Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Suddenly Shadow's eye twitched after passing the "Thundering Seadragon" and then seeing the boat that they were going to travel on the "Kira 2"
W-what is... arrrgh maybe I should just say it... "Hey, sorry to dissapoint you Caldswell but... YOUR EXPECTING US TO TRAVEL IN THIS MERE THING!" Shadow at the top of his voice realising then people were staring at him. "This can not be the boat were on! I would like to see this thing to suprise me..." Shadow folding his arms and closing his eyes.
...I... did'nt mean to shout like that. Oh it is best to walk on regardless... So he continued on hoping no one will question him.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Caldswell let out a hearty laugh at hearing Shadow's protests. "Well, sir, you came to the right place for suprises. Unfortunately, the best ones that Kira 2 can show you are sort of a one-time thing. If I showed them to you now, it'd spoil the fun for the rest of the roleplay!" (Yay for breaking the fourth wall!) Caldswell assured Shadow that he wouldn't be disappointed; Kira 2 was a ship of many surprises.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Nihlus was about as impressed as Shadow was at seeing the "Kira 2" although he was glad to see it in such fine shape its exterior lack of any armament was a bit discerning about the safety of their arrival to their destination. But Nihlus was willing to give her the ship a chance to surprise him even if he highly doubted it could do anything but remain as just that a plain two masted ship.

"So Caldswell... how long until were clear to go? If your in need of another hand for getting underway I've been on a few ships in the past so I know a few things about getting ships going." Nihlus offered stopping near the gang plank to the ship
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Caldswell thanked the kitsune for his offer and accepted it, asking everyone else to board the ship. As they did so, the neko prepared the ship to set sail with Nihlus' assistance.

(Sorry I couldn't make this longer, I don't know all that much about ships. Sad Also, I apologize for that "breaking the fourth wall" thing last post. ^^; I've been watching a little too much Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 pm

(Get it moving, people! :O)

After Nihlus and Caldswell got the boat going, they quickly ran up the boarding plank to get on board the Kira 2. Caldswell took his place at the helm of the vessel and steered it out into the river, the waters of which were calm and blue, not to mention teeming with life, even on the surface. The group had finally taken their first step towards achieving their dreams, or so they had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Cazut stood near the edge, looking around the boat silently. He had never actually been on a boat, so this was both exciting and frightening to them. He knew he had to not show his mild fear though. There are many things he had not told his companions so he had to keep them from asking just yet. Wondering if his dreams were really worth this danger, he sat down, closing his eyes. He knew not of what to expect, "So I'm one step closer...to knowing what I am. It's been so long..."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Raimi found the highest point on the deck and looked over the edge into the water. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, after all. This is our first step to our individual goals. Though we are motivated by different goals, we come together and help each other to our collective goal. Different though we may be, the things we share allow us to bond and cooperate. Even the difference of species is an overcome-able barrier. Guys, let's give this our all," he said to himself. With a smile, he began the trip.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 am

Caldswell laughed out loud heartily. "That was a great speech!" he called to Raimi from his place it the helm. His sensitive neko ears had picked up every word of Raimi's saying, even though he may not have said them very loud. "If this goes well, you should think about going into public speaking!" Calswell then laughed again.

Reg's spirits, however, were not quite so high. He had begun to feel ill, almost sick to his stomach, almost as soon as the ship had set sail. He leaned over the edge of the Kira 2's deck rail and watches the calm waters below, trusting that his senses would help protect the crew from dangers below. As he watched the blue wake coming off the hull of the vessel, he began to get a little dizzy, so he turned around and decided to look upwards to the sky instead.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Nihlus was surprised at just how efficient Cladswell's crew was at getting the Kira 2 underway and with practically less time then it took for their group to decide on their method of transportation the ship was off and sailing down the river to the Topazial Sea and the prize that awaited them at the end of their journey. Catching the last bit of what Raimi said he couldn't help but smirk if there was any place that could force people to work together as a team for a single goal despite the difference of species or purpose it was being aboard a ship. Helping the crew where he could Nihlus enjoyed being out on the blue water's again watching the waves breaking as the brow was propelled through them by the wind blowing through the sails. Looking up at the sails he smiled seeing Raimi up in the crows nest.

"Hey Raimi! Enjoying the view from up there!" Nihlus shouted to the man and then spotted Reg near the railing's and gave a sigh as the inevitability that some one would have gotten sea sick he had only hopped it would be on rougher water's.

As it was now the water's of the river weren't even that bad to begin with if they were even there at all so if Reg was having a hard time now he was going to have a worse almost impossible time when they hit the open sea and the waves and weather were far bigger and much more unpredictable then the waters of a river. So as he walked over to Reg he grabbed a small bottle out of his pocket opening it and poured a single small purple tablet and held it out to Reg.

"Here take this. it's a motion sickness pill it should make you feel better about 2 minutes after taking it though I would highly suggest you talk to the ships doc for a better remedy before we reach the open sea I don't have an infinite supply of the things. But it will help."
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 am

Tisem had taken a spot at the front of the ship, laying on the rails and peering into the glistening blue waters below. Fish swam around, each big enough they could easily swallow Tisem whole.

