Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Xiao decided to take a rest after several hours of walking. She knew that Alex would meet her there in a matter of minutes, due to what he told her before she left.

She decided to rest up against a tree and close her eyes for a second. She doddled with her bell for a bit before resting her arms.

"Mmm... I hope Alex comes here soon enough... it's pretty boring in Felarya..."
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:35 pm

Yelkavic awoke from his nap.He rubbed his eye,changed the bandages over his eye sockey,and walked out the front door when he yawned loudly
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Masurao wasn't paying attention as he walked. Suddenly, he bumped into Don. "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

OOC: Since this is a new RP thread, i thought that every one doesnt know each other like in the original.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Don glanced over to the shinobi (right?). "Oh sorry, I didn't realize there were others in the area, my bad"

Dammit Don, why do you hafta be so nice to strangers, he bumped into you. Lay him out!

'Why? it's just a misunderstanding...besides I'd waste energy fighting'

...True...

Don then turned his attention back to Masurao "So...what brings you here, it's pretty unusal to see a random person just wandering about in the jungles of Felarya..." he paused for awhile as he realized he's doing the same thing that he had just said

-------------------

-Elsewhere-

"What Kinda place is this!!!"

A young man yelled as he dashed through the tropical wildlands that is Felarya, behind him was a Kensha Beast (or what he called a 'Runaway Dog on Steriods') and apparently a 15 year old kid roaming the jungle is prime pickin for a meal. Nico looked back to see that, to his horror, the Kensha was gaining on him, if he was to survive he needed to use his PSI...but what if he messes up?

"No...I gotta remember what Sana told me" Nico stopped in front of the on coming beast and began to concentrate, channeling all of his mental energy towards his fingertips and imagining the flames of fire.

"PK Fire!"

Nico threw forward a spark of fire that managed to nail the beast on the nose detering it for while. And while the Kensha tried to recover from it's recoil, Nico took this time to run like a bat outta hell.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Xiao was in a daze until she heard someone yell "PK Fire". She woke up with a front to find somebody running through the forest. She decided to go and investigate.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Nico fell to his knees completely exhausted from his constant running. He looked back to see if the Kensha was still on his tail and to his relief there was no sight of it, but still there's no doubt that if it was a canine, it would also have that keen canine nose too. But Nico was too tired to keep going on so he decided to lay low for a while to catch his breathe...at least while he was safe for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Xiao saw this boy, Nico, and slowly ran up to him, offering her hand in aid.

"Excuse me, but do you need some help? You look hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Nico glanced up to see Xiao holding her hand out to him, though at 1st she seemed like a normal girl...that is until he looked up a bit farther 'Cat...ears...since when do people...have cat ears?...' he thought 'Wh-what if she isn't a human...what if she's like that Runaway dog on Steriods (Kensha Beast)' and at that moment, Nico's mind went into a panic as he began to imagine himself being eaten

"Your not gonna...like eat me or anything are you?..." He said as he backed away slightly ready to run away again if he had...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Xiao smiled at the boy.

"Don't be silly. I won't eat you. Promise."

As she giggled slightly, she offered her hand once more.

"It hurts to see somebody in pain. Please let me help you. You can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Well, he got his answer. This cat girl seemed so familiar to Sana back home, kind and willing to help others, perhaps that is what made him ease up on the impending panic attack a bit. And seeing as to that there probably won't be anyone esle as helpful as the cat girl around he decides to go along with it and takes her hand "O-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Xiao grabs Nico's hand and gives him a smile.

"So... where are you off to? I could accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Nico thought on this question for a moment before coming up with his answer "I dunno really...I was kinda...teleported here by an alien..." He replied as he scracthed behind his head "To be honest, I have no idea where I am or where I'm goin, I've been lookin for a way to get back to my home, Floe Town"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:07 pm

"Oh? I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I don't know how to leave this world. We're all kinda stuck here."

Xiao helps him up, then looks up at the trees.

"You can stay with me and Alex if you want. Maybe we can help you get home.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:31 pm

"Oh...okay then" Nico said a little bit creastfallen, he actually thought Floe Town was at least somewhere nearby. "I-I guess, I could stay with you guys...I kinda don't have anywhere else to go..." Nico added
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:36 pm

"That's good to hear. Now, you should sit down. You look flushed. My friend Alex should be here and he'll be able to help you."

As Xiao led Nico to a nearby tree to sit down, she smiled at him and reassured him.

"Oh, and I never introduced myself. My name is Xiao. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:41 am

Yelkavic watch the two from a nearby tree

''huum this is intertising”he said
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:36 am

"O-oh, my name's uh...Nico, it's nice to meet ya..." He replied still looking around for any type of creature that was capable of eating him before he finally sat down for a bit. I suppose even while relaxing Nico can be a bit squirrely. After another quick scan of the area to make sure there wasn't anything else out in the surrounding wilderness, Nico directed his attention to Xiao "...So, what's this Alex guy like? he sounds like he's pretty strong person"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:15 am

Masurao felt bad. "Nah, it's my fault I ran into you. Anyway, I just arrived a few minuites ago.I have no clue where this place is." He shook Don's hand. "What's your name? I'm Masurao Ketsuiki."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:41 am

"It's nice to meet you, Nico."

She sat down next to him and took a load off from her walking.

"So, you'd like to know about Alex? Well, he's... a very special friend of mine. We've known eachother for a while, and I'm always happy when he's around. I'm sure you'll like him. Anyway, he said he was meeting me near this place, and he'd be more than happy to help you. Until then, relax and take it easy. I'll make sure you aren't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Yelkavic came down from the tree to say hello to the two
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Gibby was still lost and afraid in the forest...
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Yelkavic decided not to say hello and decided to find that other kid.He slithered looking for him
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Marshal sat and watched as the battle ended and its combatants left. He lit up another cigarette and he and Blondie continued through the forest. After riding a while he began to hear voices in the distance so he began riding in their direction.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:34 pm

"Anyway," Masurao said to Don, "you want to help me find my Naga friend?"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:08 pm

“You know i never did thank that guy for saving my life”he said as he slithered back to thank him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next