Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Roxanne winced. "Yeouch! Watch your step PLEASE!" she said, in an obviosly exaggeratind and playful manner. she looked at the Human, square in the eye. "You know, staring isn't polite. Maybe you want a picture? It will last longer." she giggled at her horrible joke. She then noticed the scent of this human was new. Not like anything she had smelt before. "I'm afraid I haven't met you. Name's Roxanne, friend." she said, extending a hand like an old business partner.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Taka awoke, thick minded from his dreams, he slowly got up an got dressed in robes of a green shade. He equipped his sword to his belt and slipped on his sandals all with one arm. He then replaced some bandages and removed others like the one on his head and fixed his hair in a topknot. As he walked up onto deck with everyone he took a deep breath of fresh air. "ah another beautiful day, perfect for a good fight." He exclaimed with a grin. All the time he was unaware that he had forgotten to re attach his mechanical arm.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 am

Raimi slowly shuffled on board. "...Up...guarding...Need...sleep..." was all he managed to mutter before passing out in the middle of the deck.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 am

Lance and Kaitlyn walked up on desk, looking around to everyone who had awoke on deck, seeing Roxanne and someone neither of them had met before, raising an eyebrow as Lance paid him no immediate attention walking to the side of the ship as he stared out at Zelkova, mermaids were always fun to watch.

Kaitlyn, walked over to Roxanne, letting Lance wake up more, he was a grouchy riser when people talked to him to much. The fairy smile as she saw Reg, happy to see a new face. "A newbie huh? Or were you just a heavy sleeper?" She said chuckling softly, glancing back at Lance for a second, feeling a bit jealous he was watching Zelkova, bending over suddenly, groaning. "It has been like, 2 days since I have eaten anything, when is breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

(Again, the cloaking cloth blocks the view of the Kira II's surroundings when it's up as well. It's not see-through from the inside, so Lance would not be able to see Zelkova at this time. Subsequently, Zelkova cannot see anyone inside the cloak. Fun fact, a common misconception is that cloaking works by reflecting light away from it, when in reality, that would simply make it look like a big mirror. A true cloaking system would work by bending or refracting light around the object to be hidden. If no light bounces off the object or the cloak for the eye to recieve, then it does not appear in one's vision.)

Caldswell began to laugh loudly about Raimi, but one of his crewmembers placed a hand over his mouth and effectively silenced him. He then made a sheepish expression, realizing that he would have served to disturb Raimi, and he didn't want to do that. Taking the hand away from his mouth, he requested the crewman whom it belonged to to carry the tired man down to a proper bed below deck so he could rest. As the man carried out his order, Caldswell answered Kaitlyn. "If I know Altam, he's already nearly finished cooking." His sensitive neko nose confirmed his suspicions and his ears perked up, and his tail began waggling behind him excitedly. Like a child on Christmas, he ran down the ramp onto shore, eager to get his grub on.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

(My bad lol. What does that make it now? Like every person in the RP besides Roxanne has messed up on that XD)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:26 pm

(Actually, I THINK, but am not sure, that Ultimate got a good mental image of it when Shadow was barfing over the edge earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Cazut had been outside the ship in a tree the entire time. Staying up all night had hardly affected him, but he laughed slightly seeing Raimi, "I told you I could handle being the guard for the night. I hardly sleep anyways."

Cazut laughed more, being in slightly good nature this morning, "Everyone seems to be either extra happy or extra tired this morning! That's odd, but good!"
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 am

(Is anyone going to follow Caldswell for breakfast? That's what we're waiting for here. X3 Also, if Cazut was outside the ship in a tree, how did he see Raimi through the cloak? Unless you mean he saw Raimi as he was boarding the ship, not actually on it?)
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 am

(Boarding. Can we take the cloak down? It's making typing a little confusing Nyaha. That or give everyone special shades that can see into it. X3)
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 am

(It's not going to be there much longer. Just try to pay attention and deal with it just a little bit longer for me, please and thank you.)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Nihlus rejoined everyone else in the camp outside the ship for breakfast taking his share and thanking the cook before he took a seat on a rock next to the river to eat. Keeping an eye on their Mermaid friend and the water it was rather calming to watch the flow of the water and listen to the normal nonsense of the goings on around the ship and camp. As he ate he made sure to practice his magic in controlling and manipulating the water and then freezing it and returning it to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Reg took the outstretched hand and pulled himself up, a thousand thoughts racing through his mind: mainly, There is a fairy and a naga on our ship. Why is there a fairy and a naga on our ship? He tried and failed to comprehend. There must have been a good reason for it, though, right? Surely, Caldswell was a man of sense!

He looked at the new passengers, the one he had just tripped over and the fairy standing near. "Uh, hello." His voice was horse, an aftermath of the sickness. "N-nice to meet you. My name," he looked over to the fairy, "is Reg. I helped to organize this expidition." He shook the hand he was still holding, then quickly let go. "If you don't mind, I think we should go down to breakfast if you're... hungry." He said the last word with an unintended note of stress; that was inevitable, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Kaitlyn giggled slightly at the mans nervousness, it was understandable, no one else was scared besides Tisem, and Reg had been out for quite sometime. "Well I promise I will not be having you for breakfast, if I had anyone it would be Lance over there, and probably cause he pissed me off somehow." She said with an evil smirk as Lance turned around and blinked.

