Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Mabon- Hey Lysander! Alex this is where we get off.

The three get off and safely warp to the ground.

Mabon- Hey, Nefret. Wheres Mack?

She just pats her belly.

Mabon- Great...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Alex lands on the ground and sees the others as they jump down from Lysander's shoulder to greet him. Xiao is the first to run up to him as she wraps her arms around him tightly.

"It's so great you're here, Alex. I was getting worried for a second."

He looked back at her with a positive grin.

"I'm happy to see you're okay. Let's not get separated again."

He turns toward Clawdy.

"Well well well. If it isn't the runaway. How's that tourney thing you were attending? And who's your new lady friend?"

"It was postponed. Okay? And her name is Xira."

She walks up to him and greets him thoroughly as Clawdy looks around.

"Well, it's good that you're here, since we need some help. Now, there's a slight problem.... with..."

Clawdy was interrupted when he saw the man that jumped from Alex's mech... it was Mabon.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Mabon looked up a Clawdy, a huge grin appered on his face.

Mabon- well hello there Clawdy. Your looking fit.

The air around them sudenly drops a good few degrees.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Clawdy walks up to Mabon, a smirk on his face and a chill down his spine.

"It's a small world, after all. Nice to see you again Mabon. I presume things have been proceeding well?"

As they both talked, a slight, yet powerful feeling encompassed the others. They knew this moment was tense.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:54 pm

"...Ugh, Hiya..." Don managed to wheeze out, the poison was spreading alot quicker than usual and his wound was now a sickening black color "Any...body know where God Rescuer is...I'm...kinda...dyin'..." he asked barely keeping his eyes open

Dammit Don-kun your stronger than this! Now quit pussy-footing around and beat this poison

'I can't...my body hasn't encountered a poison like this...if I already have I'd be okay by now, but it's spreading too fast for me to fight it on my own...'

---------------------------------

Lich stopped overhead his leathery wings flapping in the night sky "This must be where they were headed..."

"Oooh, can I feed on one pleeeeease!" Remi pleaded as her stomach growled "I haven't had any blood in ages"

"Hold your horses, I'll let you bite one of them when I figure out what they're up to" Lich replied still remaining airborne
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Nefret- Well the 2 hours are up, so I have to let them out now. Oh well, it was a good ride.

She knells down, and coughs up Mack and Masurao. Mack got up first and wiped off the odd fluid on him.

Mack- Man its cold out here! but what can you expect when you've just come out of a preditors...

He got a good look at Don, his arm with purple streaks signifying that he was poisoned. Mack forces him to the ground and chants an incantation.

Mack- What the hell were you doing out there?! Look at you! Five more minites and you would have been a courps!

He pulls out a beaker, and slowly and painfuly, drains the poison out of Dons body.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Masurao got up. "It was...fun in there, Nerfet." Was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:14 pm

"...I *oww* was fighting a demon by the name of Lich *oww* Beelze *oww*...a real tough customer" Don said in between grimaces "He *oww* gave me a good *OW* run for my money...I finally *Owwowow* Leveled up too...so it's not all bad Heh *OW*"

We really cut it close Don-kun...you needn't be so brazen...like that

'You worried about me Scallion?'

NO. that's not it...I need your body cuz me and you are one...Duh!

'What? really?'

Uh, Yeah. Why else did I put so much effort into preserving your life, if you die...I die too...and to me dieing sucks major ass

'...Learn somethin new everyday I guess...GOD this stuff hurts!'

Serves you right...

------------------------

"Kage-kuuuuun! I'm hungry" Remi whined

"Just a little while longer Remi..." Lich said

(Just so ya'll know, if Remi does bit anyone below they won't convert to Vampirism instead the bite wound will instead become an itchy and annoying sore that'll heal in about a few days or weeks)

Last edited by Raetsu Lord Pichu on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Mack finished the Drain, and ingected Blood into Don to restore his wounds and regain some blood. He turned to Mabon and Clawdy, who are making the place very tence.

