Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Masuaro was surprised, and then clenched his fist, and punched the Arrancar right in the stomach with all the force he could summon up.

Last edited by mikeimp on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:28 pm

The Arrancar broke the kiss when the blow struck. she realed back, but still let out a laugh. She licks her lips suductivley.

Arrancar- Well now, not many men like to brake a Kiss with me. Oh well, I got enough. What to see how fast I move now?

She vanished for a second, then lays lighting fast blows on Masuaro, slashing him numerous times across his chest.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Masurao allowed her to hit him, but finally grabbed her hand and started to crush it as another tail formed. His wounds healed. "Now I've got you!" He formed a silver Rasengan, and then hit the Arrancar. "RASENGAN!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:22 pm

The Arrancar felt the enourmus blow threw her iron Skin (to lazy to look up a translation right now). She was knocked out, reverting back her Human form.

Toshrio- Good, Good. That was pelently of data for-

A monitor flashed, drawing Toshiro's attention to it. He seemed shocked.

Toshrio- We seem to have a problem. Go threw the portal back to the suitcase. Looks like problems have arrosen near by.

A portal opens near Masurao, waiting for him to step threw.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:54 pm

Masuaro jabbed a finger at the Arrancar. "You're a strong opponent. But, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet!" With that, Masuaro walked through the portal as The Demon Wolf's Cloak dispersed. "What is it, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:25 pm

Toshrio walked into the training room, and looked right at the Arrancar.

Toshrio- Get up Belita. I know your faking.

Belita rose, looking a bit beat up but still alive.

Belita- Did I do well Toshrio-domo?

Toshrio- Yes, you got me a lot of data on him.

Belita- Will I get the chance to fight him again?

Toshrio-*thinks for a Moment* Maybe. But not today. Today...

A door opens, revealing 6 other Arrancar.

Toshrio- The barrbareons will play with the bugs.

Mack was wide awake from Lysanders outburst. He was gathering verous weapons when he saw Masuaro walk threw. He wasted no time.

Mack- Good your here. I need you to get you butt up there and help Lysander and Sean get ready to fight. We are getting ready to go to the Farie kingdom. Clawdy that goes for you too. From what I hear, a friend of yours is up there.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:31 pm

"Right." Masurao ran to where Lysander and Sean were. He was confused at what Doctor Mack meant about a friend being there.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Clawdy got up and went with Xira up to Mack.

"A friend.... so they did get the message! That's good. Tell them I'll be there shortly."

He grabbed his lightsabers and headed out with Xira, who would just not leave his side. He just gave up on trying to make her stay and let her come with him.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Kuroda hopped into the suitcase and walked up to Mack. "Doc, I know we're in a hurry but, I need to know something. Why exactly is this queen angry with us?" He had a feeling he'd feel stupid once he heard the answer but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Mack turned to Kuroda, looking pressed for time.

Mack- Well Kuroda, its like this. I dont think shes so much pissed at us more over that she just wants an explenation of why were blowing up everything everytime we beat the crap out of each other. Now Quaz, i dont know what the hell hes thinking! he might think that were forming an alliece agaenst him or something, I dont F***ing KNOW!

With that Mack went deeper into his Suitcase, to a very dark safe with chains all around it.

Mack- I swore I would never use this unless I had to...

Mack hits combinations at an extremly fast speed, even the Shaningon cant keep up. The Safes chains brake, and opens reveling a Battle suit and armor, Verous weapons, and a small box of pills. He gets everything on, and goes outside. When everyone is out of his suitcase, he locks it, and walks toword Nefret.

Mack- Ok Nefret! Lets go! Everyone on her back!
Nefret- Not so fast Mack! You owe Me!
Mack- What! This is not the time!
Nefret- Well then I guess were not going anywhere are we.
Mack- *Grown* FINE! Only for 2 hours though.
Nefret- YAY!

Nefret picks up Mack and slowly places her on her tounge. She shuts her mouth and sucks on him, savering his taste. She then swallows, and the bulge of Mack can be seen on her trought. She pats her belly, and lets out a burp.

Nefret- Ok! Now I ready! Lets go!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Masuaro felt sick. A few shivers went down his spine once he saw the Sphinx swallow Doctor Mack. He hopped onto her back, and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Clawdy followed them with Xira next to him. He felt the presence of a neko friend nearby, along with another powerful presence he recognized.

"He'll be here anytime soon. Hopefully he'll be more than happy to assist."

_____-

As Xiao rode with Lysander and the others, she looked up at the sky and wondered.

"Alex.... where are you? I'm worried."

Unknown to her, Alex was on his way.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Kuroda lept onto Nefret's back and sighed. He tapped Masuaro on the shoulder and asked, "Did she just do what I think she did?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Masuaro's pupils were very tiny as a look of dusgust was on his face. "I think she did." He replied in asickened tone.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Kuroda sighed again and chuckled a bit while shaking his head. "This worlds going to take some getting used to isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 pm

"Indeed. It will take getting used to. But don't worry. She won't eat anybody I know."

