Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Caldswell look at Zelkova's eyepatch, thinking about times past, when the kitsune approached him. He snapped back to reality and pulled a lever beside the helm, once more raising the sails so that they may be on their way. "Personally, I think we would have been better off sending the lady on her way, rather than have her tag along," Caldswell muttered to Nihlus. "I feel she may become more of a burden than we know. As big as she is, she doesn't seem to have her life's priorities yet in order."

Zelkova marvelled at how friendly many of the people on the boat had become to her, waving and exchanging greetings. The crewmen of this ship seemed a lot more at ease than that of other ships. Maybe it was their captain? After all, the leadership of one man can greatly affect the moral of those following him. She then realized that the vessel had begun to move ahead without her, and she dove under the water, frantically catching up to the Kira II so it could lead her back home. She then thought about what she'd just agreed to. What would she have to "protect" these people from? How much were they expecting from her? Would she be able to live up to that? More and more questions filled her mind as she followed underneath the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Cazut sighed and sat down silently for one moment, thinking to himself. He could tell many of his companions were uneasy about the mermaid coming with them. Though he would never say it aloud, he knew maybe that they were overreacting to the presence of someone so...large. He stood up and as Shadow walked by he gently put a hand on his shoulder, "Shadow, I'm not telling you what to do, but for your own safety, I highly recommend you get ahold of your emotions. Remain neutral in situations that could cause unease...just take my advice, plesase."
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Meanwhile, Raimi seemed to be having a one-sided conversation with Katchi. "I know you're getting hungry...Just go get some fish or something...We're in on a river, their everywhere...You can too catch one. Just go," he said, growing more annoyed as he spoke, eventually tossing Katchi's block form off into the river. The shapeshifter immediately began transforming into a more humanoid form, one which would allow easy movement through the water. She began to circle around the boat, catching a large number of fish. Raimi, however, merely relaxed and shouted down to Caldswell. "Hey, mind if I take up here for a bit? If anything, I pride myself in my eyes. I should be able to see through the water and, from up here, a long distance in general," he said, tone clearly showing he was confident in his skills and eyesight.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 am

Caldswell shouted to one of his crewmembers, asking if it was alright with him that Raimi take up the position meant to be his. The crewman seemed shocked, then angry, as he clambered up to the crow's nest. "I'm sure my eyes are just as good as yours, maybe even better!" the man challenged Raimi. "I challenge you to a game of "I Spy"! Whoever wins gets to be the Kira II's lookout!" The man seemed very sure of himself, and immediately began looking for something hard to spot before Raimi could answer. Caldswell laughed his hearty laugh, amused by the unbridled personality of his subordinate. He had made sure to hire at least a few men who could bring some personality to his ship, and he'd obviously chosen quite well.

Meanwhile, Zelkova swam along under the water, minding her own business, when some strange woman splashed down into the water and started scooping up a huge load of fish. Not to be outdone, the one-eyed mermaid set out to catch as many fish as the other girl had caught.

(Heehee, as Zelkova was inspired by Masamune Date, I came up with a nickname for her; The One-Eyed Sea Dragon. XD Coolness! Nyaha is the embodiment of creative awesomeness, yes?)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Raimi easily pointed out the object, before describing a small rock at the bottom of the river with a small patch of algae growing on it in a surprising amount of detail as his. After doing so, he took off his hat and placed it on the ground next to him. "Go have fun, and don't worry, I won't leave the boat," he said, moments before the hat was enveloped in a glow which covered it. The glow quickly spread to the shape of a human before vanishing, leaving a girl appearing to be around 16-18 standing there, her dark purple eyes staring at Raimi, almost lavender hair blowing a small bit in the breeze. She had a similar outfit to Raimi, the main differences being color (A blue and black color sceme, as apposed to his yellow and black), tailored differently, and being thoroughly wrinkled, as if slept in for a long time. She quickly bowed and introduced herself. "I am Sekaki. Pleased to meet you," she said, her voice like that of a shy child. She quickly climbed down and began to watch Katchi and Zelkova's contest.

