Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:59 am

T'Lani smiled, thought it was not exactly a happy smile "The Saiyans were enslaved by an emperor called Frieza, used to destroy or conquor almost 200 worlds to expand his empire, then were all killed by him when we started getting too strong and risked becoimg Super Saiyans. We never even got a chance to fight back, the coward stabbed us in the back. After everything we did to prevent that, our reputation suffered a lot." T'Lani looked at the tree's "I've always worn Saiyan armor despite that their dead."

"Like any Saiyan, I love a good fight but I'm fed up and don't fight unless its important." he pointed to the Naga "You know, that will draw attention eventually."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:48 am

After a few seconds of intense destruction, Alex looked through his visor outside to see what had happened.He saw the trees pushed back, and several harpies on the ground, KO'd from the blast. Excaliber quickly regained it's footing and Alex directed it towards Negav.

"Alright, Nico. Let's get to Negav quickly. That Assault Armor attack needs time to recharge, and I'm sure those harpies will likely come back for revenge. Hold on!"

Xiao held on to Alex as the mech flew off towards Negav. She turned towards Nico.

"Hold on, Nico. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:40 am

(I'm having Masurao exit the RP so I can have another character to worry about. Instead I'm having Mordal Stridder, a Jedi Knight, enter.) Masurao scratched his head. "Hey, I'm gonna try to find a village to settle in...I don't have any food left or supplies except for my tools. It was great meeting you all! I promise I'll find you all again some day." With that, he waved goodbye to everyone, and then sped off. Not moments later, a Starship's engine roared as it plummeted toward the group. It crash laned near the Naga.
Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Jedi_Starfighter
It was a blue Jedi Starfighter. The hatch opened, and a robed figure leaped out, and looked at the group. He had short dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, and seemed to be the age of seventeen. He was 6' 7" tall. He wore tan robes, a brown cloak, and brown boots. The boy turned to the group and bowed. "Greetings. I am Mordal Stridder, Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order." A green Astromech droid popped out of its holder in the starship, and went beside him. "This is my droid, Artoo Deenine (R2-D9)." The droid whistled and beeped. "Can you tell me what planet I'm on? I couldn't find it in my galactic map. All I remember was being in a dog fight, and then used hyperspace to get out of there. Then, I end up crashing here."
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 am

Turning to the newcomer, T'Lani tipped his head to the side "Welcome to Felarya, I'm T'Lani."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:06 am

Mordal looked at T'Lani. "Felarya, you say? I've never heard of it before. Is it in the Outer Rim?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:09 am

"I don't know where it is, I was only brought here recently." he frowned slightly "Outer rim? Whats that?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:21 am

"You don't know what the Outer Rim is? I thought EVERYONE in the galaxy did....unless this isn't the galaxy I'M used to....Anyway, the Outer Rim is a section in the galaxy that is near the edge of the galaxy." R2-D9 started to freak out a little bit. "What? Larger than a Krayt Dragon?! That's impossible!" R2-D4 beeped excitedly. "Artoo says there's a large target on its way!" Mordal told the others as he tried to remain calm. As soon as he said that, a giant Naga appeared. She was 95 feet tall, had long red hair, and had tan skin. Her scales were sundown red in color, and her underbelly was creamy peach. Her eyes were red as well. Mordal used the force to bring his lightsaber to his right hand. He activated it, and the blade was yellow in color. Mordal got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:26 am

T'Lani sighed then turned toward the Naga "So much for no fighting!" he said as his body erupted into golden flames, while his hair became gold and spiked upward and his eyes turned emerald. Smiling weakely, he said to no-one in particular "After you."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Marshal took a final drag of his cigarette then threw it to the ground where it was quickly snuffed out by Blondies hoof. Marshal breathed a rather heavy sigh exhaling some smoke in the process.

Blondie quietly whinnied to Marshal in a tone that almost sounded sarcastic.

"Geez, tell me about it.", Marshal replied heavily whilst he readied his .45 Colts.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Mordal turned off his lightsaber, and summoned up all his strength as he slightly levitated off the ground, and Force Pushed the Naga, making her fall.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Don-kun! Wake your ass up their's a fight going on dammit!

"Huh!" Don snapped out of his stupor and saw another naga had attacked the group. It would seem he was correct about standing in one place for too long, but then again in a place as dynamic as Felarya one doesn't need to be still in order to be attacked by something...

Don rushed after the Naga as she fell to the ground, the ground shaking tremendously from her weight crashing into the surface. Don leapt into the air, as his Scallion took on a green flame, he was prepared to take full advantage of her fall by hitting her with an attack which had multiple hits "Garlic Force!" Don throws his scallion forward the leek speding toward her and splitting into 7. B the time the naga looks up she's suddenly pelted by flaming leeks with considerable force, several large explosions ringing out as they did so. But as Don fell back to the ground, and retrieved Scallion back into his hands, the snake woman burst forward, her maw wide open. But Don was also 'wide-open'

"Oh Shi-!"

But it was too late. The naga came down full force on the warlord. crashing into the ground sending loads of dust and debris into the air around them. In the midst of the still disapating dust, The naga was struggling to clamp down her jaws and swallow her meal, but she noticed there was some resistance in her mouth. Upon closer inspection Don was holding her jaws open preventing them from closing on him, the veins in his biceps bulging as his muscles strained to hold the powerful jaws open.

Don-kun hurry up and get outta there! You're gonna get us both eaten!

'I'm...trying but...I'm a little preoccupied right now...!'