He looked at Xira, then gave Nefret a snarling glare.

"At least, if she knows what's good for her."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Mack- *Muffled* Dont worry guys! I'm Used to it by now. I'll just get some hurbs out of my...
We left my suitcase back there didnt we.
SOMEONE GO BACK AND GET IT! QUICK!

Back at the huge fight seen...

Djeanis and Mabon sat on the Corpes of the Fallen Tonorions, Looking bored. Mabon breaths out a cold breath of air.

Mabon- Man Tonorions are weak. Once you know there weakness there not so hard. Wouldnt you agree Djeanis?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:31 pm

"Kage Bunshin no jutsu." Masuaro's clone ran off to fetch the Doctor's bag. He came back, and handed it yo Masuaro. "Alright," Masuaro said to the Sphinx. "Swallow this please."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Nefret- I dont want to eat it!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Masuaro sighed as an anime sweat drop ran down the back of his head. "Will you...Eat me..Then?" He said weakly. It was the only way to get the doctor his bag, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 pm

(lol you all left w/out Don, which to say the least makes things very interesting...)

Lich continued to wait for Don's next move patiently awaiting to be surpsired

Meanwhile Don looked at Scallion determined to unlocking a world of new power 'Okay Scallion this may sound crazy but I want you to use Garlic Force'

You damn right it's crazy! Do you have any idea what'll happen if I do such a thing?!

'Well...I could die...but I need you to do this for me...I need to become stronger...'

...Fine, but if you die I'm binding your soul again.

Scallion glows as a fiery aura surrounds it's form "Agh!" Don winces as the flames seer through his combat gloves, steam begins to smolder from his hands as he bears with the pain and grips scallion in hopes of taming the hot aura. Suddenly Scallion slpits into 2 giving don Dual Scallions, one is regular colored while the other is made up of 'Beam energy' (kinda like a lightsaber) "...Whoa...this is..."

Be grateful...this took half of my full power to pull off, I split my self into my 2 forms my regular form and my Beam form, my beam form is the leftover energy from that Dimension Slash you did earlier today....Now...go get'em Don-kun...

Scallion falls silent "H-hey you okay Scallion?" there's no response. Don stares at the weapons he held in his 2 hands and steps forward facing Lich with a newfound determination in mind. Killing him.

"Ah, I see you finally did it, Well done." Lich gets on all fours as he bears his sharp beastial claws and talons "Now come at me with everything you got!"

"Gladly!" The 2 dash toward each other and collide, parrying each others attacks in a storm of slashes, the sounds of their struggle echoing throughout Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Nefret- let me think about itOK!

Nefret quickly grabs Masuaro from her back and shoves him in her mouth. She sucks on him for a moment, then swallows. His bulge can also be seen on her neck.

Nefret- I'v been waiting 35 pages to do that! He was good too!

Lysander quickly picks up the rest of the group and places them on his sholder.

Lysander- Maybe you'll be safer with me if she gets any ideas...

In Nefret's belly...

Mack was lieing down on the stumic wall, wondering if someone had gotten his suitcase yet. His answer was a Ninja falling from the Spincter above him onto his rib cage.

Mack- Well hi there. Welcome to the party. Now would you kindly remove your Leg from my lung. It makes it hard to breath.

Somewhere in the forest of Wispers... (So Pichu has some compeny)

Mabon watched as the battle unflolded. Both sides were looking as if they were giving there all. He smiled, thinking that they were both good fighters. A shadowy figure appers beside him.

Mabon- Haven't see you in a long time, Nasya.

The Elf assasen just smiled.

Nasya- Like wise to you Mabon. Hows Mack?

Mabon- You see him almost as much as me.

Nasya- Ya but whenever I meet him, he always says something to piss me off and I slit his throught.

Mabon- HAHA! Just like the good old days!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:31 pm

The lone pilot Alex followed his scanners very carefully, being sure to go towards Xiao's location. He set off through the forests, speeding past whatever impeded his progress. His mind composed of only one thing.

"Don't worry, Xiao. I'll get there. I promise."

_________

Back at HQ, Anchorus began to freak out as his sensors went wild. Anchus awoke with a front in complete curiosity.

"BROTHER! What's wrong?"

"Anchus... I just felt a powerful mechanical presence. My long range sensors are picking it up loud and clear. It's a whopper. I can't tell who it is, though... The technology is so... foreign to my scans..."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Masuaro got off of Mack. He was covered with slime. "Chikoushou! That was GROSS!" He yelled as his eyes became ragged circles and his eyes became pure white. His mouth became square as he yelled. He finally calmed down, and handed the suit case to Mack. "Here...Hurry up before we get moved into the second stomach."
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Sean: "If you want me to get you two out, just ask."
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 25 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next