Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 pm

(Two adventures in the Forest of whispers, looking for a couple of raiders that stole their treasure)

Jack Jones: [hearing odd sound] Did you hear that? What the hell's that sound?
Cécile: It's just the wind.
Jack Jones: Yeah. Right. When was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you?

Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

gt500x wrote:
"Stark doesn't mind entering the darkness. In fact he's had a cup of coffee with her the morning after."

"If you happen to see Stark run by, run in the opposite direction because that's where trouble ISN'T."

"The only reason Stark hasn't been eaten yet is because he's Stark."

"Stark is the only one allowed to shout in the Forest of Whispers."

"Jade once tripped over a fallen tree while on patrol, luckily Stark was there to catch her."

(Stark belongs to AisuKaiko)

Aww, I'm flattered XD
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Thanks for not being uptight about it. I love characters like Stark who have the Chuck Norris-ness about him. Whenever I get a story together, he's got to be mentioned at least once.

"'Cause even deaf people have heard of Stark."
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:13 am

Yeah that's right, somehow those jokes fit him quite well XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:15 am

"Excuse me, bitch, but do I look like a naga to you?" - Fenja

"Oh. Pit of Sacrifice. Heh. Who would have guessed?" -Fulmina

"You think a terrible incarnation of my deepest fear is enough to stop me?" - Fenja

Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

I wonder well worth a shot.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!" Arnold Predator
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:13 pm

"Lady Lesona? Please, she's not that strong- GAK! URRK!! BLEARGH!!!" (dead) - Lady Lesona's 52nd detractor
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 pm

"Baby nagas are quite cute, wouldn't you say?" - Mavrek Zeal, Feared Bandit King of Orelosk Plateau

"When I say every freaking thing will try to eat you here, I mean every... freaking... thing! The animals, the plants, even the f***ing ground itself will open up just to get a taste of you!" - Ian Simarek, Adventurer

"Rule 3,469: Do NOT poke sleeping nagas with sticks." - Felaryian Survival Guide

"On a first note, welcome to Felarya. On a second one, welcome to the bottom of the food chain." - Darzek Vontz, Chidokai Huntsman

"I am a servant of the Lady, her sword and shield. If she commanded it, I would die for her, and with pleasure. If you were to dishonor her, then by my hands will your death come. My life is insignificant, and hers to do with as she sees fit." - Ramsek Solaris, Saidakin
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am

haha I really like those Razz

As for Stark, mhh he could have a concurrent in the person of Endymion XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 am

Maybe in his younger days. ; )

"If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? No, but Stark would still know about it."

"People are afraid to go into the Evernight Forest because it's too dark in there. Creatures of the Evernight Forest are afraid to come out because, 'It's too Stark out here."

"Ur-Sagol is a perfect example of why Stark doesn't get into bar fights with Guardians anymore."

"When Stark does a push-up, he doesn't push himself up; he pushes Felarya down... into another dimension."

"The only thing Stark doesn't know is how one little fib got so out of hand."

(Stark belongs to AisuKaiko)

Ok, no more Stark jokes for me. I promise.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 am

Randome line forgit were from....

"I don't eat people just food, like humans, nekos, littles and well any thing eals like that." -qoute random felarya pred.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:32 am

"Man, that Lady Lesona is such a power-hungry bitch. But I heard that if you bad-mouth her she'll be after you so fast you don't even have time to finish your sente..."
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 am

Lol! I'll be thinking about that one all day.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 am

"BLOODCLAWS RULE!" - Graffiti signal of one of several gangs in Negav

"Fairies are friends, not food." - Evareen, Fairy spellweaver apprentice
(or "Fairies are friends, not food. That's what my mum always said.")

"Rule 7: Fear the fairies." - Felaryian Survival Guide
(or "Fear the fay")

"Oh, so you say your a fairy hunter. Well it was nice knowing you." - Shaun Shearwood, Neko trader

"I wonder what he meant by 'our fairies are different around here'?" - John Hanson, Fairy hunter

"For the glory of the empire." - Seras Day, Vishmital reservist

"It is not wise to cross us, commander. You and your people fail to understand exactly what we are capable of. It is by our magic that this city and its people are kept safe, and by our authority that order is maintained. You Vishmitalians should know better than to try and oppose us." - Luminara Denoska, Ps'isol magiocrat councilwoman
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 am

What the fuck?! - Every single adventurer the moment they see a Felaryan creature.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Caithus
Tasty morsel
Caithus

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 am

Valdas: "Watch out for slime trails, we're in slug country."

vokyr soldier: "H-hey! My legs are caught in some sticky stuff! Help!"

Valdas: *walks by the stuck soldier* "Like I said, watch out for the slime trails..."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

and the poor stuck sod is used as bait, because no one helps him. they just run, only to be eaten first probably. by the same slug girl.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 pm

"I'm here to kick ass and eat elves and I'm alllll outta elves." - Fenja
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 am

" As mercenaries we're psychopaths. We fight, we die, we travel, and we get rich. If u can't grasp the concept of denying self preservation for more goods from your contractors or employers, then what the hell are you even doing here,or should i say yo devotion to yo occupation.Yo might as well go in the forest and give yo worthless life to a predator who might actually be more useful to us then you ya damn spineless kid.Yo punkass kid, I promise , If you remain a horseman, all the fighting,hunting,and journeys will pay off, literally. Probably with a better income then you get from worlds outside this jungle hell hole or your homeworld. Its a job worth almost getting eaten for, that and the Hot bitches that try too eat you."Daniel Foresoon - FMRBC commissioner. Estronge Black Horse regiment officer."

Last edited by ravaging vixens on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 pm

"If it isn't eating me, I don't worry about it." - Thatris Jibbs, traveler

"One of the only things that keep me going in the morning is a nice hot cup of nekos" - random pred

"Ah, crap, you can't eat me now, I think I left the water on at the base!" - Eddie Nint, forgetful soldier

"Uh, Joe, that winged girl behind you? She's still drooling, but now she's a whoooole lot bigger." - random adventurer
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

"Yes, AAMI? I'd like to take a life insurance policy. Yes, I'm calling from Felarya. Hello? AAMI? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:51 pm

A conversation between two travelers and a dridder hiding around a corner in ze ruins of Ur-Sagol:
Traveler 1: Finally made it. I told you there wasn't any preds around here, This is a perfect place to set up the dig.
Traveler 2: You sure? 'Cause I heard that some dridders might be living nearby.
Traveler 1: Relax, as long as we're qui- AHH SQUIRREL! *Runs*
*Few seconds earlier*
Dridder: *Whispers to herself* Thats right, you delicious little morsels, right into my- *Travelers run away* Awww... *picks up squirrel* Why do humans always run when they see you, Mr. Fluffytail?
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:42 pm

A polite reminder from my harpy character about speaking properly.

"If you're going to babble out a bunch of brain-dead nonsense to a harpy, then at least take the time to stuff something into that hollow skull of yours and learn some &%*^ing grammar! Creativity with insults is good, but if you spew a puddle of hairballs and vomit with the adjectives and adverbs in the wrong places out of your rotten-breathed piehole, you're just going to look like the pathetic, slime-ridden maggot you are, snotrag." -Jab, Harpy
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 pm

"Hmmm. Why are all those people running and screaming? It's almost like there's some kind of danger nearby.... Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have a quick look-see."
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am

"How could things get any worse?"
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next