Meanwhile, Katchi had been catching fish larger than her current size, to which her body expended to accommodate. She merely continued catching fish in her normal way, extending her body to catch them, and pulling them back and covering them before catching another, using a large number of "limbs" to grab them. After having caught easily a hundred fish, she seemed satisfied and returned to the ship's deck by climbing up the side of the ship itself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Zelkova was shocked at both the audacity of the girl as well as the manner in which she ate. After this feeling of shock came awe, as she applauded each of Katchi's caught fish with water-muffled laughter, as well as a delighted mermaid sound here and there. Zelkova was saddened, however, when Katchi left the water, as it meant that she couldn't watch her expand as she did anymore, and more important, she couldn't show off back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 pm

When Shadow noticed Cazut's hand on his shoulder he listend to what he said. He then shook of Cazut's hand with some anger left in him, "Tch, don't worry about me I can handle them but to be honest I have no trust for this thing, it may appear friendly and I know that there is many fish for it to eat but... there is just something that I can't trust. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way as I do but I really don't care if they do or not. I am keeping a close eye on that thing. So my little speech is over if anyone needs me i'll be just wondering around the ship." Shadow putting hands in his pockets and wonderd off. "Now just to try to relax somehow." Shadow said quietly to himself. He then could see the big mermaid's shadow underwater and he kept a close eye on it.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Zelkova then turned over and swam facing the surface. As she did so, she noticed one of the people on board the ship looking down in the water. Not just in the water, right at her! Well, not one to pass up an opportunity to have some fun at someone else's expense, she quicky swam straight up and burst out of the water with her mouth wide open, heading directly for Shadow. Just as she got close enough to scoop him into her mouth, she stopped dead, while still keeping pace with the Kira II.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 am

Once the ship was moving again Nihlus left bridge and began to walk slowly to the midships and the forward mast. Disregarding the argument between Raimi and his companion and taking note of Cazut talking with their youngest member Shadow, Nihlus began to feel like an idiot for wanting the kid to come along. Maybe Dorri had been right in saying that it would be best for him to remain behind, yet if there was one thing the youth had going for him he made things... interesting with his mood swings however annoying they could be at times. Everyone seemed at the moment to be doing fine by themselves Reg stood still near the rails watching the mermaid. While Raimi was up in the Crow's Nest with supposedly another companion of his and a member of Caldsewll having an "I Spy" challenge for who would be look out for the ship. Cazut and Shadow had finished their talk and Cazut stared after shadow probably to see if his words would stick with the kid while Shadow looked over the rails more then likely at the mermaid like Reg was. Though Nihlus didn't see either Dorri or Tisem come aboard the ship he assumed Dorri was around somewhere doing whatever it was she did while Tisem was probably with Reg hiding from the giant mermaid and the crew. Takamoto also stood near the railings tinkering with his mechanical arm. Believing that the railings had enough people near them Nihlus resigned himself to leaning against the forward mast and kept a close eye on those he was traveling with and their proximity to the edge of the ship.

Seems as is if everyone is keeping their eye on our giant underwater swimming acquaintance so best keep an eye on them just in case. Nihlus thought to himself and opened one of his canteens tied to his side filled with water and began practicing with it, using his magic he made it circle around him as well as in front of him and several other manners of movements.

Until he heard the loud splash of water coming from where everyone was starring and saw the mermaid rising out of the water mouth open at Shadow. Fearing the worst Nihlus grabbed at his sword and using his water wrapped it around Shadow's waist and tried to pull him away from the railings. But just as he was half way done unsheathing his sword when the mermaid stopped in mid grab and smiled at Shadow as if nothing was wrong.

"Damn it to slow... she almost had him until she stopped herself!" Nihlus berated himself at being slow surely time away from the life of sailing and the dangers of the sea had made him slow.

"Hey mermaid! Next time you wish to play like that due me a favor and don't do it!" Nihlus growled sheathing his sword and returning to what he had been doing leaning against the mast and returned his water back to its canteen and breathed a heavy sigh giving off a small cloud of mist and shook his head.