Mack- Hey! Break it up!
Mabon- Shut up Mack! The bad ass are talking right now.

Mack was about to object, when mabon shot a Ice bullet into his head. Mack quickly pulled it out, and the wound healed quickly.

Mack- Why the hell did you do that! It still hurts you moron!
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Don got up and shook his head to regain some of his senses and noticed his wound was closing up, as he turned to thank Mack yet again he was preoccupied with someone else, and judging by the head shot Mabon gave to him...it didn't look like his peacekeeper deal was working to well

Mortals really are a mystery...

-------------------------

Remi was shouting vile profanities and complaining that her stomach was caving in, Lich to say the least was at the end of his rope and finally decided to give "Dammit! Fine go down there and feast already!"

"Usaaa! Thank you Kage-kuuun!" and with that she hopped off his back and began to free fall, she suddenly sprouted leathery bat wings from her back as she glided down below

"...I forgot she could do that..." Lich said as he felt like he'd been plaid for a Jackass...which he was...

---------------------

When Remi touched down she eyed the group with a ravenous look in her lunacy inducing eyes "Now...which one should I bite..." She scanned the area and caught sight of the cat-girl "Mmmm her blood smells pretty, you'll be the perfect meal" she mused creeping toward Xira She latched onto her shoulders her mouth wide open as she prepared to sink her Vampric fangs into Xira's neck
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Clawdy sensed a presence near Xira and turned around, only to see Remi about to bite her.

He suddenly was encompassed by a red aura and his retinas thinned as he lifted his hand at Remi and used all of his strength to force push her back, yelling at her in a solemn and hateful voice.

"YOU... DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER. EVER!!!!"

Xiao looked at him in fear, yet Alex was not surprised.

Last edited by Pendragon on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Masurao wondered where the person that was his "friend" was.

(last one tonight)
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:45 pm

"Kyah!" Remi squaked as she went flying back and hit a tree (alot of folks are doing that nowadays) she used her large wings to regain her balance and faced Clawdy with a disgruntled look on her face, she tends to get rather grumpy when she's hungry so brace yourself...

"Hey ya big Meanie Face! I only wanted to drink her blood, what's wrong with that!" Remi pouted her lips poked out at the sithlord "I haven't had anything to eat all day, and this kittygirl's blood smells soooo good, why won't you let me get a little taste. I promise she won't turn into a Vampromorpha*"

...Okay so it wasn't all THAT bad...but consider yourself lucky...

---------------------

Lich facepalmed as he saw Remi fail hard "Dammit..."

(*Vampromorpha- literally, a race of Vampire bunnies...yeah you read that right...VAMPIRE BUNNIES! unlike Vampires their victims do NOT turn into their kind after the victim is bitten, rather the bite wound becomes an annoying sore similar to a mosquito bite)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:56 pm

"I SAID NO!"

He steps toward her and readies his lightsaber, when suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder stopping him. It was Alex.

"Clawdy... I think she's telling the truth. Maybe we should avoid conflict here."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'm not letting that 'thing' touch Xira."

Alex tried reasoning again.

"Well, I can't blame you for being defensive."

He turned towards Remi.

"Now, maybe we could come to an agreement."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Remi tilted her head slight "Agreement? As in I get to feast on blood?" her eyes began to light up as she awaited the possible 'yes' as a response

Don however was giving her a weird look, for some reason, she felt like Lich...but he couldn't understand why "This girl...she has the same aura as Lich does..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Mack- Yo! Vampire Bunny person! I'v got a indefinite amount of blood in my vains! You can eat all you want out of me!
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Remi's ears stood up as her eyes locked on Mack "I-I-Infinte blood?!"

With blinding speed she latched onto Macks shoulder and sunk her fangs into his neck and began to ravenously suck his blood, her bunny ears twitching in delight

Don gave her an even weirder look "...A Vampire...rabbit, you really do learn something everyday..." he redirected his attention to the group "So anyways, what're we gonna do now?"

