Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Lance nodded to Caldswell, smirking softly. "Yes both of us would love to, it has been to long since we have traveled with others, so consider us on board." He said holding out his hand to him, ready to shake on it.

"I uh, am just here?" She said giggling softly. "I am not going to hurt any of you, that man over there is actually my Fiance, I don't eat humans, I protect them."
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:02 pm

"No way! I didn't sign up to travel with a fairy! Y...You people put me in a bottle!", Tisem shouted, looking quite fearful of the situation. "Where's the rest of the crew anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 pm

While the mermaid was distracted Shadow saw that she put the paper on the deck of the ship... but he didn't run to go get it. Well... I could go get it but i'm a bit curious on what those questions are going to be... He looked around and he could see the smallest person on board the ship, he looked quite frightened. Hmm I don't blame him for being scared, this thing alltogether is probably a big waste of time... He then turned his head once more to where the mermaid was, he didn't catch Cazut's last sentance and he could see the mermaid was interested in him. "What is happening here? I didn't really listen to what you two where saying..." He said finally speaking.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 am

"If your going to get her to up chuck those men then they are going to need medical attention regardless of what shape they are in." Nihlus said walking to Cazut not wanting to look at the mermaid until she returned those men. And even then he wouldn't trust being anywhere near her while in the water, which made Nihlus just a little upset as he liked swimming every now and then if for no other reason then it allowed him a chance to enjoy some 'fun'.

"Again I have a few supplies to ease some of their pains, but unless we have a full medical facility on board they will be bed ridden for the rest of the journey until we hit port. If we hit port." Nihlus said already heading back inside at a fast walk almost jogging to grab his supplies to be ready for the return of the few eaten men. And slowed once near Tisem trying to think of something to say to the neera to calm him down but figured that he still wouldn't listen to him and continued inside, hoping Shadow didn't do anything to get them all killed in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:42 am

Ugh, she's going to be worthless or worse. Raimi sighed. "Katchi, have your fun, then let her go. She gets to live," he shouted, adding the last bit quickly. Katchi proceeded to expand herself into weapons to beat the harpy up for a few minutes before falling off and going back underwater, leaving the harpy mostly unharmed. Raimi turned to the group forming around near the mermaid. "It might not be enough, but I'll help them," he said, turning and snapping his fingers toward Sekaki. She quickly came to his side and asked in a shy, timid voice, "What do you need?" "Get the medkit, please." She nodded and pulled the bottom of her shirt, giving a brief, small glimpse of her rather well endowed chest before she put her hand into her shirt. After a good 30 seconds, she took out a good sized box. "This one?" "Yes. Thank you." She handed it to him, and he put it on the ground and sat down. "Since time is of the essence, let's get going." Sekaki decided at that moment to lay on his back, prompting a sigh from him.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

Takamoto, grieving for the loss of his beloved sake, was completely oblivious to what was going on. He looked into the river over the rail with a glum look on his face. "sniff,sniff...how is a warrior to fight without his alcohol..?" he said to himself. After some time he then turned around, removed his helmet and mask and tucked it under his arm, looking to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:17 pm

After taking a few hits from the strange morphing thing, she realized that the man was controlling it and had let her live. She looked to Raimi hesitantly, then decided it best if she caught back up with her leader and took off.

Caldswell meanwhile took Lance's hand in his powerful grip and shook it heartily, practically throwing Lance into the air with how hard he shook. He then gave a hefty laugh, and said, "Glad to hear it!" He then heard what Nihlus said. "What sort of vessel do you think this is, man?! Of course we have a full medical facility!" He then took up his magic staff and pounded it on the floor twice, sending electric shocks through the boards and into the ship. Suddenly, all the wood from the deck near the bow of the ship was shot into the air, revealing a steel floor beneath it. This floor then gave way to a box-like shape rising from the the ship, with doors that opened to reveal a stairway to a medical facility inside the hull. "Take the men in there once they arrive. That is where they can be treated." Caldswell was once again mighty impressed with how handy this ship of his was. But it only figured, as he and his daughter had built it themselves, and they'd found ways to include everything a superb ship should have to accommodate those on board. It wasn't just a great ship, it was his treasure, the value of which was second only to that of his daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:56 pm

"This ship is quite state of the art isn't it?" Lance said in a bit of surprise, having thought it was a simple ship. "I am proud to be on board it in that case."

