Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Cazut walks over to Roxanne and Tisem, feeling the need to intervene. He steps between them, "Miss, go ahead and head towards somewhere you can rest and heal. Alright? I'll talk to the neko and neera."

Cazut turns to Tisem, "Do you really want to know where your sister is? Whether she's living a good life or if she's been eaten alive? Sometimes not knowing is better. But if you insist...I'll help you." Cazut gently slides a cube in front of Tisem, "This is a unique device I found on a technologically advanced world. It shows you the person you're looking for. It tells you if they're dead, alive, sick, or whatever. It however, cannot show you their surroundings. So finding them is up to you." Cazut then changed his expression to a less caring one, "You think seeing your own kind die is terrible, that that's the only atrocity in this world? Or any other for that matter? Have you smelled the scent of charred flesh? Have you seen the bodies of mother's holding their children? Have you watched children be sold as slaves to adults? Have you seen men kill each other for amusement? There are people far worse off than you, your family, or your kind! I don't agree with people eating people, but that's the way it works here! All you can do is fight for survival! In life, you have to take the right steps. One wrong step and you end up dead! Not because the other person did it, but because you got careless!" Cazut looked away to head towards Nyaha, "Being angry and hateful all the time will just make you resent everyone and everything. You'll never be happy in life."

Cazut then heads towards Nyaha, "Nyaha?"
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Roxanne was mentaly strained enough. The day had been long, and the night was shaping up to be even more so. For the first time she reflected on the lives she had brutally ended, following Tiesm's outburst. MAny of them didn't deserve it, and how painful it must be. She considered her reaction, were she in the same position.

That, and the flaring pain in hr ribs, was enough to break the naga's normally stoicly happy face. For the first time since losing Raindrop, Roxanne put her hands in her head, and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Hearing someone's footsteps coming, Nyaha put on a bright and cheerful face. Just because he was angry doesn't mean he should bring anyone else down.

In reply to Cazut, Nyaha said, "Yes, that's me. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Lance awoke to the noise, groaning in frustration as he got out of his cot carefully, trying not to wake Kaitlyn up as he walked back up on deck, determining just by seeing the scene Tisem was the cause of the commotion, looking to see Roxanne sobbing as he frowned softly, never been one to like seeing people in emotional distress as he walked over to the naga, she was still much taller than him despite being shrunk, though their torsos were the same size, her tail added considerable size. "Roxanne, are you okay?" He asked kneeling beside her as he tried to look at her face, figuring Tisem must have said something to her.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 am

Immediately stopping, as if on instinct, she looked at him.

"I'm sorry. It has been a hard day. I was having foul memories. Memories of my friend who was murdered." and how I've become exactly like those murderers.

She looked at the group. Working as a team, travelling together, and protecting each other. She hadn't known that since her time in the village. The village...

No, now was not the time to think on this. Now was the time to go inside. Her ribs ached as she coiled up on the groung, slowly letting her tail coul beneath her. She appeared to shrink if you were looking at her had, and not her tail... "Thank youfor checking on me. I'm fine, it was just a long day, I'm stille getting used to being little, and my mind is playing tricks on me again."

Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 am

Cazut's voice was soft as he spoke, "Are you alright? I can guess you were a little irate about what Tisem said. I think he'll think about it over the night."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:45 pm

"I guess it happens to anyone who goes through major changes in their life, it was kind of thrust on you suddenly, so it is understandable. I just don't like seeing anyone crying, it makes me quite sad." He said frowning softly, letting her know he was only there to help her, he suggested her changes, he put it on himself to make sure she was comfortable and safe while this size.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Nyaha scratched the back of his fluffy, blond-haired head thoughtfully. "It's not that I don't understand how he feels," Nyaha said to Cazut. "I used to be scared like him, too. But like my mom always told me, it's wrong to judge a person based on something someone else did. It's just common logic." Nyaha looked at Cazut straight in the eye, honest as ever. "So it really gets to me when people take out their prejudices so blatantly on others. It's one thing to be scared and cautious, but it's something else to insult someone you just met because you think you know them, based on how other people like them have acted in the past!" Nyaha shouted, starting to get worked up again. He took a few deep breaths to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Roxanne looked up to see genuine caring. Genuine compassion. Not blubbering or begging like she was used to. This was a new sensation, a new point of view. Never had she beem the small, the weak, the one in the bad position. Always had she been the predator, the judge, the jury, the executioner. Never had she been on trial.

