Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread

Go down 
+14
Hunter
The Rev
Malahite
nksrocks
melancholy-melody13
Kat
GREGOLE
Cypress
Rythmear
jurodan@gmail.com
R.J
Karbo
Pendragon
Siafu789
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:38 am

Kat wrote:
Well well! In all my wanderings I never thought I'd see anything as strange as this! *beams* For a bowl of cream I'll tell... Oooh! Thanks! *laps up gently*

Hmmm where to begin! Well... I was strolling through the woods... Well... okay prowling, just, peeking about, and being... inquisitive! Yeah yeah... so nosy... that's what people call me... Anyway! I was prowling through the trees and I spotted the most -gorgeous- creature imaginable! dripping as she sat beneath a waterfall of soft grey stone! Well... seeing that anyone could have snuck up and attacked the poor girl... Hmmm I -swear- she was an elf, I kinda... Approached... Quietly... Okay okay I was sneaking, she was reeeaaally gorgeous alright? Well... I got closer, and... Well I couldn't help myself, and I wanted to surprise her, this strange, sweet scent was dancing in my nose, and it smelled so much like her perfume, it was coming from her, and it was sooo nice! Well, I snuck up, and I put my hand on her shoulder, and cleared my throat, she smiled, and turned to me, wrapping me in her arms, I didn't even care about the water! It all felt so nice! And then... that's when I noticed... I was stuck to her! even as she whispered words of love in my ears, the stone walls of the waterfall were closing over! so I tore myself away from her embrace, and boy! did I lose some fur on that one! I think there -still- must be clumps of fur clinging to that beautiful girl, but... as I ran, I turned, and saw her sad face, the walls of stone closing about the girl and a swallowing sound, and then the thing relaxed again, the girl was safe! Unharmed, and singing as she combed out her hair, beneath the waterfall...

*laps up the last of the cream and grins* It was a trapper! Designed to lure in people so it can eat them! *beams* And I got away! Still... it was a close call... had I been a fraction slower in pulling myself away from... her... I wouldn't be sitting here right now!

Name: Fisherplant
Size: Giant, 10-20 feet tall in adult life cycle
Category: Flora
Description: This plant is a cunning predator, product of many years of evolution, on a strangely selective diet. After the Fisherplant devours its first victim, it develops a lure, of sorts, usually basing the lure, upon the first victim it ever fed upon, these lures are constantly upgraded, by whatever form gives it the greatest results over time, as such, most lures take the form of beautiful women, usually elven, or fey, of stunning grace, and a beautiful voice, the Fisherplant then lies in wait, usually disguising itself, through he chameleonic properties of the plant itself, as a cave, or waterfall, although rare forms have been known to disguise themselves as pools, drawing their victims close by a combination of the lure, and a specially secreted pheromone, designed to excite the victim as they draw nearer... As the victim touches the lure, they find themselves becoming rapidly becoming stuck, the struggling informing the plant that something has wandered into its maw, and then closing shut about the victim, swallowing them whole... One benefit to the victim, before swallowing, at least they receive the full attentions of the lure...
The creatures digestive method is...interesting, the sticky substance, that coats the lure, begins to cover the victim, binding them into a rapidly hardening substance, like rock, or crystal, binding the victim to the bottom of the creatures mouth, to be absorbed into its stomach, where the gem dissolves, removing clothing, and weapons, and armor as well! as the plant cannot dissolve these, and are hidden beneath it, so as to not alert any other prey that draws nearer... Once in the stomach, a numbing agent is released to surround the victim, allowing them to struggle, but feel no pain, soon the catalyzed process converts the victim into a form of nutrient gel, which is then stored within it body, to sustain it as it waits for its next meal to be enticed.

((Questions, Comments, Critique?))

Wow that sounds like a really cool idea for Felarya ^_^ I have no Critique for it, though I wish I could hug one ofthose lures without getting eatting XD
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:56 am

Kat wrote:
Well well! In all my wanderings I never thought I'd see anything as strange as this!

