Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!

Go down 
+77
sadisticnerd
uberguy99
Byakugan01
SuperPieGuy9
EliteCreature
Grave
kaitheguy1234
Stabs
sonik0578
spike833
Boris92
itsmeyouidiot
Anime-Junkie
JC-Dragon
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
Duke Nukem
Darkstorm Zero
CauldronBorn24
Chris The Great...maybe
codaman
Tsurugi
The Joker
mdbear84
blademan9999
French snack
Oldman40k2003
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
DeviantDiscordian
zelda31
nksrocks
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Karbo
PrinnyDood
11cookeaw3
mikeimp
11cookeaw1
L'Ryn
Reptillian
FalconJudge
Haru Takami
vegeta002
Zillachary
observer88
Feadraug
The Nordic Ninja
beefy
MegaDan5
posergunzone
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
Feign
dlausactor6373
Nervan
dreadis
Vaderaz
/Fish/
lami
DorianTheBlind
gwadahunter2222
Siafu789
macdaddy
GREGOLE
Warrior3000
ZionAtriedes
Ewin
Tuc135
darkshot2600
Pendragon
Claire
melancholy-melody13
rcs619
A-Eadie
Malahite
Raveolution
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Unicron would simply last froevor, afterall when was the last time you tried to swallow a planet sized robot?
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:24 pm

To the first point, since I don't feel like working with quote tags, um... sometimes. The suits used by Chuunins and Jounins are usually less obvious... it's the chakra, it makes them INVISIBLE, dagnabbit! That one should be obvious... eheheheheheheh *joking*. And, no, sometimes stealth can be used for traveling.

Never relax when the gullet of a naga (or fairy, or elf, or harpy, or anything else that sees you) isn't too far off, my comrades!
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:19 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
All right, a couple of Heroes fans! You can tell I'm one (the avatar's a giveaway, and the sig is too).

Yup I noticed, just a few episodes into season 2 here in the Uk so far. Loving it.

I wonder if someone like Claire Bennet or Wolverine got swallowed, would it be like an everlasting meal for the predator? Constantly healing as they are being digested. That's akin to burning in hell for all eternity. No
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:22 pm

Quote :

I wonder if someone like Claire Bennet or
Wolverine got swallowed, would it be like an everlasting meal for the
predator? Constantly healing as they are being digested. That's akin to
burning in hell for all eternity.

I doubt it. Eventually their cells would be exhausted. Energy and mass are both factors which neither of them have an infinite supply of.

Hmm... my heroes?

Well, Godzilla would wade through just about everything present. No question about it. XP
Hell, Final Wars Godzilla could probably take down one or two of the guardians...

Gamera in Felarya.... save the children, blow up fairies who try to eat them.... Oh gods I'd kill to see that movie...

Megaguirus in Felarya.... same boat as Godzilla, but cheekier and bitchier.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Oh feth, nearly forgot one o' me favorite Primarchs.

Konrad Kurze would have a field day reducing crime in cities. And Predator's would have a field day watching said reduction of crime FLEE from said cities.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:35 am

Iron Man would lay a whole lot of tragic smack down on Great Predators, and would be a run-away hit once he got control of some magic.

except that a silver succubus would inevitably take him out.

I like Iron Man - he can almost Godmod but not quite, he's vulnerable, too, but only in rare circumstances. And if he reads the manual he CAN avoid getting countered. Still, he's got to watch his six.

My money would be on him because he would learn about the silver succubi ahead of time.

Problem is Gunther would tell the Great Preds about his alcohol habit.......
Back to top Go down
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:51 am

Dr. Doom would try to build a New Latveria. He would get just far enough to attract the attention of the Guardians, who would destroy him utterly.

Lex Luther would take over Negav City.

The Joker would be oh so happy as he killed predator and prey alike. Any predator that does manage to eat him would die of food poisoning.

Excel and Hyatt from Excel Saga: Excel would manage to survive inexplicably, and Hyatt and Sorcha would found the Resurrection Club.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:21 am

what about yagami light from death note?
he could wreak havoc if he found out the names of creatures of felarya
.....but other than that he'd be pretty screwed lol
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:01 am

macdaddy wrote:
Names and faces. He'd probably stay in Negav City and try to get info via rumors. Several top preds would be well known. You can pretty much count them all out. That kid ain't dumb, for sure. Yeah, he would wreak Havoc alright. With a capital H.

