Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Takamoto dangled over open water as he Hung on his chain in the harpies talon. He had not noticed tisem yet and was too busy with his current delema to take notice. altering his original plan he sprang into action, with a whirl of gears his mechanical arm began retracting his chain an as sparks flew it pulled him upwards towards the harpy. using his momentum he swung up an landed ontop of here talon. "hyaa" he cried as he drew his blade and in the same swing be slashed at her leg, going into series of strikes.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 am

Don't mind if I join do ya, just tell me where to jump in and I will make my characters and shiz Razz

Last edited by shadow17 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 am

(UHm.....I'm not sure. *thinks about it* It does seem like an odd spot to jump in...then again, the danger could serve as the thing that distinguishes this man from the rest of Caldswell's crewmembers, you follow? Your character can have originally joined the group as one of Caldswell's shipmates not part of the people who met at the tavern in the beginning, okay? Anyway, I'll ask that you post your character's bio. Since you're not of the original group, you don't need to include the reason why he's on the trip in the bio, i.e. what it was he saw in his dreams. Does that sound alright?)

The harpy grimaced at the feeling of pain in her leg, but wasn't about to let herself be taken by surprise. She was also unaware of the little Tisem crawling around somewhere on her body as she took herself down in the air and dunked her claw into the water in an attempt to drown the samurai.

At the same time, Zelkova's tail slammed into the underside of the Kira II by accident during her brawl with the first harpy underwater, causing it to tilt again, making another catching wall emerge from the other side of the ship to catch those that would otherwise have fallen overboard once again. Unfortunately, two of Caldswell's cremembers were flung over the wall and landed in the water. The tired harpy immediately took notice and managed to swim/flap her way up to the surface, and gulped one of the men up before anyone could do a thing to save him. Afterwards, using a specific type of magic she had learned, she sucked the life force from the man inside her stomach to give herself a second wind. Zelkova, being driven by her instincts rather than her reason, quickly chomped up the second man overboard herself, and because of this distraction, the harpy managed to land a very clean hit on the green-skinned mermaid, and managed to abscond from the brawl. She climbed onto the left-hand side of the Kira II, which used it's weight-balancing systems to keep itself upright. She eyed another one of Caldswell's crew members hungrily, and lunged her torso downward and slurped him up as he screamed in terror and attempted to escape, to no avail. She swallowed him up and proceeded to use her magic again to restore even more of her energy, before shaking and wringing the water out of her feathers and taking to the skies once again.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:29 am

Name: Lance Micheals
Species: Human
Height: 6'2
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Abilities & Skills: Is swift and agile, able to leap great distances. Extremely aware of his surroundings and has a quick wit, smart and has a weird way with words, able to be convincing in almost any situation.

Equipment & Clothing: Wears black clothing, boots, pants are leather and wears a black t-shirt with a black leather trench coat over it. Lots of throwing weapons laced with poison and two small wakazashis that he can swing at unimaginable speeds.

Personality: Kind toward all, even predators and has a problem with killing any sentient creature. He is a bookworm, spending most of his free time reading and gaining more knowledge. He loves to talk, often annoying people with constant talking about subjects he is very well versed in. He can fight very well but only does it in self defense, and never aims to kill whoever he is fighting, even if they are evil to the core.

Backstory: Born on Earth to a wealthy family and was pampered. Nothing traumatic or amazing happened in his childhood until 15 when he was taken to Felarya by a freak portal. He was freaked out by where he was and found ways to simply survive in the wilderness for two years by laying low and never adventuring. One day while getting food a fairy found him, he initially panicked until she offered him her hand to help him up. He was surprised but they became quick friends, and traveled together for 3 years until they became lovers. They are deeply in love with each though not wanted by the majority of either of their races. They argue constantly though because while she wants to save everyone she sees about to be eaten Lance says "Everyone has got to eat."

Name: Kaitlyn
Species: Fairy
Height: 5'11 normally but can grow to 125ft and shrink to 3 cm.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Abilities & Skills: Can shrink and grow herself and others and can fly.

Equipment & Clothing: Has no equipment but wears clothing, human clothing that she discards before growing, she just lets it fall off naturally when she shrinks herself. Shorts about halfway up her thigh, a t-shirt that belongs to Lance and no shoes, wears animal fur as a bra and panties.