Hehe that's a great discovery you made here Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:45 am

Kat wrote:
Well well! In all my wanderings I never thought I'd see anything as strange as this! *beams* For a bowl of cream I'll tell... Oooh! Thanks! *laps up gently*

Hmmm where to begin! Well... I was strolling through the woods... Well... okay prowling, just, peeking about, and being... inquisitive! Yeah yeah... so nosy... that's what people call me... Anyway! I was prowling through the trees and I spotted the most -gorgeous- creature imaginable! dripping as she sat beneath a waterfall of soft grey stone! Well... seeing that anyone could have snuck up and attacked the poor girl... Hmmm I -swear- she was an elf, I kinda... Approached... Quietly... Okay okay I was sneaking, she was reeeaaally gorgeous alright? Well... I got closer, and... Well I couldn't help myself, and I wanted to surprise her, this strange, sweet scent was dancing in my nose, and it smelled so much like her perfume, it was coming from her, and it was sooo nice! Well, I snuck up, and I put my hand on her shoulder, and cleared my throat, she smiled, and turned to me, wrapping me in her arms, I didn't even care about the water! It all felt so nice! And then... that's when I noticed... I was stuck to her! even as she whispered words of love in my ears, the stone walls of the waterfall were closing over! so I tore myself away from her embrace, and boy! did I lose some fur on that one! I think there -still- must be clumps of fur clinging to that beautiful girl, but... as I ran, I turned, and saw her sad face, the walls of stone closing about the girl and a swallowing sound, and then the thing relaxed again, the girl was safe! Unharmed, and singing as she combed out her hair, beneath the waterfall...

*laps up the last of the cream and grins* It was a trapper! Designed to lure in people so it can eat them! *beams* And I got away! Still... it was a close call... had I been a fraction slower in pulling myself away from... her... I wouldn't be sitting here right now!

Name: Fisherplant
Size: Giant, 10-20 feet tall in adult life cycle
Category: Flora
Description: This plant is a cunning predator, product of many years of evolution, on a strangely selective diet. After the Fisherplant devours its first victim, it develops a lure, of sorts, usually basing the lure, upon the first victim it ever fed upon, these lures are constantly upgraded, by whatever form gives it the greatest results over time, as such, most lures take the form of beautiful women, usually elven, or fey, of stunning grace, and a beautiful voice, the Fisherplant then lies in wait, usually disguising itself, through he chameleonic properties of the plant itself, as a cave, or waterfall, although rare forms have been known to disguise themselves as pools, drawing their victims close by a combination of the lure, and a specially secreted pheromone, designed to excite the victim as they draw nearer... As the victim touches the lure, they find themselves becoming rapidly becoming stuck, the struggling informing the plant that something has wandered into its maw, and then closing shut about the victim, swallowing them whole... One benefit to the victim, before swallowing, at least they receive the full attentions of the lure...
The creatures digestive method is...interesting, the sticky substance, that coats the lure, begins to cover the victim, binding them into a rapidly hardening substance, like rock, or crystal, binding the victim to the bottom of the creatures mouth, to be absorbed into its stomach, where the gem dissolves, removing clothing, and weapons, and armor as well! as the plant cannot dissolve these, and are hidden beneath it, so as to not alert any other prey that draws nearer... Once in the stomach, a numbing agent is released to surround the victim, allowing them to struggle, but feel no pain, soon the catalyzed process converts the victim into a form of nutrient gel, which is then stored within it body, to sustain it as it waits for its next meal to be enticed.

((Questions, Comments, Critique?))

That was quite a story there, and thanks for the data! The information you've gathered will save many lives. *reaches hand to pet her, but hesitates* How rude of me, not asking permission! M-may I, Kat?
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:08 am

Also please don't hesitate to report any non-predatory species if they seem interesting to you.. I know they are rare in Felarya but still.. XD
Back to top Go down
Kat
Helpless prey
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:28 am

Quote :
That was quite a story there, and thanks for the data! The information you've gathered will save many lives. *reaches hand to pet her, but hesitates* How rude of me, not asking permission! M-may I, Kat?

Weeeell I guess just this once *giggles*

*blushes and bounces*

Thank you all so much! *beams* You know how to make a girls ideas felappreciated *grins evilly*

More to come!
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Kat wrote:
Quote :

Weeeell I guess just this once *giggles*

*blushes and bounces*

Thank you all so much! *beams* You know how to make a girls ideas felappreciated *grins evilly*

More to come!

*pets the top of her head, gently scratching behind her left ear* Of course, a good idea is a good idea. Creativity isn't limited to any gender.
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
Marauder of the deep jungle
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:56 am

I was thinkin' about a new anthro type... some mixmatch with the Moa, gigantic birds without the ability to fly... now exctinct.

i gotta think a little more about it and gather info, then I'll post something... interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:35 am

Quote :
I was thinkin' about a new anthro type... some mixmatch with the Moa, gigantic birds without the ability to fly... now exctinct.

Humanoids based on terror birds?

... Terror Harpies? (ba-dum-bash)
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:34 am

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Humanoids based on terror birds?

