Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

(Is that meant for Nergal's Alreina or for Menial, Kindle? My naga was just looking for a bit, then lost concern when she saw Tarynn run again.)

"I do, my room is number 212. But teacher, is it really needed? This uniform isn't that restrictive, and I have some spare ones for the next classes, so it wouldn't be a problem. I'll remember to bring the appropriate one next time."

Menial said so in a last attempt to spare her teacher the time to go to the dorms and back. It really wasn't worth it just for some clothes right? She just couldn't conceive that a teacher could go as far as to leave her class in order to fetch her some uniform or the other. As she talked, Menial tied her hair into a ponytail to keep it under control when she starts run. Her stomach growled, empty as it was.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 am

Brine's expression became a very visible frown upon hearing Julie's response. "Why won't you listen to me? I don't want you to fight her. I don't want you to get hurt, and I don't want her to get hurt!" As she pleaded, Brine shut her eyes as they started to tear up. "And above all, I won't let anyone try to hurt Zelkova, so if you get into a fight with her, I'm going to fight against you, too, and I don't want to do that!"

-------------------

Kinara decided to ignore Constance's unsportsmanlike behavior - she'd tried to shape her up on several other instances but it never worked. But she wasn't about to let her insinuation of making Mara her lunch slide.

"Constance, we don't eat the other athletes. If you're worried about not doing as good as her, put in more work, otherwise get outta' my class," the shakala decreed, loud and stern.

Afterwards, she turned back to the new girl, and listened to what she said. With a shrug, the teacher answered, "Fine by me, if it saves me the trouble." She added, as she heard the naga's stomach growl, "And make sure not to skip lunch next time, either!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Julie nodded, but then felt herself change. She became a naga, but was still clothed.

"This curse is really annoying! Oh, sorry. Where is my first class?"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 pm

"Plump? Why would you need anymore fat, I think it suits you well." It was a quieter, more subtle insult. At first it might seem Mara is complimenting Constance's figure - but she was really calling her fat. Mara just ran up next to her, and glared into her eyes as they ran together. The running exercise was still going, and they were likely to have lots more time for this petty competition, and Mara felt a bizarre sense of need to out do Constance.

Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:46 pm

"It wasn't my fault, I'd never skip a meal willingly." Menial answered and moved back a bit to start stretching her arms, back and tail. "It was two laps, right?" She asked, not really needing confirmation since the shakala mentioned it before.

She stretched briefly, not needing much more. Her muscles were used to being worked to extremes, so stretching them further would only make them distend, and that would look ugly. Her body was a bit heated up from the hasty slithering she had used to search for the gymnasium earlier, but she would do her two laps. She didn't want to disobey a teacher first thing in her fist day.

Thinking so, she started running. Her movements were completely efficient, not wasting a single wave of her tail or stroke of her arms. It was as if her body knew what to do to achieve exactly what she wished. For someone versed on the matter, her running would appear to be that of a professional; for the rest, it would look strange for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Alreina would grin happily upon hearing that Tarynn was alright. "If you're sure you're alright..." She would get a slight look of amazement as Tarynn ran backwards. "You're really good at running, you must be an amazing athlete."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 am

"But MOOOOOOOOOOOM!" Constance playfully pouted at her teachers words. "Amazing how she always hears what I am saying." She ran and listened as Mara's words. She raised an eyebrow confused. "I was talking about you! I want to eat you and I don't like chewy food...wait...are you? You are challenging me! Oh its ON!" Constance said with a grin and started to sprint not giving a care for pacing her speed just out doing Mara forgetting she wanted to eat the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 am

Brine was left wide-eyed at the sight she'd just witnessed. Before her eyes, a dragoness had just morphed into a naga. Simply by whim, and not a voluntary one, it would seem by her reaction.

"Uh...Um..." Brine muttered as she tried to piece together an answer for Julie in the midst of her shock. After a moment of staring, she blinked a few times and got herself under control. "It, uh, depends what class you have now? Lunch hour just ended. If you have swim class, there's an indoor pool, and then there's the gymnasium if you have phys ed. I don't know which rooms the rest of the classes would be in, so you'll have to go find the principal if you don't have either of those."

