Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Branden saw the tail fly towards them and he jumped into the highest tree he could find to avoid the giant nagas tail.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Mordal realized that he had to stop holding back. He lifted his hand, and began to use the force to choke the Naga. The Naga stopped, and clawed at her throat as if trying to take an invisible hand off of it. Her eyes widened from the lack of air.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:31 pm

As Don braced himself for one helluva impact he noticed one key detail; There was no impact. He looked up from his hiding spot and noticed Mordal doing some weird telekinetic magic to the naga who was looking alot like she was being choked.

"How...is he doing this..."

Telekinesis, duh!

'No...it doesn't 'feel' like Telekinesis...it feels like something else...'

Whatever, at least he has a grip on the target...pun intended

'...Are saying I'm...inadequet?'

More or less, seriously Don I remember when you were way more powerful than this...

'But I didn't even open levels 2 or 3 of your powers? How in the hell could that be inadequet'

You just answered your question

'Ooooh I get it, you wanna show off is that it?'

N-no I'm just telling you not to hold back

'Sure you are, Scallion. Sure you are...'

At this point the Naga was starting to thrash about trying to get rid of whatever the hell it was that was cutting off her air supply. Her gigantic frame rolling and tumbling on the ground in a panic and her tail going everywhich way. Don looked up as he felt the small quake caused by the frenzied naga ahead "Wh-whatever he's doing that naga's not going down without a fight" He looked up and saw her tail coming for him again, he quickly dashed out of the way the shockwave from the tremendous impact sent him forward a good ways.

'Scallion can you free yourself?'

No can do...I'm stuck in here until you pull me out...

'...Great...'

What? I'm all of a sudden not that important to you?

'N-no that's not...just forget it, I'm on my way so just sit tight'

Don ran toward the naga knowing full well it was far beyond dangerous to appraoch her in this situation, narrowly escaping the naga's tremendous hand, and arms, Don leapt onto her shoulder and began pulling onto Scallion as hard as he could, trying to dislodge it from her shoulder.

------------

Nico looked up to Alex a puzzled expression on his face "A...secret? What kind of secret" he asked although not showing that he was quite eager (and frightened) to learn of what Alex had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Branden saw what was happening. "At this point, things are going to get bad." He jumps from the tree and lands on the nagas head. "I don't like your additude young lady, how about I teach you a lesson," He says as he jumps inot the air. "Firey Drill!" He suddenly comes down spinning fast like a drill and starts drilling at the nagas head. Of course he wouldn't be able to drill into the nagas head because of how strong her skull is, but he was going so fast that it started to shake her head really hard. He was hoping that this would atleast knock her out.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Mordal held his hand in position. He used his free hand to lift a boulder out of the Ground, and threw it at the Naga. "Heads up!"
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 pm

The Naga was dazed from the drilling. Branden suddenly saw the boulder and quickly stopped his drilling. He jumped high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:58 am

Xiao giggled as she saw Nico's reaction to what Alex said.

"Hehe. Don't worry, Nico. Alex isn't doing anything bad. He's just bringing us to a secret place which should get us into Negav."

Alex traversed into the Grove of Carnivorous plants with his mech and avoided the aptly named Flora with care, looking out for a landmark he had placed here.

"Alright, Nico. Since Xiao has taken a liking to you, I think I'll show you a secret way into Negav. It's where I get this mech of mine fixed and kept in tip-top shape. Now, all I need to do is... aha!"

Excaliber stopped right infront of a gigantic rock, a hundred feet tall. Alex turned to Nico with a smile.

"We're here."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 am

The Naga was now infuriated. Before anyone could act, and before the Force could tell Mordal what was happening, the Naga grabbed Mordal, and swallowed him whole.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:17 am

T'Lani saw it and flew toward the Naga as fast as he could. Before the Naga could take it too far he held his arm up and threw a large disk of Ki directly at her throat, intending to behead her so he could escape but only succeded in cutting the left side of her throat. He floated up and thought to himself 'Ok, psychic man. Now try to get to the cut.'
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 am

As Don continued to tug on Scallion when he noticed Mordal geet eaten whole. In a frenzy he gave Scallion another hardy pull and the leek dislodged itself from the Naga's wound with a wet 'sploosh' The naga gimaced as Scallion came out of her shoulder then reached for Don, seeing as to how she already ate one why not have another. Don charged Scallion once again and went forward toward her hand, but he leapt above the on coming appendage before bursting forward in the air.

"Winged Slayer!"

He came toward the naga willing to finish this off by any means, seeing as to how someone just got eaten. He slammed into her with considerable force, the lightning from his weapon shot in all directions as he tried to bore through her but found it was coming up short, eventually Scallion lost it's electrical charge and the naga went back on the offensive, taking Don by the headband and slinging him effortlessly to the ground, driving him several feet below ground.

With another distraction out of the way the naga looked toward the group a ravenous intent in her eyes. That is before Don's hand shot up from the ground electricity flowing around his fist. With a tight clench of his fist he activaed Scallion's Level 2 and the leek sword began to elongate, but the weapon wasn't in his hands...rather it was in his opponent's side. Don had managed to lodge Scallion into the naga before she threw him down, and now he was going to make a gapping hole in her body maybe giving Mordal a chance to escape if he was too far gone down the throat.