Problem is, he would get an Icarus complex and aim a bit too high and get smacked down. Hard. But not before a long, highly productive and memorable run...
Back to top Go down
darkshot2600
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
darkshot2600

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:16 am

macdaddy wrote:

Can't the Death Note only kill humans? EG: "The human's name who is written in this note..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkshot2600.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:43 am

Samus Aran

If she’s fully loaded, like at the end of one of her games, she’d be able to survive. Being a bounty hunter, she’s used to being alone in hostile territory. Her experience, and her array of scanning visors, would make it difficult for any predator to get the jump on her. If she wanted to get away, the speed booster would make her hard to pursue and dangerous to touch. Alternatively, she could use the morph ball and spider ball to get into a hiding spot where the predator cannot reach. Lastly, she could summon her starship for a quick getaway or a distraction.

In battle, chances are one of the numerous weapons she has would be effective against any attacking predator. Or she could bust out the super missiles and power bombs. In a worst case scenario, the power suit would provide resistance, if not immunity, to the digestive acids, long enough for her to blast her way out with the power bombs (or at least cause enough damage to trigger vomiting.)The only thing that could be a serious threat would be Storm Sprites, but I think Samus would be able to find a way to counter them.

All told, she’d last quite a long while. And every once in a while, a predator would be found dead.

Bowser

On his own, I’d think he’d be safe from predators if for the reason that who would want to eat something covered in spikes. (If anything did try, he’d probably cause so much damage on the way down, that they couldn’t keep him down.) I can’t imagine he’d taste good either. If he had his minions, you can bet that he’d be using them to buy off any predator looking for a meal. If he had enough, he could use them to swarm a predator, with the magikoopas casting spells to counter any of the predator’s magical powers. Either way, there’d be a lot of casualties, but Bowser himself would be untouched. He seems to have an infinite supply of minions anyway.

I see him taking over one of the temples in the area and making it into his fortress. He’d either seal off the more dangerous areas or simply write off a bunch of goombas to sedate any dangerous creatures. Maybe he’d try and tame a few of them. From this base, he’d begin causing mischief and grief for the surrounding cities. This would continue for a while until he got the bright idea to kidnap a hot fairy princess. Even if he pulled it off, the resulting counter attack would decimate his fortress. But he would survive somehow (he always does), begin rebuilding and try again later.

Or a guy in overalls and a red hat would come out of nowhere and single-handedly foil all of his plans. He’d probably just get eaten for his efforts though, pleasing Bowser to no end.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Miriya Genius/Sterling as a micronized pilot in her red VF-22 Sturmvogel ("Storm Bird" in German) or as a full grown Zentraedi in her Quedluun-Rau battle armor.

As a micronized pilot there wouldn't be a fairy or harpy in the sky that wouldn't have her marked for death/eating (not that they'd succeed, but still, Miriya would be a cute and thus highly tempting morsel). As a full grown Zentraedi in battle armor on patrol, there wouldn't be a fairy or harpy brave enough to even take to the sky. "Oh, my wing aches, I tweaked my back, that last human made me sick, ohhhhh!" A silver succubus would have a nasty surprise if it grabbed her power armor and she ejected for a hand to hand fight.

She'd survive to her rocking chair years on Felarya - assuming she didn't crash land in water near a Leviathan, or near a swamp dryad... or get caught by Iridan or a storm sprite in her Sturmvogel... okay, hmmm, life would be pretty rough for her. Miriya, do your homework!!!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Fedmahn Kassad. With any of his weapons, he wins. He has a rifle that can shoot a 14cm diameter hole through HALF A KILOMETER of stone. Similarly, his armor could take several impacts from a similar weapon and protect him.

He also took on a Boarding-Party after recovering from combat injuries, stole one of their craft, and made it to a 'safe' world.

And he's really fething good even without a weapon.

With weapons, he could likely take on any real Predator until a Guardian shows up. Without, while he could likely handle any demi-humans, he would sadly die once caught by a pred.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:18 pm

(All are responses to earlier posts, and I don't feel like dealing with tags.)

Well, Iron Man has fought Magneto before, so he's capable of taking down enemies with metal-manipulating powers. However, I doubt he'd have his plastic suit... he'd probably just find a way to neutralize magnetic waves, like with energy-shielding. Especially Ultimate Marvel Iron Man.

I doubt Doc Doom would be stupid enough to piss off a Guardian without being prepared. He'd probably just steal its power by using some artifact he finds (Ultimate Alliance reference, it was an awesome game). Also, army of robots = powerful fighting force against most preds. Silver Succubi would be problematic, but they're rare, and like Stark, Doom's creative enough to find a counter-strategy.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Ok Bugs Bunny vs Felarya... how long does he last?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Bugs Bunny has cartoon character shields, which instantly makes him one of the most dangerous beings in Felarya (Provided there is comedy to be made).

