Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where YOU, are the hunted.

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Archmage_Bael
The Joker
codaman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 pm

(Who are we waiting on?)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm

(sorry, didn't see it was my turn^^')

Niklas was on his back, arms and legs spread out and snoring a little.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 am

“I know the perfect spot for it!” Aeille said, zipping over to the car. She put a hand on it, and it suddenly began shrinking, until it was the size of a matchbox toy car. She picked it up in one hand and zipped back to Brent. She held it out to him. “There we go! Now you can keep it in your pocket or something.”

“Hmmm, well, being human, you probably know diddly-squat about flying. The first thing you should know is that you don’t get lift from flapping. Fairy wings are magical, just want to fly, and up you go. See?” Aeille fluttered up, and hovered in front of Brent. Her wings were mostly still, but they fluttered occasionally to keep her in place. “Flapping is for turning and thrust. But for now, just try hovering first. I wanna see how you do.”

<><><><><><>

“Worse comes to worse, there’s a good chance the naga or whatever will go after someone else, giving us the opportunity to split. Better odds than if we were on our own. And I’ve already purchased the book. Here,” Doug said, showing Aaron the book he traded his jacket for. “And the caravan will be leaving soon, better go ahead and get what rations you can.”

(Hey, Bael, want to skip the preparation and just depart?)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:26 am

(yeah sure)

After Doug and Aaron get their supplies and rations, they go to meet the caravan. Aaron goes to the rear of it.

Aaron waits for Doug to have a last minute word with the leader of the caravan, or to do anything else that's neccessary before saying anything.

"so doug, here we are finally, having any second thoughts?" Aaron joked.
"Actually I'm going to be quite nervous, I've never seen an 80 ft tall predator moving around..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 am

"Ah, thanks, Aeille. I appreciate it." Brent said, taking the car from her hand and putting it on his inside jacket pocket. "Anyway...let's see..." Brent then closed his eyes, breathing a deep breath and concentrating on the necessity of flight. To his amazement, he felt his feet lift off the ground as the magic in the fairy wings activated. He opened his shocked eyes to confirm what the feeling in feet had told him, his mouth agape as he bore witness to what just happened.

"Holy crap! I..I-I can fly! I can actually fly!" he exclaimed, his lips turning upward in a bewildered grin as he let out an amazed laugh. He then realized that he must have looked rather foolish in front of the fairy, so he quickly cleared his throat, pulling himself together as he looked back at the storm sprite, the excitement still being in his eyes. "So, um..." he started to ask, looking back at his fluttering wings before looking back at the fairy. "...you mind if I give these babies a test flight?"

------------------------------------------

The red-haired fairy's face was in awe as she saw that the human that he had fought had not only successfully parried her attack, but had knocked the dagger from her hand. She stared at Coda in shock for a moment before her face busted into a grin, the fairy laughing with excitement as she wrapped the human in a bear hug, lifting him off the ground and spinning him around several times before putting him back down, holding him at shoulder's length.

"That was amazing! The way you knocked that dagger out of my hands was just...wow!" the fairy exclaimed, ruffling Coda's hair before she let go of him walking over to where her dagger had dropped, picking it up and sweeping the dirt off of it and putting it back in it's sheath, walking back over to the other dagger as she said, "Never imagined the cute little human I put in a jar would actually beat me in a fight! ...Kind of odd how you just randomly disappeared, though."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 am

Coda landed on his back when he was let go, the shear shock of being grabbed in the first place by a fairy preventing him from landing correctly. he sat up hearing how she had remembered him from the jar too.

"wait wait.. hold on... you remembered me from before? wh-why didn't you say anything?" He managed to ask. glad to see he had impressed her enough to get out of being her slave snack. he then turned seeing Niklas out cold and thought it would be best to just leave him be until they were in the clear, also not wanting to hear his whining for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Niklas woke up from the racket of Coda and the Fairy. 'man they're loud.' he thougth to himself, pretending to still be asleep. 'let's see if something... interresting happens'
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:28 pm

(now who are we waiting on? Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 pm

(either you, tuc or joker...)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:02 pm

(im guessing tuc... lol)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:55 pm

(You all still here? i can understand a few may be away on holiday...)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:59 pm

(im here, just waiting for tuc to respond.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

(-_-" where is tuc??)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 pm

(he was online yesterday^^')
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:41 pm

(i should tell him to respond in some way or another. if he doesn't want to rp anymore he at least needs to say so.)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 am

(and then sign out of the rp, so it doesn't just die)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 am

(no we can do a semi restart, we can find a way to keep things going from there without needing to completely restart it all... no need to kick him out and don't forget joker is with tuc's fairy too)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 am

(Guys, just be patient. Tuc'll post when he wants to post.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 pm

The Joker wrote:
(Guys, just be patient. Tuc'll post when he wants to post.)