Tisem sighed. Why does the world have to be so much bigger than me? Why did I even come? If we are attacked by something large....what possible help could I be?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am

Reg looked at the purple tablet Nihlus was holding out. As a man of the water, Nihlus' remedies were likely quite effective. Reg decided to take the tablet, swallowing it without a drink before showing the kitsune his gratitude.

Caldswell pulled one of the levers near him on the right side of the helm, and from the deck on the left side rose a sort of computer monitor. It was the screen of a radar that showed a quite clear picture of what was beneath them, being in a river and all. Caldswell soon spotted something quite large on it, and decided to bring the ship to a complete stop. If he was right, they wouldn't need to run or fight at all, hopefully. He raised the lever that controlled the sails, which folded back up automatically. He then called for the crew and everyone else on deck to be completely silent.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 am

Takamoto looked up at the folding sails and then around him, why have we stopped? he though to himself as he quietly made his way to the right rail of the ship. He leans over, one hand resting on the hilt of his katana while his right gripped the rail as he peers into the watery depths. A sudden thought came to mind, I wonder what happend to the Kira I.... he shook his head, taking the thought from his head and continued looking at the water below. He moves his hand from the rail and slides a panel on his arm, revealing his coil gun launcher with a grappling hook loaded just to be on the safe side
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Cazut stopped, seeming not to move at all, almost like a statue. The only movement anyone could see was his left hand gripping on the Masamune katana he had obtained from his sensei long before now. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body to better hear everything that was around them. Heartbeats, waves, and more. He could hear them if they were close enough, but not over extreme distances. He stays silent and waits, thinking to himself. I've come way too far to die now. I won't stop. I will not die.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Suddenly, a huge figure burst out of the water beside the Kira 2. When the water cleared, it appeared to be a giant mermaid who had her back turned to the ship, with blond hair in a ponytail and skin of a ocean-y green hue. It didn't appear that she had noticed the ship yet, for her attention was occupied between two large seashells in her hands. She could be heard muttering to herself about which shell was better, one being red with purple stripes, and the other being yellow with blue blotches. She soon decided both were perfect and proceeded to lift her tailfin out of the water, which had a series of giant-sized pockets strapped too it in a criss-crossing fashion, and deposited the shells into two seperate compartments. The large fishwoman then looked around, and realized that she was lost. She decided to retrace her swimming, and determined that she must be somewhere up the Motamo River. It was then that the vessel behind her caught her attention, and she turned around, revealing that she wore an eyepatch over her left eye, and her right eye had a blue iris.

The look she gave the people on the ship was a look of curiosity, rather than of hunger. "Hey, maybe you guys can help! Which way to the Topazial Sea?" the mermiad asked the crew. Most of Caldswell's crew kept silent, either out of fear or in an attempt to stall for time. The large girl waited for an answer, keenly focused on the people aboard the Kira 2.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 am

(blast my internet! >_< Sorry but my internet is not too good at the moment so sorry for not replying)

Shadow looked at the large mermaid then to see if anyone would anser. He then looked up again with a sweat drop running down his face. "I...I... were
h-heading over t-there now..." Shadow trying to get his words out of his mouth. His face went red as he realised what he had just talked to. He shook his head. Well... atleast I actually said something... He realised he had the weird cube weapon in his pocket and he slowly reached for it.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 am

Raimi said something that could easily be deduced to be swearing. The words themselves were not translated, but the intent was clear. He looked at the mermaid before speaking calmly. "If I may, we are currently on our way to your destination. I believe we could work out a trade; we lead you to your destination, and you offer protection and, when we get there, don't try to eat us. The other option is less mutually helpful. We try to kill each other, and eventually, one of us succeeds. However, the casualties sustained from that would most likely make it not worth it for either side. I recommend you decide to go with the trade," he said in a calm, flat voice, never blinking during the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Tisem looked at the huge mermaid in shock. "Big, big, big, big, big, big..........big, big, big fish.....," he muttered to himself.

Hopefully no one does anything to piss her off....

Tisem thought for a moment, then yelled as loud as he could, "We would be delighted for you to come along with us!", hoping that a simple gesture would stave off any ill feelings she may have. Although Tisem wondered if the mermaid would be able to hear him at all.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:24 pm

(My God Nyaha! You really like incorporating yourself into the rp. XD Don't make me panic like that! Nice character inclusion! Next Kira and Nyaha himself are gonna pop into the story!)

Cazut began to loosen his grip on the sword, not feeling as if the mermaid was going to attack directly. He seen that she was curious rather than hungry. When he sees Shadow going for his weapon he sends a very tiny shadow grenade at the hand, not wanting him to draw it just yet. The blast would cause a sting, but thankfully not cause any injury. He looked up at the mermaid for a moment, "As my companion said, we are heading there. We might not exactly be the fastest vessel in the world, but we should be able to lead you there." He motions towards Raimi with just the slightest motion, "If you agree with his terms...depending on what you eat, maybe we can even hunt together."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 pm

(So you know her, Sanion? ^_^ Points for being prepared, my friend. I'm sure you're as much of a fan of my mermaid as I am, no?)

