Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:15 pm

(No, it's just that someone asked if the naga still needed the ice XD)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:34 am

Saen at the sight of a lady crying from pain, soon had silent tears fall from his eyes as well. He gently applied the ice that he had fetched upon the swelling hoping no one was noticing how he cried when he wasn't even hurt.

Someone did notice though. Constance noticed and she had a hard time from busting up laughing this entire time. Of course she was a safe distance away in case the naga was doing some sort of trick to lure her in close and then eat her...somehow. Instead the neko enjoyed the suffering from far away smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Brine's eyes widened as she watched the event unfold before her, of a dragoness (if I remember correctly) transforming into a succubus. It certainly wasn't something she expected, and in truth, it made her quite scared of Julie. She began slithering backwards from the shape-shifter, trying not to draw attention to herself in case she was still, like, alive or whatever.

---

Kinara could feel through her hair that something had touched her, and froze in place. How could she be so careless as to back up without making sure nobody was behind her?! At the moment, she resisted making a single subsequent movement, for fear that she would prick someone else with her needles. Well, at least she could still talk, which was good because she had a question to answer.

"That'd be the plan, yeah," she said in reply to Menial's question. "We can't just stall the whole class." She then looked towards Saen with her eyes. "Also, yes, get that icepack to that naga. Everyone make a hole for him!"

She waited a moment after saying that loudly, then directed her attention to whoever was behind her. "Sorry. You okay?" she asked Tarynn, though she didn't so much as turn her head to the elf to signal it was her she was talking to.

Last edited by Nyaha on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Julie stood up. She was holding her chest.

"Ow."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:43 pm

(sorry. Forgot to add this to my watch list angel  Where exactly are we in the day?)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 am

Saen applied the ice pack trying to be as soothing as possible. "Should we carry her to the nurse's office?" He asked wondering if the ice pack would be enough at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 pm

(After lunch class, Mr. I. Most of the characters involved so far are in gym class, but there is a secondary scene playing out between Brine and Julie in the main hallway.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 am

Menial felt the chilling cold being applied to the most sensitive part of her tail right now and was able to see the stars for a second. However, she was able to stifle the cry and soon she felt the numbing sensation of the ice blocking some of the pain. She let out a sigh of pleasure and turned her upper body to look at Saen.

"Thank you very much for the ice, err... I'm sorry, I'm new here, so I don't know your name yet." She said to the kind classmate. "I'll go to the nurse later myself, don't worry. I'll be fine. You can continue with the class now."

Menial smiled to him after speaking such words. She then grabbed the ice to keep it in place and started slithering towards a corner of the gym, stopping here and there during the way if the pain spiked too much. She half-coiled her tail protectively when she reached the corner and, when she was sure no-one was looking, she sank a long, thin nail under the scales, drawing a few drops of blood that were quickly absorbed back into the hole when she removed her nail.

(I skipped Bael and Kindle for taking too much time to post. Liven up, yo! =P)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Mara saw that Saen moved in and tried to help as well. Mara stood by for support if Menial needed it. She watched as he continued to try and help, the same person who she sat down with at lunch, and got in an arguement with Tarynn over. Even despite all the issues Tarynn and him had, she thought it was admirable how Saen still kept trying to help every girl he came across. Though she thought that just meant he wanted to get in their pants. Class would probably resume soon, or end. The weekend was right around the corner, and she'd have plenty of opportunity to think about this. Is Saen really a good person, or is he helping every girl out there as a surface for what he wants deep down?

Bael however didn't think much of it, or cared. He saw Saen helping as a good deed, and even though his offer to help Menial was pretty much rejected, he shrugged and just continued watching. Of course he'd help given the opportunity, but there were about four people crowding around her. He looked at the clock, and then prepared to continue with their activity. Would they even? This rope climbing hurt someone, after all. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:36 pm

"I'm Saen Kel the Fifth." He replied whens she said she didn't know his name. He stayed as he was bidden as she left and winced when she stopped in pain but did not run to her aid again. The young man just looked for where Tarynn was and went to her side to wait for what the rest of class would be like.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:03 am

The Dridder girl stood at the entrence of the somewhat intimidating-looking school. The school she had just transferred from was easily dwarfed by the size of this one. She had light brown hair and eyes, and wore a simple red shirt, and the Dridder equivalent of jeans. Her height was six feet. She held a piece of paper in her hands, her school schedule. Possios walked forward and opened the door and walked into the main hallway. Her first stop was the main office to get her text books and locker combination. The sound of her legs on the linoleum floor could probably be heard to anyone wandering the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:58 am

Brine looked to Julie as she clenched her hand over her chest, still keeping her distance.

"Are...are you okay?" she asked nervously, not sure what to think in a situation like this. It was about that point that she heard the scuttle of dridder legs coming from down the main hall, which intersected with the hallway she herself was around the corner of. Hopefully that meant help if Julie needed it.

------

Kinara gave a couple loud (deafening, even) claps of her hands to get the students' attention.

"Okay, everyone," she began, "time to press forward. If the world stopped every time someone got hurt while climbing a rope, we'd never move forward. We don't have any more time for rope climbing, so anyone who didn't get a chance'll just have to wait until the next time we do it. Now stop crowding around me and get the hockey nets set up. Everyone who's not helping with that, grab a stick from the pile of gym equipment I left lying in front of the closet and stand against the far wall to be picked for your teams!"
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:24 pm

"I'm fine. I just felt a sudden pain in my chest. That's all. Speaking of..."

Julie lifted her arms.

