Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 am

T'Lani waved at Don as he walked off "Later, if we meet again I may need to see how strong you really are."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:39 pm

((I'm bringing back Masurao.)) Mordal felt somehing calling him to the East. "I must go, my friends. I hope we all see each other in the future. May the Force be with you." With that, he walked off with his droid at his side.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:28 am

Branden wanders the massive forest area in search of a way to get home. He felt like he had been walking for hours and hours
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:33 am

T'Lani looked at whoever was still around "Well, what now? Wander around aimlessly or look for others?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:54 am

Baras groaned as he woke up. As he began to view his surroundings, he began to realize that he was no longer home. 'Oh no.' he thought to himself. 'Oh no, no, no, no, no, no...CRAP!!!' He then threw his fist into a tree out of anger. 'Reeeally smart of you, Baras! Using faulty time manipulation technology that was STILL in it's early stages!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!'

He then sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, and thought to himself, 'Guess I better check where I am. Hmm...better run a status check on my gauntlet.' He then pressed a few buttons on a copper guantlet he was wearing that took up all of his forearm. A holographic screen was then projected from the gauntlet which said,

Functionality: 100%

'Well, at least the gauntlet still works.' he thought as he started walking.

As he was walking through the huge forest, whistling a random tune he thought up on the spot, he noticed T'Lani and waved to him, saying, "Hello there! Do you happen to know where we are, by any chance?"

Last edited by The Joker on Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:39 am

T'Lani turned to face him "Felarya, wherever that's supposed to be." and frowned 'must be new here, too'. He pressed a button on his scouter, causing a few illegible numbers to appear on the screen 'Not much of a powerlevel, must be a tech user'.

Turning off the scouter, he turned back to Baras "I've only been here about an hour but I can tell you that if you see anything bigger than an average terran, run like hell."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:53 am

'Felarya, huh? That's new.' he thought to himself as the newcomer scanned him with what looked like an eye piece. His ears perked up when T'Lani said 'bigger than an average terran'.

"...Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly do you mean by 'bigger than an average terran'?" Baras asked the new acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:10 am

"Bigger, as in, over 90ft. It very likely varies by the individual." T'Lani looked around for a second before turning back "Plus their not very friendly when hungry. Can you protect yourself?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:16 am

'...Ninety feet tall? Is he serious?' His thoughts were interrupted when the stranger asked if he could defend himself. "Of course. Anyway, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Baras, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:23 am

"T'Lani, Saiyan elite." T'Lani frowned slightly as his scout reactivated and started flashing, indicating a lifeform getting closer "We should start moving, I don't really want to fight them if I don't have to." T'Lani turned the scouter's beeping sound, leaving only the range indicator on, and started moving toward the oppiste direction.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 am

"Can do." said Baras, following T'Lani. He was wondering what exactly a 'Saiyan' was, but he figured he had asked enough questions already. 'Hmm...I guess I better start compressing matter into my gauntlet.' He then touched a withered tree that was beside him with his gauntleted hand. The tree began to dissipitate as it was absorbed into the gauntlet's energy reserves. After the tree had been absorbed leaving only a dead stump in it's place, Baras then checked a status screen on the gauntlet which said,

Energy Reserved: 96%

'That should do it.' he thought to himself as he continued to follow T'Lani.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:41 am

T'Lani continued walking. "So where are you from? I haven't seen technology like that before" he said, pointing at the gauntlet with his tail.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 am

"I'm from Earth, in the year 2342. I invented this technology myself. You see, I managed to figure out how to break down anything from solids to liquids, even gas, into pure atomic energy, and store it into this gauntlet. Whenever I need something, I simply rearrange the amotic structure, and I can materialize the item I need. I can also bend the laws of physics to an extent so that I can teleport to about two thousand feet. I'm currently in the process of trying to extend that technology even further so that I can travel through time and space. Unfortunately, I attempted to test that technology while it still had a few glitches in it, and...that's how I got here." said Baras. "Anyway, that's a pretty nice eyepiece you've got on. What's it do?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:18 am

T'Lani pointed to his scouter "This? It's called a scouter, it's a sensor that you wear over one ear that puts the results on the glass in front of you eye. It scans for life energy and puts it up as a number, since that how power is determined where I come from. It can also tell a ship registered to that particular scouter to come straight to it and has two way communication for up to 5 light years, 10 light years for one way transmissions. Finally, it works as a clock and can identify people by name if there energy signature is programmed in."

