Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+72
kikijonson
Nickonaquamagna
luke112
Solomon
sadisticnerd
L'Ryn
11cookeaw3
11cookeaw1
ZakirFormosa
Byakugan01
xlrp
Tuc135
Darkfire destiny
FalconJudge
Reptillian
Demon Lord of Pine trees
TothinKornoT
Malis
ericnthered123
lostmyself
Tankmasterxyz
Goldclaw
Zillachary
vegeta002
lami
beefy
jurodan@gmail.com
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Amaroq
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
Warrior3000
A-Eadie
neko-pet
Nervan
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Oldman40k2003
togaoki
rcs619
observer88
Mickilla
Raveolution
mangamastermind
veeshan123
Googlememan
ChaosEmerald2
Siafu789
Ravana3k
Haar
servomoore
Feign
WesleyDragonstorm
Sephimink|Kyle
Silent_eric
Mentalguy
Raetsu Lord Pichu
mikeimp
dreadis
Icalasari
Karbo
Zoekin
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
GREGOLE
Malahite
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
WesleyDragonstorm
Tasty morsel
WesleyDragonstorm

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:16 pm

i,d try to befriend a giant. (mostly Crisis)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Though my survival skills are a little rusty, I would absolutely try to survive on my own and find a human or neko settlement. I just can't truust any of the giantesses enough to befriend them. Keeping calm under stress is possibly my strongest point, second most being that I am very mechanically and problem-solving inclined.

Of all the big characters in Felarya, I'd be most likely to get along with Anna, though frankly, I wouldn't want to set foot in Crisis' hunting range.

Thankfully, if I do find a city, I have some pretty valuable skills to keep them from kicking me out.
Back to top Go down
servomoore
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Meh, I'd contract a disease to which I have no natural immunity and die within three days.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:37 am

Quote :
Meh, I'd contract a disease to which I have no natural immunity and die within three days.

No you wouldn't. Stop messing with our heads!

Felaryan soil automatically counteracts disease, be it from natives or aliens.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:50 am

Knowing my luck, whatever brought me to Felarya would probably drop me off right above a pit of lava. In the off chance that it drops me off somewhere relatively safer, I would immediately seek out a defensible position and position myself in it in such a manner as to avoid detection while I figure out what to do next (Translation: I would curl up in the fetal position in the nearest hole and silently whimper for a few hours until hunger forces me to come up with some sort of insane plan to survive).
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:09 am

Hope to find Jade instantly ...

Or if she isn't close to me .. running
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Well, after reading up on Daemonhood, the hope to attain such has grown exponentially. If I actually secured such a form, survival would be easy. However, considering a guy took well over 10,000 YEARS of slaughter in the Dark God's names to attain such, and he took a risk of being cursed with Spawndom if he failed, I think I'll try to find GREG, have him take me to a portal, and head to the Culture.

Or head to one of the many SB fictional realms.
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:22 pm

I don't believe I replied to this thread.

I suppose that I essentially overstated my "rugged individualist" perspective world view, which probably made some eyes roll here. Would I try to make it on my own as much as possible? Absolutely-not that I stand much of chance. I'm no commando, as some photos I've posted here would definitely bear to wit.

What I would do is try (try being the keyword) to survive long enough to reach Negav, staying for a time to get my bearings. After a period of years, spent training in survival, I would make my way to either the Jungle Bowl or the Miratan base (again, at great personal risk). While I would favor the latter, the Jungle Bowl would be the most realistic. In either case, I would probably work in the background as some sort of technician, moving the foreground as I become acclimated.

In the long run, I would fare better in the Jungle Bowl. However, the contest of survival the Miratan face is certainly attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
ChaosEmerald2
Tasty morsel
ChaosEmerald2

Location : In my secret headquarters. Go ahead, try and find it.

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:13 am

Judging by my luck, I'd probably land right on Crisis' head or something. Laughing

But if I was to actually get a break and land somewhere "safe", I'd probably try and find Anna or Coura (one of my OCs). Either that, or get to the Deluran base, but to get there I'd have to get through Crisis or Vivian... help

Maybe I'd be packing some firepower....nah, not likely...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chaosemeraldx/index.htm
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Siafu789 wrote:
However, the contest of survival the Miratan face is certainly attractive.
And you could easily turn the balance of power in Felarya pear-shaped by requesting them to form an honor guard and take you to the Ur-Sagol Portal.

