Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 am

"Learning magic may make your brain radioactive, but a group without a mage may as well have a super-magnet for predators while shooting flares left and right while holding a giant "Eat me" sign above them and sleeping on a hunting trail near a dryad in a red tent in the fairy kingdom. That's why you BRING A FUCKING MAGE!" -Older member of the Adventuerer's Guild yelling at new members.

"See my buddy here? He's a black mage. He's a nexus of power, a wielder of will tapped into the very living laylines of the Cosmos. The very fabric of the universe is nothing more than clay in his masterful and precise hands."
"Umm...I'm only a beginner..."
"What? Well, this sucks. How long until you're all that stuff I said?"
"Several years if I'm lucky."
"Well, I'll just wait until then to get to talk about your awesome power to some helpless enemies." -Two junior adventuerers at their house.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 am

sparkythechu wrote:
"See my buddy here? He's a black mage. He's a nexus of power, a wielder of will tapped into the very living laylines of the Cosmos. The very fabric of the universe is nothing more than clay in his masterful and precise hands."
"Umm...I'm only a beginner..."
"What? Well, this sucks. How long until you're all that stuff I said?"
"Several years if I'm lucky."
"Well, I'll just wait until then to get to talk about your awesome power to some helpless enemies." -Two junior adventuerers at their house.

That is definitely something you would hear from an adventurer... to bad its normally out in the jungle when they try to pull that trick Laughing

*Holds a human skull in hand and holds it at eye level and stares into its empty eye sockets* "Poor Yuri I knew him well"
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 am

walkingbyself wrote:
That is definitely something you would hear from an adventurer... to bad its normally out in the jungle when they try to pull that trick Laughing

*Holds a human skull in hand and holds it at eye level and stares into its empty eye sockets* "Poor Yuri I knew him well"
*An adventure is watching Vivian with one of her female friends.*
"Ah Yuri, I know it well!"
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Black Aquila wrote:
walkingbyself wrote:

*An adventure is watching Vivian with one of her female friends.*
"Ah Yuri, I know it well!"

That just made my day XD

This must have been warned to a fisherman who was gonna set out to sea "You're gonna need a bigger boat!"
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 am

'Warning! The world your about to enter is filled with giant female creatures with big boobs that would love to eat you.... If you are under the age of 18 and you haven't seen vore before well you have now!'

Yes I totally stole this from DBZ abridged
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 am

"You'll attract more humans with grins than growls."
Back to top Go down
SomeRandomMinion
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:45 pm

"Spetz? what a stupid name. Probably a bunch of crazies. We can kill 'em all, easy!"
--The leader of a band of thugs

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 am

"Ahhh! What the hell is a giant naga doing way out here in the jungle?!" - last words of some random guy taking a leisure stroll.

Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

You know you're in a dangerous world when the FUCKING PLANTS ARE HIGHER ON THE FOOD CHAIN THEN YOU!" -Katena

"Hmm, if this were a comedy, this naga wouldn't hurt me and we would become friends or something. If it were a romance, we would fall in love. If it were an adventure, we would go explore. If it were a horror, she'd kill me. PLEASE DON'T BE A HORROR MOVIE!" -A movie loving person who got lucky and got everything but the horror.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 am

hmmm? this plant looks pretty harmle... OH DEAR GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 pm

"Felarya is a devouring beast and Hell is its stomach." - Alennen the Elf, Heretic
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Ohh nice one here ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

"Look on the bright side: you don't need to share your loot with a partner who's in a fairy's gut." -old rapscallion saying

"IMMA FIRIN MAH-" well-known last words of "Blaster" Krom, as he was preparing to fire his powerful laser at a predator.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 pm

"605th Never die Easy!!!" -last words of Staff sargent Frank Zim (broadcasted over radio.) after being eating by a giant naga and before he detnated the 4 kilograms of C-4 he had with him( people you already knows what happens to both Frank and the naga)
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Easy. Frank died and the naga had a bit of indigestion.

- - -

"The only good naga is a dead naga." - Avera Sinasta, Dridder
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:28 pm

"Amateurs. I told them to keep quiet." - an experienced adventurer

Pretty sure many will recognize where this comes from heh...But still, very good for this I think.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

"Felarya, the Giant Half-Animal women are hot... but they also want to eat you more often then not!"

