Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:51 pm

(I haven't read what has happened till now because I don't want to unconsciously have my character know more than what she should, so I'll ask. Could she come as a transfer student more than being at school already? Maybe it makes no sense if classes just started today or something, so that's why I ask.
Ah, that's right, I was forgetting something. Are clothes mandatory?

On another note, Kindle, isn't it said "re-assert" itself? "re-exert" sounds like exertion, doing a very taxing action.)
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 am

(Well, I can't speak for Bael, but I'm sure a transfer student scenario would be fine! Smile Maybe she just got caught up in admin red-tape before she could join the lesson. That said, it's not an issue if she was just a regular student that was late to this class and just didn't happen to have been timetabled for any of the lessons we've roleplayed before - this is the first lesson that Constance has been in too, after all. I think school uniforms are the norm, not that we've ever standardised what they actually look like.)

Also, blimey, no idea why I wrote that! I will blame it on it being late and me being daft :B)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:33 am

(To get you a little caught up, Ilcie, I think this school day started about two weeks into the first semester, or so I remember. There have been...I think three morning classes so far (history, drama, and phsychology), then the lunch hour, and now this class.

Also, I have some somewhat-standardized uniforms for my characters. O.o If you want I can search through for their bios and repost them all in one place for your reference. But outside of uniforms, yes, I think clothes in general are mandatory. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 pm

(Mmhm, okay, got it. Needed that information for a few things. I'll dig into my notes to get this one's bio... Hmmmm... Ah, here it is. There you are, adapted for high-school consistency.

Spoiler:

This is her. I totally made up her age on the spot, since I didn't know what grade are your characters at.
Also, I was asking about the transfer thing because I thought I would have her change schools, but having her school kick her out would make more sense. I can still use it for Elçim, in case I get him into the RP too. 

Now, for the RP, I'd guess she would enter it either arriving at the front door, or after having met with the school's director and heading for gym class. Your thoughts?

P.S.: This new post editor gets on my nerves, transforming my single "enter" between paragraphs into a double "enter"... I always have to edit my post after sending it.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:04 am

(Somehow, I would think she'd have already been at the school already, as late in the day as it is. But if you're going with transferring in starting on the second week of school, then she could just be late due to not knowing the layout of the school yet, right?)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 pm

(When the time comes, I can't wait to play with you Ilce. That being said, it seems like you guys haven't moved far beyond stretches XD. Also I have time for a post, so I'm going to throw one in, just because I'm not dead.

Also, Ilceren, in this RP, my characters Mara and Bael don't have any sort of relationship. Just fyi.)

Mara crowded herself in with a bunch of the other girls in the class, and was busy bending over her feet as someone else helped her from behind. They switched positions constantly as their exercises changed. However, it was always one thing to the next, and when the instructor told them to start running Mara had to stand up and take a deep breath before going. She started off at a light jog to pace herself, quickly falling behind the crowd of people who sprinted ahead of her - wanting to be at the front.

Bael was just by himself, stretching alone, but somewhat close to Tarynn and Saen, but only enough to hear that they were talking. He didn't know what they were saying as the screeching of shoes on the polished gym floor mixed in with the voices and quiet chatter of those other students during the warm ups. When it came time to start running, he found himself quickly making his way to the front and thanked his elven genes for the amount of endurance he had. He wasn't in the front, but he was going faster than Mara, who was almost on the other end of the running crowd from him.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Archmage Bael wrote:
(When the time comes, I can't wait to play with you Ilce. [...])
(O.o I don't know why is that, but, I'll be most honoured.)

Menial finally got out from the director's office while thinking that this high school looked far more strict than her previous magic school. Well, nothing she could do about it; due to a misunderstanding, she was banned for life from going back there. Her parents looked pretty happy, though, she had heard their numerous possitive comments about the school's teaching method and this and that.

She saw them to the main door, where they bid farewell with a simple "Behave and make a lot of friends". After that, a kind off-duty teacher showed Menial where her dorm room was and gave her a copy of her timetable. Menial's stomach growled, so she asked where and when she could have lunch. The teacher replied that the lunch hour was about to be over and then told her how she could get to the canteen. Menial thanked her and came into her room to unpack her suitcase.