Then you just need to make precise raids on a few galaxies, return with the epic tech, and let the good times roll.

Last edited by Malahite on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:21 pm

New plan:

Find Linadra. 192 feet long (not sure how you measure a Naga's 'height', so I went with total length), and kind to friends. So, hopefully, she would see me as a friend (I put myself on her friend's list in her bio JUST in case). If she doesn't see me as a friend, then I just have to be entertaining. One of her flaws is that, even when starved, if a human is entertaining, she sees them as too cute to be food, and they get promoted from food to toy/pet. For about a month. Then she bores of them and eats them, unless they managed to catch her interest again.

Eh, it would still be an extra month to live and convince her that I am her friend/creator.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:49 pm

if i found my self on the world of Felarya i would shot my self in the head than rather become dinner for Crisis
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
veeshan123
Helpless prey
veeshan123

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Probably try to get to a heavily defended region Wink

Worst case, if I ran into Crisis, amaze her with my knowledge of Artemia since she doesn't like to reveal much ;D That would probably make Artemia hate me, even though I created her ;(
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 pm

veeshan123 wrote:
Probably try to get to a heavily defended region Wink

Worst case, if I ran into Crisis, amaze her with my knowledge of Artemia since she doesn't like to reveal much ;D That would probably make Artemia hate me, even though I created her ;(
She probably hates you already for having her meet Crisis.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 pm

If I was in Felarya i would do one of the following things:

1. Find Dr. Mack or anyone that knows him. This is most likely my safest bet, although for some reason I love puting him in bad situations. So he probobly does not like me all that much...

2. Make friends with Crisis. This is not my brightest plan, but its a win-win. Ether I make a good friend or I get eaten. Alls fare there.

3. Ware a sign that says "I'm Poisoness" on it. I just want to see Pred's reactions when they try to eat me then.

4. Just ignore everything. Preds will be so pissed at me that they wont eat me, just out of spite.
... Ok that may not work.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:14 am

I'd find me a chemist. I'd then devise a chemical that reacts energetically with stomach acid. In other words: **KABOOM**

Then I'd have the mages turn it into a spell and/or load it up on every adventurer and every bow and arrow or other handheld ballistic weapon (do guns exist in that universe?), preferably something armor piercing that can punch through from the outside of ANYTHING into the stomach to deliver the reagent.

Oh and I'd never leave home without my Visa OR my 2 squad mates. We always maintain a 3 man "Raptor" fire team, watching each other's six.

I'd make out a card deck of worst predators that have to be neutralized ASAP. Joker card is Crisis, no doubt about it. Sorry, fans, but if I'm stuck on Felarya, then she's 150% stone cold got to GO. I can't be going all wobbly kneed and pissing myself every time someone whispers "Crisis" across the street and that's what's gonna happen to me even a heavily fortified city.

If that works, that leaves the Dusk Nymphs and Canopy Fairies that are aware of you and are in motion. The only solution I see for them is telepathy. That tells you who is thinking (and thus where they are), and allows you to take them over. Of course they could be made to go vegetarian if they eat someone and enough of them go KABOOM.

I'd traverse the planet arming every city until even the Crimson Maidens are ready to negotiate. I'd just want the Predators to negotiate under fear of death **every single time they eat someone.** Seek other prey, and I'm cool with that.

I mean, seriously, it's about survival. Otherwise I'm spending all my days in that world scared to death every minute of every hour.
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Raveolution wrote:
I'd find me a chemist. I'd then devise a chemical that reacts energetically with stomach acid. In other words: **KABOOM**

Then I'd have the mages turn it into a spell and/or load it up on every adventurer and every bow and arrow or other handheld ballistic weapon (do guns exist in that universe?), preferably something armor piercing that can punch through from the outside of ANYTHING into the stomach to deliver the reagent.

Oh and I'd never leave home without my Visa OR my 2 squad mates. We always maintain a 3 man "Raptor" fire team, watching each other's six.

I'd make out a card deck of worst predators that have to be neutralized ASAP. Joker card is Crisis, no doubt about it. Sorry, fans, but if I'm stuck on Felarya, then she's 150% stone cold got to GO. I can't be going all wobbly kneed and pissing myself every time someone whispers "Crisis" across the street and that's what's gonna happen to me even a heavily fortified city.

