Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 am

A few minutes have passed since Masurao blacked out. He slowly opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 pm

In an isolated area of Felarya, a small shack exploded violently as a teenage boy slightly taller than an average Human ran out thinking 'I HATE MAGE'S AND THEIR DAMN EXPERIMENTS!'. He was slightly taller and more muscular than an average human with brown hair, black eyes and a furry brown monkey tail wrapped around his waist. He was wearing white & red armor with a blue jumpsuit and white gloves/boots and a red symbol of the breast plate.

He stopped pressed a button on the small device over his left eye. Content that it was working and their were no other Ki users around, his body erupted with a red flame-like aura as he shot into the sky wondering where he was.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Branden wakes up from a tree not to far from the battle with the naga. He gets up and notices that the area was covered in trees. "Where am I?" He wondered as he starts to looks around. SUddenly he notices the naga, bleeding on the ground and he walks up to it slowly. "Wow, someone did some good damage on this thing," He says as he examines the naga. He notices two other people nearby, he didn't know if they were friends or foes. "They must be the ones who destroyed this thing," He says. He notices that one of them is a warlord. "He must be from the netherworld..." He slowly walks over the naga slowly and walks over to the two people.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:11 am

'Where the hell am I? I don't recognize any of this' he wondered, looking down at the tree beneath him. He looked back at the red trail behind him as he flew, deciding to supress the Ki until he knows where he is. After the trail vanished he looked back in front and noticed a small group below him. Thinking to himself 'Why couldn't they just leave me dead?', he flew over to the group and started to hover in the air about 50ft above them and called down to them "Hey, what world an I in?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Mordal quickly opened his eyes, and jumped up to land on his feet. He looked at the boy flying above him, wondering what magic he was using. "How the hell are you doing that?!" Masurao asked in amazement. "I've known people who can walk on water, but I've never seen anyone FLY before!"
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:00 am

Branden stopped for a moment. He was wondering what made that guy excited. He looks up and see's the floating person. "Who the heck is that?" He thoguht to himself. Branden rarley saw anyone fly without wings and this surprised him the most.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 pm

((geeze...I've been gone for quite sometime...))

Nico jumped as all eyes were on him after hesitating for several seconds her nodded slowly "O-okay, let's do it" He said trying to reassure himself that Alex would get tham all out of this situation alive.

------------

Don looked up having noticed the ninja has his sights on a flying person located above them. "Well...I've know for some humans to fly...but only if they are accomplished in wind magic..."

He's probably hacking the universe or something...cheater

'Scallion, why would ya say that we've seen people fly before and you know it' Don thought 'Admit you're a little jealous that you can't fly in the state you're in'

Shut up you forget we're bound to the soul I can kill you if I want to Don-kun
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 pm

He stops looking at the person and continues to walk over the naga. He finally gets around it and walks toward the two people in front of him. "Um, hello," He says as he slowly walking toward them.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:16 am

"My kind all fly, it's normal for us." He started goiing lower, slowly "Anyway, can you tell me what world I'm in? I have no Idea where I am."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 pm

"Hmm, I've been here for some time and from what I gather, we're all in a world known as Felarya, can't really say I know much else about it besides the fact that there are giant women running around these parts" Don replies to the man in front of him before he looks over to see another young lad approach him from the side "Ah hello there, I take it you're lost as well"

There you go being nicey nice again...

'Why must you always complain, Scallion, I may be a demon but I do show respect y'know'

Whatever, from what I've experienced being nice only gives folks a chance to screw you over

'Don't worry I won't let down my gaurd, okay?'

You better, I sense a powerful aura coming from this kid...He's from the netherworld like you Don, though not from our own per sa, I can't tell if he's human or not but just keep on your gaurd

'I'm sure he's okay to be around, If he were malicious he'd attack us right her on the spot, which as you can see, is something he's obviously not doing'
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:36 am

T'Lani sighed "At least I know its name now." He landed just of off the group, allowing the aura to fade away. As the aura vanished, he was pulled toward the ground, though he corrected it quickly muttering to himself "I guess I was dead long enough to have to get used to these weight again. A look of confusion crossed his face "Giant women?".
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 am

"Yeah, Im kind of lost," Branden says as he looks around. "I woke up here after stumbling apon a giant door." He looks a Don for moment. "You must be from the Netherworld too, I can tell by your Aura," Banden says.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 am

"Netherworld?" T'Lani looked confused "If you mean dead, then yes. My race aren't inhabitants of other world, not until we die, at least.". He looked in the direction he came from for a second "I got here because I was revived by mages, too bad they were not very friendly."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 am

Masurao chuckled. "Yes, giant women. They are either a human and animal hybrid, or they are just giantesses. The most common human animal hybrids around here are Nagas."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:02 am

T'Lani raised an eyebrow "Naga? I think I saw a couple of species of them when I was first alive. They weren't very nice people, they were also human-sized though. What are these ones like? And more importantly, is there a Full Moon here?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:04 am

"Haha, You're right, I am from the netherworld, Krichesvkoy's to be exact" He said to Brendan. "Got to this place, thanks to an air-headed dimension guide and I've been here ever since, but thanks to my trusty weapon, Scallion I've rested easy at night" He said as he motioned to his Leek-shaped sword.

That's right because without me, you'd be screwed

'...You know you could at least TRY and be modest about it...