"As am I, how did you come across this ship?" Kaitlyn asked Caldswell, trying to act normal, like one of them, hoping most of them would accept her, but knowing not all of them would.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Caldswell was happy to finally get to brag about it to someone, Kaitlyn having brought the subject up. "I didn't come across the Kira II. No, I made her. With my own hands, and that of my daughter. We built her together, adding in everything we could think of. She can stand any test the tides throw at her. She even has a magical anchoring system that redirects the flow of water around her hull." He then lied face down on the deck, giving his ship as big a hug as he could muster. "We even named her after my daughter, Kira. Thus she came to be known the Kira II!" He then remembered the words of his daughter and said them aloud: "As everyone knows, the sequel is never better than the original." Tears found their way to Caldswell's eyes and he began sobbing joyfully in rememberance of all the good times he's had in life thanks to his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm

"Is anyone even listening to me?!?!" Tisem asked jumping up and down frantically.

"She's. A. FAIRY! We can't trust her! It's only a matter of time before you see people start disappearing. Poof. And I'll be stuck in some bottle with a dumb label like "cute wittle mousey" with smiley faces drawn all over it!"

Tisem sat down and curled into a ball, seemingly trapped within a memory of past, holding his tail tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

"Why don't you just trust her before I put you in a jar?" He said to him harshly, feeling a hard slap across his face.

Kaitlyn frowned after hitting him sighing. "Sorry, he has a temper, I hope you can find it in your heart to trust me, cause I will not hurt you." She said smiling, turning back to Caldswell. "That is a heartwarming story, I am so happy you have got to share such good memories with your family."
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Cazut looked slightly at the mermaid, "Open your mouth and say ah. It's not going to taste bad or anything. I promise this." As he spoke, he started opening a fanny-style pack on the back of his belt. He set down a rolled up mat and then grabbed a pill bottle. He took two pills out and shook them inside his hand. He waited slightly for Zelkova's mouth to open.

Cazut heard Nihlus, "I know that. Always come prepared for emergencies. A rule number one for a traveler." He kicked the mat and it rolled out across the deck of the ship. There were various drugs, utensils, bandages, and so on inside of it. It was a few feet long, but held many things. Cazut smiled, "They're labeled on the top so you know what they are. Can you help oversee their care, Nihlus?"
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Oh I see what is happening here, that... thing is gonna attempt to throw up the eaten crew... He then looked to where the paper was on the ship and decided to pick it up and place it in hs pocket, just in case the mermaid would end up throwing up on the ship next to where the paper was. Then Shadow heard the same voice from the smallest guy from before. Only he got a bit angry from what the new person said to him so he decided to walk up to Lance to say something. "Hmph hey! I don't care if that fairy or... thing says that you have a bad temper. You can't just say that to people like him!" Shadow pointing at Tisem. "So why don't you both get some distance away from him!" Shadow said, he remembered standing up to one of his friends against a bully when he was young and Shadow made that bully run because of what he said to him. "Or..." Shadow got his weapon out holding it at his side when it was back in it's cube form and he looked like he was about to change it into something. "If that ...thing says that you have a bad temper then, you haven't seen mine" He looked at Lance in the eyes and he was rather furious.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:23 am

Lance was calm through his entire barrage of threats, already having felt bad for snapping at Tisem, but then the word "thing" ran though his ears he almost exploded, reaching for his sword as his face cringed in anger, a hand being placed on the hilt of the blade he he was reaching for to prevent him from drawing it, the other holding his other arm behing his back.

"Don't you dare start a scene here Lance, your temper has already gotten us in enough trouble in the past I figured you would have learned by now, I can stick up for myself, and I can protect myself better than you can, if I wasn't here your hot head would have gotten you killed a long time ago, and it probably would have been at the hands of a human not a predator." She said softly, all in a very calm serene tone, her voice never rising above normal level either. "I apologize to you, uh, sir for my Fiance's rather rash behavior, needless to say I am a bit displeased that you do not trust me, after I risked my life to try and help you, but I do understand why you do not, I just want to get along, and be able to work as a unit, and conflicts between crew members like this is not a way to survive." She said trying to talk sense into both of them, had always valued all sentient life to an almost obsessive extent, and disliked fighting.

"I am sorry I caused a distraction from your conversation with the Captain..." Lance said as Kaitlyn gave him a glare.

"I think you should apologize to that poor man, he has obviously been through some serious trama and you had no sympathy for him because of your own protectivness, words don't hurt me Lance." She said letting him go, sighing as she waited for him to apologize.

"What is your name?" Lance said hesitantly to the Tisem, having been taught by his parents to always use a persons name when addressing them.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 am

"Yeah I can over see to there health just get that over sized fish to spit up our men. Before they get to the point where we scare Tisem with how they look if they spend to long in her." Nihlus said returning with his own supplies and waiting beside Cazut ready to start treating the men for acid burns and whatever else may be wrong with them having grabbed a few of his own and Cazuts supplies.

