Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Mack- Ok, just give me a moment.

Mack goes into his suitcase and grabs two leaves of Salvalophytha. He drops them into the asid, the stumic quakes, then settles, the entire digestive tract is quiet.

Mack- There were safe now. As for getting out of here, we dont. Were stuck in here for two hours or until Nefret coughs us up.

Nefret- Dont count on it!

Mack- See, so pull up a wall and enjoy the ride kid.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:13 pm

(Sean was outside by the way.)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:17 pm

(I know)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Clawdy looks down at Nefret, hearing the conversation inside of her, soon donning an evil little grimace.

"You know, I could help you guys out... I may not be a professional surgeon..."

Then he grabs his lightsaber.

"... but I am an amateur surgeon. Heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Mack- Guys RELAX! We will be fine! And I am a Professional Surgeon by the way. If I wanted to I could find 1000 ways to get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Sean: "Then why don't you have 1000 ways to avoid ending there in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Mack- ...I dont have very good people skills with preds. Thats why. And if you dont buy that, shes very sneaky!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Masurao sighed. "It's going to be a hell of a ride."
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Mack- Haha. It always is kid. It always is. Unless your a Voraphile, then this is heaven. But if your like me, you just get used to it.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:22 pm

"Heck, I may soon become a voraphile. Wh knows?" Actually, I'm starting to feel...Safe."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Xira heard the voices come from Nefret's stomach and huddled up next to Clawdy in fear.

(and just to clarify, what are the groups again? Lysander and Nefret are in seperate areas, right? Or I don't know. My neko girl char from a few pages ago should meet with Clawdy and Xira at any moment)

Last edited by Pendragon on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:37 pm

((Holy crispy shit Batman! long post!))

-Feel the battle!: Insert 'Last Battle' from Cave Story-

"Haha! That's it! That's the power I want to see!" Lich laughed as he clashed with Don's newfound power, this was heaven to him, sure he was a demon of hell. But fighting was all he knew...he didn't know how to love or how to show sympathy, he only knew how to rend, slash, cleave and slaughter. Hell truly was a fiting place for him...

Lich's fist erupted in a plume of mauve flame as he prepared to use his special move 'Baal's FIST!' he slammed the punch right into Don's gut, sending the Warlord careening through several trees, as Don tried to recover, Lich suddenly appeared above him a cruel look in his demon eyes. He grabbed Don by the leg and slammed him in a tree then slammed him on the ground. Don quickly held fast and jerked his leg back to thow Lich off balance, and he managed to strike him in the back stunning him a good while "Moon Slash!" Scallion began to take in Lunar energy as it's aura changes to a purple color.

Lich quickly regained his composure and dashed forward only to be hit by an amped up Moon Slash and sent barreling down with Don in full pursuit. Lich then collided with a tree and Don pinned him there by smacking him with the Leeks repeatedly.

Lich countered this onslaught by uppercutting the Don into the air and then chased after him. He then viciously jabbed his claws into Don's chest and piledrived him into the ground below. "Auugh!" Don screamed as blood shot out from his wound, Lich threw him back airborne "Satan's-" Lich's claws began to lengthen as he eyed his victim coming back down, as per gravity's orders. "-Carnival!" Lich got onto his back and began spinning rapidly his elongated claws rotating at a dangerous speed. If Don were to even come in contact with him, he'd be scewered and killed in an instant...

Fortunetly, Don managed to parry the fatal strike, using his Dual Scallions to stop Lich's spinning. He quickly jumping back as a wind energy began to emitt from the Leeks. "Hurricane Slash!" Don called out as he rushed underneath Lich and rotated his body creating a powerful whirlwind above him. the cutting winds slicing the demons body in many places, yet Lich did not scream in agony, nor did he cringe he simple took the blow as if he had it coming. Don leaped up and bound off a nearby tree slicing past Lich, and then he went around and repeated his attack, slashing past the demon continusously, he was going to win this. "Scallion Slam!!" He bound off another tree and slammed the Dual Scallions into Lich with tremendous force, a loud 'BANG' echoing through the night sky.

After this Lich feel to the ground motionless, devoid of any life. Don exhaled a sigh of relief as he returned to the ground. However just as he set foot on the ground he felt a surge of power run through him 'Wh-what's going on?'

-LEVEL UP!-

...Heh...ya did it Don-kun

"I...I did it...I leveled up! Holy shit!" Don yelled in triumph, before his celebration was cut short by Lich getting up "Good, good" he said as he dusted himself off, "Now I KNOW you'll be an excellent opponent"

Don was both confused and astonished at Lich, he gave it his all and yet he was still up and breathing "B-but I...I Killed you!"

