cazaria left, he turned his attention to Brent and Niklas. “How could I forget, Brent?” Doug answered, taking a long look at him, and wondering just how he managed to obtain a pair of fairy wings. “Anyway, it’s good to see a familiar face or two here. I see you two have been involved with fairies.” He turned an ear as the shrunken Niklas as he shouted something. “Ah, I’ve seen my life flash before my eyes a half dozen times since arriving here. Crashing my car, being used as predator bait, ensnared in a web trap, spending a time in Cazaria’s mouth. So, I’m not doing too bad all things considered. ‘Bout usual. Seems like you two have stories as well, shrinking and fairy wings and all that.”

“Yep!”Aeille said, smiling around Coda. “He’s a cutie. Hey, could I keep one of these humans? I promise not to eat them, having a pet seems like fun.” Aeille paused as he heard Coda mumbling about music. She took him out of her mouth and held him in her hands. “You heard that? He want’s some music!” Aeille zipped over to hover by Brent, Doug, and Niklas. “Oh Brentie! I need to borrow your Ipod thingie, Thanks!” She took it without bothering to wait for Brent’s answer, and put the earbuds on Coda, and turned on some smooth jazz.

“Doug... oh yes, I remember now. He and some friends gave me some very nice recipes. You’re another friend of Leina’s then?” Myrah asked. She turned to Narin for a moment. “A friend of a friend, it seems Narin. I haven’t met him before, but he’s with someone who I have met. Come, let’s go meet them, shall we?” Myrah said, scuttling over to where Doug, Niklas, and Brent were. She set Aaron down with them. “My, it’s been a while since I’ve seen all you. Still looking for a way home?” Myrah asked, kneeling to look at them. Meanwhile, from the netted men, there was a good deal of muttering about ‘traitors’ along with quite a bit of cursing.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Aaron traveled with Myrah for a few seconds as she carried him over to the others.

"Well honestly, I just came here by chance, and happened to meet them. Anyway, it's great to finally meet you Myrah."

Aaron looked at everyone else, including Brent, who was sporting fairy wings. He was visibly trying to suppress a laugh. Aaron couldn't help but look at the naked preds though. Back home, he hardly ever saw any naked women that wasn't on a tv screen or in a magazine, or hentai. He retained his blush for a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Narin was about to move towards the group of humans, before something crossed her mind. "Just a second, Myrah. There's another human I want you to meet as well." She flew over to the area where she had flown before, calling out, "Hey, it's okay to come out! My friend's out here, so it's perfectly safe!"

Brent, in the meantime, just shrugged as he said, his wings fluttering a bit as he said, "Yeah, you could say that. Aeille's pretty nice once you get to know her, though. Come to think of it, I remember reading an rp on the forums that had you using her..." He stopped mid-sentence when Aeille swung by, pulling out the iPod and handing it to her when she asked, about to say thank you before she grabbed it and flew off, not even giving him a chance to say anything at all.

Brent just shrugged and turned back to Doug, about to say talk to him again before Cazaria flew up to the group, having heard Brent's comment on Aeille. "So what's an rp? And what does it have to do with Aeille or Doug?" she asked, briefly looking at Doug before looking back at Brent in a confused manner. "Well, um...er...how do I explain this?" Brent said, trying to explain the whole 'arriving from an alternate reality where Felarya is a fictional work' thing. Cazaria then just shrugged and said, "Ah, never mind. I'll just ask later."

The fairy then picked up Niklas and put him on the ground, making him grow back to his original height as she continued, "It's kinda funny, though. You all knowing each other like this. Not to mention Myrah knowing you from before. Hm...." The fairy then started to slowly flutter off, her hand resting on her chin in deep thought.

Brent sighed to himself as he saw Cazaria flutter a ways off, knowing that someone would owe her an explanation later. He then noticed the giant dridder's shadow as Myrah approach, looking back into her face with a smile as he said, "Well, it's a pleasure to see you again, Myrah. It's always nice to see a familiar face! As for the whole going back home thing, I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm not so sure anymore. It's not that I don't want to go home, far from it. But the thing is that after we left your place, a little while later, we popped right back at in our universe. Then, a few months later, it looks like most of us arrived back here. With all that's happened, I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen, which makes me unsure of what exactly to do."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 pm

after a few minutes of the foreign music that was now playing his ears, Coda opened his eyes and sprang back to life in an instant, sitting up and removing the earbuds. "Was that jazz? im sorry but thats just too calm for me" he commented as he turned it off, looking up at Aielle. "Sorry about falling asleep like that, it happens from time to time..." he then looked down at the crowd of humans nearby remembering exactly what was going on. "oh hay think you can put me down for a bit? i kinda need to talk with the others, and im guessing this belongs to one of them." he said pointing at the ipod.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am

Niklas sighed happily as he grew back to his normal size. "This is much more comfortable. Communicating is really hard in that size" He then listened to Brent finish his speech. "Yeah I'm completely lost as well. If this back and forth pattern continues, i just hope i stop ending up in the water every time"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Ryan hid in the bushes nearby, listening to the fairies and drider talk with the humans. However, he couldn't hear what was being said exactly. He was too far away. He saw the harpie he met fly over head back the way he came. He would have called out to her, but he didn't want to reveal his position to the predators.

