Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Toshiro sighed.

Toshiro- As much as I would love to hear your you talk on and on about what you eat, i just don't care anymore. As far as I'm consurerned you will all make excellent TEST SUBJECTS.

He moves both of his swords above his head and touches the ends.

Toshiro- Cry your crimson tears...Hidekazu.

With an explosion of energy, the swords fused, making a double eged sword. On the hilts there is a blue orb shining bright.

Toshiro- Now shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:24 pm

Masuaro smirked at the challenger. "Hmm." I said. "Let's see if you can CAPTURE me first." He got into a fighting stance, drawing his daimond katana. His Sharingan eyes focused on the enemy.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Toshiro- You think you can take me, you sad excuse for a ninja?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:35 pm

"Excuse? You haven't witnessed my power yet, you sick scientist. You're worse than Orochimaru...No matter." Masuaro suddenly appeared behind his opposer, and held his blade against his throaght. "You underestimate me." Masuaro whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Reiko's eyebrow twitched as she watched the two bicker, shaking her head she looked at the cat- boy. "Say...do you have any sisters...I'm quite famished."
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:41 pm

"A challenge, eh?"

SUddenly the air became stale with darkness, and bits of the ground ripped up and flew into the air. Clawdy was surrounded by a reddish aura and his eyes became even more catlike, a fire burning in each pupil.

He raised his hands and summoned his lightsabers using a force of his display. Now he turned to the challengers.

"You. None of you have no idea of the power of the DARK SIDE!"

But before he began, he turned to the dog girl.

"No. I have no sisters. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Masuaro remained calm. "I have no quarrel with you." He said to the robed man. "I only have a quarrel with THIS man." He pressed his katana's blade against the scientist. "If you wish to join me, be my geust."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Toshiro couldn't help but chuckle.

Toshiro- And you underestimate me...

Toshiro then vanished and with a swift motion, stabs Hidekazu into his right arm.

Toshiro- You sad excuse for a Ninja. You hesitated. Never Hesitate to do what must be done.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Clawdy focused his force energy to the ground, creating a massive shove downward which pushed up dirt everywhere, creating a blinding dust storm, which gave him a chance to jump skyward into the trees to analyze his opponents.

"hmm....I guess I have no quarrels with the ninja. I should help him out...."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Once the blade hit Masuaro, he became a puff of smoke, turning into a log. Masuaro sat atop a tree branch above, looking at his opponent with amusement. "I don't think I have." Masuaro chuckled. "My Sharingan allowed me to perform a substitution in time."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Meanwhile, a young boy with curious violet tribal like marks was sleeping in a tree. He had blond hair, blue eyes, a violet T-shirt and pants, a black headband on his forehead and a two-tailed cape like crimson scarf and white sneakers. He possessed a triangular sword with a violet hilt and handle on his back along with a multi-colored shield. All the noise woke him up, he looked down at the people down there and said: "Hey! I'm trying to sleep, keep the noise down!" He tried falling asleep again, he couldn't. "Ah great. Nevermind, I'm wide awake now, so I'm outta here." He said before jumping down the tree and walked off.

(Anyone can cut in here)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Toshiro looks in amazement at the log on the ground, and then up at his two fows. A huge Sadistic Grin appers on his face.

Toshiro- INTERESTING! You all will make very fine test subjects inded!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Masuaro smirked. "IF you can withstand the world of Tsukiyomi." Masuaro jumped down whilst activating his Mangekyo Sharingan. He landed, then locked eyes with the scientist.

(brb shower)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:57 pm

"I think not! Hey Ninja! Dodge fast!"

Clawdy focused his force power into one massive implosive force, ripping up the trees and rocks around the scientist below.

"Let's see you dodge THIS!!!!!"

He slammed his hands together, causing everything he lifted up to implode straight towards the scientist, leaving him little time to dodge.

In his mind, Clawdy thought to himself meanwhile...

I wonder how he'll dodge this....
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:00 pm

"...This...this isn't Baal Castle..." said a demonic warrior as his eyes shifted about the Felaryan landscape. After assessing he was sent somewhere else he proceeded to doing what any like minded person would do "GAAH! Dammit all, I told that Dimension Guide to study 'How to properly transport people to other dimensions" but Nooo, she insisted that she had it under control" He applied the palm of his hand to his face in despair "Now Baal can attack my castle at anytime, and I won't be there to protect it..." slowly he wept for the future before finally realizing this is no time to be actin like a baby "The narrators right! I must take this set back in stride and find my way back!" The warrior shouts as he raises his weapon the legendary 'Scallionsword' high in the air "And with this blade of garlic I shall do as such with no problems!" He rushes off in some random direction in hopes of finding his way back to his netherworld...which will never happen of course

"Hey! Have faith in me dammit!"

... ... ...
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:04 pm

As Toshiro felt the Tsukiyomi begin to effect him, the force wave hits him, causing him to be propelled into several trees. Finally he stops about 40 yards away, with a small stick in his gut.

Toshiro- I must thank you jedi, you made me look away. *gets up and pulls the stick out of his gut* Now shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Now confused, Clawdy looked at the "scientist" in a state of nervousness.

"Just who the hell is this guy? Is he even mortal...."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Damnit...I couldn't cast the Tsukiyomi! No matter. Masuaro stood up. "Why are you so obsessed with using us as TEST subjects?" He demanded as the Mangekyo Sharingan transformed back into the regular Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Sean was right next to the "scientist" looking at him. "Great, glad to see I'm not the only one here who can survive with a sword in his gut." he said before walking away again, though he probably wouldn't get far.

(You can include Sean if you want, though I'll need to call it a day soon.)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:12 pm

"Kuso...I may have to use that jutsu!" Masuaro cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Toshrio looks shocked at the ninja.

Toshrio- Because you dumb--- if i dont have test subjects, how well I ever learn anything? So take Pride, You will help me increase my knowledge of science... with your lives.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:17 pm

Clawdy stepped forward, feeling insulted once more.

"So... we're nothing but objects to you? To poke and prod with science all day? No. I will not accept such a lie."

He walked forward, still having his sabers hovering around him.

"How about you go test yourself? I'll help...."

A cynical sneer came across his face...
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Masuaro sighed. "You're a sick person, you know that?" Masuaro ran toward the scientist incredibally fast,and plunged his katana into the scientist's abdomen, in a nonvital spot. "Don't worry, you won't get killed." Masuaro whispered in the scientist's ear. "Yet."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Toshrio coughs up blood as the sword pearces his body, but smiles the same twisted smile he had on before.

Toshrio- Yes, i have always known that. *Grabs onto the sword* and so will you.

He swings his sword again, slashing into his side of his adversary.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:33 pm

Kuroda was perched on a branch above the others. He'd listened in on some wierd conversations in his day but this one took the cake. He didn't arrive soon enough to hear the whole thing but what he did hear seemed quite out of the ordinary. "Experiments?... Cannibals?... Sausages?! Where the Hell am I?!", he thought, dumbfounded. Before he knew it he heard the sounds of battle. The noise was too chaotic to determine how many were engaging in this brawl, there were at least three but there could've been more. "Perhaps I will remain up here a while longer." he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next