Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:13 pm

(I think this thread needs Nyaha's intervention now. *Starts sending brainwaves out*)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 am

Brine wasn't sure what to say. She was already late for class herself due to trying to find Zelkova. She looked down the hall she had directed Julie to. She thought her instructions would suffice, there was no reason Julie needed her tagging along.

"Sorry, I have to get to class. Sorry."

Brine gave an apologetic bow to Julie and began to slither down another hallway that branched off right from the school's front entrance.

"Sorry."

--------------

As the mats began piling up under and around the rope, Kinara called up to Menial to give her instructions. She told the naga to start by unwrapping her tail from the rope, leaving herself hanging by her arms.

"After that, move the hand that is holding a higher place on the rope under the hand below it, and repeat until you're on the mats!" Kinara explained.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Something seemed off, however. Julie felt sick for some reason. She fell to the ground, moaning.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 am

"Only my arms?" Menial's voice had an unsure tone. "My body's pretty heavy for just my arms, but I'll try."

She started doing as instructed, slowly and taking care to get a sure grip before moving the other hand. Her arms were trembling badly, and Menial knew she would not last long that way, so she put a little bit of magic on them. The trembling was reduced somewhat.

As she continued climbing down, however, her arms eventually gave out, but she was quick enough to coil her tail around the rope and be held upside-down along it. She was a bit less than halfway up the rope now, and she looked at the people below with a strange calmness. Even she was surprised herself. Then she had an idea.

She grabbed the rope that she had at her back, upside-down as she was, and put a bit more magic on her arms so they could resist the pull. Then she uncoiled her tail. The plan was for the body to make a semicircle, rotating around her arms and wrap around the rope downwards, but her hands slipped and she fell. Her main body hit the mats, thankfully, but part of her tail landed outside with an audible snap along with the thud.

"Owww..." Was the only thing she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 am

Constance made sure to stay behind other non naga class mates to giggle at the naga's misfortune, without being caught.

Saen winced when he heard the fall. "Are you okay? Professor! May I get my fellow classmate ice for her tail?" Saen asked ready to run to the nurses or where ever they kept first aid in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:12 am

(I'm sure Kindle is planning how could luck make Tarynn stand beneath the rope and be hit by my naga as she falls XD)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:34 am

Mara's wings fluttered uneasily, both when the naga started climbing, and the fall. She opened her mouth but couldn't speak, immediately floating over to where the Naga was.

"Oh no! Here, let me help!" She replied, putting hands gently over her tail and running them along it. "Can you move your tail? Tell me when it hurts..." She was trying to be as gentle as she could with the Naga.

Meanwhile, Bael was surprised too. He wanted to move up and help, but when Mara was so quick, he felt like he didn't want to move in and crowd both her and Saen. He made his way to the front of the crowd to watch. If they needed someone else to help, then they'll ask for it, he figured. That snap didn't sound too good.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 pm

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:51 pm

(Should I skip waiting for Simon and just post?)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 pm

(I'll try with a PM. And to Nergal too, who seems lost in translation.)

Edit: Nergal saw my PM, but I got no answer. Kindle didn't even see it; his profile says he hasn't logged in since Sep 27. I think you can continue, Nyaha, and he'll catch up when he's back.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

Brine turned around when she heard Julie's moan from down the hall, and saw her on the floor. Her eyes went wide and she slithered back to her, panicked.

"What's wrong?!" Brine asked loudly, partially hoping someone nearby would hear and help.

-----

Kinara winced upon hearing the hard slapping of the naga's tail on the hard floor. She moved closer to her to make sure she was alright, with any students who were smart making sure to give her room so as to not prick themselves on her hair. As she approached, Saen asked her if he should go get the naga an ice pack.

"Yeah, good idea," she answered with a nod, looking at him. "You can find some in the minifridge in my office, over by the north entrance." (Sorry if I get mixed up with the layout of the gym. It's hard to remember everything after waiting so long.)

She turned her attention to the naga, who was apparently already receiving attention from a caring fairy. She stayed standing nearby, though, just in case the naga needed any help the fairy couldn't give.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"I...I don't...don't know..."

Julie's body was changing. But, she shouldn't have gotten sick from it.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Menial incorporated with a pained expression on her face. She could feel that the state of her tail was bad, but she still had to assess the situation and see the extent of the damage. She turned to the classmates that were trying to help her.

"I-I-I... don't f-feel..." She said as she was trying to move her tail. Over the pain, she could feel the fairy's hands, but their touch disappeared as they glided over her scales. There was a part that she couldn't move and, upon trying to rise it, one could clearly see the point at where the furthest part of her tail remained on the ground. "...broken..."

It was as bad as she thought, the pain was all too familiar. She was lucky, however, that the injury was closer to the end of her tail than the middle. This time, she could fix the most difficult thing herself, and she would be up and running in just a few days.