------------------

"R-right, okay" Nico said weakly still a bit shaken from the inital attack earlier. At this point he was a bit more at ease in a way being he knew the harpies wouldn't come back anytime soon (unless what Alex predicted did in fact come true later on), and now he was beginning to wonder what exactly Nergav was like?...Was it like Floe Town?...or was it something bigger?...who's to say, he wouldn't know for sure until he got there to see it for himself...
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:29 am

Branden ran towards the Naga and suddenly sended his fist into her chin and sends her straight up into the sky. "RISING DRAGON!!!!!!" When they were in the sky, Branden punched the naga so hard that she went flying around the planet. A few mintes later she came back, crashing inot many trees and rocks. Branden lands on the ground. "hmph, don't mess with the people I know," He says to the naga who was trying to recover from her, Worldwide trip.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:59 am

T'Lani floated in the air behind the Nga and held out his arm whith the palm flat, facing the Naga and fired a basket ball-sized Ki blast. The blast exploded on the back of her head, knocking her forward. The attack was repeated, once in the mddle of the back, once on the tail. He flew toward her and kicked her in the side of her face before flying back up out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 am

(um no one can be THAT powerful, KingdomKeyX. Do you want the gaurdian's after us?)
Mordal used the Force to pry the Naga's moouth open, letting Don escape.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm

(OOC: No, Its just the move is supposed to do that. I won't use it often though)

Branden jumps on the nagas back and starts to pull her hair
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Excaliber landed on a hill several miles outside NEgav. He looked through the visor and saw the massive city in all it's glory. He looked to Nico with a grin.

"Well, we're here. You like? It's a pretty huge city... even from here."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:36 pm

((OOC: I could be wrong, but what I believe mikeimp was saying was: Don't do that again. I'm not even sure if that move is possible considering that Felarya isn't really a "planet" in the traditional sense.))

Marshal took aim with his Colts and started laying down gunfire on the nagas side and arm.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:42 pm

Don used his moment of chance to quickly get the hell outta harms way and slide a good ways away. He rose Scallion in the air it's very shape taking on an electrified aura. He really had no idea how he was able to master this move, maybe it was from the time he was shocked by that strange Mech ages ago or it could have been from when he 1st used Dimension Slash...but either way he was ready to use it on this naga.

"Scallion Slamming!"

He ran forward taking full advantage of Brendans assault on the snakes hair and the fact that she was also shot in the side of her arms by Marshal. He leapt in front of her and started to beat her with powerful lightning infused slaps from his leek. Each on increasing in intensity. Now at furst the lightning didn't phase her but eventually it was enough to make her spasm a bit. However it didn't take long before she regained and slapped Don away like he were an unwanted toy sending him into a tree and sliding off in a comical manner

"...Ow...Damn you karma..."

Not so much as 'karma' I'd say, more like 'You didn't get the hell outta the way', why didn't you see that coming anyways?

'S-Shut up...do you HAVE to insult me everytime I mess up?'

Yes. Yes I do.

'...You're mean...'

---------------

Nico starred outside to see such a spectale before him, it was indeed larger than any city he's imagined before, and to think not too long ago they were in dense jungle where he was certain almost human be they psychic or not would ever dare venture into.

He looked to Alex a bit loss for words "I don't think I've ever seen a city this big back where I come from...it's amazing" He finally managed to say "How did they manage to build something THIS huge...it must've taken a long time to build and keep safe from all those monsters in the jungle..."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Mrdal activated his lightsaber once again, and turned it orizontaly in front of him as he activated the second blade. He Force ran toward the Naga, leaped up, and slashed at her arm, making a gash. He hovered in the air, and used his Force Lighting.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 pm

While pulling the Nagas hair, he noticed that they were in front of a tree. While holding onto the Nagas hair, he jumped and let his feet stick to the tree. He started to knock the nagas head against the tree. He was eventually getting tired because of how big the naga was. He then stopped and just held her. "She is all yours guys, give her everything you got."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:12 am

T'Lani hovered in the air a short distance away at the same level as her head and held one hand towards her, firing a bright red Ki blast directly at her in the face. He moved away quickly as it exploded.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:06 am

Mordal jumped, and slashed three gahes into her back. He landed, and deactivated his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am

As Don regained his lost senses he focused on the naga once again, he took notice of how she was now on the ground from the onslaught of attacks the others around her had been pelting her with, mostly from the pain of the gashes in her arms. His attack could seal the deal if he aimed it right. He focused his mana, brining electricity into Scallion once again for another attack. Don reeled back and threw Scallion forward the leek charging for it's target in the form of green lightning. The naga looked up to see the attack screaming towards her face, she struggled to get up and move out of the way but found that the leek had now forcibly loudged itself in the deep gash on her arm rather than her face.

The naga let out a scream of pain now having jolts of electricity shocking the wound from the inside and out. Sparks of lightning shot from her shoulder as the other end of Scallion forced it's way through the other end of her arm but stuck fast and lost it's charge. She glared at the group now visably frustrated and pissed off, they wanted to play rough very well she knew how to as well. The naga brought her tail back and hurled it toward the group ahead of her trying her best to cursh them under her very weight.

Don seeing no way to get Scallion out decided it would be best to get the hell outta the way, and promptly did so by running away from the possible landing area of her tail.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:09 am

Having absolutely no interest in ending his 7 year residence in felarya by being crushed by some run-of-the-mill naga. Marshal hopped on Blondie and the two zipped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Alex laughed and looked at Nico.

"You bet it took quite a while. They had to install hundreds, if not thousands, of defenses to keep predators out. Unfortunately, because Excaliber here is over the 'human' height limit, he'll be considered too big to be let inside..."

He then turned Excaliber just parallel of the city and flew off towards the grove of Carnivorous plants.

"...however.... since it's a little dangerous getting there, I think I owe it to you to show you a little secret....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next