Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Race Discussion Thread

Go down 
+14
Spykeofkonoha
Davis
gwadahunter2222
observer88
Malahite
Rythmear
lami
nksrocks
Karbo
Zoekin
Pendragon
mangamastermind
The Rev
Siafu789
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Robotic robots eh? Are there nonrobotic robots?
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Davis wrote:

Yes. They're called Cyborgs.

It sucks when one of them is eaten. The predator always experiences a bad aftertaste.
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:49 am

Pendragon wrote:
Davis wrote:

It sucks when one of them is eaten. The predator always experiences a bad aftertaste.

well even if they're half-robot, more than the taste, I bet it can't feel good when something is going all-rusty into the stomach =_=
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:31 pm

nksrocks wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Davis wrote:

well even if they're half-robot, more than the taste, I bet it can't feel good when something is going all-rusty into the stomach =_=

Karbo said that Crisis's stomach can dissolve titanium - I doubt a robot will put up much of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:39 am

Rythmear wrote:
nksrocks wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Davis wrote:

Karbo said that Crisis's stomach can dissolve titanium - I doubt a robot will put up much of a challenge.

Damn my noobish knowledge =_=
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Rythmear wrote:
nksrocks wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Davis wrote:

Still, it can leave a nasty aftertaste.

Why do you think Crisis prefers Catwomen?
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:26 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Why do you think Crisis prefers Catwomen?

... They come pre-seasoned?
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:38 pm

I'd say so.

Though I hate seeing poor catgirls eaten, I am often conflicted when I see Crisis enjoying them. She looks so cute when she eats them.

CURSE MY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Pendragon wrote:
I'd say so.

Though I hate seeing poor catgirls eaten, I am often conflicted when I see Crisis enjoying them. She looks so cute when she eats them.

I know what you mean!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:59 am

Pendragon wrote:
I'd say so.

I have the perfect solution. *Fires an EMP rocket at your cockpit - opens it and throws you into Crisis's mouth* Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:05 am

Pendragon wrote:
I'd say so.

You could always try what I did.

I had my naga adopt a neko kitten. Just my attempt to balance the score a tiny bit!

Katrika-Less of the "my naga" stuff please! You don't own people!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:31 am

Rythmear wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
I'd say so.

I have the perfect solution. *Fires an EMP rocket at your cockpit - opens it and throws you into Crisis's mouth* Problem solved.

You really hate mecha, don't you?

And was that you who threw that toy rocket at me just now? The nerve...

*shakes fist angrily from within the armored cockpit*
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:30 pm

You're clearly dead.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:20 pm

Hmm... yet I'm still typing this.

I guess I must not be dead.

Oh, and FYI, my mech is very angry at you. Throwing your toys at him.

That's very rude.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 am

Pendragon wrote:

That's very rude.

I've played the game your Mech is from - E.M.P still hurts you regardless of how touch the Mech is.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:13 am

Rythmear wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

That's very rude.

I've played the game your Mech is from - E.M.P still hurts you regardless of how touch the Mech is.

E.M.P. only hurts the radar. I can still see ahead of me perfectly.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:31 am

I think you misunderstood, EMP basicaly frys electronics
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 am

lami wrote:

Not with the proper shielding. Not all machines are affected by EMP. Some are simply too advanced. If they fried ALL electronics, we'd see alot more of it in wars.

Also, you haven't seen the protection on my mech. It's tougher than you think, though some vital systems (radar, bio scanner, targeting computer) would be susceptible.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 am

Pendragon wrote:

Not with the proper shielding. Not all machines are affected by EMP. Some are simply too advanced. If they fried ALL electronics, we'd see alot more of it in wars.

Also, you haven't seen the protection on my mech. It's tougher than you think, though some vital systems (radar, bio scanner, targeting computer) would be susceptible.

Excuse me does your mecha use an operating system or an AI Question
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:53 am

Pendragon wrote:
lami wrote:

If you are going to brag about something, make sure it's a real accomplishment, instead of some thing you made up. It is annoying that you are all over yourself about something fiction. If you are going to keep trusting your chest out and thinking you're 'all-that', you will lose respect from many members of this board.

Sorry if i'm being rude, but that needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:18 am

I think we act very harsh with Pendragon Sad
I know most of us don't like the idea of mecha in Felarya if our point of view, so if he wants to develop a mecha in Felarya, we should respect his choice.
Sorry Pendragon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:33 am

Besides, guys, this a Felaryan race discussion thread-not a diss mecha thread!
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:55 pm

To gwadahunter2222: My mecha switches from AI to manual control at times, but really only when I get into a tough situation. It's kind of a cliche of mechs. I apologize.

To Mentalguy: I didn't make that up. What I said is completely based on the world my mech comes from. Upon being hit by E.M.P., all support systems are affected. I can't lock on, my radar goes fuzzy, the air conditioner stops working, and so on. I can still fight, but I'll be crippled from my actual fighting capacity.

To gwadahunter2222 (again): Thank you for your kind words. I've just always wanted to explore a magical land inside a robot. I can understand some people's despising of this, though.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:07 pm

Pendragon wrote:
To gwadahunter2222: My mecha switches from AI to manual control at times, but really only when I get into a tough situation. It's kind of a cliche of mechs. I apologize.

To gwadahunter2222 (again): Thank you for your kind words. I've just always wanted to explore a magical land inside a robot. I can understand some people's despising of this, though.
Ok I understand good luck in your project Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:32 pm

I have an idea

Mkay so we all know that in the rocky and wooded areas of Felarya there are Dridders that are built kinda simalar to traniculas ((excuse my spelling please)) so I was thinking that in the Chidokai forest the dridders there should be more like rainforest dwelling spiders, possibly some of them web weavers to catch birds and bee girls and such. So they would also have different colorings and such ^^ it's an idea I wanted to throw in cause my upcoming story deals with this abit.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Race Discussion Thread   Felaryan Race Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Race Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next