He looked back "All of my peoples military, and one of our 'allies' has one and it only detects Ki, but it may work on magic if modified correctly. The color shows how advanced it is."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 am

"Oh, really? Fascinating! So, um...any specific destination you're headed to?" Baras asked.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:37 pm

((I've decided to bring my DBZ character into the story...I will try not to God Mod or become uber powerfull))

Mordal sat on a tree branche cross-legged, meditating. Suddenly, he sensed a great power level. He opened his eyes. "Could it be?" He stood up, and looked below him. Sure enough, there was a tall man with a monkey tail walking with someone else. "A Saiyan? How?" Mordal jumped off the branch, and landed softly in front of Baras and T'Lani. Mordal's tail twitched slightly as he looked at T'Lani with amazement. "I can't believe it! Another Saiyan!" He smiled wth excitementm then quickly calmed himself. "S-sorry about that...I'm just so excited to see another person with Saiyan blood...My name is Mordal by the way." He chuckled with embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

T'Lani thought for a second "Nowhere in particular, just a way of leaving here." A few seconds later, someone appeared in front of him.

T'Lani was caught off-guard, both by the unexpected appearance of a Saiyan and his high power, though it only took a second to focus "I'm T'Lani." before raising an eyebrow "Mordal? That's not a Saiyan name.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Seeing how the newcomer Mordal was addressing T'Lani and not him, Baras decided to back up a little bit and let the two have their conversation, materializing a yo-yo and playing with said yo-yo to keep himself entertained while the two Saiyans talked.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:18 am

"Yeah...Well...Technically I'm half Saiyan." Mordal admitted. I'm a descendant of Goku after all, or who you know as 'Kakarot.'" Mordal offered a handshake. "Nice to meet you, T'Lani."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 am

T'Lani accepted the hand "Kakarot? The Kakarot that killed Frieza? Well, that would explain the name and power but how did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:48 am

"Funny you should mention that...I was actually using Instantaneous Transmission and accidentally ended up here...And now I can't get back." Mordal thought for a moment about Frieza. "I remember meeting Freiza once in Other World...I'll tell you what though, he isn't nearly as powerfull as the guys my dad and the Z Warriors had to fight AFTER him....Including Cell, Buu, and especially Bebi." Mordal smiled as he remembered his dad showing him the Super Saiyan 4 transformation he used to defeat Omega Shenron. "I'm geussing you haven't heard of the other Super Saiyan levels, huh T'Lani?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 am

"You met Frieza once? I beat him up regularly in otherworld. I saw Cell once before and beat him quite easily, but I haven't seen anyone called Buu or Bebi." T'Lani smirked, thinking back to his encounters with Frieza and that one fight with Cell "Good times."

He heard him mention the Super Saiyan "Well, I have levels 1 & 2, along with both forms in between them and I know about level 3 and rumours about level 4. I haven't really been training, I always found it more interesting to explore otherworld. I saw level 3 watching the whole Janemba incident, I've never seen a Super Saiyan 4, though."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:52 am

"Well...It's your lucky day." Mordal said as he smiled. "I just happen to be able to transform into a Super Saiyan 4...But before I came here it was level 10 which I was only able to do under extreme circumstances...((I made a typo saying level 9 instead of 10 when I put up his profile)) But for some reason, now I'm only able to become a Super Saiyan 4. Maybe when we get back to Earth, I can show you the rest of the levels." Mordal thought for a moment. "It would be best if I stayed in my normal state for now. I will only transform if I have to...Only twice I'veever transformed, thanks to Giant predators in Felarya."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 am

T'Lani raised an eyebrow "Interesting, I've never heard about level 10 before. I almost never go past the first stage. As much as I'd love to gossip, do you have any idea about how to leave here?""
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 am

Mordal scratched the back of his head as he thought. "Uhm....No, not really." He looked into the forest canopy. "I've tried Instantaneous Transmission a few times, but I haven't been able to get back to Earth." Mordal looked at Baras. "Oh, hi. Sorry about that." He chuckled. What's your name?"

((What do you say we head into a field as it becomes night time and the moons are full?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next