If that works, that leaves the Dusk Nymphs and Canopy Fairies that are aware of you and are in motion. The only solution I see for them is telepathy. That tells you who is thinking (and thus where they are), and allows you to take them over. Of course they could be made to go vegetarian if they eat someone and enough of them go KABOOM.

I'd traverse the planet arming every city until even the Crimson Maidens are ready to negotiate. I'd just want the Predators to negotiate under fear of death **every single time they eat someone.** Seek other prey, and I'm cool with that.

I mean, seriously, it's about survival. Otherwise I'm spending all my days in that world scared to death every minute of every hour.

Felarya is all about balance, dealing with what you are saying here, If you were to try it, someone would stop you. I would be guessing that it would be the guardians if the local preds havent got you first.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Mentalguy wrote:
Felarya is all about balance, dealing with what you are saying here, If you were to try it, someone would stop you. I would be guessing that it would be the guardians if the local preds havent got you first.
Balance is okay. Humans as hopeless prey with a 98% chance of dying is not exactly balance. And if I could get a chemist to concoct that chemical for me, the whole world would be told about it in a hurry.

I'd just want them to negotiate and consider other prey besides humans and nekos. I mean, it's all about survival; why would the guardians get involved in the simple issue of not being able to eat a human/neko without going kablooey? There's other prey out there.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Raveolution wrote:

Balance is okay. Humans as hopeless prey with a 98% chance of dying is not exactly balance. And if I could get a chemist to concoct that chemical for me, the whole world would be told about it in a hurry.

I'd just want them to negotiate and consider other prey besides humans and nekos. I mean, it's all about survival; why would the guardians get involved in the simple issue of not being able to eat a human/neko without going kablooey? There's other prey out there.

You know you have 98% chance of dying if you enter in a cage where there is a important group of Lion.

Felarya humans are not the dominant specy so you have just to be carefull as like when you go in dangerous place.

I add the predators are sentient beings like humans, so they can find a way by themselves to counter your chemical Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Quote :
You know you have 98% chance of dying if you enter in a cage where there is a important group of Lion.

Felarya humans are not the dominant specy so you have just to be carefull as like when you go in dangerous place.

Actually, he has a point. Humans and nekos are THE most abused species in Felarya, with the possible exception of dridders. One or two human groups actually posing a threat to the predators AINT gonna catch the guardians' attention.

When a group manages to potentially conquer an entire continant, THEN maybe they'll step in.

Quote :

I add the predators are sentient beings like humans, so they can find a way by themselves to counter your chemical

Sentient, yes. Technologically advanced, no. There is VERY little chance of them coming up with a counter.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:12 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Actually, he has a point. Humans and nekos are THE most abused species in Felarya, with the possible exception of dridders. One or two human groups actually posing a threat to the predators AINT gonna catch the guardians' attention.

When a group manages to potentially conquer an entire continant, THEN maybe they'll step in.

Quote :

I add the predators are sentient beings like humans, so they can find a way by themselves to counter your chemical

Sentient, yes. Technologically advanced, no. There is VERY little chance of them coming up with a counter.
The guardians might step in if the humans threaten the preds with extinction. Which is why if I were there and I could find this chemical, I would be strictly pushing for negotiation and *ahem* alternative diets.

The chemical would be extremely hard to counter. Even with technology you can't alter the stomach. You might be able to fix it so a pred's belly is impenetrable from the outside but then every time they swallow human or neko prey? Hello, 4th of July. It's the one weapon that not even the storm sprites could intercept - they can't disrupt chemicals like they can electronics (and thus mechs, surveillance, etc.).

The guardians might even be SOL for trying to stop the propagation of this chemical, once everyone knows about it. They'd have to destroy all nekos and humans, and well there we are back at square zero. I would be VERY covert about getting the information to every single city on the planet.

You gotta understand my motivation - if I find myself on Felarya I'm not ever sleeping. The fear of the odd storm sprite will ensure that.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:21 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

The technology's gap can be filled but the problem it's how, because due to their natural ability if they developp a kind of technology their is a chance this technology can be superior to the humans' technology. By example a gun created for a naga won't have the same firepower to a gun created for humans.

You know the technology we use is a copy of many things which exist in nature and the universe. In clear we invent nothing we discover.

An example to build the Empire State building the architect was inspired by the structure of the ant-hill to create a natural ventilation system.

In reality the animals have the technology but they don't know that.