"No idea why something so large would consider pretending to try and eat someone as play... as a suggestion to all please don't tempt our giant friend to play in that particular manner again. You all may think you can take her on your own but you more then likely wont if she's fast enough to grab and run. Mermaids are only just one of many reason you don't hear of many fantastic adventure's of sailing as you do of adventurer's exploring the jungle." Nihlus suggested really not wanting to go threw another encounter with a giant sea creature as he had on his many other trips to sea.

(OOC: ROLL CALL! Can we get a bump from those who are able to reach their computer's please? Just curious as to who's active and who is being preoccupied by life matters I know Falcon Judge and space_samurai are gone for the moment. So where is everyone else? And I apologize if I sound like an arse or impatient twit to anyone. sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 am

(Though I'm a bit busy to respond at this exact moment, I say I to being present.)
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 am

(I know what you mean, Walking. O.o There's at least one more character I haven't heard from since the crew got on the boat, Dorri. Nyaha is here, I'm on almost every day.)

Reg, shocked at the sudden appearance and apparent attack of the mermaid, also reacted much slower that he usually would, and ended up falling on his back. He then looked back to the giantess, who had stopped just short of Shadow, and sighed a breath of relief. After that came harsh embarassment. Somehow, he felt as though his age was beginning to catch up with him the longer he was on board the Kira II.

Zelkova giggled a deep-pitched giggle at the reaction of those on the boat. "Heehee, you guys are so easy!" she told them. "But I know when enough is enough. I promise you don't have to worry about me doing anything like that again." She bowed politely before excusing herself underneath the water once again.

Caldswell seemed to be the least shocked of anyone on board. In fact, he seemed amused. "That's what you get for teasing a girl like her," he shouted over to Shadow. "I'd suggest you try to let your past go before it creates more problems." The grizzly neko then took a quick head count. Thirteen, fourteen...Someone's missing. "Man overboard!!" Caldswell shouted at the top of his lungs. His crewmembers proceeded to do the same., and soon the decks of the ship were abuzz with life and panic. The sails once again came down, and the Kira II came to a halt.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 am

Takamoto waved at the purple eyed and haired girl who came from Raimi' hat and returend to what he was doing. He had been humming the tune to a popular pop song with and 80's vibe to it from his home planet, as he did some minor maintnence, he had be completley engrosed in what he was doing when zelkova came crashing out of the water towards shadow. As this happend his left arm flailed back twisting into a impossible position, as he saw her stop and smile he jerked his arm back and qucily lowerd his hat low over his face to hide a look of surpries. When he composed himself he continued his humming and tinkering until Cladswell shouted man over board, Takamoto moved qucily, drawining his Katana and leaning over the railing to look down into the water. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." He said out loud, eyes searching the water, then the sky.

(yea im kinda here,)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 am

(forgot to mention that i'm on mostly everyday too.)
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

Tisem picked his head up, having previously been curled up and sleeping after he realized the giant mermaid was of no threat to the crew. Besides, he figured she was far too big to have interest in eating him anyway. It was the smaller predators he was worried about.

"Huh? Overboard? Who?", Tisem shouted, although his voice didn't carry very far at all.

(School started back, but I'm still checking up on this from time to time, I'll try to post more)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Caldswell shouted to the crew, asking them to find who had fallen overboard. The crewmembers looked all around over the sides of the ship, but none of them could find him. Around that time, cries for help began to come from somewhere in the water, yet none of the nekos crewmembers seemed able to find the man.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:48 pm

(I'm here, just busy. School just started back here, so I'm more busy than usual.)

Raimi had already begun searching the water, Katchi had jumped in to search, and Sekaki had sat down near the back of the ship, looking behind the boat, though was most likely not looking that hard.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Nihlus was just starting to return to his previous state of alertness before the Zelkova played her little trick on Shadow. However, as soon as Caldswell called man over board Nihlus was back up to high alert and joined the others in the search for the missing person unable to spot the man Nihlus was looked for Zelkova. If she really was going to be of help to them and not just leaning on them to find her own way back home then this should be a good enough test to prove she really had meant to help them.

