Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:36 am

(sounds alright to me nyaha)
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 am

(Okay, I'm going to start it off then. I want everyone included thus far to post once and ONLY once before they reach the shore, okay?)

Caldswell decided it was time they all took a rest before they went on downriver, after all there was an area coming up soon that might prove treacherous on their way to the sea. "Look alive, men!" he shouted as he picked himself up off the floor, "We're going to take a short rest along the shore! Standby for docking!" He took his place at the helm and turned the ship exactly 53 degrees to the right side, aiming the ship for the riverbank. As the paddle-wheels on the sides turned and pushed the Kira II along it's new course, Caldswell began to tell the members of the group a few stories about his daughter, Kira. One of the stories he told them was about the time she made her first friend, which wasn't until she was about thirteen years old. She brought a boy about her age home one day after she had been out trying to make one of her self-made toys work for her. Apparently, the boy had made Kira drop the toy on the ground by accident, and it had smashed to peices, so she made him carry the broken object home for her. The boy was rather timid, and Kira could easily threaten him into doing what she wanted, but at the same time the boy didn't seem to mind that. It was probably because he'd been alone for some time himself, and despite how different the two of them were, they soon became the best of friends, and taught each other numerous things. The boy taught Kira how to be accepting of others, and Kira taught him how to be determined and courageous. Caldswell told this story with very much the feeling of a proud father. It was easy for anyone to see that he missed his daughter, despite how he kept a stiff upper lip about it. The crew had also gathered around to listen as well. By this point the ship was running smooth enough anyway.

When he was done telling stories, he inquired as to why the group wanted to travel to the Topazial Sea. He'd been with them so long, yet he still had no idea what their quest was for.

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm

"Me? Well I am simply here for the adventure, the excitement of it all, and to actually talk to people besides Kaitlyn." He said chuckling softly, looking to Kaitlyn.

"Well most humans do not accept me around them, but you all are at least tolerating me, all I want from this is to be around humans, know how you feel, work as you do, your goals are my goals." She said seriously, smiling to them.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 pm

"Hmm... well if you want to know why I decided to come, well... I don't even know really... i'm just a lad who got sucked into this big thing and ended up in this world and shortly later had dreams of something i'm not certain of... but I decided to think on what these dreams where telling me and I ended up finding that inn or where ever we all met and thats how i'm here..." He thought back to when he was last on his world but tried to think of something else, if he thought of some thing for a certain time he would end up wondering on whatever he is thinking of for ages, he will even take action like with the mermaid and shouting at Lance before. A tear came down his face but he quickly wiped it off. "A-anyway my dreams... I would always see a certain member of my family in them, f-for some reason I saw my sister alot in them... I would rather not talk on what happened to them but... if I could see just at least one of them again then... i'd have another purpose for living." He got up and took his hoodie/jacket off and holded it tightly, he also turned his back and sat down again trying to not show his face because of the massive scar he had on his fore head. It was also the reason he would always have his hood up too. "Soo... anyone else have an interesting story?" He mumbled. "Oh uh... Lance... sorry for shouting at you earlier... also sorry uh... Kaitlyn for calling you a "thing"..." He said looking at the couple slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Tisem, who had awoken from feinting some time ago, timidly climbed the top of a nearby barrel. He tried to speak loud enough for everyone to hear him. "I....I just hope to find something.......anything that can help me find my sister. You see, before I arrived in Negav, I used to live in a small village in the forest. One day......well one day something terrible happened that I'd rather not talk about and I lost her. Ever since, I've had dreams that she's still out there somewhere, maybe even looking for me.

*Tisem stopped talking looking solemnly out toward the sky.*
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am

"Well if your remember from your rescuing your drunken friend. We were originally discussing about these weird recurring dreams that each of us shared though with slight variations. Albeit a few here are not from that original group and have there own reasons. Those you meet at the tavern/ inn whatever were originally here to find out why those dreams persisted on having us come out to the Topazial Sea. Each of us I will presume saw something special that pertained to them in their dreams like I did with variations across the different dreams. I myself am after a book, a book that has eluded me and only thus far has shown itself in this dream. Whether it is a trap or not I am not certain though chances are it is. But the chance to finally find this book is enough to warrant the risk for what I stand to gain from it. That is my purpose for coming here." Nihlus said after ensuring the men he was taking care of would survive until their ship made land fall and stopped for the night.