The human being are the one living creature on Earth who are aware of his existence. In clear none animals know it's an animal. You should know the experience of the mirror, take an animal in front of a mirror and it will attack its own reflection. In clear if animal knows it's animal and it's potential, the humans won't be the dominant specy.

In the case of Felarya the sentient predators know they are predators, their reactions is more similar to a human than beast. In clear if you become a serious threat they will start to think and change their habits to adapt to this change. When there is a change there is two choices to die or to evolve

Quote :

I agree with you but I think you can survive without to catch the attention of the guardians, I explain if you developp something to protect yourself there is no problem but if you abuse of this thing there will be a problem. There is a line to not cross Very Happy

For the nekos they look a bit too much helpless in many stories, it's lately they start to be developped correctly Very Happy

Quote :
The chemical would be extremely hard to counter. Even with technology you can't alter the stomach. You might be able to fix it so a pred's belly is impenetrable from the outside but then every time they swallow human or neko prey?

A stomach ache it's something not to complicate to cure, you can heal it with plant Very Happy

And some predators have a strong resistance to poison and toxines.

To counter a chemicla reaction it's not very complicate.

I think with this chemical the predator will developp the things humans create to eat more easily the "cooking" Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:32 pm

I probably wouldn't last long, I just happen to be more interested in gigantic bosoms than my own life. Unless there's a character in there who loves flattery I'm a goner.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Quote :
The technology's gap can be filled but the
problem it's how, because due to their natural ability if they developp
a kind of technology their is a chance this technology can be superior
to the humans' technology. By example a gun created for a naga won't
have the same firepower to a gun created for humans.

You know
the technology we use is a copy of many things which exist in nature
and the universe. In clear we invent nothing we discover.

An
example to build the Empire State building the architect was inspired
by the structure of the ant-hill to create a natural ventilation system.

In reality the animals have the technology but they don't know that.

The
human being are the one living creature on Earth who are aware of his
existence. In clear none animals know it's an animal. You should know
the experience of the mirror, take an animal in front of a mirror and
it will attack its own reflection. In clear if animal knows it's animal
and it's potential, the humans won't be the dominant specy.

In
the case of Felarya the sentient predators know they are predators,
their reactions is more similar to a human than beast. In clear if you
become a serious threat they will start to think and change their
habits to adapt to this change. When there is a change there is two
choices to die or to evolve

If you poison a group of medival peasents, they're not going to develop a cure. It's as simple as that.

Quote :
I agree with you but I think you can survive
without to catch the attention of the guardians, I explain if you
developp something to protect yourself there is no problem but if you
abuse of this thing there will be a problem. There is a line to not
cross Very Happy

For the nekos they look a bit too much helpless in many stories, it's lately they start to be developped correctly Very Happy

One person alone, if they had the power, could go around wantonly killing everyone and everything in their path and I still highly doubt it would attract the guardians. It's still too small a scale for them to care.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:43 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
In the case of Felarya the sentient predators know they are predators, their reactions is more similar to a human than beast. In clear if you become a serious threat they will start to think and change their habits to adapt to this change. When there is a change there is two choices to die or to evolve
But this is one trick they can't adapt to. Aside from not eating things that might rival a pile of C4 going off inside you.

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Quote :
The chemical would be extremely hard to counter. Even with technology you can't alter the stomach. You might be able to fix it so a pred's belly is impenetrable from the outside but then every time they swallow human or neko prey?

A stomach ache it's something not to complicate to cure, you can heal it with plant Very Happy
That's no stomach ache. A chemical that reacts with stomach acids will produce a chain reaction explosion. We're not talking a meager grenade explosion here. This starts out worse and gets worser as it spreads into the lining and to the glands. Come to think of it, I'm even thinking you can make something that reacts explosively with saliva. Oh, unhappy day!

At the very best they've lost a meal due to an explosion. It works most dramatically against storm sprites - flash digestion only makes the explosion happen faster. They keep losing meals, then they're just wasting effort and getting no nourishment.

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
And some predators have a strong resistance to poison and toxines.
This is no mere toxin that takes a while to work its way into the system. This is a basic chemical that reacts energetically on contact. Immediate explosion. There's no lag time and no "explosion resistance". You can't alter stomach acids or saliva, and Pepto Bismol won't save you. You bring the two elements together and kaboom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?   What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you somehow found yourself in Felarya?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next