Lich looked at Don quizzically, cracking his neck back into place the action causing the bones to make an unsettling 'pop' as they went back the way they were supposed to "Killed? oh no, you only knocked me out. To kill ME you need alot more strength and tenacity to pull off that stunt" Lich laughed as he pulled his ragged cape over his body "But, I'll admit, your alot more powerful than most of my other opponents, you DID knock me out" He paused "...which only Menyssan was able to do..." he trailed off a sheepish grin on his face "...Hot damn is she a strong one...and smart too..."

Now it was Don's turn to look at Lich quizzicaly as he spoke of this mystery person he's never heard of "Whoesawutnow?"

Lich blinked and turned around sneering a light purple blush appearing on his face "None of your damn business..."

"Well...aren't you gonna keep fighting me? You said I couldn't leave until I killed you" Don said as re-combined Scallion into one whole again "Or are you conceading defeat?"

"I'll let ya off the hook, but ONLY because your wounded...I don't like fighting wounded men...wounded men are at half strength and thus easier to kill, I have no time nor do I have the interest to fight the weak" Lich replied his back still turned but yet pointing directly at Don's chest wound, which was running with blood

Don suddenly was hit by the pain of his wound as blood gushed from the opening "Shit! where's that God Rescuer when ya need'em, Arrgh! Dammit this hurts!" He let his hand up a bit to asses the damage and came to see his wound was turning purple "What the crispy shit is goin on?!"

"Oh...I forgot to mention...my talons, teeth and claws secreat a poison that hastens the growth of germs...I don't really like it because it gives me an edge (something I don't want), but I guess I was born with it..." Lich shrugs "But since your a demon, I'd say you have a good 6 hours before the poison takes full effect and you die of infection...if you were human you'd be die in under 30 minutes or less..."

"Thanks..*grimace* for your concearn..."

"Don't thank me. I only pointed that out because I want you to live...all the others who were striken by the poison I didn't give a shit about...but you, you have the potential to actually best me in a fight one day..." Lich shot at Don harshly his anteenea standing up slightly "Now get outta here and find that God Rescuer you were goin on about..." he says before walking off into the wilderness. Don slowly got up and trudged off clutching the bloody wound in his chest.

----

As Lich was walking away a small Bunny girl appeared behind him "Hey, Kage-kun!" she chimed as she tugged on his cape a cute smile on her delicately pale face "Oh...it's you Remi" Lich says as he looked back at the vampiress who immedieatly latched onto him "I was wondering where you went, I thought Meny-neesan ate you again!"

"There was no reason for you to worry Remi...I'm fine" Lich responded "...This Felarya is full of tough customers...Menyssan was definetly right about that much..."

Remi looked up to see a Lich smiling with a wide toothy smile "Ooooh, you fought someone really strong didn't you~"

"Heh heh, You bet, he's very powerful, but he's only a novice now, I can't wait to face him again when he's at full strength" Lich replied the bloodlust loud and clear in his voice

Remi could only giggle, she really did admire him for his personality "Hehehe I know you so well Kage-kun!"

(Remi is a bunnygirl who follows Lich, kinda like Yochiru, or however you say her name, follows Kenpachi. She has the appearance of a 12 year old but is really 100 years of age. She calls Lich 'Kage-kun' for he spared her life when war broke out in Hell, which also points to why she follows him. Her powers however are strangely similar to that of a Vampire. She and Lich are acquainted with Menyssan)

Last edited by Raetsu Lord Pichu on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:26 pm

( Ok the groups are:

Mabon, Nasya, and soon Don (see rest of post) are curently headed to your location (hiching a ride).

Mack, Nefret, Sean, Masuaro, Lysander, Clawdy, Xira, and Kuroda (god that was long) are running toword the Fariy kingdom.

Most likely Toshrio, Key, Anchorus, and Anchus are all in Key's HQ.

There, thats all the groups for now. Hope that clears everything up.)

Mack- Well kid, just Make sure you control yourself. One day you'll end up in the belly of a pred that wont let you out.

Nefret patted her belly, smileing.

Nefret- I love it when they do this.
Lysander- ...You might have a Problem Nefret.

Mabon looked at the wonded Don, trying to get back to the long gone Mack and co. He sighed and rose from his seat. He hears the roar of jets in the distance.

Mabon- Well Nasya, want to go to Mack now?
Nasya- Well, I dont have any hits right now, so ok.
Mabon- Good.

Mabon grabs Nasya and telliports down to Don.

Mabon- Hey kid, your coming with me to Mack. No questions. Just shut up and injoy the ride.

Mabon teliported up into the air. There he saw a Mech flying toword him. Using his ice magic, He fires a blast of ice and grabs onto the Mech.

Mabon- Hey Alex! You dont mind if we hitch a ride do ya!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Alex flew across the sky until he saw Mabon grab on.

"Hey! You're that Mabon character Xiao talked about. I recognize you from the description she gave me before Clawdy ran off for that tourney. Well, if you need a ride, hold on tight."