"If it is alright with you Caldswell. I would prefer to spend the eve above deck rather then below deck in the bunks. I tend to find that there's something rather peaceful about the water at night." Nihlus said standing up from where he had been kneeling next to one of Caldswell's crew and looked to the neko.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Raimi listened in on everyone, halfheartedly wishing he had some personal space right about now, given that Sekaki had decided to climb on his back and get a piggyback ride before falling asleep.
"You must be a proud father. She sounds like a good girl," he said to Caldswell, shifting Sekaki slightly. "Never had any want to be a dad myself. Too dangerous for the kid, and most of the few women who ever seemed to express interest in me are horrible choices," he added, smiling and motioning in the general direction of Katchi. he turned to look at Sekaki before continuing. "She's got abandonment issues. Really bad ones. He older sister took care of her, but never really cared about her, and, when it started being even a slight hassle to her to keep her alive, left her out in some forest. No food, no water, left asleep, so no trail or map, no equipment, you get the idea. Not even a good set of clothes. Clung to me, and now I can't keep her away. I tried. She refuses to even sleep away from me. Forces me to share a bed." He sighed, looking back. "Anyways, I'll keep my motives to myself. I don't feel open enough to talk about that. It's unlike me to talk about my past at all." He looked down, thinking hard about something. After a full minute, he looked back up. "Hey, if anything happens to me, do me a favor. I really mean it. Take care of her. I'll do my best to keep as many people alive as I can...but if the worst happens, take her under your wing. She'll be a wreck, and it hurts me to think about it, all right?" He said, a strange softness appearing in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Zelkova rested her head in her arms on the side of the ship, keeping pace with it, and listenting to Caldswell's stories. "Kira sounds like an awesome gal," she said in admiration of one of the coolest girls, besides herself, that she's ever heard of. "I really hope I get to meet her someday." She then listened to the rest of the group tell their stories. Fairies that abstain from humans are pretty rare. She's okay. And she guessed that Shadow guy must have had some reason for hating her, maybe a mermaid ate someone close to him? And that mouse guy, she hadn't even noticed him before! In fact, she still couldn't figure out where the hell his voice was coming from. With her vision impairment she couldn't see Tisem at all. But from his and Shadow's stories, it seemed it wasn't just her that had something in her past she didn't like talking about. She put a hand on her eyepatch gently and tried to shake away the memories of that horrible day.

She then looked around for the metal-armed guy. He was so cool! She wondered what kind of story he'd tell? She bet it would be so badass. Zelkova got herself excited just thinking about it!
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Takamoto went bellow deck to his quarters where he left his bag as well as his armour. He tended to his wounds, a cut on his head and bruised ribs, on felt cracked. He wrapped the bandages tightly, and then fixed his hair, not bothering to put it up but making sure it was presentable. he then came back on deck, hearing the story's he saw that people where looking expectantly. "its...its personal..." he said, distractedly as he gazed into the water, he metal hand was clenching the ship rail tightly, making it creek.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Cazut listened to Caldswell's story slightly and closed his eyes. He had thought about settling down one day, but as old as he was, he didn't think many women would accept the fact. He listened to everyone tell their stories or say what their reasons were. He clapped his hands slightly when he could tell his story, "If you guys don't mind, I'm going to tell my full story. I'm an open book, but it's not something I'll readily admit unless I trust someone." He was simply giving a hint he trusted them and expected them to not attempt to take advantage of him. He continued, "When I was a baby, I was dropped off at the door of a human woman. She wasn't 'desirable' to men for some reason, but she had always wanted a child. She took me in happily. even though she KNEW I wasn't human. When I grew up, she sent me to a Catholic school, a form of religion from the world I was raised. They called me Satan's spawn and Child of Lucifer. Both evil figures in the religion. Eventually, it got to the point where someone nearly killed me. My mother gladly home schooled me. In my teenage years, I was thin, but faster than most people. One day however, I came home, only to find a bloody mess of what use to be my mother and a man holding a sword. I lost it and blacked out. When I awoke, the man was slaughtered. Hardly anything left but bone. I sat there for days upon days until finally I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was in the middle of a war-torn world. Ravaged and destroyed. I was frightened then, running and hiding until I passed out. Then I met my master, a swordsman with a special sword that was simply amazing. He took care of me until I was in full health then taught me how to fight. Hand-to-hand, swords, lances, staffs, and my shadow grenades. Something he picked up on when I accidentally blew up a small tree he had. I trained 'til I was about forty years old? Yes around there. I had grown quite lean and fast. One day however, an army advanced on us. The men in the same clothing as the one that had killed my mother. My master and I fought them off. There were thousands, and they're not easily killed. Even the grunts were a bit tough. We fought for maybe a day or two before they finally killed my master. I blacked out again of course. When I did awake, the army was pretty decimated. They must've made a hasty retreat because the injured and dead were still there. I just wanted to leave after I picked up this katana and 'special sword' of my master's. That's when a portal opened. It took me to another world. Ever since I've learned to control that ability, I've traveled, searching for two answers: who I was and who's hunting me. I'm in my 70's now. Quite old, eh?" Cazut had a tear, but the tear was red. He wiped it away and sighed, "As for why I came here, that's obvious. I had to know the answers to my questions." Cazut smiled, "Now as for women and children, that's the one thing NO ONE taught me. Never really cared to have any. Thought about it, but it seemed to dangerous. Ya know?"
(Holy Hell...longest message ever! By the way, Nyaha, let's talk on Windows Live when we get the chance please.)
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm

(Yes, I'd love to! ^_^ Okay, I think everyone has gone, yes? Is it time to dock?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 am

(I'm taking the silence as a yes. Here we go!)

Caldswell saw that they were approaching land, and returned to his post at the helm. "Prepare to dock!" he shouted to his men and the party. "Men, take up defensive positions! We shall be prepared for any surprises that await us at shore!" As he yelled this with his powerful voice, his men scrambled around and took up their own posts. They lined up two-abreast around the edges of the Kira II, putting lots of eyes in every direction. Zelkova heard the neko's booming voice and also kept her not-so-sharp eye out for trouble.

The Kira II came up to the shore smoothly, and Caldswell guided her parallel with the riverbank, and slowed her to a stop. He then pulled one of the levers beside the wheel and made a couple of cannons fire heavy steel claws on chains at the shore to anchor the ship in place, one at the bow, and one at the stern. He then pulled another lever and made a metal ramp extend from the same side of the ship down to dry land. He then put one of his hands on a metal rod that was jutting from the lever panel and sent electricity into it with his magic, causing a number of curved metal bars carrying some sort of fabric to extend out and over the ship from the hull underwater. Soon the ship was completely covered over by this dome of fabric, and Caldswell made his way down the ramp to shore. He looked at the fabric blocking his path. "Well, well, well! Aha hah ha ha! It seems Kira and I DIDN'T think of everything!" He exclaimed to himself, feeling sheepishly embarassed. He then used one of his sharp neko claws to tear a tall half-circle shape opening in the fabric. "I suppose I'll have to ask Naharou to patch that up with a zipper so we don't run into this problem a second time." He laughed to himself again and stepped onto land, then stood outside of the opening to let the others pass. His gentlemanly crew allowed the party to get off before them.

From below, Zelkova saw the metal bars coming out of the ship's hull, and she investigated what they might be. She looked up in between them and saw that they carried a fabric of some sort, and decided to surface to see what it looked like on the outside. But when she did so, she saw nothing of the Kira II, as the fabric was a magic cloaking material that had been installed in the ship for security purposes. Zelkova moved around to the front end of the vessel and watched as the dome of material closed around it, and rubbed her eye as she realized that an entire ship had pretty much just disappeared right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Cazut refused to leave just yet, needing stretchers to get the wounded onto land, "Hey everyone, grab blankets, shirts, and whatever you can. We need teams of two to use materials as stretchers to get the wounded onto land. Whatever you can do, do it. I'm not meaning to sound like a boss, but it'll help us get moving faster."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:07 pm

At Cazut's behest, a few pairs of Caldswell's men rushed down into the healing bay that had opened up earlier and returned with three actual stretchers, and assisted Cazut and anyone else helping him to load and transport the men onto the shore.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 am

As the crew where getting ready to leave on to the shore Shadow was still on board, he was busy putting his jacket back on. Hmm, looks like were walking now... well good I never really enjoyed that boat trip and something tells me i'm not gonna enjoy this part of the traveling... He at last put his hood up and walked off the ship onto the shore. I think i'll wait for the group to walk on and i'll walk slightly behind them He thought so he waited for the group to be ready and to go.