Personality: Kind and sweet towards people, usually stays in her normal height so talk with them. Does not hide the fact she is a fairy, showing off her wings and very proud of it, but also is ashamed at how her sisters treat fellow sentient beings, viewing them all as individuals who are no different than her. Is deeply in love with Lance even through their differing views. Easily makes friends but has no reputation among humans but her family views her as strange, weird, but still welcomes her with open arms, though they do not accept Lance, which has strained her family relationship.

Backstory: She has never eaten a sentient being in her life and never will. Including other predators. During her young life she simply tried to make friends with humans she found, but most of the time they ended up getting eaten by her family and others in her clan, they sometimes followed her and let her find humans and then they would swoop in which traumatized Kaitlyn's younger years. She left her family when she turned 13, a year later she found Lance who she befriended quickly, keeping small as not to be noticed as much, shrinking him as well to carry him through flight. They share a lot in common and have traveled alone for5 years, fairies not liking to adventure, and humans not trusting a fairy, all they have ever really had is each other.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:43 am

"Damn... I... still have not done anything to help at all... ok just calm down and think for a sec." He took a deep breath in and closed his eyes. So, I have a blade on me which is useless but if I can make this thing change into anything I want then... maybe I could make this blade do some interesting things too... "Heh, alright then..." He then holded the blade tightly and concentrated; the blade now was glimmering brighter and brighter with the red outline of it turning into like a red aura. He opened his eyes and looked at the harpy flying upwards. Then he quickly swinged the blade and a dark red energy thing which took the shape of the way he swung and it flew towards the harpy. "Heh, take it!" He shouted.

(If your confused on what the attack looks like then watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m79TXFgxJ-A Look at the big robot thing and watch the energy things come of the sword attacks.)

Last edited by The Ultimate on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Raimi had become VERY pissed VERY quickly, seeing as how at least 3 of his teammates were already eaten. As the closest harpy attempted to get away, he decided to make his move. Pulling back his arm with Katchi covering it, he launched her at the harpy, complete with a "Fuck you, you bitch!" Katchi quickly expanded into a huge amorphous blob, easily large enough to keep her from being able to escape. Once hit, Katchi proceeded to quickly cover her victim before flipping off all logical physics and returning to her normal size, the harpy having completely vanished. "Well, one down, but now I don't have a weapon," Raimi muttered to himself, moving closer to Sekaki, who was still preparing a strange attack. Katchi lazily attached herself to the bottom of the ship so as to not be disturbed until willing to fight again.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Lance held on tightly to the arms of Kaitlyn, looking down over the sea as he sighed softly, bored as flying had become an everyday thing for him, like a car drive back home on Earth. As they flew he spotted a ship on the sea, squinting his eyes to see them under attack, causing him to frown as Kaitlyn tensed. "Oh no we are not doing this, just keep flapping your cute little wings." He said cautiously, looking up to her as she giggled.

"Well I could always drop you into the ocean and come back for you when I am done helping them." She said evilly as Lance rolled his eyes, but a smile crossing his face.

"You know these situations are dangerous for me, harpies are nothing to joke about, they might snatch me, they are pretty vicious down there." He stared down, looking to them pitifully. "But I suppose the harpies have done a lot of damage already.

"I'll put you in my pocket if you like." She said lightheartedly as she started her decent to the boat, growing to human size as she kept her lover at his shrunken size.

"No just drop me off on the ship, I'll see what we can do to help, and make sure they know your not a danger to them, they might attack you if you just swoop in, turn me back to my normal size." He said as she nodded, doing so as his weight caused her to drop a little faster but she was still able to keep flight. Lance drew one of his wakazashis as Kaitlyn flew past the deck, dropping him off as he quickly scanned his surrounding on the deck, looking to the crew, mainly trying to see if they were adventures, treasure hunters, or vicious pirates.

Kaitlyn swooped back up into the sky, blowing a kiss to Lance as she tried to determine the best way to help the people on board the ship.

Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Water rushed past takamoto as he held onto dear life to the harpies leg. He needed to act fast if he didn't want to drown. He fought against the rush of water an stabbed his katana into the harpies leg, and pulled hard on his grappling hook, freeing it from her grasp. He aimed and as he pulled out his blade he fired up and attached the grappling hook onto the harpys wing, flying up out of the water he slashed repeatedly at her body while he was pulled to her upper wing, yelling a samurai battle cry. (sorry 4 mistakes I'm on phone)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 pm

(@ Ultimate
Quote :
He opened his eyes and looked at the fairy flying upwards.
Did you mean "harpy flying upwards"?

