Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Race Discussion Thread

Go down 
+14
Spykeofkonoha
Davis
gwadahunter2222
observer88
Malahite
Rythmear
lami
nksrocks
Karbo
Zoekin
Pendragon
mangamastermind
The Rev
Siafu789
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:17 am

Rythmear wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Rythmear wrote:
Clearly that was just prose. If the government can capture Megatron, they can capture Crisis. No offense to the lady, but when our thick headed military gets an idea in their head, they blow every piece of shit up till they complete it.

They caught Megatron??????

Whoa. I guess Crisis would be in trouble, unless she took someone hostage or hid somewhere.

You never know, though. Anna might be with her, and she might be able to help. Does she have knowledge of Earth?

That would be a bit of irony right there. Now Anna would call the shots, being on her own turf and all.

Nah, I reckon if Anna arrived on Earth she'd join forces with Earth because of their technology.

But, being a naga, wouldn't they hunt her down as well?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:41 pm

Pendragon wrote:

Depends on the nation and time. Some places might worship her as a God of sorts, others might just use the opportunity to lure her into a medical lab for studies.

Though you know no-matter what happens, there will be a "Do not smoke in the pressence of Specimens" sign.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:31 am

Malahite wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

Depends on the nation and time. Some places might worship her as a God of sorts, others might just use the opportunity to lure her into a medical lab for studies.

Though you know no-matter what happens, there will be a "Do not smoke in the pressence of Specimens" sign.

Dude - Seriously - if the Earth military had the choice to have a gigantic Naga ON THEIR SIDE - they'd take it!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:15 am

Rythmear wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

Dude - Seriously - if the Earth military had the choice to have a gigantic Naga ON THEIR SIDE - they'd take it!

Point taken.

Especially since Anna is good with technology. She would practically be loved by everybody.

Also, she could really enforce "no smoking" zones, if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:25 am

I really can see Anna coping with her adoring public!

Mennyssan could work well with the military. She's a tatical genuis!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:27 am

No i cant see Mennyssan working with the military. she would eat everyone!
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:31 am

mangamastermind wrote:
No i cant see Mennyssan working with the military. she would eat everyone!

I depend how they pay her Laughing
And if she is not satisfy she will do what she thinks is the best for her Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:35 am

Zoekin wrote:

Well yes buut you'd need the battle to be a huge and important one so the counterpart don't cancel the benefit, if you see what I mean lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:19 am

Menyssan is too lazy to do such a thing, isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:15 am

Karbo wrote:
Zoekin wrote:

Well yes buut you'd need the battle to be a huge and important one so the counterpart don't cancel the benefit, if you see what I mean lol!

I see your point!
The cost of Menyssan's aid could very well cancel the benefit!
I'm pretty sure the only one to benefit from such an arrangement would be Menyssan!

For some reason I can just see Vivian dabbling in politics for fun for some reason!

Katrika wouldn't like Earth at all! She doesn't like conflict!
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:52 pm

Clearly you need Anna. She's the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:54 pm

Very Happy
Well, the tobacco companies would have a whole new market for gigantic cigarettes that's for sure!
I rather think Anna would insist on working for the benefit of all mankind though. (Or maybe I've been hanging around Katrika for too long!)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:05 am

I think people would cling to Anna so much that they would worship her. Bring her a giant cig, and she'll have a massive grin.

Also, what would you do if you saw a 100 ft. sexy naga lady above you?

She'd have a following that would make Zoe jealous.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:36 am

Zoe doesn't get jealous. Besides, you underestimate the size of the Cult of Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:34 am

I know it's size.

But Anna is often underestimated. She's part human with the 'tude of a naga. A most dangerous combo.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:18 am

pale

Anna would like the attention I think!

But Katrika would get VERY jealous if she was there!

Ever delt with a jealous teen-ager?
Imagine one the size of a giant Naga!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:40 am

Pendragon wrote:
Also, what would you do if you saw a 100 ft. sexy naga lady above you?
Start offering Sacrifices in the name of Slaanesh in the belief that, if Anna exists, odds are he/she/it does too?

