Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

"Well, I understood what you meant," said Reg, leaning back. Food and pleasant conversation had eased his nerves and his mind a bit. "If that is your worry, you don't need to bother. You surely have friends, here at the very least. And, from experience," he smiled wryly, "I can tell you that you are most certainly not at the top of the food chain."
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

"Well she is close enough to the top, but yea your a good person Roxanne, don't let anything get in the way of that. Just make friends when you like person, but don't be to nice, otherwise you'll just starve." Lance said as he turned to Kaitlyn curiously, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

"Lance, I don't know how you'll react......." She said hesitantly as Lance raised an eyebrow at her, waiting her response, silently saying "try me." Kaitlyn took a deep breath as she looked him in the eyes, opening to speak. "I'm with child, Lance."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 am

(Goddammit! X3 Don't you dare turn my RP into a soap opera! I will turn the universe against you, I swear it! ....Okay, I'm kidding about that, but in all seriousness, don't get too distracted, okay? ;3)

Zelkova snapped back to reality just in time to hear Kaitlyn say she's carrying a child, and burst out laughing. "AHA ha ha ha haha ha haha!! I didn't even know that was possible! Kkyahahaha!" She was completely new to the concept of a human and fairy reproducing together. Then another thought occurred to her. "Unless, you've been cheating on him. That I think I could get. Eheh..." She then continued to chuckle to herself for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 pm

(Oh trust me I stay focused Wink Just internal conflict for my characters)

"I have never cheated on him!" Kaitlyn said blushing, a little upset she would think that but she knew it was expected, she was shocked herself when she found out, but it was true, and he was the only person she had done that with. "It just, well happened, I am just as surprised as you guys."

Lance looked to Kaitlyn in shock, not even having any words prepared as he looked to Zelkova. "I guess it is kinda funny huh?" He said sweatdropping, taking a deep breath. "Anyone here heard of this happening before?" He asked, Kaitlyn looking around to, just as curious as he was.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Roxanne just laughed. It started slow, and small, but it grew steadily. It sounded... evil, for some reason, but that was the edge Roxanne's voice always had. "Yes. Once. On of my best friends is..." she paused "Was, a fairy-human hybrid. Although he never met his father, thanks to an argument getting out of hand..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm

As Cazut walked towards the table, he heard the conversations. He bust out laughing with the rest of them as he sat down, chuckling slightly, "Congratulations." Cazut knew they were shocked, but he knew a few things many people don't. He cleared his throat, "If I may. What applies to one world or galaxy may not necessarily apply to another. While many people here believe that it is completely impossible for two different 'species' to reproduce, other worlds have totally different workings. If both of them have ancestors, far or near, that were not born on this world, then the rules would not directly apply to them. Does that make sense?" Cazut asked, leaning back and slowly picking at his food.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Reg nodded towards Cazut. "Valid point." He then looked toward the man, Lance: "Well, don't worry about health. I would predict a healthy birth, so long as you take care of her." He looked back to the fairy, adding quickly "Congratulations, of course."
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Nihlus shook his head at the idea of one of their members suddenly announcing they were pregnant. To him if the couple were pregnant they should stay at home and take care of themselves, not out adventuring. But Nihlus kept to himself and finished his breakfast and cleaned his plate before giving it back and going back to work. Work would help distract him and keep him from saying something out of line and not welcomed by the couple.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 am

Just then, another thought occurred to Zelkova. "Speaking of Nyaha, where the hell did he go?" she wondered aloud. She looked around the campsite but found no sign of him, at least, not with her shoddy vision.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 am

"I thought you knew where he was." Roxy said, looking up. "You think we should look for him?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am

Kaitlyn absorbed the attention, smirking to Lance a little bit. "Hear that? Be careful and don't argue with me, I might make you a snack." She said joking softly as she stood up, looking around. "I am sure Nyaha is fine, but we should find him, it is not a good idea for anyone to be alone."