Last edited by The Ultimate on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:49 pm

(The trip wasn't actually going to go on foot now, so you know. This is just a stop and then they'll be back on the ship, after all they still have to take Zelky back to the sea.)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:31 pm

(ok, um just forget about that post then sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

(No! Post again godammit! Move it along!)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

(O_O ok!)

As the crew where helping the men on board Shadow watched as he put on his jacket and placed the hood over his head. I hope we don't have to leave again too soon, I didn't really enjoy that part of this boat ride... He didn't really mention that he was sea sick and he'd almost forgotten that he was and his stomach growled. He quickly put his hand on his mouth and ran to the side of the ship, leaned over and... vomited. "Ohh... did I mention to myself that I hate the water..." He eventually stopped vomiting and walked off the ship. "How long are we stopping for?" he called out wondering if someone would anser him.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Helped the crew men off load those still being taken care of onto the shore and made sure they were alright and missed seeing Shadow hurl from sea sickness. If he had he would have given him the same thing he had Reg at the start of their sea born adventure but as it was he didn't and was none the wiser as he went back up to the ship after making sure that the crewmen would be taken care of in his absence.

"Most likely for the night Shadow. So its either a night on land or on the boat." he said returning to the boat to grab a few things.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:58 am

Lance stepped off the ship, seeing that everyone else had the injured off the ship, looking around the landing spot, trying to get his land legs. He was very cautious though, feeling nervous as he had never been to this area before, mostly only sticking to places in Felarya that he knew about, though with Kaitlyn he never though he could be harmed. "Does anyone need help with anything else?" He asked the others, looking as he tried to answer his own question.

Kaitlyn was next to her lover, wanting to volunteer her help but the glares of the injured crew shut her down, most of them probably didn't want her help, after all they had almost been digested, so she understood.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:37 pm

"For the night it is!" Caldswell said. "It'll give us some time to relax on land after being on the water for so long, and before we get on the water for longer." Once everything seemed to be in order outside of his hidden ship, he returned to it and went below deck into his own quarters. Really, his own quarters weren't too much better than that of his crew or the guest quarters, which was his idea of helping him feel closer to the men. If it had been up to his daughter, he'd be in the lap of luxury whilst on the water, and in a place like Felarya, that wouldn't be good. He retired there, and took a rest in his bed. After that super-intense lightning attack he'd thrown earlier, he needed to rest and get his energy back. While he was there, his fatigue showed exponentially more than it had when he was around the party, as he'd had no want to worry them any more than they already had been. Suddenly, his ship lurched sideways and the grizzly neko was thrown from his bed and onto the floor, where he layed tired and bewildered.

Zelkova, after inspecting the Kira II's cloak in awe, returned underwater to get some rest herself, which is when she saw Shadow hanging his head over the railing. She then saw him vomit, and got totally grossed out, not to mention pissed that he was murking up her water with his slop. She slammed the hull of the Kira II with her tailfin in the hope of knocking him away from the railing so she wouldn't have to watch or something. Really, it was an impulsive and not-well-thought-out idea. The resulting lurch of the ship knocked Caldswell from his bed, as well as bent the ramp that the crew and party had been using to get on and off the Kira II. The end of the ramp that had previously connected the ship to the land now bent upwards towards the sky from about halfway up its' length.

(I'm not going to play Reg anymore because, as it stands, I don't know enough about him, and also, I'm pretty sure Falcon said he was going to be back in a month. It's been four months, so part of me doubts he's interested. That being said, if he IS still interested, there's always the option of him returning as Reg whenever he so desires.)
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Takamoto was hauling a large crate down the ramp for the crew when the ship lurched and he lost hi footing. The crate slid forward and he had to vault over it an brace his shoulder against it to slow its rapid Decent. "Agh I cant... I could really use a hand" he asked as he strained to keep it from crashing down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Tisem had quietly been prepping his own accommodations, using some tools to drill a small hole at the bottom of an empty barrel on the ship. Once inside he had set up a small tent and set up a small magical lamp that he had been given as a gift. The lamp was supposed to never to run out of oil, and it seemingly worked. Tisem curled up inside the tent, still with one eye open at the hole, making sure that fairy didn't try anything.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 am

Lance rushed over to aid him, helping him. "Damn thing is heavy." He grunted, chuckling to Takamoto.

Kaitlyn peeked over, noticing Tisem has he was hard at work, impressed with what he had done as she smiled to him, giving him a cheesy thumbs up, feeling really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next