Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm

"Whoa hello!" Lance said leaping back away from the claws, chuckling softly as he waited for him to clam down. "My bad, are you stuck in there or can you get out yourself. Everyone has been looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 pm

"Nyaaaaa! I'm stuck!" Nyaha yelled as loud as he could, making sure Lance could hear him. "And darn you for waking me up! I was having such a nice dream!!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 pm

"What was your dream about?" He asked curiously as he grabbed his legs, attempting to pull him out instead of slicing the barrel up with his swords, he didn't want to risk hurting him. "It had to be something really good, catnip or something?" He asked with a smirk, he was not prejudice at all, he was just trying to be playful, not rude.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Nyaha felt Lance grab his hips and pull, and it really hurt him. "Ow ow ow ow! Stop!" Nyaha said loudly. "And! I'll have you know I am NOT a drug addict," he added, a little insulted that Lance would even go there.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:14 pm

"Catnip is a drug here? How strange, sorry I learn more things about Felarya everyday here. I apologize, stay still okay?" He said as he drew his sword and slowly cut around the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 pm

"Okay, I'll try," Nyaha said, keeping as still as he could possibly be. Not that he had much in the way of movement in his current situation anyway. "Hey, did you let everyone else know where I am yet?" he asked Lance. Nyaha was worried that Zelkova, Mr. Southsmith and Roxanne might be worried about him. Then again, Mr. Southsmith probably knew where he was the whole time, so maybe he wasn't worried.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 pm

"No but it was Zelkova that told us to look in small barrels and crates, I guess she was right." He said laughing as the barrel came apart, freeing Nyaha. "There, you had me worried at first, I thought you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:27 am

Roxanne ran (err, slithered quickly) up to Nyaha, and hugged him (something she normally wouldn't be able to do."

"How the heck did you get up there? And why the heck did you get up there??" she said, in between laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 am

Nyaha only just got free from his prison when he was suddenly caught in another, albeit a much warmer and more enjoyable one. "Um...Well I was trying to hide so I could surprise someone last night, but then I got kinda' stuck. Nobody heard me calling, so I eventually just kinda dozed off," he explained sheepishly. "I'm really glad you guys came looking for me. Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 am

"Can't afford to have a companion be missing now can we? Especially one who has so many friends here. Your quite lucky to have so many people care about you." He said smiling as they hugged, seeing if anyone else was around as he smirking. "Group hug!" He said leaping into the hug.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 am

Shadow walked up to where Lance, Nyaha and Roxanne was, he only walked up to them because of the false comment of the mermaid knowing where he could be. "Ahem." He cleared his throat purposely. "I do believe that I said where he could of been, that mermaid overheard me thats all, just wanting to get the credit thats all..." He said as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:57 am

As Nyaha welcomed Lance into the hug, Caldswell, who'd finished his soup (much of which was still in his beard), walked up to him and Roxanne. "Good lad, Naharou!" he said heartily. "I'm glad to see you're still around. I need your help with something..."

Nyaha looked up at Caldswell with a smile. "Yeah, Kira told me. You guys forgot to put a proper opening in the cloaking material, right Mr. Southsmith?"

"It's shameful to adimit, but yes," Caldwell said, smiling sheepishly. "Kira and I did overlook that detail."

Nyaha them asked Roxanne and Lance to let go of him so he could help Caldswell with his problem. As much as he was enjoying the warm lovingness, he really couldn't do the job with them latched onto him. Forget Lance, Nyaha was nowhere near strong enough to pull even a small naga like Roxanne now was.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 pm

"Yea no problem." He said as he broke off the hug, looking to them. "So what is this about a proper opening in the cloak? Why would we need one?" He asked standing next to Roxanne, raising his eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Caldswell answered, "It's so that we can open and close the opening in the fabric, so we can get in and out and make the ship completely hidden when we need to. The fact is, anyone looking at it the right way can see the ramp, as well as the hull of the Kira II." He then led Nyaha down to the shore, where Nyaha thought about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Lance followed them as he looked to the ship, understanding what it meant and the dangers it could mean in the future. "Could we install something? Like a zipper...." He said questioning himself, it sounded far to simple to work correctly.

Kaitlyn walked over to them silently, listening into their conversation, standing behind Lance.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 am

Roxanne nodded. "Great to have you on board. I was afraid you had left." she said, breaking off as well.

"We might be in trouble if more of my type come around..."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 am

"Actually, that's what I was thinking," Nyaha said in response to Lance's comment about the zipper. "I think I have one or two on me that might work, but I don't know how to sew it onto the fabric." He and Caldswell stepped off the ship and stood to the side of the opening in question. The area of fabric that Caldswell had cut off of was still connected at the bottom, lying on the ground, having been trampled over again and again as many people boarded and unboarded the Kira II.

"Does anyone of you know how to sew?" Caldswell asked everyone in a very loud voice.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm

"I am not sure either, but it is worth it to find out, safety is quite important, especially when we are sleeping." He said putting his hand to his chin, trying to think of any ideas, looking back to Kaitlyn. "Hey there, you were just relaxing I take it?"

"Standing guard really, since most of you were looking for Nyaha." She said smiling softly back to him.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Roxanne hsitently raised her hand. "I'm not the best, but I can do a quick fix untill we get someone better." she said, blushing.

"In the village I grew up in, they tried to teach us how to be ladies. I wasn't the best, but I learned what I could."
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Cazut walked up to Caldswell, "I learned how to sew well. Being an adventurer I had to make plenty of repairs and self-made clothes. If you want, I could sew something." He sits on a box slightly and tilts his head at everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 am

Nihlus continued to keep himself busy not much of a person to work with needle and thread or much use with technology. So he kept to himself and went about checking to make sure nothing else was the matter from the anchor to the ropes and checking on those that worked with them to keep the ship afloat. Eventually Nihlus came back to Taka to give the samurai a once over to make sure he was healthy enough to continue being as reckless as he was.

"Hello Taka. How are you feeling? Any sore spots or injuries that need medical attention? Or in need of being looked at?" Nihlus asked walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Caldswell smiled at Cazut. "Perfect!" he exclaimed. "Nyaha, the zipper if you please. Cazut, I'd like you to sew it on to the cloaking material."

Nyaha did as Caldswell asked and removed a nice, long zipped-up zipper from his oversized sleeve. "Here it is, Mr. Southsmith," he said, happy to be of service.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Reg was relieved that the drama was shortlived, and observed the crew closely during their inspection for the Neko. He remained sitting on deck, watching the ordeal with of the torn material calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:42 am

"Good I am happy my idea worked, so simple though, I like it when things are easy." He said chuckling softly as he held Kaitlyn's hand, looking to her happily. "I never got to tell you, I am proud of this, and happy, and I will stay by you."

"I know Lance, your not one to run away, at least not from this, now arguments over names." She said laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Shadow walked around the ship, seeing if he could do anything, he was going to help with the sewing until he heard that someone beat him to it. He walked up to Caldswell "Soo, what's next after this is sewn up? Do we set sail again or what?" He asked, it was only morning but he just felt a bit impatiant.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next