"Thank you." she said, after a long akward silence, "but I think I need a rest. To heal up a bit, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

"Yes I understand, I should probably get some more sleep to, do you want a bunk or do you prefer to sleep outside?" He said smiling to her softly as he stood back and stretched. He was glad he could help even clear her mind slightly, give her some peace so she could sleep. She was hurt and needed to rest as much as she good, Felarya was dangerous and unforgiving, everyone needed to be on their toes.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 pm

The bushes began to shake and out emerged takamoto, wounds bandaged himself and he was could walk much better now. Although he had a blank expression on his face, so it was hard to tell what he was feeling. He walked up the plan with a slight Limp he liked around and said sarcastically "its great to know I wouldn't be left behind standing unconsciously in the middle of the jungle." Then he walked over to tisem' barrel and slumped down beside it, his metal arm laying limp beside him. Then he noticed tisem was sobbing. "hey whats the matter?" He asked with some concern, although he was still a little ticked off about being left behind and still held a grudge at what the naga had did he had nothing against tisem.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 am

Nihlus was sleeping on the ship in a bunk during the whole episode with Tisem, Nyaha and Roxanne. Having went there after watching the Fairy pull some impossible magic with the aid of some sort of enhancer, having figured the Fairy knew what she was doing and wasn't shrinking the Naga down permanently Nihlus had left for the ship tired from the days events and from expenditure of magic. Of course before he had went to his bunk he made one last round with those men that he and Cazut had treated to make sure they were fine. Seeing that they were doing well Nihlus had expected to see their robot arm companion Taka to see to his injuries but he was no where close by. Having figured the samurai guy had gone to his bunk to rest Nihlus decided to follow suit and made a mental note to check on him in the morning to see if he needed any aid. Nihlus went out like a light the second he hit his bunk and would not wake unless woken or until it was morning.

(I know I am just reposting what I said last time but I was asked to make a more clearer post so here it is. Enjoy.)
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Cazut sighed, scratching the back of his own head, but black-haired. He looked at Nyaha, listening intently on his argument. When Nyaha looked into his eyes, Cazut looked intently back, not flinching away for a moment. While Nyaha took in his breaths, Cazut started, "I understand how that would get you angry. Like I told Tisem though, you need to control your emotions. I don't mean to defend him, but if a major majority of your kind eat his, it's natural for him to spaz out. After what he's seen, it's understandable. He has to learn to trust you, but until then, ignore his rants. Shrug them off. If my kind were murderous and evil, which I wouldn't know about since I was raised by a human, would you not hate my kind? Say if they attacked and killed numerous amounts of nekos daily? You say you wouldn't in your head, but you aren't IN the situation." Cazut gently puts a hand on Nyaha's shoulder, "Just remember this logic: Ignorance breeds prejudice. Prejudice breeds anger. Anger breeds hate. Hate breeds war. And when there's war, everyone suffers."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Nyaha looked at Cazut. The way he started out sounded like he was about to tell Nyaha everything he already knew, which would just be a waste of time. But when he said to ignore Tisem's rants, Nyaha looked towards the ground. He knew Cazut was right about that, and the thought hadn't occurred to him. Cazut then started talking about what it'd be like if Nyaha were in Tisem's situation, and his imagination went to work. He put his sleeve to his head and made a pained expression. He knew that he'd probably feel the same way as Tisem, and in that kind of situation, would probably speak out in defense of himself as well. He missed the rest of what Cazut was saying after that point. When Cazut was done talking, Nyaha looked up at him again. "Yeah, I guess you're right," he said with an understanding smile. "I'd totally feel the same way. And knowing me, it wouldn't have been one little rant." His smile then turned into a grin. "Y'know, it's not everyday someone comes to me and makes me feel better," he told Cazut. "Usually I'm in the shoes you're wearing right now." Nyaha then immediately looked at Cazut's feet. "I wonder if my big flipper feet would fit in your shoes?" he wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

"So is everybody happy now!?" Shadow called out, he was lying down with his back against a crate on the ship. "It would be nice if we could actually get to sleep now..." Suddenly a though occured to him. Wait... if we sleep... won't we get those dreams again? Well execpt for the people who didn't get those dreams at the start... "Well, i'll have to wait and see..." He whispered to himself, saying that he closed his eyes hoping nothing else would keep him awake.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Taka took tisem' silence as a sign that it was too personal so he got up and went bellow deck, to his bunk and went to bed leaving his sword against his bed and a dagger under his pillow; he disconnected his arm and let it fall to the floor, drifting off to sleep... and probably dreams.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm

(Hey, I know its been about 6 months, but may I rejoin with Reg?)