"Do you see any changes?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Possios rounded the corner that she heard people talking on the other side. She was planning on just going to walk right past them before she noticed exactly what was going on. Her entire body was in plain sight and probably wouldn't seem intimidating to any of them. "Is something wrong here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:41 am

Menial rested for a while, watching as her classmates started setting up the hockey field and choosing their team members. She would have liked to participate, she was sure her tail would give her a great advantage at defence, but she wasn't in shape right now. Darnit.

When she got more or less used to the pain, and she felt her magic starting to rebuild the cut fibres, Menial stood up and slowly made her way out of the gym in order to look for the infirmary. She was lucky to find it relatively soon; had she taken the other turn she would have ended up going to the next floor before coming back down. Letting out a sigh, she knocked the door lightly and asked if she could come in.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:51 am

Constance cheered finally about to do something active and competitive! She sprinted to the sticks and started taking practice swings.

Saen nodded and went to help set up the goals but not before telling Tarynn, "Save me a spot on your team okay?"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Mara went and looked for something to do. Most everyone was helping setting things up, but there were people standing against the wall to be selected for teams. She shrugged, and went over to where the others were, eager to try her hand at a game of hockey. She looked over at Menial as she snuck out though, and gave her a smile as she headed out.

Bael just helped set up a net, and gather some of the equipment with the others, alongside other un-named class members.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:45 pm

(Come on Nyaha, we were having a good posting rate back then. Time to do it again!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:54 pm

(Sorry! I never realize everyone's waiting on me. DX)

Brine's eyes were visibly drawn to Julie's now larger chest, but when she noticed where she was looking, she covered her face with her hands.

"Just...just a small change..." she said timidly. She completely forgot about the dridder showing up at the scene because of her embarrassment.

---------

Kinara watched Menial leave the class, already up and moving. She found that pretty impressive. She decided she'd have to take a look for her later to satiate her curiosity on the naga. But for now, the class needed her attention more.

"Constance, to the wall. You've been a team captain the last two times we played this game, so it's someone else's turn," the shakala instructed, walking towards the wall in question and standing several feet from it, waiting for the rest of the students to line up, including those setting up the nets when they were done. "C'mon, people, we don't have all afternoon!"
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:11 pm

"Well, what is that change?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:14 am

"Come in!"
A male voice called from the inside. Menial opened the door of the infirmary and followed the man's command, closing behind her.
"Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon. Please take a seat and tell me what has brought you here, little girl."

The man's voice was warm and kind, the type that makes one relax. Menial was a bit annoyed about him calling her 'little girl', though. She had always been one of the tallest of her class. The Naga sat down and started explaining.
"Well, I fell while we were climbing a rope. Most of my body landed well, but the end of my tail hit the ground instead of the mats and broke. I've already realigned it, but it still needs to be immobilized so it doesn't come off again."

"My, I'm surprised you could come here on your own with a broken tail." The man stood up and moved one of those bed-ish things behind the other, so it now had double the length. "Hop on the stretcher, I'll take a look. Or would you need help?"
"I'll manage." Menial said as she slithered next to the stretchers and pushed herself up using mostly her arms. When she rose her tail, the doctor instantly noticed the part that hanged down uselessly and focused on it.
"I see, it is indeed broken. How did you know you had to realign it?" He said, gliding his fingers along Menial's tail slowly, pressing down at certain points. "Tell me if it hurts."
"Let's say I know my body well. And it happened to me once before."

She watched as the doctor's fingers stopped at one point of her tail as he let out a low hum. He then took Menial's tail tip and rose it a few inches before letting it fall again. Her tail softened the fall by reflex, and the doctor nodded. He then took his fingers back to the previous point and pressed a bit. Menial felt a sharp pain and stifled a moan.
"Ow, there hurts."

"Okay, sorry. I wanted to make sure... It's strange. You've broken your tail, and even taking into account the fact that you've realigned it, the inflammation there is big enough to indicate a damaged spinal chord. However, the reflex moves give signs of a perfect reflex arch function. Essentially, the spinal chord seems to be fine."
"Ah, that. I healed it, so it's not strange. That's why I said I only needed it to be immobilized."
"You sure know your body, huh? Okay, I'll do as you say and then leave the rest to you." He turned to a cupboard and took something from within. "First, take a sip of this and..."

(I'm splitting this turn in two to make a bit of time for the gym class to advance...)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 am

"Awww what the hell!" Constance cursed. "I wanna be captain..." She muttered as she lined up on the wall folding her arms. In truth the main reason Constance wanted to be captain was that she hated being picked last, it wasn't that she wasn't any good but the fact she didn't play well with others.

Saen Kel finished his portion of the work and assisted anyone who needed it before taking his place waiting to be chosen. He was very excited and eager to try and prove himself in a game.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:03 pm

(Come on... Bael, Mr. I, your turns...)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:17 pm

(Sorry. Thought I was waiting on either Nyaha, or bael. Then I realized Nyaha answered.)

Possios looked at the group before her. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, hoping this would be a golden opportunity to make some friends right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Brine turned away from Julie shyly, now facing Possios. "I'd rather not say," she said, answering Julie. "Just look down."

She then brought her hands away from her face, locking eyes with the dridder before her. She froze, her face beat red and her yellow, pupil-less eyes wide.

-------

Kinara looked at the candidates before her. She owed the elf she poked by accident a few moments ago, so she might as well get to be a team captain. And the other one....

"You, Ice-Bag Kid," Kinara said, pointing at Saen. "You get to be our first team leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next