The room wasn't that bad, but Menial realized immediately that there wasn't a kitchen! Every dorm room in her previous school had one, more lab-like, but still a kitchen. This was... almost a sacrilege. She took a few minutes to get over the fact that she wouldn't be able to cook anything, and when she did, she finished unpacking. Most of her wares were ingredients and cooking utensils, so she just stacked them up on a table. The other things went to their proper places.

Menial let out a sigh when she finished unpacking. Man, what a start... and on top of that, she now had to wear the complete uniform. In her previous school, they let her go topless at least. She felt so constricted, uncomfortable and hot when fully dressed... Even more if she wore that bra thing. A shiver run up her spine from the tip of her tail. She decided she would try not putting it on and see if it went unnoticed; she could always compensate it when the need arose.

She got ready, uniform and all, and she sneaked some bites into the worm container to temporarily calm her hunger. She would look for a kitchen later. Menial hastily headed out to the Gym, although she took her due time because of the unfamiliar place. When she finally got into the Gymnasium, she spotted the teacher and slithered up to her.

"Sorry I'm late. I just finished unpacking my things and came here as fast as I could." She was panting, and she pulled a bit at the collar of her uniform -the normal one- to be able to draw air in more easily. "My name is Menial. Should I join the others, or do I need to do some kind of exercise first?"

(I had to make some more assumptions, I hope I was right. If not, please point them out.)

Last edited by Ilceren on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:04 pm

(Well, Ilcie, first, I'm not so sure there would be dorm rooms. I mean, this is a high school we're in, not a college. I assumed everyone would just go home after classes like I did when I went to high school. O.o)

Kinara, upon being accosted by a late arrival to her class, was forced to stop and move out of the way of the other students running behind her. She continued to run in place, her hair bobbing up and down behind her, as she answered her new student.

"Well, the first thing you should do is change into your gym uniform," the shakala stated. Should she look around, Menial would be able to notice that the other students weren't wearing the same kind of clothes as the naga was. "After that, it'd be best to do your stretches. Depending on how long that takes, you might have to skip your two laps today, but don't think that means I won't make you make up for them later."

With that, Kinara pointed Menial in the direction of the changerooms - at the south end of the gym, where there were three doors, each one marked for either males, females, or hermaphrodites.

-----------

The naga gave a sigh, her expression a worried one. "That sounds like Zelkova alright. If you see her again, don't pick a fight, please. She doesn't really mean any of what she does...I think. But you'll probably be safer that way, okay?"

Last edited by Nyaha on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 pm

(Nyaha, you forgot me again.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm

(Dammit! DX I need to work on my memory. Sorry, Spectrum. Sad It's fixed.)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

"Fine. I won't start any fights with her, but if she provokes me first, all bets are off." Julie's hands glowed with magical energies that quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 am

Still jogging swiftly yet lightly along, Tarynn leisurely took evasive action and curved to the left to pass the gym teacher, who had stopped to talk to a tardy student. As she overtook them, she sneaked a glance back to assess the throng, noting the position of the students she knew. She could just make out the red-haired fairy pacing easily along towards the back of the pack, and Constance looking decidedly on-edge running to the side. This lapse in concentration is all it took for the inevitable to happen - treading on her undone shoelaces with her right foot, she found her next step stunted and quickly toppled over with a yelp to the squeaky floor, clawing at the air for support.

She hit the ground hard, grazing her left knee sharply and bonking her jaw with a shudder that reverberated through her whole skull. She had nary a moment to give a grunt of pain before a passing student accidentally trod on her outstretched hand, crushing two of her fingers. She cursed coarsely before getting up as quickly as she could and continuing running, albeit at a slower pace with a decided limp and defensively curled hand. The light-hearted mood she had enjoyed moments before had dissipated, although she felt a modicum of comfort that she knew she was now free to be herself around Saen even in these times of frustration and pain.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 am

Menial was confused for a few seconds after the teacher told her to change uniforms. She found out what she meant when she looked at the other students. They had clothes that were different from her own, and they resembled... "Do you mean... There was a package labeled 'P. E. uniform', may it be that one? I think... I left it in my room. Geez, clothes are so complicated." She said the last phrase in a lower tone and looking to the side, but it was still clearly audible.