The giant fish girl smiled, delighted to have found such kind people rather than hostilities, and even more so when she was told they were heading her way. She studied the small people on the boat; a lot of them appeared to be humans, something she didn't take to overly well, but on the other hand, why judge someone she didn't know yet? She put her finger to her lip and thought about the offers she'd gotten. "Well," she began, "If you threw a couple seashells into that trade, I'd really consider it. Do you have any on you?"

Reg, who's reaction to the appearance of the mermaid was a little slower than the others', let out a sigh of relief when the giant seemed to take a liking to his allies. He walked over to the side of the ship closest to the girl a little woozily and propped himself up on the railing, hoping to be able to spot and predict her movements before she made them.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Nihlus was about as surprised as everyone else at seeing a mermaid this early in to their journey, hell even after encountering several previously himself one just never got used to seeing something so large...

Giving a sigh Nihlus walked away from the Kira 2's railing's to the rear most mast and leaned against it as clearly a deal was about to be brokered with this mermaid and his help would not be needed at this particular juncture. Though he was curious if anyone actually had any seashell's on them especially if she required them to be of the same size as the two she had placed into those pouches on her tail. If they did he would be highly surprised those were some large shell's and to carry them around would be quite the feat for a normal person as they were likely very heavy to any but a giant and a very small number of people. And then to have hid them this entire time would be some very high level magic or be from an item enchanted with such magic and would certainly cost a small fortune.

"Hmph a curious specimen she is for a mermaid. Seashell's and acting as guides to return her to the Topazial Sea and in return we get the protection of a giant mermaid? I hope that protection last's even after we lead her to the Topazial Sea. Just something to think about she may seem nice now but as of now we are only working to a common goal. So I hope some one has seashell's unless they feel like going for a swim for them. Then we would be something useful rather then a convenient source of food should she at that point in time figure we have served our purpose." Nihlus warned having seen it happen many times before where people would believe a giant predator was nice to them in the beginning only to have the very same predator make a snack of the poor soul who fooled themselves into believing that they had some how worked their way off the menu.

"So captain. Do we have any seashell's miss mermaid here would like stashed away somewhere on board?" Nihlus asked looking back to Caldswell a bit curious to see if he did or not thinking that if anyone on board this ship would have some it would be him after all those had been some large shell's that she had held in her hands.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Takamoto had been in shock of the giant mermaids apperance, he was relived that she had no ill attentions against them but still did not let his guard down; his metal fingers was drumming anxiously against his sword hilt. As Reg came up beside him at the rail he stopped his druming and took a deep breath as he withdrew his coilgun.

" Im sorry to say that i do not have any shells, however anyshells that you find along the way are your'," Takamoto said, starting to relax. he looks up to her one and countines. "And since were going to be travling partners I think I should introduce myself, my names Takamoto; and you are?" Asks with a slight bow of the head.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Raimi sighed. "As weird as this is, I have one," he said, taking his hat off and holding it as if retrieving something. "Sekaki will be mad for at me for giving this away, but I have more," he said, reaching into the hat surprisingly far and retrieving a very long but narrow shell. "The less questions asked, the better, ok?" he said, preemptively cutting of everyone's potential questions with an air of absolute. He held out the large, lightweight shell for the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 pm

As the people on the ship began to assume that she'd be joining them, the giantess' patience began to waver; in her mind, they were jumping to conclusions far too quickly. The mermaid's one-eyed face then took on a look of surprise as one of the humans reached into his hat and pulled out a very nice-looking seashell, not found in her sea. She reached down to take it from his hand and inspected it closely. "Wicked. This seashell is actually found most commonly in the desert, where someone like me can't get to it, which will make this a very big contribution to my collection!" she said as she analyzed her new treasure. She then stored it in one of the pockets on her tail as she had done with the other two, before continuing. "It also more than pays for your 'protection' or whatever you called it." She then introduced herself as Zelkova, before turning her attention to the man with the metal arm who'd preemptively introduced himself. "Takamoto? Cool metal arm. I bet you kick a lot of ass with that thing," Zelkova said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Shadow's face turned from shocked to serious. Then he noticed the small sting on his hand but he did not flinch, he was more concernd of the giant mermaid. It was like he had a massive grudge against her. Shadow holded his weapon tightly but holded it in his pocket thinking no one could see. I don't trust this thing... He thought. He felt like he could just rush up and attack but holded himself back. "Hmph, so be it..." He said and he let go of his weapon and he turned around and he walked to the back of the ship. "I'm not gonna enjoy the rest of this boat ride..." He whisperd walking off.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Nihlus was more then a little surprised as Raimi pulled out the large shell from within the depths of his hat which begged that the obvious be asked. But Nihlus not one to poke into another persons life, instead he merely stared and shook his head and watching as the giant mermaid accepted the thing. Standing back up Nihlus walked back to the ships bridge where Caldswell was still at the helm looking at something and spoke to the neko.

"It would seem our issue of the giant mermaid has been settled. Perhaps now would be a good time to get back on course before we attract any more attention from local predators?" Nihlus asked tilting his head towards the water which remained surprisingly calm despite the dangers that lurked beneath its surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next