-Unknown
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 pm

"You keep talking like that and you'll make a harpy blush." - Arand Domman, Sailor
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 am

That's a really good one.

"Awww crap, we are totally squirreled!" - Janus Charisteas, upon meeting Khariklo for the first time.

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:22 pm

"Do not feed the predators!" - a sign posted for travelers leaving the gates of Torin.

"A Torinian soldier runs from NO predator..... unless it's Fenja." - the destroyer, Bia Terme.

(Yes, I left the harpy dialect out. Also, Fenja belongs to Jaette_Troll)

Last edited by gt500x on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Jasconius wrote:

- - -

Maybe if it was TNT but not C-4, C-4 would cause some serious Injuries if not kill the Naga my friend ( if an RPG can really hurt a giant then a Satchel charge of C-4 would possably kill a Giant, must remeber that fragments and pressure waves my friend.)
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:13 pm

luke112 wrote:
Jasconius wrote:

- - -

Maybe if it was TNT but not C-4, C-4 would cause some serious Injuries if not kill the Naga my friend ( if an RPG can really hurt a giant then a Satchel charge of C-4 would possably kill a Giant, must remeber that fragments and pressure waves my friend.)

Not to derail this thread however I think you lot need a lesson in explosives. The actual explosive in Compostion four is cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine more commonly known as RDX. What makes C-4 so special is that it is a plasitic explosive, thus it can be safely handeled and molded into any shape the user wishes. Pure RDX is indeed more powerful than trinitrotoluene, it has a higher detonation velocity and has a higher relative effectiveness factor (a measurement that compares the power of said explosive, where TNT has a measurement of 1, for demolition purposes to TNT based on the weight used; 0.625kg of RDX will give the same result as 1kg of TNT.) C-4 however is not pure RDX, 91% of the weight per 1 kg, and has an RE factor of 1.34 compared to 1.6 of pure RDX. This still makes C-4 more powerful than TNT but let us remember how powerful TNT is in the first place.

Trinitrotoluene contains 4.18 megajoules of energy per kilogram which is around 43 times more energy than the 225g of explosive filler in a handgrenade. While it isn't the most powerful explosive around it's cheap to make, realitivly safe as it requires a detonator to explode and does its job; a 155mm artillery shell will contain around 5kg of TNT as a filler and that is enough to shatter concrete over one and a half metres away in open air. One kilogram of C-4 will give you around 5.6 megajoules which is 58 times more energy than the hand grenade and that's just 1 kilogram.

A typical RPG warhead is a High Explosive Anti Tank, a type of shaped charge:

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 CumulativeHead

1: Aerodynamic cover
2: Empty room
3: Conical liner
4: Detonator
5: Explosive
6: Piezo-electric trigger

When the warhead detonates the blast from the explosive forces the conical liner to deform into a long rod like projectile while accelerating it to a speed of around Mach 10 at the leading tip. It is this high velocity mass which does the damage not the actual explosive. The pressure of such a projectile hitting flesh will cause the flesh to rupture and burst.

In short if the charge was TNT or C-4 it will make a very big mess of the predator's insides; unlike normal anti personnel grenades which rely on fragmentation effects, the charge will rely on the blastwave of concussive effects to do the business; this wave will displace or destroy anything in it's path which isn't hardened to withstand such force. As predators are made up of flesh and not thin air the blastwave's energy will not disipate as quickly resulting in further damage.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 pm

"Onward with the exploration! This dessert will not defy us!" Last words of a leader of an exploration group going into the Akaptor Desert... Never heard from again...
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Spoiler:
Thank you for giving for the information. I was kinda confused about the auctal workings of a RPG, though i did not fully understand the power of C-4 but i knew for certian that it would really mess up or kill a pred if a single Kilo was dlow a detnated, so i had figured that 4 kilos would blow a pred apart. again thank you agian for point things out for us, where would we be without the occasional reality check?(dont answer that)

Last edited by luke112 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 pm

or maybe we shall not take a great care about guns because it is the stupidest thing human invented? :/
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next