After she left, Ryan began to creep closer. at least one of the preds sounded familiar. He climbed a tree above them to get a better look. What he found was a welcome sight. Myrah, Brent, Doug. All people he had known from last time. Joy overflowed him as he grabbed a nearby vine and slid down into the middle of the group. "Never fear!" he yelled out on his way down, "Ryan's here! Good gravy it's good to see you guys!"
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm

“That’s unfortunate,” Myrah commented, upon hearing Brent’s explanation. “To get back home, only to be pulled back here so soon after. At the very least, you ran into us first, rather than one that would eat you up. I’ve got enough for dinner anyways, so don’t worry about that.” She added, patting the bundle of cocooned humans she had made. “Now, I except you’ll be wanting some shelter too. I don’t know what sort of living arrangements Cazaria or Aeille have, but I know that Narin has a nice place. Or there’s my lair, provided you give me all your matches and lighters.” Myrah paused a moment, then regarded Aaron. “But what did you mean finally meeting me?”

“Don’t need any living arrangements aside from the jungle! It’s too boring staying in one place all the time like that,” Aeille said, flittering up to the humans. She set Coda down, and like a jack in the box going off, he suddenly sprang up to full size. Aeille, on the other hand, was just as suddenly reduced to a few inches high, and plopped down on Coda’s head. She leaned down over his forehead to look down at his eyes. “Ehehe, you’re tasty, you know. But now you get to carry me around.” With that, she flopped down in his hair, amusing herself by using a bit of static electricity to make it stand on end.

“Coda and Ryan too? It’s good to see you guys!” Doug said, looking over as Ryan dropped in and Aeille grew Coda back to size. “Looks like the gang is all here. All together like this in the whole of felarya, this has to be deliberate. But anyway, what to do now? There’s Myrah’s lair, but I’d prefer to try Narin’s place if it’s alright with her.” Doug suggested. “Mostly because she can’t even eat live meat, if I recall correctly,” He added in a much softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am

Aaron looked up at Myrah, nervous as to how best to explain this.

"well Doug told me about you...and I remember..." He pauses for a second before continuing "...reading about. In a sense...It'd hard to explain" . After he finished his statement he continued to look somewhat confused, and also still in awe at her height, clearly not getting used to the fact that she's 85ft tall.

He continued to stand there fidgeting as he gripped the book he was holding.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:59 am

(who are we waiting on now?)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 am

(you, rept, or mdbear I think)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am

(no, joker)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 am

(yea we are waiting on joker, ill give him a heads up...)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm

(My apologies, everyone. Work's been eatin' up my time recently.)

When Narin had flown the short distance to where she had last seen Ryan, the anxious look on her face of introducing someone new to a friend changed to a look of concern as she looked around for her new acquaintance gone missing, now worried that the person she met had been done in by another predator. She had started to fly back, about to berate herself for leaving Ryan alone like that when she saw him amongst the others. "Oh, there you are!" Narin said with a smile, landing near the group and kneeling to get a better view of the humans on the ground. "Anyway, my name's Narin. It's a pleasure to meet you all." she said with a smile.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you too! I'm Cazaria!" the red-headed fairy said, flying up to the harpy's face to wave hello before making herself big again, sitting cross-legged beside Narin as she looked straight forward in thought. "Anyway, it looks like the sun's starting to set, so we should probably go ahead and make living arrangements for these guys here. Hm...oh, I know! Since it looks like these humans know each other really well, and Myrah knows most of us pred folk pretty well, how about we each take a human to take with us for the night or so? That way, it'll be a bit easier for us to watch over these little guys, and we come back over here so the humans can meet back up, and we can alternate humans when we have to head back home! As for the two remaining, we can just have two of us watch an additional human!" She looked back down onto the ground to look at the humans, asking them, "That sound good to you guys?"

Brent just nodded at the fairy's question, shrugging a bit as he said, "Sounds good to me. I'm not picky with who I stay with, if that's what you all decide to do." He then looked back to Ryan, patting him on the shoulder as he said, "Anyway, it's good to see you again, Ryan!" He then looked back up to Narin's face, smiling as he said, "And it's a pleasure to meet you, Narin!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where YOU, are the hunted.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next