--------------------

Kinara watched the naga go. She was surprised at first when she saw how she ran - it seemed she at least had a good amount of muscle control, even for a naga. She could very well become her new favourite student. Her gaze was then drawn to Tarynn running backwards. Always putting on a show, that one was. Kinara found herself at a loss of understanding when it came to Tarynn. She really wished she'd settle on one personality. Finally, her ears caught Constance's words again. Without turning to face her, Kinara answered, "Of course I can hear you - it's a big empty room. If you paid more attention in class, maybe you'd know how echoes worked."

Kinara waited in the middle of the room for all the students to be done their two laps. Once everyone had met up with her there, she went on to explain the lesson plan for the day. "First, we'll be doing some rope-climbing. As usual, those lacking legs will just have to try harder with what they have, mermaids will not be allowed their levitation devices. Them's the rules. After that, we'll take a short break, then head into a game of pixie ball outside. Any questions?"

(Consider the second paragraph a sort of time-skip. I felt this necessary for gym class to not take all summer. :33)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:21 pm

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were the one to give me a schedule. Who should I go to for that?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 pm

As Menial run, she watched her new classmates interact; Tarynn running backwards and the amount of people she had around after falling, Constance and Mara attacking each other... It seemed like she ended up in an interesting class, the groups and enmities were already developing. She wondered how she would fit, or rather if she would.

After the teacher told them the exercises for the day, Menial got into the line and watched how the other students climbed the rope up. She had never done it before, so she had to check how others did it. But, unfortunately, there weren't any nagas before her in the line, so she didn't have the opportunity to get the gist of it completely. She climbed the first half of the rope using only her hands, letting her tail hang down uselessly. Only when she started to tire out, it occurred to her that she could wrap her tail around the rope to rest her weight on it. Using that, she easily climbed the rest of the rope up.

The other way round, however, was another matter. She looked downward from the top of the rope, her arms trembling a bit from the exertion, and panicked. She was quite high. It was no biggie from down there, but now that she was up, it was really scary! She had no idea of how to go down, and just stayed there, with a look of fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Mara mentally shriveled at the prospect of herself being eaten. She knew she was not food, and some other creature getting the better of her like that drove her to prove to anyone that if they thought she was going to be preyed upon, they'd have another thing coming. Mara nodded, and watched as Constance zoomed off ahead of her with increased motivation. At the very least the teacher would be proud she's putting forth so much effort, but Mara wanted to guage her foe's stamina. Mara waited back without changing pace as much to seize the opportunity to run past Constance when she was most tired. This way she was sure to beat her!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:21 am

(:3 Bael, catch up. I timeskipped forward in the class, we're past the running now.)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 am

(Because its been forever since I posted, I was just continuing on as a reply to Constance. Next post will be catch up.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:59 pm

(Try as you may, Nyaha, it will take all summer to get this class done... XD)
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:26 pm

(My goal is to finish this day before I turn 30 XP)

---------

Tarynn felt her graceful smile get pulled involuntarily into a broader, more genuine smirk as she let Alreina and Saen's compliments wash over her. She spun around mid-stride to start running forward again to hide her satisfied grin as her ego purred happily.

"Ah, it is nothing, really," she replied, steadying her breathing as she spoke back to Alreina. "Your lightning pace to reach us was far more impressive. Such excellent tail control; you must have skills beyond your years."

Still saddled with the idea that a steady diet of false humility and brown-nosing was the fastest way to make friends, Tarynn paid back the compliment with the appropriate interest. At that point she heard the shakala's call resonate out across the hall - sighing, she eased gently to a halt in order to make her disinterested way with the others across to the ropes. She didn't excel at exercises that required upper body strength and so hoped to skip the task unnoticed. The handy diversion of an unfamiliar naga currently curled up quivering at the top of the rope would hopefully help achieve that goal.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 pm

(so, who's next?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:13 pm

(I think Saen. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

(Tis my turn? so be it!)

