Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:48 am

Nihlus drew his sword and grinned the harpy had made an error in copying its fellow harpy in landing on the ship. Nihlus sword was made from frostlite which amplified his water and ice abilities by a lot. And charged after the harpy right behind Cazut his ice armor fully covering his body holding the tip of the blade down to the side of the Kira II before getting in close and diving under her wings and slashing upwards as a large large column of water also followed the movement of his blade going up over the side of the ship towards the harpy from behind it. If it connected it would send the harpy over the opposite side of the ship unless she fell onto the deck of the Kira II then it would start to freeze to sub zero temperatures to keep her pinned down. It all counted on whether the harpy could dodge in time.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:32 pm

(I can't tell what exactly Nihlus did. D: So he ran along the edge of the ship with the sword over the side pointed to the water? When was Cazut charging? Then he slashed upward towards the wings but the blade didn't actually reach the wing, just the column of water, right?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 am

(Nihlus ran near the edge of the ship. With his sword over the edge pointing towards the water, while charging/ running after Cazut and swung for the harpy's wings while the water Column would follow his swords swing from the river at the harpy. Though whether the sword or column of water hit her is up to you Nyaha. I admit I was half asleep in posting that so yeah sorry about that Nyaha sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:07 am

(Oh, okay. So I'll wait maybe a few more posts before posting my next one.)
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Takamoto flew up out of the river and landed on the deck hard, rolling on his side and hitting his head on the deck. He lost the grip on his katana and it skidded towards the man embracing the fairy. He slowly got up. groaning from the pain on his forehead and ribs, blood was dripping from a gash on his forehead, he reached into a pocket an pulled our a rising sun headband and tied it to his head, stopping the bleeding. Also as he stood he noticed that his top knot had comes undone, his long hair falling down; as well as the camouflage on his armour had been washed off revealing the original red and gold colour of it. "i should have worn a helmet" he chuckled to himself, one hand holding his head he made his way over to the couple and retrieved his sword. " is she okay?" He asked, he didnt actually like fairys because of rather bad adventure to their kingdom with a large group, but she had gone out of het way to help them and she hsd a human companion so she wouldn't be a man eater...right?
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 am

Lance looked to his head, then to him, pointing to it. "Question is are you okay? You could have brain damage." He said worried about him, hoping it was just blood, and nothing worse than that.

Kaitlyn looked on with equal worry, nodding to his question. "Yea, I am fine, I won't touch any of you, though I do not expect your immediate trust, I know that it is hard to trust something that you have grown accustomed to fearing." She said softly, actually very shy around new people, hiding behind Lance slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 am

When Shadow got hit by the wing of the harpy he went flying backwards rolling over finally stopping on his back then he heard the fairy speak. " Uh..." He said holding his head sitting up steadily, "Well if you are on our side good" he pointed at the fairy "Now..." He slowly got up onto his feet "to... uh take care of that damn harpy!" He said when he was still dizzy. He picked up his weapon and changed again into a crossbow and aimed it at the harpy's face but he did not look too accurate holding that thing. "I'll do to you what I intended to do with that mermaid!" and saying that he fired the weapon hoping to hit one of the harpy's eyes. Please hit! He thought and hoped.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 am

Zelkova peered over the edge of the ship, watching Takamoto with her one eye. "Soooo cooooool..." she mumbled quietly to herself. She then heard Shadow mention her. "Seems somebody doesn't like me very much," she thought. "Well let's see what he does with that harpy, that way I'll be ready." Zelkova watched the dizzy Shadow attempt to take aim with his firing weapon, and smiled to herself as he stumbled around before he fired at the birdy.