"Hey Zelkova! If you can still hear me we got a man in the water! Can you find him for us!" Nihlus shouted out quickly then turned to Caldswell "Captain! Permission to leave the ship and search for the missing man?" Nihlus asked readying himself in case he got the go ahead. Raimi's little shape shifting friend may have been a good swimmer but Nihlus had made it a point to never let a person suffer death by drowning a horrible a fate if there ever was. Barely hearing the shouts Nihlus tensed up ready to spring into the water, using his magic he coated himself in his own personal water armor that would help him swim faster through the water as well as give him much needed air to breath under water. All he needed was the word "go" and Nihlus would be off like a fish into the water.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Well if somebody is overboard i'm definatley sure that mermaid has something to do with that but... I can't jump to conclusions quickly. Shadow began looking over the rails to see if he could spot anything underwater but he could'nt. Then he could hear cries for help and he could just make out where they were coming from. Well what can I do to help? Jump in... no I can't but I just have this feeling to do so. Wait what about this weapon could this do any thing??? If I remember right it can change to whatever weapon you want, but what can I change it into to so it can help... "Think Shadow think! What if I made the weapon into a grappling, lasso thing so I could attach to the rail and climb down and up again if I find him." So how do I actually make this cube thing change exactly... what if I just concentrate my thoughts to what I want... ok. "Hmmm..." Shadow holded the cube and he concentrated until the cube flashed brightly for a few seconds then it faded and what he had in his hands was a long steel rope thing with a grapple at one end and a belt to attach to him at the other. " Ok just put this on me... now lets do it." He said confidently and then at the corner of his right eye he spotted something in the water not far from the ship. He then attached the grapple on the rail and climbed over and down the ship slowly. He reached near the water and saw the person that fell overboard. "Let's hope I can still swim good like I did years ago in that short triathelon thing I did a few years ago." Shadow smiled. Then he then started to swim over to the not so distant figure, after a few seconds Shadow noticed the rope he had was running out but just as he got to the last part of the rope he managed to grab the crew member. "Now... just got to... make it back" Shadow panted and he put his arm over him and pulled the rope back to the ship. I can't believe I just did that... but I had to do that. He reached the edge of the ship. " Uh... a little help please heheh." Shadow chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 pm

"NO! Absolutely not!" Caldswell commanded Nihlus. "We already have a man in the water, we don't need another one!" He then wondered what Zelkova might be doing. If she wasn't behind the disappearance, what was taking her so long?

Zelkova did inadvertently cause the man to fall overboard when she pulled that trick on Shadow, but she didn't notice the man fall into the water, nor did she do anything to help, as she was too distracted looking over shiny-looking rocks in the riverbed. When she finally did hear her name called by Nihlus, she dropped what she was doing and swam back to the surface. "What's going on? Who called me?" she questioned between fastness of breath. She looks over the boat; the people were panicking for some reason. When she finally found out what was going on, it turned out she was too late to be of any help, as Shadow had already given assistance to the man who'd fell off the ship. She figured if she was too late to save the man who'd fallen, she could at least help the man who'd saved him. She placed her large hand under Shadow and lifted him high enough to step onto the railing and back on deck, hoping this would help tide over any harsh feelings he had towards her, at least a little bit.

(Also, I don't think you saw the update on her bio or her drawing; Zelkova's eye colour is blue now, not purple.)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Time for my OC to play the part of the drowning guy XD