On with Heroes: Grand Master Mandulis. He could be quite a potent force on Felarya, maybe even a match to some of the larger Predator's if properly prepared. However, his death would be an inevitability, considering that he was made to fight Daemonic Beings, and eventually something would get the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:07 pm

I'm gonna throw my hat in: Hancock. How long would this super "hero" (not to mention super-jerk) last?
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:45 am

Siafu789 wrote:
I'm gonna throw my hat in: Hancock. How long would this super "hero" (not to mention super-jerk) last?
The rabid analysis maniac says:

Hancock would make a huge and ominous name for himself among giant Preds. More than one meal would be snatched from them by him. He's incredibly fast and strong, and maybe even agile, too. Then again, in Felarya, EVERYTHING depends on how clever and quick-minded he is.

Crisis would not last long if Hancock is on a roll and he knows about her (which he probably would). One train-smashing hit to her head and it's retcon city.

On the other hand, he would be banished from Negav city, the Jungle Bowl, and definitely the Miratan base. At least, before he spotted a Pred trying to eat a human and bumped heads with them. Failure is an orphan, but the heroic success that Hancock can rack up, will have many mayor-equivalents wanting to call themselves his sponsor (a little Machiavellianism there).

Hancock can be taken down, though. His most likely weakness is mental. I'd put Vivian against him. Aurora might be able to out-strength him. A Diamond naga might repel one of his right hooks. Or a pit naga (they have reflect damage magic). I'd also try a Mermaid and her sticky tongue against him. Ghosts would certainly take him down. A Nemesis would be a downright tragic and inevitable end for him. Perhaps dryads are simply overwhelmingly strong enough to wrestle him down.

Hancock's chances are quite good that he'll die old in Felarya unless he crosses one of those.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:56 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
(All are responses to earlier posts, and I don't feel like dealing with tags.)

Well, Iron Man has fought Magneto before, so he's capable of taking down enemies with metal-manipulating powers. However, I doubt he'd have his plastic suit... he'd probably just find a way to neutralize magnetic waves, like with energy-shielding. Especially Ultimate Marvel Iron Man.

I doubt Doc Doom would be stupid enough to piss off a Guardian without being prepared. He'd probably just steal its power by using some artifact he finds (Ultimate Alliance reference, it was an awesome game). Also, army of robots = powerful fighting force against most preds. Silver Succubi would be problematic, but they're rare, and like Stark, Doom's creative enough to find a counter-strategy.
Iron Man would do a reverse polarity defense with a silver succubus. Probably an auto-rotating system like Star Trek's anti-Borg shields.

Doctor Doom would have to avoid showing off his powers and giving away his vast abilities. A smart guardian would notice his potential and go for the first strike initiative.

Rogue is the one you want in Felarya as your friend. Her powers are mutant-based, which makes any anti-magic tactics useless against her...
Back to top Go down
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:43 am

Captain Marvel would last a very long time so long as he never turned off his powers.

Green Lantern would also last quite a long time so long as he kept his ring charged.

Wonder Woman would almost be home. Thymyscra is also full of man-eating monsters, although not quite as dangerous.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:14 am

I know one person who can conquer Felarya and defeat all the guardians, Thanos. After all he has many times the absolute power in his hand Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:38 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
I know one person who can conquer Felarya and defeat all the guardians, Thanos. After all he has many times the absolute power in his hand Evil laugh
There's rarely a stomach that the villain Apocalypse could not punch his way out of, for that matter.

Heck, Apocalypse would be at home in Felarya - he might even make friends with some Giant Preds.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:59 pm

The Flash: Using the "Justice League Unlimited" Flash who ran around the world in nine seconds, just about any Predator not immune to non-magical attacks could be killed. How? Flash can run at well over 5,100,000 KPH. Using proper energy conversion (And assuming he weighs only a simple 60kg), a tackle by the Flash moving this fast would equal roughly 781034572800000 Joules of energy, or 186 Kilotons of energy on impact.

This is also discounting the fastest movements (As they seem to invoke a MAD scenario) where the Flash could run around the world in 5 seconds flat (Or even less).
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Malahite wrote:
The Flash: Using the "Justice League Unlimited" Flash who ran around the world in nine seconds, just about any Predator not immune to non-magical attacks could be killed. How? Flash can run at well over 5,100,000 KPH. Using proper energy conversion (And assuming he weighs only a simple 60kg), a tackle by the Flash moving this fast would equal roughly 781034572800000 Joules of energy, or 186 Kilotons of energy on impact.

This is also discounting the fastest movements (As they seem to invoke a MAD scenario) where the Flash could run around the world in 5 seconds flat (Or even less).
And he could hurl, say, a 1KG "bowling ball bomb" at a Pred while running at 5,100,000 KPH. That's roughly ~3KT of energy - enough to kill an abysmal Tonorion if it's a headshot.

Extra points if he lines up 2 or 3 giant preds in a row first, hahah!
Back to top Go down
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:41 am

Of course, the way that he burns energy running like that, he could become Felarya's new top predator himself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next