Constance would not be winded by the end of two laps, even putting more effort wouldn't tire her. She gathered to the rope when told and cut in line in order to go sooner. Careful to avoid her classmates that were nagas. She climbed the rope very fast seemingly have done things like this before frequently. At the top she decided to show off for everyone striking dangerous posses from on high and then slid down and landed on her feet. "How was that?" she asked Kinara.

Saen remained near Tarynn thinking of only not humilating himself when his turn would come.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Brine frowned at Julie for a moment, having thought she had just told the girl where she should go. Then again, she didn't say where the principal's office was, so she could actually understand her confusion.

"Well, like I said you'd have to go see the principal," Brine re-explained. She turned away from Julie and looked down the hall leading away from the entrance of the school Julie came in from. "It's actually not too far away - there's another entrance to the school at the back, which is where they decided to put the principal's office for some reason. Just head straight down this hall, and when you get to a room that you can seen into, that's where it is."

-------

Kinara didn't have time to answer Constance's question, though she had been impressed with the neko's raw strength and enthusiasm (less so with the unnecessary showing-off, though). At the moment she had a miniature crisis on her hands, as she could tell just as easily as everyone else, or perhaps moreso than they due to having seen it happen before, that one of the nagas climbing was stuck. She began issuing instructions, pointing to a series of students.

"You and you," she said, pointing at Tarynn and Saen who happened to be standing close together, "go get a safety mat from the wall." She then turned to some of the other students and issued them the same command, asking each pair to carry one blue mat from the west wall of the gym back to where the ropes were. She wanted all six of the mats they had.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:36 pm

"Thanks. Could you take me there?"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:23 am

Mara looked for someone to go get a mat with, following Kinara's instructions she would carry it over to the other mats and set it down next to them. The rope was hanging up above, and she paused after kneeling down to look up at it. The ceiling would be pretty high for a human, she thought, but seeing it just made her wings twitch in anticipation.

Meanwhile, Bael stood in place with the group of people who didn't have to carry the mats. He just wiggled his feet over the floor and watched as the students who were responsible would slowly get the task done. There was nothing more for him to do, but he admitted to himself that he was interested in climbing the rope. He knew he was fit, but wasn't sure how he'd compare to anyone else who'd be climbing it as well. This could take all class.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Menial watched the activity below and the gym teacher giving orders, quickly getting the idea of what was going on.

"I-I'm fine, I can hang on for a while." She said, calling down to the teacher and trying not to sound scared. "J-just tell me what d-do I have to do to get down. I've never climbed a rope before, so..."

While she waited for an answer, she mentally checked her body. Judging from the burning and shaking of her arms, she still had two or three minutes before she'd have to put a bit of magic on them. Her tail, on the other hand, was in a good shape and would be able to hold on for some more time.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:12 am

The idea of someone in peril triggered Saen's heroic instinct! "Don't worry! We will make it safe for you! Just hang on!" He says comforting as he can and meaning every word. She might as well have been in the clutches of a dragon, for Saen held it to the same degree of seriousness. He would run to the mats expecting Tarynn to be behind him. Though if she too too long he would try to move it himself.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Face crumpling like a paper cup, Tarynn's expression slipped into a glower as she was given the very manual labour work she considered beneath her. Not wishing to push her luck, however, she slunk reluctantly off after the ever-charismatic Saen to retrieve the mat. She grabbed the mat by its spindly handle, feeling the hefty weight of it as she tried to lean it away from the wall.

"Y'know, any teacher with a modicum of common sense should've had this safety stuff ready before they endangered a student," she whispered, grumbling to Saen.

Cursing the man who invented coated vinyl and layered filler, she heaved her side of the upright mat a few feet forward. It was heavier than it looked, and her scrawny physique wasn't suited for work like this. Nonetheless in this fashion she deftly made her way back to the stricken naga to deposit the mat as requested.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 pm

"Well we all make mistakes, she is only hu-....well uh...humanoid after all." Saen replied to Tarynn. "Besides don't you feel good helping someone else? Its an honor to assist a class mate and make sure they are safe." He would try to take most of the weight himself as they moved into position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next