-------------

Lich was sitting in a nearby tree awaiting Remi to finish up
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Alex stood up.

"Okay. Now, Clawdy; why don't you want her to bite Xira?"

"She's a bloodsucking demon, Alex. She's lying to us. The minute she bites Xira, she'll be all evil."

"Uh, Clawdy... you're descended from a line of warriors that have committed mass genocide across the galaxy. You're not one to talk about evil."

Clawdy retracted.

"Well, you know... uh..."

Alex turned to Remi with an idea.

"I believe we can come to an understanding. Why not have a bit of Mack's blood? He does have an infinite amount, like he just said."

Before he could continue, he saw her rush to Mack and begin drinking. Alex turned around and went back to Xiao's side.

"Why do I even try?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Don gestured to Remi who was still drinking "Heh, looks like She already decided..."

I've seen her kind before...

'Hm? really?'

Yes. Vampromorpha's usually only appear in Makai or Hell, seeing one here is like finding a Diamond in a coal mine...this girls appearance is no coincidence SOMEONE brought her here...

'...But who? there's no one else here for miles...'

Look up

Don looks up and sees Lich in a tree sitting there casually, awaiting the still feasting Remi to get her fill 'L-Lich?! What's he doing here!?'

Dunno, but he probably has something to do with this Vampromorpha's appearance
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Mack- *swallows a blood pill* Hehe. Your really thirsty aren't ya. Go ahead, drink all you want.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Remi finally released her vicegrip bite on Macks neck and fell flat on her back, having drank several large quantites of blood, what can I say she's a real glutton "Poofa...that was excellent blood" she said as patted her blood filled stomach

It is then Lich flew in and landed beside her "...You get enough?"

"Uh-huh, it was the best feast ever, Kage-kun!" Remi mused

"Good..." Lich then directed his attention to the group before him, seeing as to how he was now out in the open, secrecy was not an option any more "I suppose I owe you a 'Thank you', for if Remi didn't feed she would've went 'Red' and then...Heh heh, well if that were to happen we all would've been in deep shit..." Lich chuckled

Don got up having seen Lich come down from his hiding spot "It's you again..."

"Well, well if it isn't the Scallion Warlord, what're you doin with a posse like this?" Lich asked in a joking tone

"I...uh...dunno they kinda grew on me I guess..." Don replied scratching behind his head

Last edited by Raetsu Lord Pichu on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Alex turned to Mack.

"Thanks again, doc. Once more you pull our butts out of the fire. Now, if I could get a briefing on what's happening please."

Clawdy happily explained after he released his bout of anger.

"*breath* Well, lemme explain. We fought a few droids from my galaxy, and now this fairy queen wants to eat us for it."

"Oh? Is that all?"

He turns towards his mech.

"She isn't THAT much of a problem, is she?"

"Well, Alex, magic isn't the only threat she possesses. According to the doc over here, she can alter her size, rip between dimensions, and all that."

"Ow. Anybody have an idea of how to handle this?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:42 pm

"If ya mean, about Nemrya, you can basically forget about it..." Lich chuckled "I haven't met any demon (besides myself), let alone any mortal, that was able to take her on and come back to tell about it..."

He sighed "Honestly, I don't see what you all did to catch'er attention, but whatever it is I suggest you pull out some major trap...if not then pull out a gravestone, cuz that's what your gonna be layin in if you don't have a plan of action..."

"You sound like you fought her before" Don asked his arms folded across his chest

"Yes, I squared off with'er once... it was the 1st fight that I ever lost"

Remi saw through this lie, and was about to expose Lich for it too "Heeey, you lost to Men-"

Remi was interrupted by Lich as his cloak covered her mouth "No one likes a big mouth, Remi"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Clawdy came forward.

"They thought of a solution which involves negotiating with a fairy."

Just then Alex thought of something.

"Well, if that doesn't work, there is always one sure fire way to beat that fairy queen...."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Kuroda jumped over to Alex. "Please, do tell.", he said.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next