The harpy lifted her wing to bat Nihlus away after hitting Shadow, but then she got assaulted by the water, which made her lose her balance on the side of the ship. She used her other wing to steady herself and not fall into the water. That mermaid would surely get the best of her if she fell in. Suddenly something got stuck in her cheek. An arrow. She winced in pain, but with everything going on, she didn't have time to remove it. She scoured the deck with her eyes for the person who fired the arrow and her gaze landed once more on Shadow. With a nice and loud "fuck you", she swung her wing powerfully, creating a big gust of wind that blew across the deck, blowing more of Caldswell's men into the air, and hopefully, Shadow, too.

Zelkova instantly snapped to attention when the harpy shouted, that is, after she laughed at how bad Shadow's aim was. She raised herself up out of the water and reached for one of the many pockets strapped criss-cross to her tail. This pocket, and a couple of others, were actually large bags of holding she'd either gotten from the underwater city or 'confiscated' from adventurers, and from it, she produced a seashell wider than her own head. It was flat and curved, and rather plain-looking. But it was durable. Zelkova held it in front of her chest and began to catch the members of Caldswell's crew that had been blown off the ship by the harpy.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Kaitlyn covered Lance, letting the gust take her into the air as the flew, seeing the mermaid help the people, not sure why when she was just eating them, but she didn't trust her enough to let Lance fall into the shell, she growled, wanting to set Lance back on the ship and help, but afraid he would be in to much danger on the ship.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Taka crossed his arms in front of him and leaned forward, stoping himself from being blown away by bracing and by taking advantage of his armours wheight. As he braced himself he saw his saw his bag come sliding to him, so he quicly grabed it but to his dismay, the shear force of the wind opended it and his sake bottels came rolling out and went splashing off deck into the water. He looked at the in shock, then turned and looked the harpy straight in the eyes, and roared ``MY SAKE! YOU DAMN OVER GROWN TURKEY ILL WAS GOING EASY ON YOU EARLIER...`` and reached in his bag pulling out a kabuto and menpo (helmet and mask) and puting it on, as well as reaching deep in his bag pulled out a collapsable Naginata (A pole with a curved blade at the top) He extended it and gripped it tight, glaring at her. He then ran forward with surprising speed for someone injured and armoured crying out load ``...but by the seven spears of shizugatake ill make you pay!!!" As he closed in on her he leaped forward swinging his spear from up high and made a slashing arc down diagonally followed by a fury of thrust,stabs and swings. The battle crazed look in his lavender eyes was back, and he hadn't been like this in awhile either.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Nihlus barely had time to fall backwards sliding forward on his knees like some rock and roll guitarist as he let go of his control of the water once it hit the harpy and quickly rolled to the side away from the harpy but closer to the center of the ship. And was hit with the blast of her wind from her wing and thrust his sword into the deck and anchored himself in place until the wind subsided before he stood back up watching Taka attacking the harpy with what looked like to him a halberd only designed differently. Gave a tug at his sword and noticed it wouldn't budge his eye twitched at such a juvenile mistake and made a note to not do that again as he put an ice barrier around it to prevent anyone else from grabbing it.

"Well then looks like I get to play with my Ice a little more" Nihlus muttered as his arms that were already covered in ice began to shape into points on his arm before he started jabbing at the harpy firing five icicles before rushing towards the harpy arms to the side as the ice started to gather on his arm into a point as sharp as glass but strong as steel all down his arm. Freezing the air around his arms to sub-zero temperatures before swinging his arms up in varying arcs directed at the harpy. But always in a way so that they would not hit Taka doing that four times before reaching the harpy again and went to duck under her wings aiming to get close to her legs and dislodge her from the ship by attacking them.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:02 am

THe harpy took the brunt of most of the attacks performed by the two warriors, but due to their small size compared to her, none of their attacks were lethal. They did to a fair amount of damage, however, causing the harpy to become covered in cuts and scrapes. The harpy finally decided she'd had enough, saying, "Oh, fuck this, I'm outa' here!" as she took back into the sky and flew off, both her body and her pride in shambles.