What? But where'd the fun be in that, Don-kun~

As Don put Scallion's mental thoughts out of his mind he redirected his attenton to T'Lani "Well, these Naga are generally like 'Eat 1st as questions later', at least those are the ones I seem to always encounter..." He sighed as he remembered how many times he's been close to being digested and just how far he had to run in order to escape such a fate "But, I'm sure somewhere there are some rational Naga who are willing to talk with someone rather than devour them, as for a Full Moon, I'm sure there is one here but being at night I usually drop off to sleep at a moments notice I'm not too sure about it" he added with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 am

"There may be a Full Moon? Good, that means my favourite stress relief will still work without a fake one." Then he frowned "They eat people? Alive or dead?" His tail moved away from his waist and hovered in the air behind him. "Krichevskoy? I heard one of the Otherworld guardians mention that name before but they wouldn't tell me anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 am

"They'll eat ya when you're still alive, the worst way to go, cuz then you'll feel everything...nearly came close to such a fate a while ago..." He replied glancing over to the naga he barely managed to kill had it not been for the help of Masuroa and Marshall. "Hm, I would't see why they wouldn't, Krichevskoy's one of the greatest Overlords to date, in my opinion...that is until his kid took over...though I can't say much about that being I was sealed away shortly before that happened" Don shrugged for he really wasn't aware that Krichevskoy died, he only knew that Laharl succeed to the throne via a rumor he heard long ago but other than this he knew nothing else concearning the current state of his Home Netherworld.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:02 am

T'Lani glanced over at the body "They sound quite cruel, not like I can talk, my past isn't exactly spotless." he sighed "not spotless at all.". His tail moved back to wrap itself around his waist as he took the Scouter from the side of his head and put it in a pocket inside his armor "I can fight people many times my size, so I should at least be able to protect myself. If not I'll just make a fake moon and transform, that'll increase my chances a bit. As for not talking about Krichevskoy, maybe they were afraid I'd challenge him just to see his power."
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 am

Branden looks down. "Krichevskoy.....I met him before.....and his son," He said to himself. He looks at the naga and said, "I've fought many things that size back in the netherworld, they don't scare me here." Branden goes into thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 am

"I try not to get involved in fights unless I need to, so I will try to get around without being attacked whenever possible." He pointed to the Naga and added "That is one of the few things I've seen that is similar in size to my transformed state." Then he smiled, showing a little pride "Saiyans are bred and conditioned solely for war, we were raised to fear nothing! Not like I want to fight them, I'm fed up of fighting."
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Alex pressed a button on his control panel, and the air around his mech began to charge up slowly, being filled with white particles. The harpies continued their attack until Alex pushed the button again when all the particles had formed a field around his ship. Upon pressing the button the field exploded into a white-ish haze of kojima-induced destruction, sending every single harpy flying. Excaliber shook up, Alex holding onto his ship with Xiao holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Marshal stands on the sidelines and listens in on the conversations. Lighting another cigarette he looks over at Blondie.

"Whaddaya think of these two newcomers?"

Blondie snorts and whinnies a bit.

"Yeah, me too."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Don nodded, it would seem these 2 have also fought alot before reching Felarya, probably just as much as he has. Which was good to say the least, he kinda liked these 2 and it would be a shame to see'em have them cut down by a hungry predator. "I myself have fought a good deal, before I was in Felarya I've been; trapped inside a legendary item, fought dozens of cazed residents, gone up against countless soldiers to a tyrants army, usurped an Overlord I knew nothing about and even crossed swords with a God...but hey, I'm a Warlord, fightings what I do...and I'll admit if it wasn't for all those past events I probably wouldn't be here talking right now" He looked to the trees "I know I'm pretty much done with fighting, but I know it'll constantly seek me out...like a bad burrito it'll always come back to haunt me..."

...You bastard, then what am I to you then

'What do ya mean?'

You know damn well what I mean, you said 'if it wasn't for all those past events' what about ME, if it wasn't for ME saving your ass ever second you fight, you'd be eaten, dead and fertilizer!

'Okay okay I'm sorry for overlooking you, a warrior mustn't over look his weapon'

He looked around noticing it's been rather peaceful now, something that's not really known to happen in Felarya...at least for fresh meat like themselves. "I dunno where anything is in this place but I'm willing to travel if you guys are." he said to the group actually a bit eager to get going and explore though he knew somewhere a naga or a harpy would easily ruin this. Just sitting around in one place, to him, felt like he was committing suicide in an indirect way...

-------------------

Nico felt the area around him shake, he held on to both Alex and Xiao as tight as he could. Thinking of nothing else but happy thoughts, rainbows and buttercups (lol). He didn't really know what was going on beyond the steel hulls of this machine but whatever it was, would surely send their aggressors packing...at least he hoped it did.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:30 pm

"You seem to have went through alot like I have," Branden says. " I had fought my deranged Demon Sister, Fought an evil mad genious, Eaten by A giant succubus, Fought a Demon called Etna, Got eaten by a femme Sea Serpent, Fought a demon power of rock, fought a whole leauge of Overlords, and almost expierenced death from the death Overlord," Branden said. "Well This place seems really dangerous with thinsg like that." But Im not afraid, Im always ready for a challenge," Branden said. Branden was never afraid of anything after going through went through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next