(Mmhm, besides he may still be off on a vacation from the holidays still... or may just have more important things to do...)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm

(i msged him)
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

(well, seeing as it's just a simple matter of waiting on him, i see no harm in posting.)

It had been a while since Ryan was last in Felarya, but it seemed like forever ago. Fact of the matter was he missed it. Sure, there were things here he needed to take care of. but Felarya just seemed like a way to get away from it all.

At first he thought he had dreamed it. One moment he was trying to pop open a chest, and just as he did, he looked up to see... his back yard. The chest was gone. Liena, Brent, all of them. He was back in his home in Florida. The only evidence that he had been there was the claymore sitting beside him, still changed by the magic of the dimension between dimensions.

Ryan always hoped of returning one day. He even packed a backpack just in case and placed it by the claymore, now in a sheath better suited for travel and battle. Problem was, day by day, his hope was never realized... until today.

It was an average day for the most part. Nothing special to speak of. Ryan was working on his saddle in the back yard. It was one that his grandfather gave him to ride his horse, Maude. The old saddle needed work, though. It was falling apart and rotting and it took Ryan great strides to fix it back up.

He had just gone inside to get more saddle soap when he felt a feeling he had not felt in a while. A sort of suction around him, as if someplace was calling him. He knew instantly it was Felarya.

Quickly, he ran to the sword and backpack and grabbed them. He hadn't gone through yet, he he quickly looked around to see if anything else needed to be brought that he had over looked. He thought of his ninjato millions of times, but he always came to the same fact... it was just not big enough to do anything. But what if he came across something dangerous that was his size? A ninjato wou... ah screw it! Quick as he could, he grabbed it off the wall and the sheath laying below it. It was just in time, for as soon as he stood, there he was, in the middle of a forest with huge trees, bigger than any one earth.

With a big smile on his face, he stretched out his arms wide, with the ninjato in one hand and it's sheath in the other. "At last," he thought to himself, "I have returned." He did a short victory dance around a tree and then placed the bag on the ground. Inside were a change of buck-skin cloths and boots to match, a bowie servival knife, and his favorite tin whistle. He changed into the buck-skin cloths, armed himself with the claymore and ninjato on his back, and began searching for the river. "I wonder what Felarya will have in store for me THIS time?"
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm

(nice post... O_o lol, hay guys i don't see much harm in continuing in the spot tuc isn't in... that was it doesn't die... and besides both events could be at different speeds from eacother anyways... anyone else agree?)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm

“Second thoughts? Plenty,” Doug said, coming up next to Aaron. Ahead of them, the wagons started on their way, the wheels and the hooves of the pack animals kicking up a little dust as they rolled down the dirt road. Doug fell into step behind the wagons, coughing on the dust. “But the second thoughts aren’t any better than my first ones. The caravan’s a target, but it’s a tough one. I think we have a better chance following people who know what they’re doing on this world, than wandering on our own.” He lowered his voice at this point so only Aaron could hear. “Worse comes to worse, we ditch the caravan and let the pred have it, and we make off on our own.”

As Doug spoke, he walked along with the caravan as the wagons rumbled on. On either side, armed soldiers marched along quietly, bearing everything from rifles to swords at the ready. As they marched, they kept alert, constantly scanning the surrounding jungle and sky for threats, or listened to the sounds of the wildlife in the wilderness. Fortunately, though the walk was, so far, boring. Still, the soldiers stayed on edge, and were becoming even more nervous. Doug heard talk circulating amid the soldiers that up ahead was a common ambush point.

<><><><><>
“He he he he! What are you waiting for?” Aeille asked, using a bit of static electicity to give Brent a mild shock. She flew around him a few times before zipping out ahead of him, deftly swerving between branches and bunches of leaves. Her wings buzzed like a hummingbird as she nimbly flew along, the membranous things occasionally sparking with electricity, especially when they came close to other objects. The sparking made her easy to track, even amid the leaves and shadows of the jungle.

“Come on, I’ll race you!” She challenged, flying back up to Brent. In midair, she took a position resembling a sprinter on the starting block. “On your mark, get set, GO!” The second she said go, she was zooming ahead, leaving a faint trail of glowing light behind her that Brent could follow. As luck would have it, the path she chose would take her in the direction of the red haired fairy and Coda and Niklas.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 pm

(wb tuc, now who's turn is it? i think its jokers last i checked..)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 pm

"true, in felarya everything tends to be a life or death situation. even though i know a lot about this world from what i've read up on it back home, it wont prepare me for what i could face today. speaking of which...how long are days?"

Aaron looks at his cell phone that's still pretty full with battery power. He isn't suprised there's no service.

"my clock reads 9pm earth time." he laughs, "I bet it's only the afternoon here."

Aaron follows behind the seemingly most experienced of the group with Doug, overhearing the soldiers. He leans in to Doug "still, if we run into two predators at the same time, we're screwed."

They get closer and closer to the ambush spot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where YOU, are the hunted.   Where YOU, are the hunted. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where YOU, are the hunted.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next