"I think..." She said before gritting her teeth from a sudden wave of pain. "...I can, er... I've done this before, so.. just help me... put my tail over my shoulder." Menial started rising her tail again, then added: "Is there... anyone knows healing magic...? I could put it... to use in a moment."

Last edited by Ilceren on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:13 am

(I'm afraid I may end up dropping out of this one. It's fun, don't get me wrong, and I do enjoy it, but I get so wrapped up in things that I constantly forget. Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:05 am

(I dot suppose this thread would be open to a foreign exchange student?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 am

(That sounds good to me. :3 I don't think Bael would have a problem with that either, though I'm not sure whether or not you'll want to take my word for it.)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:18 pm

(A foreign exchange student sounds fun.)

Mara kept feeling over her body with her hands, moving them along and getting signals from the Naga. She knew how to identify problems as she's had to do them before, but the hardest part was helping. She ran all the way down the smooth scales of her body before getting to the end, getting the proper signals that told her there was a broken bone. The hard part was that naga tails have one major bone going through the entire back, her spine. She wasn't sure how long it would take for a Naga's spine to fully heal.

"MMmhhh oh dear. I'll help you, but we have to be careful." She tried to help the girl up to her feet, and paused if she cried out in pain. If successful, she'd go and fetch the tail, easing it gently over her shoulder as indicated to see if she could handle it, otherwise they'd need a very long stretcher...
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:24 pm

(Menial just got admitted, so I don't see why an exchange student wouldn't be admitted too =P
Now that Nergal seems like he's leaving us, it's good that new people come.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 am

(Hello? Should I post something or wait for Nyaha and Saen? And what happened to Mr. I?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:12 pm

(I'm sorry, I'm really having trouble keeping up with this one. DX)

Kinara frowned as she tried to think. She didn't know any healing magic herself, and she wasn't sure whether any of the students did, either. She stepped back while thinking of some options - the students seemed to be starting to work things out themselves.

---

Brine stood upright, bringing her hands to her face. She wasn't sure what she should do to help Julie, or even if she could do anything to help. She was scared for her and began panicking.

"Someone! Please help, I don't know what's wrong!" the naga shouted down the hallways, hoping someone would hear her.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Julie falls to the ground unconscious. She wound up turning into a succubus, but her chest also expanded. A lot.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:00 pm

(Back with a vengeance! Apologies for my absence - see this post for info on where I've been laid up. When I've felt up to the task in my down time I've been sketching every now and then - hope you don't mind but I did this little hasty pencil sketch of Mara in my [admittedly basic] take on what the school uniform could look like.)

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 MfRY7d7

(I want to draw more sketches of different characters in different outfits - eg. alternate standard/winter uniform, gym kit, swimsuit, etc - so if you have any ideas as to colours schemes or styles please let me know!)

---------

While not exactly a schadenfreude kind of person, Tarynn still let out an involuntary snigger when she twigged the strain in the stricken naga's trembling arms as she tried to descend the rope. She silently thanked Temolian that she was an elf, and that unless she had a serious change in dietary habits was unlikely to ever weigh more than even her spindly arms could hold. Her dull-witted enjoyment of the situation ended the moment she heard the nasty crack as the naga landed - although not intending to actively help she was not without empathy, and so closed in slightly to check for herself that the girl was still okay.

Sadly that new closer position put her in just the right place to earn a few choice new rips in her already ragged gym kit when the shakala stood back, pondering what to do. It was only a quick instinctive jerk back of the head that prevented her from getting a eye kebab! Her brief fling with caring for others immediately ended in yet another bout of self pity, cursing quietly to herself as she checked the tears for skin damage.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:17 am

Saen nods and runs off to the office to get the ice in the minifridge. He went as fast as his legs would carry him, going in the office. He scanned the area and then spotted and slid to it and opened and grabbed the ice coming back with all haste. "I found it! I found it!" He shouts returning. "Does she still need it?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:20 am

Seeing as no one seemed to know healing magic, Menial went ahead with the plan, even though she knew what was coming. She thanked the ones who helped her get the lifeless tip of her tail over her shoulder, mainly that fairy with a hair colour very similar to her own, and advised them to step back a bit. She positioned the fracture precisely over her shoulder, with her tail upside-down, and took a big breath, then pulled sharply. Another creak was heard, but this one was less solid, more... organic.

Menial let out a moan of pain while tears rushed to her eyes, and let herself fall back to the mats, sobbing lightly. She managed to lower her tail softly, though, so she wouldn't catch any other classmate under it. The tip was still hanging down uselessly, but at least, it was correctly aligned now, though it started to swell. (Hint, hint ^^)

After a few minutes of alternative silence and sobbing, Menial managed to get up once again and asked Kinara if she could rest a bit in one of the corners of the gym so the other students could continue with the class.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:01 am

(O.o What does hint hint mean? I don't how how to treat broken bones, even though Kinara should! Someone help me out here! DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next