He activated the boosters and soared across Felarya to the location on his tracker.

"It says Xiao is right next to Clawdy. That'll make it easier to follow them..."

As Clawdy and Xira rode along with Lysander and the others, Clawdy felt the presence of another neko girl. He looked on Lysander's arm and saw the same neko from before (who helped Lysander and the others). He recognized her and called out her name.

"Xiao?! Is that you?!"

She looked back and saw Clawdy on the giant's shoulder and she jumped up quick to get to him.

"Oh, Clawdy. It is you. Me and Alex have been worried."

She put her arms around him and hugged him tight, just noticing Xira to the side.

"Huh? Who is that, Clawdy?"

She answered for him in a jealous tone.

"The name is Xira. Don't forget it."

Her face became red as she looked at Xiao and then held Clawdy close. (she doesn't know they're just friends, so it's a "Maury Povich" Moment right now)
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:23 pm

(You ARE the father!...sorry I couldn't resist that one...)

H-hey I...ugh nevermind..." Don didn't have th energy to struggle he already lost a good deal of blood, let alot that poison was still a hold of him...so he decided to just go with it, if he struggled he'd only hasten the poison's progress.

----------------

Lich is flying across the skies with Remi on his back "Oooo can we go over there Kage-kun!" Remi asked eagerly, this was the 1st time she's been outside of Hell before. "Alright, but don't get us lost okay" Lich replies as he flies down

"Don't worry Kage-kun, I'll do my best to NOT get lost~"

It is then that Lich's anteenea stand up as he senses something "Hey...there's somethin in the area"

"Huh? like what Kage-kun?"

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out" Lich changes course and flies toward the source of this energy, unwitingly following the path of Alex's mech
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Mack sighed. Other then the sound of Nefret's breathing and Heart beat, the room was dead silent.

Mack- So... Did you know that if you sing 'Man Eater" to Crisis that she will still eat you?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Back at HQ, Anchus and Anchorus continued to wait for a response from the scientists, who had kept them alone while they researched the cannon further.

"Anchorus... what do you think is taking those scientists so long?"

"I dunno, brother. We are pretty advanced. They must be taking a bit more time to analyze our circuits."

Anchus sighed.

"I still think letting these meat bags is still a bad idea. Though if they were going to pull anything, I guess they would've done it already. Say, on another topic, are you still sensing that odd mechanical source?"

"Why yes, Anchus. I still sense it nearby. It's speeding by at around a few hundred miles an hour. It's incredible."

Anchus sighed once more, then turned in his tank.

"Who or what could this presence be? If Anchorus could be scared from it, it must not be a tenderfoot..."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Masurao (that's how its actually spelled, just figured it out) was confused. "Ive never heard of that song." He replied.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Mack- Then that probably for the best. *starts to hum ready to die*
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 pm

As Lich sped closer to the energy source Remi's ears stood up as she too picked up on it "Hey, your right Kage-kun, there is something nearby, but it's moving reeeeeally fast" she says before she bears her vampric fangs in glee "And I can tell their are mortals too...I can practically smell their blood"

"Just don't get carried away like you did last time...I don't wanna fight a pile of bloody bones" Lich groaned as he remembered Remi's last 'feast' "Last I checked...bones DON'T fight back when you punch them..."

"I couldn't help it...I was hungry..." The bunny vampiress pouted, Remi then picked up the scent of tainted blood and immediatly recoiled in disgust "Ick...I smell nasty blood"

"Nasty blood? you mean blood that has poison in it?" Lich asked craning his head toward Remi

"Uh-huh...Eww it smells awful, blegh!" Remi lamented as she poked her tongue out in disgust

"That must be that Warlord I fought earlier, what's he doin with such a large posse..." Lich said as he inquired this very question.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 pm

About 1.9 hours later Mack hurred threw Nefret's skin the sound of an Jet engine.

Mack- That can be... Alex?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Masurao heard the noise too. "Nani?"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:00 pm

As Mabon, Alex and the rest sped forward, Alex spotted something odd.

"How weird... there's some kind of giant sphynx and giant in that area. It's where the signal is heading. I better check it out."

He sped over to the area, only to see both Nefret and Lysander, who towered over his mech by several stories.

(I'm just assuming they're each about a hundred feet tall, and Lysander is about 120 feet, so they'd be pretty big compared to Alex's 30 foot mech)
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Lysander noticed the (from his perspective) bug flying near him. He pluckes it from the sky and holds it up to his face.

Lysander- Eh. It looks like a human. What are you?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Alex quickly boosts out of his grip in reaction and flies up to the giant's face.

"The name's Alex. Don't touch me."

Just then he noticed Clawdy, Xira and Xiao on the giant's shoulder, just as they noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next