Meanwhile, Zelkova poured all the men in her shell back onto the deck, then caught a whiff of the sake in the water. Curious, she lapped up the sake-water for a taste, and was quite impressed. ducked down into the water to begin breathing the sake through her gills, which for some reason made her brain hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:14 am

(oops I checked the posts and typed something quite long but Nyaha's post beat me too it xD)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 am

(I'm so sorry!! D: Please forgive me! TT.TT)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:29 am

(Man, have I been busy. Lots of RL stuff and all.)

Raimi sighed in relief and waved a hand. Katchi expanded back up to a good size, though one smaller than the harpy's full size, before releasing her at the current size. "Now that the other is gone, do your job and protect us, or you and Katchi will get to be best friends," he told her. Katchi took the form of a small band around her ankle as a reminder. Sekaki relaxed and sat down, trying to relax. Raimi went to checking on the remainning members.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 am

(me forgives you. ^_^)

"Uh, well... that was fun!" He said in a sarcastic manner and streched his arms and legs and finding that he had a few bruises from all the rolling and falling. He then walked back inside the ship holding his back. Damn, that fall onto that shell felt like it almost broke my back, wait... "A Shell!" He shouted but not as loud. I can't believe that thing stopped from from falling into the water but even though it probably heard what I shouted... "Hmph... hang on wheres..." He checked his pockets for that postcard that he previously had but he couldn't find it. "No... NO! I... I couldn't have lost it!" T-that was the only thing I had left from my family... He fell to his knees, Why did I come along to all this... t-these dreams that we all have had... they have to just be a coincidence... "D...damn h-here I am talking to myself, making my problems get in front of me which could risk the people's lives on the ship..." He slowly got back to his feet and looked for a place to sit down. Maybe... maybe my dreams are telling me that I don't have a purpose to live for... but... "Ah well if i'm better off dead, so be it." He said to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 am

(Nyaha wants the harpy gone. Whether Katchi eats her or you let her escape, and to be honest, I'd prefer the latter, I don't want to have to play another character.)

Without a moment's hesitation, the freed harpy immediately attempted an escape, wanting anything but to have to protect these people. She flapped her wings as hard as she could and used her free talon to claw at her ankle in an effort to get the psycho-mutant thing off of her.

Meanwhile, Zelkova lifted her head out of the water, and felt something on her nose. She fixed her eye on it. A letter. It probably belonged to one of the humans she caught. She picked it off her face and raised herself up to the side of the ship, folding her arm and resting her face on the side of the Kira II. "Hey, did someone lose a letter?" she inquired, holding the paper up in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 am

Lance shook his head softly, staring at the mermaid as Kaitlyn landed on the ship deck, setting him down. "Not mine at all." He said softly as he felt a slap on the back of his head. "Ow, don't hit me!"

"Don't stare at her like she is some kind of freak, or maybe you think she is prettier than me." Kaitlyn said giving him a death glare.

"No no I promise it wasn't either." He said nervously, laughing awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

Before the harpy had a chance to escape Nihlus spotted their tinniest member Tisem and quickly sent a jet of water up to wash him off the harpy before she could leave with him in tow. making the little neera land on top of a barrel and smiled to himself thinking: Well there's my good deed for the day. as he watched the harpy fly off bruised and beaten if for just the moment. Though at hearing the ruckus from Raimi and what looked like a person sized harpy Nihlus only shook his head. Either she would get away or she would be stuck with them, either way Nihlus had enough dealing with harpies for the day let someone else deal with them.

"Is everyone alright?" he asked loud enough to be heard as he walked back to his sword still frozen in ice. Discounting the ones that damn mermaid and those harpies ate. Nihlus thought bitterly at those losses this early into their journey.

"Caldswell can we get a head count of the remaining crew? I fear we may be short a few men and it would do well to find out whose missing so we can remember them and tell their families their fate when we return." Nihlus said unfreezing his sword and managing to dislodge it from the deck and put it back into its sheath as his ice armor melted making one puddle on the deck that quickly went to the water canteens at his sides.