------------

"Oh, okay. I was a little worried there" He replied a small smile and, if one could listen carefully, a hint of relief in his voice. After what he's been exposed to so far it was probably expected for him to be on the alert for anything unusual but that instinct should all but be extinguished by now since he had some folks that had his back in this seemingly unforgiveable land. From what Alex said to him a few moments ago this 'secret place' sound alot like a garage of somekind since that's usually the place a person goes to get their vehicles fixed whether this was the same with giant mech suits is beyond him but it seemed plausible.

Before Nico could think about the situation any more he realized they weren't moving anymore which could only mean one thing...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Alex turned on the com radio in his mech and tuned in to a specific frequency. Before long, a voice came over the radio.

"...Hello? Who's trying to reach me?"

Alex responded in turn.

"Yeah, Al. It's me, Alex. I've got two passengers aboard Excaliber and we need clearance into your lab."

"Alex? Ah, one of my favorite clients. Hold up, fella. I'll open up the gate fer ya."

Then the ground began to rumble, while Alex stood his ground. Xiao held on to Nico, to make sure he wasn't worried.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:42 pm

Marshal started pelting the nagas face and shoulders with gunfire in hopes of averting her gaze from Don so he could complete his objective relatively unhindered.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:21 am

Branden landed on the nagas shoulder and started to punch and kick the side of her head hard and fast. He was starting to get sick of this naga.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 am

(Shall I just delete my last post?)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:37 pm

he energy disc hit the Naga, but it only stung her neck. She flung Don away from her, and did the same with Branden She slithered away as fast as she couldm intent on keeping her meal. Mordal finaly laned in her stomach. He remained calm, and activated one end of his lightsaber. He tried to cut throught the stomach wall, but it was no good. "What?" Mordal whispered in surprise.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Branden gets up and follows the Naga. "Hey Come back here!," He yells as he chases after it.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Don recovered from the fall and slid a good ways away. He looked down and noticed Scallion was missing. He thought back and remebered he lodged in the Naga's side earlier...which meant she probably still had it in there...

"God Dammit! that's like the 2nd time that's happened" And with the drive to get back Scallion he ran after the naga.

'Scallion, can you free yourself again?"

I...dunno I can try to though. Why do you ask?

'I don't know if I can catch her...if for some reason I can't try and get out using your onw power'

------------

Now when the ground starts to rumble usually Nico's nerves would be all over the place, worrying and thinking about what exactly was going on and why the ground was shaking, but with Xiao holding onto him his nerves seemed to calm down a bit. But this still didn't erase his curiosity as to what this secret place would really look like, he remembered seeing Negav earlier and remembered how impressive it looked. He could only really imagine what this new area would be like upon reaching it.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:26 am

Alex peered forward as the titanic rock before them shook, before it started to detach into two pieces, seperating in two directions before halting. A hatch large enough for a predator opened up from the ground, revealing an express elevator inside. Excaliber stepped on it, and soon it started moving downward into the dark passage. Above them now the hatch closed and the rock parts re-merged together until they formed the facade that was there before. As the mech was taken downward and forward, Alex looked at Nico.

"Alright, Nico. Lemme explain something to you. This is a secret passage that nobody knows about which leads under Negav to a secret factory run by a close friend of mine. His name is Al Status."

As they continued moving down, Alex explained the situation.

"Now, this mass transit elevator was built by him so he could move larger beings to his lab, like predators who he wanted to study or larger machines he would repair. Since it's out of range of the Isolon Eye and Negav's defenses, he can get them here without any complications.... but anyway, when we get to his lab we'll introduce you to him. For now, just hang on..."

As he said this, the express elevator stopped moving down and started moving forward at an oddly increasing speed.....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Mordal tried desperately to cut through the Naga's stomach. He was confused, and frightened.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Branden catches up to the naga and grabs the side of it. He hangs on for dear life as the Naga was moving fast.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Marshal and Blondie raced off after the naga and slowly but surely they caught up. Riding along side her Marshal took out his rifle and rested it gently on his arm. He breathed a heavy sigh then fired a single shot at the side of the nagas head. He then called up to her,

"Cough up the boy ma'am. Or the next shot goes in your eye."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am

The Naga stopped, and glared at the man on the horse. She sighed, and coughed Mordal up. He spun as he was in the air, and landed softly on his feet.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
KingdomKeyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 pm

Branden saw what happened and let go of the naga.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:20 pm

Mordal looked up at the Naga. "Sorry about all that...Can I do anything to have you forgive me?" The Naga looked at her shoulder. "Yeah...Get this annoying thing out of my shoulder please..And sorry for eating you. I was just REALLy hungry." Mordal chuckled, and outstretched his hand, aiming at the lodged Scallion in the Naga's shoulder. He used the Force to pull it out, and gripped it in his hand. Mordal healed the Naga.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:28 pm

"Thanks.", said Marshal as he put away his rifle and lit another cigarette.

"I really didn't wanna' have to blind you.", Marshal said stoically as he hopped off Blondie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next