@Shadow17
First of all, we're not at the sea yet. We're still traversing the river. If you look at the Felarya map, I'd say at this point we're around the part of the Motamo River where it turns southward to connect with the Topazial Sea. Second, I haven't given you permission to join in just yet. I thought we were still trying to figure out how you would join in? Now, I'll let it slide if you want this to be where you join in, but you'll have to correct your aforementioned location mistake so as to not confuse any future readers. Also, for jumping in before I gave you the okay, I might just go a little harder on your characters. ;3 If you think you can handle it, then by all means go ahead.

@SparkyTheChu
I'm a little upset you didn't at least give my harpy a chance to dodge before so blatantly stating that your attack connected. Again, I will let this slide, too, but in the future, I'd like you to allow me, or at least chance, to determine whether or not you get to be so badass with the laws of physics. Personally, I view your attack as a sort of godmodding, as the ability to eat predators you come across is extremely unfair, but on the other hand, it does seem to have had a possibly-acceptable drawback to it. If you would like to discuss this further, I'd like you to PM me about it.)

The first harpy thought she'd finally had her chance to get back in the fight, but then, out of nowhere, some kind of huge blob thingy attacked her and trapped her entire body. She tried to claw her way out, but it didn't seem to do any good. As if that wasn't bad enough, the space she was stuck in began to get tighter, and before she knew it, she didn't know what had happened anymore.

Meanwhile, the lead harpy was having her own problems. The tiny warrior she'd tried to drown just wouldn't give the hell up, and he somehow managed to get himself out of the water and onto her wing, slicing up her body in the process. She decided it was time to dump this loser. Using her talent for areal acrobatics, she took off and began repeatedly performing backward somersaults in the air, making them faster and tighter each rotation. "Let's see you hold on to this, you little seagull-snack!" the harpy exclaimed. She then took off over the Kira II, her momentum giving her great speed. At the same time, she thrust her body into a corkscrew, becoming like a giant flying drill over Caldswell's ship. This served two purposes: To get any unwanted pests off of her, and to create a backdraft behind her which would hopefully blow a bunch of those tiny people off that damn ship. The backdraft sent many of Caldswell's men flying toward the stern of the ship, some of them grabbing the railing, a few being caught by the exausted but still quite strong Caldswell, and most of the rest being unfortunate enough to be blown into the water, where Zelkova swallowed a couple of them up before finally regaining her senses, due to having food in her belly.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 pm

(ooops sorry my bad. sweatdrop yes I did mean that)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 am

Raimi, upon noticing what Katchi was up to, gave a sharp whistle. Quickly grabbing Sekaki, he latched onto the railing, so as to not be knocked off. "Katchi, get back here this instant!" he ordered. Katchi, having been trained to return on that whistle (Something Raimi spent much time on), reluctantly returned to the top of the ship. "You know the rules. Let me see her." On his order, Katchi revealed the face of the harpy, now slightly smaller scaled than Raimi's. "Hey, you want to live right? Want to not be trapped in there until you die, right? Well, I'll make you a deal. I let you live and get out, and in return, you protect us. No eating our members, no leaving until released, no letting something get us, got it? So, how about it?" he asked. Meanwhile, Sekaki had wandered to the front, aiming simple spells at the remaining harpy, trying not to hit those on her.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Lance held onto the railing, panting as he looked around to the combat going on, he had no real combat capabilities like most of the people here, at least not enough to combat a Harpy, he whistled loudly, Kaitlyn darting her eyes down to him as he motioned to a group of very large rocks.

Kaitlyn nodded getting what he meant, flying down to them as she grew to her to about 75 feet tall, well below her maximum as she picked up one of the boulders, bravely throwing it at the harpy, picking up another one in case it missed.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Seeing the men being blown off and eaten by the very thing that was supposed to protect them quickly made Nihlus regret ever agreeing to let that damn mermaid tag along. Mermaids you can never trust them. Nihlus thought bitterly saving the rest that the blasted mermaid hadn't eaten by using quick movements using his arms and those few survivors came shooting back up on deck next to there captain. Nihlus made a resolve to next time he saw that mermaid he would give her more then an ear full if not straight out tell her away for eating there crew men she was supposed to protect not eat.

"Caldswell! Were sitting ducks here get the ship moving again! A moving target is harder to catch than one that stays still!" Nihlus shouted rushing to the front of the ship ready to catch Taka with his water abilities should he fall off the harpy. Paying no heed to Raimi or who he was talking to rather more focused on saving Taka and helping fight off the Harpy by again using his water powers to raise three columns of water from the river that twisted around towards the Harpy to wrap around her wings and feet. "Come on you over grown canary lets see how you like the water." Nihlus growled his body becoming frozen in ice.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:14 pm

(Why haven't you acknowledged what I said to you, Shadow17? I thought we were still talking this over? Unless that's your way of giving me your answer, then I guess that's fine.)