"What? Don't joke like that now come on." He said walked over to her and looking at Reg. "Hey there, I think I saw you out cold on one the bunks the entire time we were here, and during the harpy attack." He said as he walked with Kaitlyn and Reg to were breakfast was being served, very hungry himself. "And she was only joking, she is a vegetarian unless she is living some super secret double life." He said laughing.

"Well I am growing more hungry lately, I may have an idea why but I am not sure......" She said hesitantly, looking away from Lance.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 pm

By the time everyone else got there, Caldswell was nose-deep in a big bowl of the day's breakfast soup. Made with chunks of meat and vegetables stocked on the ship, it was a hot and delightful way to start off the morning, and Caldswell was enjoying it quite loudly. The man who'd cooked and was serving it had a very friendly disposition, the epitome of 'service with a smile', and not to a creepy extent, either.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:33 pm

The food tasted wrong. Bland and disgusting. But, Roxanne was hungry, and the crewmembers were not an option. So, she ate what she was given. Sitting by the fairy, on the other side of Lance, she tried to spark up a conversation. "So, how did you join this party? did Lance bring you here, or the other way around?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:46 pm

"I brought him here, the ship was being attacked by harpies and I wanted to help them, Lance didn't, he said that the harpies had to eat just like everyone else but I don't agree with that. We scared them off, cause I am not one for killing any sentient being. Lance asked Caldswell is we could come along after the attack and here we are." She said smiling as she ate her food, she always liked soup, it was satisfying, living life the way she did was tough, but luckily she felt no urges to eat humans, she had never tasted them before so she had no craving, which was probably the only reason she was able to stick with it for this long. "What have you been doing before joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 am

"A... lot. I used to have an oath, like your own. But one taste, and you never go back. Doesn't matter what you think is right or wrong, or how you are against the eating of sentient beings. You become a monster. I used to have a friend, like Lance. We were not romantically involved due to size differances, of course, but we wre very good friends. On day I lost track of him. I found him just too lat, as he was being killed. I sorta lost it and devoured the group of people who killed him. I have never been the same." she had a faraway look, and her eyes were swimming. The memory, as old as it was, was still painful. "If I were you, I would never let Lance out of my sight. Beleive it or not, having him is the only thing that can contain the beast that lives in both of us."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 pm

"Your not a beast, that is why I didn't want the others to hurt you. Really from what I see your a nice person, everyone has flaws, Lance may not view it as a flaw, but that is because he kinda takes my protection for granted sometimes, thinks he is uneatable." She said giggling a little, smiling to her. "And besides, I know plenty of other fairies at least who are conflicted like me, but still do it, but they curb their guilt by hunting people they deem as evil, be it slavers, bandits you name it. That way they don't feel as bad about it, cause they had it coming."

"You could make the case anyone 'had it coming' though." Lance said looking over to them, pausing his meal for a second. "Roxanne, there is nothing to be ashamed of, first off the people that killed your friend got what they deserved, second, your a predator, near top of the food chain, be proud of it. Neither of us will tell you how to live your life, but do what makes you happy, and if you feel the need to eat a few people now and then do it, just make sure it isn't me." He said chuckling softly as Kaitlyn rolled her eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:54 pm

"I know I don't give a damn," Zelkova butt in, having heard the conversation between Lance, Kaitlyn and Roxanne. "It's like the guy said, I'm proud of being so close to the top of the chain. I like it and how great it makes my life. I don't really have any of those conflictions either." The mermaid looked upwards thoughtfully, saying, "The only real conflict comes from when I'm around the few friends that I do have that are, as it's called, 'prey species'. Like Nyaha." She looked back to the three she was talking to. "He doesn't like it when I squish people's heads around him. It kinda takes the fun outta' things, but it never hurt to be considerate to your friends, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm

"y justification was always ridding the world of evil, like the faries you spoke of. But after meeting all of you... I am rethinking my life. I know I am on top of the foodchain but... it's lonely at the top."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

"Lonely, huh?" Zelkova repeated. She looked upwards again. She began staring at the clouds almost absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm

"Well I am up to being friends with both of ya, it is why Kaitlyn and I joined this crew, we were shunned by most people, but we are accepted here, and so are you two. Just know who your friends can be, human or otherwise, at least I find both of you likeable enough." Lance said smiling to both of them, not bothered by Zelkova's blunt words, he was glad she had herself sorted out.

"Well Lance, I think you might have to be accepting someone else soon, which might curb your knack of being around predators for a while" Kaitlyn said softly, looking to him with a nervous expression.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Reg sat by eating and politely listening. Even so, he gathered much information from the predator's conversation: Most importantly, that these creatures were not, at present, a threat, and therefore would require courtesy.

As Zelkova pondered, he turned to the naga: "The 'top?'"

Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 am

"Of the food chain. Here on Felarya, creatures like me and Katlyn share the highest rank. However, this means you lack friends, and decent company, because according to social darwinisim, there is always more pray than predators. And making friends is kind of hard when you are starving, and you caught them to be your meal." she said, returning to her normal lighthearted tone. "That is what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next