Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Marshal took a final drag from his cigarette before throwing it on the ground. Blondie promptly stomped it out. Holstering his gun, he responded.

"Nowhere is truly safe; only safer."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Masurao smirked. "It seems that my chakra is back." As the giant hand reached for him gain, Masurao jumped high in the air while performing a string of hand seals. Katon Endan! He blew a small stream of fire at the gigantic hand.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:09 am

Nico nodded slightly "If they're as nice as you I'm sure that I will" he smiled faintly before quickly turning around again to see if anything was trying to sneak up on him...for whatever reason, he's always had this weird feeling that something somewhere was waiting for him to drop his gaurd...what this something was is anyones guess...

--------------

Don looked back to see yet another hand try and grab one of them "Geeze AGAIN with the hands!"

'Scallion!'

Yeah, yeah I know keep your panties on

Don unsheathed the leek weapon and held it out, a powerful green aura surrounding it as Don began to unleash the power of the enchanted vegetable "Onion Power Level 1- Scallionblade!" With that the leek began to lengthen, growing to the size of a regular sword. "Now...It's payback time for...whatever it is your trying to do!" Don shouted as he ran toward the hand ready to whack it with his powered up leek.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:49 am

Alex looked at Nico and pointed up at his rather roomy mech's interior, a rope ladder leading to it.

"Alright. Climb on up and we'll get to Negav."

Xiao climbed up first and then Alex followed. They then awaited Nico.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:14 am

((Who wants to control the predator who's currently attaking Masurao, Don, and Marshal?))

Masurao was sent backward, and landed on a tree branch. "This is going to be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:16 pm

((I could probably do it, as for what type I'd say probably a nameless naga perhaps))

Nico turned around and noticed Xiao and Alex were waiting to go, he nodded and climbed inside the mech all the while taking another glance behind him...just in case...

---------------------

The assialant came into full light, revealing itself (or rather herself) to be a Giant Naga standing well beyond a height a warlord could combat on Lvl 1 terms. Don halted as he (re)sized up his enemy again. Apparently, fighting a disembodied hand seemed alot better than fight THIS.

Scared?

'What? No...just thinkin of how I'm going to do this...'

Well you better think fast cuz she's comin at ya

Don looked up to see the Naga reaching down toward him, he threw scallion forward with as much force as he could muster a flaming aura enveloping the launched onion sprout. "Garlic Force!" Scallion split apart into 7 leeks all going toward the Naga's outstechted palm. The lot of them collieded full force with their target, exploding on impact...but as the smoke cleared Don realized his attack didn't do much.

The naga shook her hand a little as a way to cool it down, it would seem the attack did make her feel the burn of the aura but not much else. And with that she reached down and grabbed Don taking him up to eye level.

"...This is not going to end well..."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Masurao jumped onto a tree, jumped upward, and then charged at the Naga at full force. His fist collided with her left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:52 pm

As the naga was fixing to eat Don she felt a sharp jab hit her in the cheek. She glanced over to see that the ninja had landed a hit on her. "Tch, go away I'm tryin to eat here" the naga sneered in annoyance as she brought her free hand up and tried to swat the ninja away from her.

Don however was using this distraction time to try and free himself from her grip

'This would be alot easier if I had butter on hand...'
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:41 am

The three of them set, they headed off to Negav in Alex's mech. Xiao cuddled up to Alex and placed a reassuring hand on Nico's shoulder, giving him a calming smile.

Little did they know that they had caught the attention of a group of harpies....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm

Masurao got back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Marshal grabs his Winchester and rests it gently on his forearm. From this position he takes careful aim and then fires a shot into the naga's right eye.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Nico relaxed for a while, now that he was with some trustworthy people it didn't seem like anything could go wrong...but yet, he kept having this feeling that the complete opposite was about to happen...

----------------

Seeing Masurao head back to ground level the naga proceeded to eat Don but just as she opened her mouth...

"Aughhhh! My eye!"

A bullet it would seem ripped through her right eye, completely destroying the line of sight in that area. Too caught up in the searing pain in her right eye she let go of Don and began thrashing about shouting vile profanities about said pain and whoever was the cause of it.

Don fell to the ground and landed square on his face, laying there for a while before raising up to gather his senses and re think his strategy, she was obviously distracted by her wounded eye t counter any attacks but getting close would be a bit taxing what with the her thrashing her gigantic body about. But still she wouldn't go away if he didn't do anything.

Don dashed forward as he began to gather up Mana for his next assualt he wasn't sure if thiw would do any damage but if it did it may very well prove that the 3 of them had a chance "Winged Slayer!" He leapt into the air as he flew towards his taget, Scallion covered in a flaming green aura that was intent on cutting some naga flesh.