Shit, all eyes on me, I guess, the harpy thought to herself. Forgetting about Taka, not knowing whether or not he'd fallen off, she proceeded to perform some more mid-air twists to avoid Sekaki's spells. And what the hell is up with that fish-bitch? First she protects them then she eats them? Guess I gotta give her credit for that kind of thinking. She then did one more twist to avoid a boulder thrown by a fairy who seemed to have come out of nowhere. The harpy glared at her. Lousy, stikin', no-good food grubbers.... was her take on Kaitlyn. "...JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOUR KIND!!" the harpy shouted at the fairy. She then flapped her wings hard and launched herself towards the fairy. In the moment, she'd flown out of the way of Nihlus' water columns without even noticing them.

Zelkova, feeling terrible about betraying the people she was supposed to be protecting, got her mind together and became determined not to let her instincts get the best of her again. She then noticed Kaitlyn removing some large rocks from the riverbed. Also thinking that the fairy was after her escorts on the boat, she swam down as deep as she could and prepared a huge flying lunge at the fairy.

The harpy trapped inside Katchi was starting to freak out. Suddenly, she found her face pressed agaisnt the...whatever it was's skin or whatever it was. Hearing the man's offer, the thought of helping these people and the fact she actually found herself inside another being almost made her sick to her stomach. But she managed to keep it together long enough to say, "FINE! Whatever, just get me the fuck out of here!!!"

Caldswell, in the midst of all the action, had taken multiple head counts, and he knew he was losing men. He wasn't confused at all by the mermaid's behaviour; she'd obviously been through tough times that made her insticts sharper, but at the same time, harder to control. He couldn't blame her for that. He then heard Nihlus' words. The kitsune was right; we'd better get a move on. He slammed his right palm into the floor beneath him, which had somehow become steel during the charge phase of his spell. He sent an electric current through the Kira II and activated another hidden system. This time, rather than a mast, four large wheels emerged from the sides of the ship, breaking away more of the wood covering it, and shifted into water paddles. They then began to turn, picking up rotation quite quickly, which thrust the Kira II forward in an attempt to escape the harpy, who was currently distracted with the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Lance looked with a panicked expression at the scene, glad they caused a distraction but was also worried about Kaitlyn, not yelling for her as to not draw attention back to Caldswell's men. He sheathed his blades as they began to move, grunting, knowing she could catch up, but just hoping she would be okay, noticing the mermaid heading through the water towards her, panicking. "KAITLYN BELOW YOU!"

"That's it pick on someone your down damn size you overgrown pigeon!" Kaitlyn screamed as she lifted the boulder, waiting to till Harpy grew close as she brought it down, aiming for her head intending to smash her skull, hearing Lance but not taking her eyes off the Harpy, knowing her primary opponent and more than willing to take a hit than lose a chance at finishing her target.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 pm

That damn mermaid, just think that I was about to trust her but now she's killing the people who fall into the water! Then he remembered something Hmm but when I jumped into the water to save that guy, how come she never decided to eat me? "Hmph, looks like the mermaid isn't on our side now but... I want to hear what she has to say for herself... now what else can I do to help? Hmm" He thought for a few seconds but then he realised the ship started to move. Well looks like we are getting out of here... He then noticed some one new had come aboard the ship and then realised that there was a fairy fighting that harpy. "Ohh, this keeps getting better by the second..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 am

The harpy would have disgraced herself and her kind if she were to get hit by something as big and slow as a boulder. Using her aerial agility, she quickly stopped and twisted around again, changing her position around to the side of the fairy, and easly avoiding Kaitlyn's boulder attack. It was at this point that Zelkova struck from below, blasting up out of the water as fast as she could and aiming a vertical tackle at the fairy above her. "If I miss," Zelkova thought, "Then I can at least hit the harpy on my way down."

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 am

(I'm SO slow at posting on forums. ^^" Oh and uhh...Nyaha, AERIAL. Sorry, just thought I'd correct that. Bad habit of mine.)