"I agree, where did you guys see him last?" Lance asked as he stood up, ignoring Kaitlyn's comments, feeling a bit nervous, trying to take his mind of his present life-crisis, not knowing why she had not told him before hand, he didn't want anything to happen to her, and that was enhanced now.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Meanwhile Shadow was resting back in the spot where he slept. Hmm, if some people are looking for Nyaha then maybe I could help... He got up and looked around, then decided to walk around the ship. Lets see... If I was an energetic neko, who doesn't seem to sit still... and somehow is friends with giant predators... where would I be... "Well there was an arguement last night... Maybe he left..." He thought out loud. "But I don't see why someone like him would leave... hang on..." He remembered that last he saw him was when he suprised by him jumping out of nowhere. "Heh, maybe he is hiding somewhere, trying to shock someone to death..." When did I become a detective? He smiled as he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Zelkova heard what Shadow was saying behind the ship's cloak and snapped her fingers. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "Guys, check all the barrels and boxes. But leave any of the ones that are big and obvious, that's not his style. If I know him, he's crammed himself into the smallest container he could fit into. He's probably stuck or something, ha ha ha."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Roxanne burst out laughing. "Yes. If I know Nyaha, he would be in a tiny box that it looks like he shouldn't be able to fit in." she laughed.

She looked back at Katlyn "If you ever need some one-on-one... non-human company, I would be happy to hang with you. I know that pressures and problems get out of hand sometimes, and I'm just saying if you need a friend, I'm here." she smiled at her, in the normal mischevious way Roxanne always looked.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Lance nodded as he moved into the ship, taking Zelkova's advice as he checked any small barrels and crates he could find, he was positive Nyaha was okay, he just hoped he wouldn't scare him like he did Shadow, Lance was quite jumpy and easily startled.

"Thank you Roxanne, it helps to have someone to talk to. Lance obviously is the closest person to me but well, he is a guy and well, he doesn't understand what I am going through. He knows from an, intellectual point but not emotional." Kaitlyn said smiling, feeling a bond with others besides Lance for the first time since she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 am

Roxanne smiled warmly at her. "Well, I'm a-gonna go look fir my partner Nyaha." she said in a fake southern drawl, just because she could. She then about faced, and began searching barrels.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 am

Taka had returned with his arm attached and in working order. He had set himself into the crate he had brought out and Gad went to quietly eating his breakfast, keeping to himself. At the mention I'd nyaha and roxanne's advice he looked down and thought for a moment. "I swear, if he's in here then I'm a below uncle." He said out loud, getting up and looking at it. He placed his hands onto the lid and tried to open it.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 am

Lance grumbled as he checked crate after crate as he looked for Nyaha. "We have to much crap on this ship." He said under his breath as he sat down, sighing heavily. "How can he just vanish? Freakin' Houdini."

Kaitlyn stood up as well as she looked around, since most people were on the ship she decided to stay outside to keep watch with Zelkova.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 am

(Hey, Samurai, if that box you mentioned is the big one that took a bunch of guys to heave off the ship, then you can't look in there. Just say it's locked from the inside. I know it's weird, but go with it. ;3 I have a plan.)

As he searched the Kira II, Lance would come across a barrel that had what appeared to be a brown, fuzzy rope hanging from underneath it's lid.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

Lance looked as he saw the lid, the brown rope hanging out as it hit him, making him sigh heavily as he shook his head. "Are you trying to scare someone or do you need help getting out?" He asked grabbing the rope looking thing curiously, wanting to feel it. "I am far to curious for my own good."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:48 am

As Lance may have guessed, the rope felt like fur, and what's more, it turned white at the tip. Even so, it was quite motionless.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 am

"Nyaha?" He asked curiously as he opened the lid to the barrel, concerned that he wasn't moving, hoping he was just asleep or trying to trick him.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 pm

What met Lance's sight was a rather round rump in tan pants sticking straight up in the opening of the barrel. It' belonged to Nyaha, who was, as Lance had guessed, asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 pm

He smirked, evil thoughts going through his mind as he looked to the sleeping Neko, humming innocently as he grabbed his tail pulling it and yelling. "WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 pm

A muffled painful 'nya' emanated from the barrel, then suddenly three sharp claws made of thin metal burst from the side of the barrel near the bottom and it began to shake around aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next