"Speaking of which can some one make sure he isn't seriously hurt? And standing there shouting is not going to do anything good for him Shadow best to just help him snap out of whatever bad memory he's in." Nihlus hoped Shadow didn't do anything stupid or crazy like he had planned to do earlier. Nihlus didn't like fairies either seeing how he had one that constantly annoyed the hell out of him every chance she got so he could sorta understand how Tisem felt about a fairy being on board the ship.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 am

While Caldswell laid on the floor and bawled his eyes out in his memories, Zelkova nodded to Cazut and lowered her head to the side of the ship, opening her mouth nice and wide. She hoped Cazut would hurry up, as her mouth was drying out rather quickly. Any who saw into her maw might note that she has a normal-sized tongue, not a long froggish one like others of her kind.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

"I'm.....I'm Tisem......", he said nervously, still curled up in a ball on the floor of the ship.

He slowly regained his composure as he picked himself up, turning to look around, and caught a full view of Zelkova's gaping maw, who was actually opening her mouth up on his side of the ship.

"I.....I.......I........", he stuttered for a moment, eventually collapsing as he fainted from the shock.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Cazut quickly throws the pills into Zelkova's mouth, not even flinching in the slightest when he sees her maw. He had seen worse on worse planets with some terrible people. He back away a bit once the pills landed inside her mouth, "Now Zelkova, this will turn any current stomach acid into water then you'll upchuck. This is safe both for you, and the men you ate. After your stomach is empty, everything will be back to normal. I think you should find food for the time." He smiles, "If we need you, we'll call for you. It's probably best that way anyways so you don't lose yourself to hunger by accident."

Cazut knelt down and found some gauze with gel packs. He looked to Nihlus, "Get ready. The second she swallows, those pills will take effect. I'm not sure what the condition will be, but the water should help clean the burns since it's medicinal. I'm not sure how well though." He waits to see what Zelkova and Nihlus do next.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Zelkova hesitantly swallowed the pills, then voluntarily spat up the water and the men rather gently. As a mermaid, she was no stranger to swallowing water and as such was able to spit it up easily. She lifted herself over the deck and opened her mouth, dropping the men on deck as gently as she could. The men shivered both from the cold air and from the disturbing ordeal they had just gone through. Zelkova then removed a seashell from one of the pockets on her tail and began licking it.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Nihlus was waiting for the men to come up when he saw Zelkovia come closer with her mouth open. The thought that she might try to eat them as well did briefly cross his mind but after resting his hand on his sword reassured himself he had his own way out of a situation like that. Nodding at Cazuts question he waited and as the men came out went to their side making sure to grab some cloth to dry them off. Their burns weren't horrible and the men seemed to be in a good condition if a little wet and covered in some minor burns, doing his best to clean them up as best he could. Covering their burns with the various items arrayed on Cazuts roll with his own medicines. Nihlus was pretty much solely focused on ensuring that they were all right that he excluded anything that did not pertain to the treatment of the men before him.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Shadow simply just stared at the men that where being treated for their burns. He almost went sick himself. "I hope I.... Never see something like that again..." He then looked back to Tisem but he appeared to have fainted. "Uh, you... ok Tisem?" Shadow folded his arms. Ah he will be ok... He then thought that he might as well help the chucked out crew. He walked over to them. "Uh... can I help with anything? I might as well do something than nothing."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Lance sighed when he feinted, whispering an apology as he walked over to the men, sighing heavily as he looked to the emotional state. "Pretty tramatizing isn't it?" He said softly as Kaitlyn nodded in agreement.

"Yea, I don't blame them though, it is terrible." She said sadly, looking to them as she held Lance's hand, wishing she could do something, but she would only scare them. "You almost knew how it felt." She said managing a smirk to Lance.

"Yea well it was your fault for hiding me in your mouth, think you'd have a bigger brain than that." He said joking with her, smirking smugly.

"It was either that or my sister would have given you a very poor room she has for rent, next time I'll let her if you are so opposed to me hiding you, would you have prefered my cleavage?" She smirked perversly.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:12 pm

(Okay, listen up, here's the plan: I'd like for the ship to make a sort of 'pit stop' on hte riverbank to take care of those wounded in the battle and the men Zelkova ate. While the Kira II heads for shore, Caldswell will share some stories about his daughter, and you guys can reply to that by stating how your characters react to the stories, or just some of them, or if they aren't listening to them, state what your character is doing/thinking about elsewhere on the ship. Then Caldswell will ask the PCs' (players' characters) what it is that they're questing for, giving your characters the chance to tell him and the rest of the PCs what they saw in their dreams, or otherwise have them state that they don't want to talk about it or something. After we reach the shore, I'd like to invite Roxanne in as a guest predator to accost you guys on land. Is everyone dandy with this decision?

Also what the hell happened to that professor guy Shadow saved? X33 Anyone seen him? Did Beefy just forget about this RP?)
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 pm

(Sure anythings fine by me)
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:01 pm

(sounds good to me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next