The naga looked up using her good eye to spot Don coming at her head on, she flung her hand foward to knock the oncoming warlord out of the way. But Don wasn't about to give in just yet, he parryed her hand with Scallion stopping the naga's attack midway. However he couldn't keep this up...she was after all way bigger than he was. With another push the naga send Don down to the ground below, but he managed to recover from the fall and roll back. "Damn, couldn't get through..."

No shit, you're fighting on Lvl 1 terms so of course you wouldn't be able to get through her defenses

'Well I don't want to waste TOO much energy just fighting one enemy'

You're being a retard again. This girl is obviously top teir material, so going all out is a given here, now stop being a jackass and unleash my full power dammit!

'Fine fine, geeze'

Don stood up and focused his energy as he began to unlock Scallions 2nd Level "Onionpower Level 2: Ajuin Balmung!!" Scallion grew even longer taking on a yellow-ish glow and aura

What the hell? I said FULL POWER

'You do things your way I do things my way'
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:42 am

Alex looked on his radar and began to question what he saw.

"Hmm... that isn't right... why are there ten blips on my screen? That doesn't happen unless..."

CRASH! One of the harpies headbutted Excaliber in the shoulder, knocking a bit of sense into Alex. He turned around and looked at ten hungry harpies staring at them.

"Oh... hehe... looks like they want a fight....."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Masurao created a shadow clone, and they both formed the Oodama Rasengan. They charged past Don, leaped into the air, and smashed the giant Rasengan ball into the Naga's blind spot. "Oodama Rasengan!" They both shouted as a spherical explosion emmerged, spreading out about five meters.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:35 pm

(I'm getting back in, this time using my other characters, as Sean has been completely revised, to the point he's nothing like the previous version anymore.)

Flying in the sky, was the Mountain Harpy Fiolla. Her waist-long silver hair tied as a ponytail flew in the wind from her incredible flying speed. Her pale skin gave her some camouflage in the clouds. Her Peregrine Falcon half was easily recognized for her light gray feathers with a black tip, split by a thin white boomerang pattern. Her scythe-shaped wings and long and narrow tail let her glide in the air with unmatched ease, and her light orange with crimson talons barely gave her any resistance in flight. She looked everywhere with her scarlet eyes, looking for any fruits to satiate her. Suddenly, she saw and heard an explosion nearby. Fiolla rolled her eyes, having a pretty good idea of who did it.

"Tsk, nice, she had to do it there."

Fiolla dived toward the explosion site. But all she saw was a crater; she couldn't see her around.

"Fuck! Did I just miss her?"

Fiolla looked down, and saw a little human in strange clothes very close to the explosion site. Fiolla landed to have a good look at the little human. She crossed her wings like they were arms, and kept her usual grumpy look on her face.

"Hey bite-size, did a 60' tall naga with lime scales, lemon belly scales, pointy ears, wild spiky cerise hair stopping above the shoulders and azure pass by?"

(That naga is one of my OCs. Because I'm too lazy to put Fiolla in the roster, here's the missing info on her: she's 40' tall, all her physical abilities are at the peak of Harpy capabilities, she's a very skillful dogfighter, she can't use magic at all, she has high resistance to fire, ice, heat and cold, she can sharpen her talons to slice steel like ribbons for a short period.)
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Ayame heard the sound of an explosion in the distance but paid it no mind as she walked through the forest. Her pupils scanned the area around her and she sighed. Little light made it through the giant tree tops above her making her glowing crimson red hair and eyes more apparent. She looked at her belly and showed one of her rare smiles.

She hasn’t made any commotion lately. I guess she’s content for the moment. I better find a place to sleep soon, though. Some place dry and without any grass. I don’t want to cause a fire like last time…
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:58 pm

The Naga lay wounded before an exhausted Masurao. I....won't be able to...use any....jutsu....for now. Heheheheh...." He panted.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:30 pm

((sorry I didn't post for awhile, been kinda lazy...))

Nico's face went pale as he heard the word 'Fight' "F-fight, what does? What wants to fight us?" He paused as he turned around slowly and as soon as his eyes fixed themselves on the sight he saw you coulda swore he wet himself (but he didn't he's too old for that lol). "G-gaint birds?!"

-------------------

As the Naga tried to get back up from Masurao's attack, Don dashed foward, his scallion fully charged and ready to pass judgment on his gigantic foe. "Dark X Slash!!" The naga heard his voice and got up as quick as she could, grappling Don and slammng him into a solid tree. She opened her mouth and prepared to take a fatal bite out of the warlord.