Last edited by FalconJudge on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 am

(I think it's okay. I'm sure everyone else won't mind. I think everything else is done, so you post then I'll timeskip us ahead to tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Reg lie quietly in a bed below the deck of the Kira II. He had been feeling sick since he the moment he got on the boat; the anxiety of having a giant mermaid swimming within two yards of the boat hadn't helped. Then there was that violent rocking after he decided to retire below deck...

The ship had been quiet for a while. They must have been docked for some amount of time, though in his state, he hadn't the faintest idea how long. Now he managed to bring himself to stir. He heard voices up above, signs of activity... He was too tired to investigate.

What in the world are they doing up there...?, he wondered. He sighed, knowing that he would find out later. Now, although he had been out cold for what seemed like days, he he fell asleep, hoping that he'd feel better in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 pm

(Wow, 30 pages! ^.^ I must be really good at this or something! Thanks for your interest everyone!)

That night, those who'd been having the dreams of the sunken moon would once again find themselves among the waves, gazing at the strange, submerged rock structure. They would hear the same voice as before as well, but this time it would be much clearer than it had been before, and it would also not wait until the end of the dream to speak. It would tell them to trust in their friends and team, and that only by working together would they reach their destination. It also informed them that they still had a long way to go, despite how much closer they are to the sea. Besides those things, each person would also see their deepest desires in the moon, as well as whatever other variables they have between their seperate dreams.

The next morning, Caldswell was up bright and early with the sun, as were the majority of his crewmembers. The neko captain staunchly sortied from his ship, and took a good look at the morning sky. He took a deep breath in through his nose; the morning air always did invigorate him. He then let out a bellowing yell that echoed everywhere, across the campsite and inside the ship. "RISE AND SHINE, MATES!!!! TODAY WE SAIL TO SEA!!!!

In response, the men that were awake let out a collective yell of agreement, approval, and pride. Caldswell's yell along with that woke up any crewmembers still asleep, and would likely also wake any of the exploration party that stil slept as well.

Zelkova also found herself awoken by the yelling, which made her rather irritated as she was quite used to sleeping in. Nyaha, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Roxanne streached. The healing magic of felarya worked wonders on her. She tried standing upright, and was able to do so with little pain.

"Is that the captain of the ship?" she asked no one in particular, pointing to Caldswell.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Lance awoke with a smile as he stretched, looking to Kaitlyn as he kissed her forehead, she opened her eyes to him and smile as he got out of bed, helping her out as well. "Looks like we are back to sea." He said to her sweetly.

"Yea I guess so, I just hope it is a bit easier from here on." She giggled softly, knowing it wouldn't be but it never hurt to hope.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Nihlus yawned awake after another of those dreams. Shaking his head and rubbing his eyes he saw those that had sleapt on the ship waking in their own fashion as he got out of his bunk and made it. Reequipping his sword and checking his supplies he walked back on deck and out to shore. One of the bonuses of being able to control water. Free baths when ever you needed them without having to worry about jumping into the nearest Giant Mermaid filled river. And thus used his magic to drench himself while clothed the cold water helping to wake him up as he used the same magic to draw the water off him and his clothes and back into the river as he returned to the ship ready to get back under way lending a hand to the ships crewmen where needed.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Shadow awoke... not so pleasently, his back was stiff from the position he was sleeping and he had a dream, reminding him of his presumed dead family. Although in his dream his Sister spoke to him saying to rely on the people near you and to look out for them as they will look out for you. He slowly rose to his feet streching his back just so he heard a loud cracking noise which made him feel a little bit better. He watched as the other crew members awoke too. "Heh, another day, another crap load of predators to deal with..." He smiled a little while getting ready to travel.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 am

Reg woke up slowly. His mind had been completely wrapped up in the dream this time- the vagueness that characterized them back in Negav had all but disappeared. He put his hand to his stomach. It seemed to have settled down. In fact, he felt much better than he had yesterday; he was still a bit dizzy, but the weakness and sickness had left him.

Finally got my sea legs, huh?, he thought. The man inched to the edge of his bunk, and slowly rose to his feet. Slightly unsteady, but they would hold him up alright. He quickly decided to check on the others, concerned with all the commotion the previous day and night.

With much difficulty, he managed to get up the stairs to the deck. He sighed heavily, breathing in the fresh air, relieved to be up and around. The others around him were working, preparing to set sail. He took a step forward to speak to Captain Caldswell... Suddenly, he found himself face down on the deck. For an instant, he thought it was his weakness. Then, he felt something against his foot, and he turned onto his back in a sitting position. There, in front of him, was the long, thick tail of a naga- attached to the rest of a naga, pointing at Caldswell.

All he could do for the moment was stare.

What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next