====================================

Professor Sidonis Langsley had been adrift at sea for some time now. He would suspect that they would have noticed that he went overboard by now. Annoyed, he floated on his back and decided not to move for a bit, lest he attract any unwanted marine predators. Of course for him it wasn't all that bad, the water wasn't really cold for him and all he focused on was the sky while thinking about his research. Of course, if couldn't find help soon, he would surely perish. Luckily for him, a boy came back for him before other predators take notice of him. Professor Langsley chuckled as the mermaid help him and the boy back onto the ship. He turned to the boy, shook his hand vigorously and chuckled. "Good show dear boy, you risked your life to save me!" He then took a nearby towel and dried himself off and rejoined the other passengers as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Shadow looked at the big mermaid as she lifted him and the man on to the boat, he tried to not even look at the mermaid but he did and he almost exploded with rage just staring at her, he then had a memory he rememberd of a mermaid looking something like that on a postcard he was gave as a child on his world. He rememberd that the postcard was from his grand father with him being young he read the thing and he called it a lie and laughed at it. It read something like: I am dead... massive mermaid... killed us all. That was all he could make from it. As Shadow thought long and hard about that picture he knew that the mermaid in front of him was to blame, as he shook hands with the person he saved he holded his hand very tightly when he shook it. He then decided to go inside the boat to think some more on what just happend to him back there. "Was... was.. t-that!?" He shouted but not as loud.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 am

Beefnautz wrote:
Time for my OC to play the part of the drowning guy XD

====================================

Professor Sidonis Langsley had been adrift at sea for some time now. He would suspect that they would have noticed that he went overboard by now. Annoyed, he floated on his back and decided not to move for a bit, lest he attract any unwanted marine predators. Of course for him it wasn't all that bad, the water wasn't really cold for him and all he focused on was the sky while thinking about his research. Of course, if couldn't find help soon, he would surely perish. Luckily for him, a boy came back for him before other predators take notice of him. Professor Langsley chuckled as the mermaid help him and the boy back onto the ship. He turned to the boy, shook his hand vigorously and chuckled. "Good show dear boy, you risked your life to save me!" He then took a nearby towel and dried himself off and rejoined the other passengers as if nothing had happened.

(Hey hey hey, you have to follow the rules! X3 Post your character's bio here first, okay? You also have to tell us what it is that they saw in their dream that made them want to find the sunken moon. After the fact that you didn't do any of that, very good job. ^_^ Also Shadow, nice work incorporating Zelkova into your character like that. I hope everyone remembers that she only has one eye. ^_^ I wonder when one of the characters will comment on it?)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Do you want a link to his bio? or do I write it out on my next post?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Beefnautz wrote:
Do you want a link to his bio? or do I write it out on my next post?
(Next post. Also, please use parantheses (Also known as brackets) around your text when typing out of character. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:14 am

(Age: 45

Height: 5' 11"

Species: Human

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: White

Skin Color: White

History: Before Felarya, Sidonis spent much of his years studying archeology and biology. His dedication and intelligence made him the man he is today. He essentially lived a happy, normal life with a satisfactory childhood, yet all of these things became dull to him as he reached his 40's. When he had heard of the colonization that took place in Felarya, he jumped at the chance to seek out adventure and new scientific knowledge that awaited him in Felarya. As a valued contributor of his government, they had assigned a special group of people to protect him as he conducted his research in Felarya. From there, it was always traveling to new unexplored places where he and his men faced many dangers and saw marvelous sights.

Personality: Professor Langsley is somewhat of a eccentric. Most of the time he is very cheerful and has a happy-go-lucky attitude. In spite of all this, his views of morality are somewhat twisted. He does not acknowledge morality as a practical concept, but he does see it as a 'coward's excuse for not doing what is necessary'. To him, right and wrong means nothing, all that matters is knowledge and scientific truth. This doesn't mean that he enjoys cruelty nor does he like to take unnecessary risks. He does have value friendships, but never to the point where he would risk his life to save them. He sees friends as people who help him get rid of everyday boredoms and rarely trusts other people to get close.

Vision of Greatest Desire: Within the dream about the Sunken Moon, there was a library, but it wasn't just a library. The bookshelves contain secrets that many have sought to find, the books having the true power of knowledge that soon became unreachable as water leaks into the library. Its contents forever lost, and yet, it is still there beckoning you with a siren's voice, "The Topazial Sea is waiting for you." These words were whispered and repeated over and over again in the dream. )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next