She was startled when Tarynn suddenly fell to the floor with a loud noise and a yelp. Menial turned quickly just in time to see her rising and starting to run again, all while cursing and limping. She was worried for a moment, but as she saw that the student continued running without any further actions, she turned back to the shakala. "So, Teacher... Um, should I go to pick it up? It may take a bit, I'm still not used to the school layout." She said, hoping she would let her stay instead.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Kinara had reacted much differently when she heard Tarynn's falling behind her. Her expression became one of exasperated disbelief as she turned to see the elf getting back on her feet. Turning her own body to face in her direction, she called out to Tarynn, " Do I have to tie you loosely to a wooden stick jutting from the ground in order to keep you upright?! This is the third time in two weeks you've fallen down!"

Hoping that her verbal jab would inspire Tarynn, either through wanting to do better, or through wanting to avoid further embarrassment, the shakala turned back to the new kid. "And to answer your question, I don't really want any more delays in my class, so I'll get your clothes myself. Do you know what your room number is?"

---------------

Brine took note of the glow around Julie's hands and sighed to herself. Why does everyone in this school have to have such a temper? she wondered in her head.

"No, not even that. You don't know Zelkova like I do, you won't win if you fight against her! Please say that you won't get in a fight," Brine pleaded. It was more because she didn't want Zelkova to get hurt, despite all the mean things she'd been doing lately, though a part of her truly felt that Zelkova wouldn't lose a fight with anyone, or at least, not another student.

Last edited by Nyaha on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:30 pm

(I asked Bael if there really were dorms in the school or I had to think of an alternative. I'll inform you of which one it is, but you may need to change your answer.)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm

(Did you forget me again or are you posting your response to me later?)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Alreina slithered at a fairly quick pace, trying to catch up with Constance and ask the Neko why she was trying to avoid her. Suddenly an Elf suddenly tripped. She would quicken her slither to try and catch up with Tarynn. "Hey, are you alright? That looked like a nasty fall."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 am

(F*** me, no, Spectrum, I forgot again. X_X I guess I'm not used to managing two different scenes in thread RPs - this is the first time I've ever had to do it. It's fixed.

On another note, "Suddenly an Elf suddenly tripped"? XD Really, Nergal?)
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 am

(I made the post when I was half asleep x3 I couldn't think of anything else to post. Also...how is that redundant? I only mentioned Tayrnn tripping once...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:57 pm

(Two "suddenly" in a five word phrase... XD)

Last edited by Ilceren on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Julie just shook her head.

"Apparently, you don't know me at all. It's more likely that she'll lose to me than the other way around. Like I said, I won't start any fights. I don't start fights. But, if I have to fight, I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:12 pm

"TARYNN!" Saen shouted as he stopped as soon as she fell. "Don't worry! I'll do something! I can go get a doctor! Or should I carry you to the nurse?" He tried to take care of her as best he could acting like she broke a leg or something.

Constance was more freaked to see Alriena pursue her and when Tarynn fell and the naga went to her the neko was more relaxed and started busting up laughing and started laughing. "Clumsy Elf is falling down! Falling down! Clumsy Elf is falling down~ My fair naga~ hahaaha!"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:42 am

Mara was behind constance, and when she saw Alriena pursue her, Mara put in effort to catch up with her, and pursue Constance as well during the run.

Bael noticed Tarynn and Saen on the other side of the track, with Tarynn on the ground. Once he made his way over to them he stopped to ask if eithe of them needed help.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 pm

As she heard Kinara's reprimand and the mocking jibes of a student far behind, her frustration boiled over into a genuine growl that escaped her lips. It wasn't her fault her shoelaces were worn to threads. Her family just didn't have the income to waste on trivial goods like that. Fantasies of her stealing every shoelace in the school and sleeping triumphantly on a big pile of them were shattered by the intervention of her classmates, with Bael, Saen and even an unfamiliar naga all checking to make sure she was okay. In an attempt to regain some dignity, she turned around mid-stride and began running backwards, demonstrating an innate agility and light-footedness you wouldn't expect from someone who just tumbled over.

"Ah, you mustn't fret over me," she said calmly, her usual faux serene smile plastered on her face, giving a generous dose of her attention to the naga who didn't yet know what she was really like. "I am fine. Not even a scratch."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:42 am

When Mara caught up with Constance she grinned. "Hey there Lunch! Don't run too much I like my food soft and plump! No fat is no fun! Hahahaha!"

Saen stares at Tarynn in awe. "You are truly amazing m'lady!" He had stopped running and just admired Tarynn's skills at running.

(I am going to be gone for about five days ^^; I might be on but don't hold your breath)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next