... Terror Harpies? (ba-dum-bash)

Yep. You could see them as ground harpies, I think. Could be somekind of mutation / variation or evolution of the harpy species known so far.

Or just, maybe, another extradimensional race... dunno, give me a little time and I'll post a proper bio.
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Kat
Helpless prey
Kat

PostSubject: Scavenger!   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:48 am

Name: Scavenger/Crawler
Size: Giant, 20 feet tall minimum at adult stage
Category: Fauna (Precursor beast)
Description: These creatures, created by the once mighty Precursors, to harvest the living crops of Humans, Neko, and other races now gone from the world, even the naga were not safe as youngsters, designed to devour their victims whole, a process would begin once the victim reached the scavengers stomach, separating soul from flesh, the flesh digested, the soul held within the protective carapace for transport to the Precursor structure that it is bound to...

Appearing as nothing more than a giant species of Beetle, these incredibly dangerous constructs wander the forests of Felarya, usually remaining in the area of their tower, a sleek black creature, with massive mandibles, and a deep black domed carapaced hide, there converted souls are stored after consumption and digestion.

Of the predatory species of Felarya, the Scavengers are surprisingly easy to kill, as long as one can get close enough, to dart underneath, and destroy the soft underbelly, or lob a high explosive into the creatures maw.. however, its danger does not end there... Upon its death, any stored souls are released as flickering creatures of fire, that then seek out basic life forms, slipping into the animals, or humans, through nose, mouth, and ears, burning away the soul, and inhabiting the flesh of the creature they take, the only identifying mark, their burning eyes...

From there the freed converted souls seek to improve their form, capable of Shapeshifting into a humanoid form, although with traits in common of the animal they claimed... Feline become Neko, Rabbits become rabbit people, with long floppy ears, and other minor marks of what they had originally been, always seeking to claim a human, or elven form, seeking to regain what they had lost, by pressing their lips to the victim, and channeling their fire into the new host, consuming their soul, and inhabiting the form...

After the freed souls claim a body, they find themselves drawn to the towers, gathering, and circling the nearest precursor structure, powering it, although they desire nothing but escape, their power gives birth to a new Scavenger, to continue the work of gathering souls for power...

((*giggles* Sorry lads and ladies no story this time, purely informative *winks*))
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:16 pm

That's an interesting discovery Smile
They seem like quite terryfying critters.. sould devouring.. brrr ^^;

By the way I am looking to make the fauna of Felarya a bit more coherent.. This means more harmless creatures such as herbivores ( but still capable of defending themselves ) and maybe some more dangers for great predators ( but not necessarily in the form of even greater creatures ). So if you have some specimens to report on these themes Wink
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:25 pm

For 'Harmless' Critters, Poisons / Acids that they cannot utilize offensively would be a good start (For example, Toxic Skin / Blood. Make something like a Herbivorous ground-creature with Xenomorph-style Acid Blood would quickly discourage other predators from eating it). Similarly, beings releasing simple scents to mislead / drive off predators wouldn't be too bad either (Except for the Would-Be predators Hygiene).

And for an interesting defense mechanism, not much beats these guys. Sure to leave some predators stumped.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Well, I came across a rather odd creature lately. It was interesting, to say the least.

Anyway, it was a 20 ft. turtle, strolling along the forest. It was a snapper, too. I could tell. A harpy tried attacking it, but the poor thing came out with only half it's feathers intact.

Now, here's the funny thing. It's specially adapted to defend itself in Felarya. You see, on it's massive greenish shell is a tree that connects to the turtle's body inside the shell, thus leading me to assume this was a turtle influenced by sorcery.

I noticed that, one day on my observations, it ran across a naga in the forest. It became afraid upon encountering it. When it saw her, the turtle grunted, and the tree produced an odd figure.

It was a human shaped fruit, made from the tree on it's back! It was life size and everything. It even had the same hue and scent of human skin.

Of course, this was a fairly ditzy naga and couldn't tell the difference, so she plucked and ate the human fruit.

Then she froze up and fell to the ground, jittering in confusion. Meanwhile the turtle strolled away.

I came back later to study the fruit that the naga didn't eat. It contained a powerful hallucinogenic liquid, secreted from the fruit. It was used against predators that threatened the turtle, and when consumed, it would cause a temporary "high", which stunned the predator long enough for the turtle to escape.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:29 pm

I belive this thread should have it's own forum Surprised.

I've thought of something, though it might already exist. I'm not too sure whether I want to post it.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:59 pm

Well, post it if you want. That is what this thread is about.