(OC: Not an actual head call or roll call but just one so the group knows how many people have been lost so far in this encounter.)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Meanwhile Shadow was sitting on something rather uncomfortable but it never mattered, he was busy lost in thought when he heard the words of "a letter" he quickly got to his feet knowing that it probably was his. Well, that's a relief, someone has found it... but that voice... "Damn, it was that mermaid who found it... but I have to get it back even if it has something bad on it, it is still the last thing from my family..." He sighed and he walked out of the ship to recieve it. He quickly looked at where the mermaid was then put his head down and laid eyes on no one. As he approached the mermaid he stood close to her but had his back turned. "T-that belongs to me..." He said quietly hoping to recieve it and quickly walk back inside the ship.

(sorry if it seems like i'm overposting. sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 am

(Not at all, Ultimate. ^_^ Thank you for your continued interest!)

"Already done, Nihlus," Caldswell said. "We have lost five men so far." Calswell didn't like the prospect of losing anyone's lives, but in a place like Felarya, he'd learned such a thing was inevitable. The only thing he could do was push forward, for their sake, and for that of those still alive. "If I could kill myself once for every man lost, I would. But I'm afraid I've only got two of my nine lives left." He then laughed heartily, using humor to attempt to raise the spirits of the men. Caldswell's crew knew what was at stake in this quest; their captain had given them the choice whether or not they'd wanted to come along with him before they'd left the docks. They appreciated their captain's value of their lives, as well as the fact that he wouldn't be purturbed too harshly by the loss of a few.

Zelkova looked at the darkly-clothed man who stood facing away from her. "HIM again." Zelkova thought for a moment. He didn't like her. So to approach her just to get back a piece of paper must mean it's really important to him. Perhaps she could use this chance to get some answers. "In that case, I'm not giving it back so easy," Zelkova told him, closing her eye. "I want to know a few things first." But then a thought occurred. Perhaps she'd best apologise for her actions earlier before she go making any hauty demands. She raised herself up and bowed her head. "But first I want to apologize. Those people I ate? I'm really sorry for that." She then sighed. "I let my instincts get the better of me. Really, I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Kaitlyn shook her head at Zelkova, smiling a little. "Don't be to ashamed, it is your instincts as you said, just remember this and learn from it, not everyone who decided not to eat others can just do it flawlessly, mourn their lives, and learn." She said trying to be encouraging to her, not wanting someone to feel bad.

"One question, uh Caldswell right? Where are you exactly voyaging to?" He asked him, a tad interested on becoming part of the crew, it had been a while since he had felt such a rush of excitement, and he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am

Cazut had been knocked out for a few seconds, being knocked into the railing of the ship. He woke up long enough to hear Zelkova's apology about eating the men. He staggered up to his feet and walked towards the railing where Zelkova was, "I have something that could help those men you ate if they're still alive. It'll...come to the point of an upchuck, but at least they'll be alive. Your choice, Zelkova." He leaned against the rail slightly, "I really hate birds."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Zelkova thought about it. Throwing up the men? Well it would show that she was serious about her feeling bad. "But throwing up?? Ehhh...." She then let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine. I'll do it. So do you just want me to open my mouth or something?" In her distraction. Zelkova put Shadow's letter down on the deck.

"We're heading to the Topazial Sea," Caldswell answered Lance. "Why do you ask? Do you mean to join us? I'll admit, we could use a few extra hands around here."
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:23 pm

"Huh?", Tisem said as he slowly picked his head up to look around, dazed from landing on the barrel. He wasn't sure what exactly happened, except they had apparently beaten the Harpies. There did seem to be quite a few members of the crew missing though.

Then something terrifying to Tisem caught his eye. "SQUEAK! A fairy!", Tisem yelled as he jumped up and scurried down the barrel. He quickly got on the side of the barrel opposite the fairy and poked his head out.

"Wha...What....is....sh...she doing here?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next