But, Don wasn't gonna go out like this, he threw scallion forward the leek piercing right into the naga's only good eye (the left one). The snake monster let out an ear piercing sceech as the vegtable weapon dug deep into her retina destroying whatever sight she had in that socket. Don swiftly climbed the tree all the while keeping his eye on the trashing naga. He then leaped from high above and grabbed hold of Scallion and began to prepare for his final blow.

"Tamanegi God, Break the final seal, destroy the lands and create them anew. Tamanegi Devastator" Don's Scallion began to emitt a powerful mauve aura as energy focused at the tip of the enchanted leek. The naga's pain only intensified as a sphere of pure energy materialized right into her eye socket and began to grow larger as the seconds passed.

"DESTROY!" Finally in a spectacular display of light, Don unleashed the energy in a thick beam of focused energy, though not breaking through the skull but still doing some damage to the naga's brain. And explosion rang forth from the confines of the naga's head sending Don flying back and slamming into the ground full force, with the naga collapsing in a heap blood still pouring from the steaming and mutilated eye socket.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:10 am

One fifty foot harpy charged Excaliber at top speed, and Alex gripped the controls.

"It's a fight alright, Nico. Hang on and keep quiet..."

Alex then engaged the full on primal armor, encasing his mech in a powerful shield. The harpy was thrown back in kojima shock and fell to the ground. Seeing this sent the other harpies into a frenzy, and they all charged at once....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:46 am

Masurao looked up at the Harpy as he still panted from exhaustion. "No...I havn't." He panicked a little bit, realizing that the Harpy was another predator. He froze. Kuso! I can't defend myself at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Nico did what he was told and hung low, he could hear the Harpies frenzied cries of vengance as they saw their comrade go down from Alex's attack, he curled into t fetal osition shivering in fear as their piercing screeches grew louder before slamming into the mech again. Nico felt trapped...he felt backed into a corner with no where to run nowhere to hide...worst of all...he felt he was going to die...before he even fufilled his promise to Sana. He just wanted it all to stop...

-----------

Don pulled himself from the crater he had made, he still had some Mana left but...it was only enough to keep him going and by the looks of how weathered and exhausted he was...it obviously wasn't alot. He heard Masurao and looked up to see a Harpy had dropped in on them. Apparently she had been looking for a Naga friend of hers. "A...naga?" He says despite being rather tired and disoriented "I...can't say that I've seen one...except for the one I blinded..." Don says pointing weakly to the downed naga not far from where he sat.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:30 am

Xiao went over and comforted Nico by placing her arms around him.

"Don't worry, Nico. Alex knows what he's doing. If you're scared, you can hold onto me if you want..."

Alex turned his ship full circle and faced the harpies. His rifles were pointed at two while he had his eye on another.

"Come on, you winged little whores.... Come and get me..."

The harpies suddenly charged all at once, as if accepting his challenge. Though Xiao felt a tiny shiver up her back, Alex merely grit his teeth and clenched his controls, a cheshire cat grin on his face.....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:04 am

Masurao chuckled weakly, and then everything went black...
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:17 am

((lol I got lazy))

As the Harpies continued to Assualt the mech Nico held onto Xiao as she offered to him. He really hoped Alex knew what he was getting himself into...especially since there were a battallion pof oversized bird women who now had him on their 'Shit List'

-------------------

Don looked over to see Masurao knocked out cold nearby "Oh crap" he said as he rushed over to him to see what he could do

What're YOU planning you do...you're no Healer OR Medic

'I know but...I gotta do somethin...if it isn't just taking him to a nearby settlement...or somethin' Don thought as he held Scallion to Masurao's nose hoping that the smell of onions would revitalize him a little.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Alex rammed the first harpy head on at several hundred miles an hour, causing both of them to crash to the ground. He got up and turned around, only to see three more harpies closing in. He clenched both rifles in his mech's hands and opened fire. The bullet rounds struck the harpies' rock armor in droves and exploded on impact, but only served to slow them down as they continued their dive bombing. The one he dragged down slowly got up and let out a ear shattering shriek behind him. Alex turned and saw the harpy who towered over his forty foot mech by several feet and thought to himself.

"Hmm... these ladies are tough.... I'll have to do something... drastic..."

Suddenly, all the harpies piled onto Excaliber and brought the mech to his knees. The pounded against the shield and continued delivering blow after blow as the others came down to assist. Alex couldn't reach his other weapons and thought carefully about hiss next move. Then, after a bit, he reached for a button and turned to Nico.

"Okay, man. This move is a bit risky, but it'll get us out of the fire. Are you and Xiao ready for it?"

Xiao nodded, and looked over to Nico for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next