Cazut was nearly knocked off the boat himself managed to catch himself with his wings, staying above the water. He shook his head when he saw Zelkova eating men, "Stop eating our own men! We can't afford too many deaths here!" He didn't know why the mermaid was eating men, but he figured it was similar to the reason he killed so many people: some sort of instinct inside him. He took out something from one of his belt's pockets and threw it at the harpy. The object suddenly became a ball of spikes which slowly turned larger as it went towards the last harpy. He was hoping to hit the harpy and weigh it down into the water for Zelkova to take care of it. He sent about five shadow grenades to aid the spiked ball.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:52 am

Tisem felt like he had been put through a tumbler. The harpy had spun, twisted, dove, and flipped so much he regretted having latched himself onto the base of one her feathers right below her waist. He also wondered when the hell the last time this Harpy had taken a bath. Unfortunately, with no other feather to climb and skin all the way to her head, he would have to somehow cause trouble for her here.

Reaching into a small sack on his side, he pulled out a small drilling device that he normally used for fixing machinery
"This should feel like a sharp as hell needle to her...", Tisem thought as he latched it onto her skin and activated it.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Kaitlyn growled when she missed, wishing she had a wider range of weapons to use since she was not physically strong, she saw the mermaid jump from the water as she quickly moved out of the way of the mermaid, flying away from the Harpy as well to gain distance, not knowing what the mermaid was doing, or whose side she was on. I don't know what the hell is going on here, I just hope the mermaid can take out that stupid pigeon.

Lance watched the battle, feeling his heart rate rise to a very high level, not in range to strike the Harpy with his throwing weapons, all he could do was watch, and try to make himself as invisible as possible among the crew, not wanting attention drawn to himself just yet.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

The samurai was thrown from the tumbling an twisting harpy. As taka fell he let out a stream of curses as he saw the harpy and the fairy fight, he twirled in mid air and saw that the ship was moving. He angled himself towards kira ii and landed in the water beside it with a big splash of water he began sinkging fast being weighed down by his armour, hé armée bis zapping hook but didnt know id he would make thé shot.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:58 pm

(Sanion, thanks so much for the correction! ^_^ I completely missed that! And Bushido-Bro, I think your keyboard thing switched somewhere while you were typing. ^^; )

The harpy was taken aback as Zelkova practically flew skyward right in front of her, before she felt something bite into her hip. She remembered the feeling of bugs crawling all over her from a bad experience she had when she was little and began freaking out, her flight pattern losing all sense of coordination. "Get them off get them off get them off get them the fuck OOOOFFF!!!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. Suddenly something hit her in the side of the stomach; it was Cazut's spikeball, and it grazed her side and sent her into a sort of AERIAL tailspin, as she kept repeating "get them off" again and again. Then some of Cazut's shadow grenades connected, doing whatever it is that they do (for future reference, please include the effects of certain attacks beforehand should they connect). After that, Zelkova barrelled down on her from above and slapped the harpy downwards with her powerful tailfin, knocking the deranged harpy for a loop, and making her lose her balance and beging flapping close overtop of the Kira II. Deciding she'd need to land to get her bearings, she did as one of her group had done before, perching on the side of the Kira II to rest.

Meanwhile, after Zelkova got back in the water, she noticed the sinking samurai. She thought that he was the coolest person on the ship with his sweet metal arm, and if nothing else, she had to at least keep him safe. After all, losing such an important appendage as an arm, she felt she could almost relate to him. Almost. Either way, she swam up under him and twisted around, smacking him out of the water with her tailfin, and launching him right back onto the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:40 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Shadow shouted as he changed his weapon once more into now a chainsaw type of thing and he ran up close to the harpy's leg to where it was perched resting. He activted the chainsaw and quickly slashed it at the harpy's leg. "Hey! Bird brain! If you would be so kind as to get of the ship, i'm sure the people on board would really appreciate it!" He smiled as he kept slashing against the leg.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Kaitlyn panted, out of breath as she was no accustomed to combat for any form of violence, she decreased her size to her casual 5'11, flying to the Kira II as she landed, collapsing on the desk of the ship and paid no heed to the Harpy or anyone else as she tried to regain her composure.

Lance ran over to Kaitlyn as she landed on the desk, embracing her tightly as he looked her in the eye. "Please never do that again, you really have no idea how scared I was." He said hearing the chainsaw rev up, looking back at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:25 pm

The harpy cried out in pain as the little man slashed up her leg, but the talons and feathers kept any of the strikes from being too damaging, especially considering the size of her assailant. (Please let me know if you think that it should have caused more damage, and I'll revise it. I'm not sure how harpies' bird-feet work.) The harpy qucikly grew extremely irritated and swung at Shadow with her wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next