Though Anna would be among the best-off in our world when it comes to Naga's (Besides perhaps Terra). Though I wonder how she'd react when RL-physics override the Anime / Magic physics from Felarya.

"What do you mean you have no mages? No Mech's?"
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:41 pm

It does seem like the Naga's and Slaaneesh have a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:40 pm

Zoekin wrote:
Karbo wrote:
Zoekin wrote:

I see your point!
The cost of Menyssan's aid could very well cancel the benefit!
I'm pretty sure the only one to benefit from such an arrangement would be Menyssan!

For some reason I can just see Vivian dabbling in politics for fun for some reason!

Katrika wouldn't like Earth at all! She doesn't like conflict!

Aki: how the hell does she eat? *dumbfounded*
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Katrika-"I eat like any other naga of course. I just don't like conflict that's all. It gets on my nerves! Makes my head ache! I wouldn't come to Earth for anything-unless Anna asked me too! I'd slither through fire for her! Don't mistake my dislike of conflict for cowardice! I'll fight if I have too! I just prefer the peaceful life! At least in Felarya the creatures trying to kill me aren't doing it because they want to look at my insides to see what makes me tick!""

Zoekin-"What Katrika is trying to say here is that she doesn't like the violence on Earth. On her homeworld, war is all but unknown. She doesn't consider swallowing her prey or defending herself from a predator as "conflict." That's just day- to- day life."
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:40 pm

Zoekin wrote:
Katrika-"I eat like any other naga of course. I just don't like conflict that's all. It gets on my nerves! Makes my head ache! I wouldn't come to Earth for anything-unless Anna asked me too! I'd slither through fire for her! Don't mistake my dislike of conflict for cowardice! I'll fight if I have too! I just prefer the peaceful life! At least in Felarya the creatures trying to kill me aren't doing it because they want to look at my insides to see what makes me tick!""

Zoekin-"What Katrika is trying to say here is that she doesn't like the violence on Earth. On her homeworld, war is all but unknown. She doesn't consider swallowing her prey or defending herself from a predator as "conflict." That's just day- to- day life."

Lami- it sort of goes against the definition, but everyones free to have an opinion

Aki-*muttered* hmph, I'm not insignifigant...

Either way Katrika and any naga should stay well away from earth, unless magic can exist there, gravity will likely kill them instantly, unless they are actualy more structurely stable than their human /snake like form seems,

I looking at the race of nagas, It seems like their technology is severly limited since they have no use for tools, any attempt to create them would waste massive reasources. It makes me wonder what they do on their free time, do they hibernate like other creatures? are they content to just lay? Anna seems to always be tinkering and experimenting showing her human nature is still present.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:51 pm

lami wrote:
Zoekin wrote:

Lami- it sort of goes against the definition, but everyones free to have an opinion

Aki-*muttered* hmph, I'm not insignifigant...

Either way Katrika and any naga should stay well away from earth, unless magic can exist there, gravity will likely kill them instantly, unless they are actualy more structurely stable than their human /snake like form seems,

I looking at the race of nagas, It seems like their technology is severly limited since they have no use for tools, any attempt to create them would waste massive reasources. It makes me wonder what they do on their free time, do they hibernate like other creatures? are they content to just lay? Anna seems to always be tinkering and experimenting showing her human nature is still present.

Katrika-"Well I know Crisis likes to explore and hide parts of Anna's machines and I guess Vivian pratices her magical abilities. Speaking for myself, I like to study the natural world and visit my friends-especially Anko!"
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:25 am

And what I'M trying to say is Earth rules - nothing can beat it but itself.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:18 am

Rythmear wrote:
And what I'M trying to say is Earth rules - nothing can beat it but itself.
Vogons disagree with you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:23 pm

All I can say is that Earth is much different from any world I've ever seen. It is awesome. The Vogons couldn't handle Umbrella Man or my robotic robots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Race Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next