Chances are it may not exist in Felarya yet. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:29 pm

That's really an original creature Smile
I like the idea of a big turtle herbivore. It would even serve as a way of locomotion for humans. And there is definitely something to do with hallucinogenic defenses XD
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:34 pm

Karbo wrote:
That's an interesting discovery Smile
They seem like quite terryfying critters.. sould devouring.. brrr ^^;

By the way I am looking to make the fauna of Felarya a bit more coherent.. This means more harmless creatures such as herbivores ( but still capable of defending themselves ) and maybe some more dangers for great predators ( but not necessarily in the form of even greater creatures ). So if you have some specimens to report on these themes Wink

(As a matter of fact, I just came up with one.)

Name: JayKay-aka "Snitch Bird"
Size: small, 2 feet in length including tail
Threat: Minimal
Category: Fauna (bird)
Description: A JayKay is a parrot native to the Chidokai Forest. Males are brightly colored, usually alternating patterns of blue, green, and red; females tend to be uniform forest green. However, rare JayKays, due to recessive genes, are colored in solid black-however, because they deviate from the usual color patterns, few ever get to mate. Their diet consists of citrus fruits, such as mango; nuts; berries. Their beaks are made of densely packed calcium-thick bone, and are often hunted by Felaryan natives for their beaks, as they make very useful tools.

However, a JayKay's notoriety is spelled out in their names-they tend to "snitch". Like most "talking" birds, this isn't intentional-they merely repeat a vocalization they have heard, with no real understanding of what they are saying.

For example, if a hydra-naga was chatting with themselves about their hunt; a JayKay is nearby; and it coincidentally flies toward the prey, it is almost guaranteed they will repeat portions of that conversation.

For this reason, Felarya's predators-mostly Nagas, Fairies, and Dridders-also consider them to be bad omens, a sign that a hunt will end in failure. The rare black JayKay is even worse-a sign that, in addition to failure, the hunter may become the hunted...however, while mere superstition, there is some grains of truth-some prey, mostly natives, manage to train these birds as scouts.

However, it has one peculiar habit-they are crude practical jokers. They will often, with FULL intention, crap on someone from overhead-and "laugh" in an obnoxious way.

(Not very original, I know-I'll try to come up with some better ones)

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Lantern Flowers, search light flowers   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:17 pm

I'm designing a Felarya video game, just for the hell of it, and came up with several types of flowers. Lantern flowers, during the day, look like giant flowers, but at night, they bend over and illuminate like street lights. Searchlight flowers are the same, except they follow potential prey, specificly, they player character if you fight for the Humans. There are also pumpkin plants when the systems clock reads Oct. 31.
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:18 pm

I think it's a nice idea ^_^

You are right it may miss something at this point to feel less like a regular parrot, but them repeating sentences can allow interesting situations XD
I loved the idea of bad omen ^^
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: also from the game   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:30 pm

Twoies: A species of giant, carnivorous plants. They are one of few creatures big enough and powerful enough to eat a giant naga. Their origin is unknown to most, but they came from New York City(most of them, any way). They are spawns of one self proclaimed "Mean Green Mother From Outer Space", The Audry II. Several have mutated into different breeds, including fire and ice. The original Audry II is said to now live somewhere in Deeper Felarya.

Pitcher Dryads: These things keep to them selves, and are rumored to be willing to eat each other. The only known Pitcher Dryad known to exist lives somewhere in the Grove of Carnivorous Plants. Pitcher Dryads will also eat a naga if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:37 pm

Can i put plants that have odd effects to Felarya beasts or herbs here?
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:39 pm

NO! GTFO!

Just kidding, you can Razz
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Hello My name is Doctor Mack. I am a doctor that aids all senteant creatures in Felarya with my medical knowledge. This is rather difficult, because not only do most of the creatures that i meet try to eat me, but most of my medical pratices are ineffective to the biology of the creatures here. So i am currently traveling around the world, finding natural remodys that will help me in my quest.

But enough about me, on to my discovery.

Recently after many days of following a Naga, I found it picking a odd plant that looked alot like poison ivy, only a much lighter shade of green. Before it devoured its prey, it ate the odd plant first, waited a moment for the plant to reach its belly, then devoured its pray. I found it odd to why she ate the plant first, so i waited until she was a sleep. Using a very long stethoscope, I lisened to her digest. Surprisingly enough, all I heard where the sounds of the pray she had eaten a few hours ago! She began to wake up, so i couldn't conduct any more exparements.

I quickly found the plant again, and begun to use myself as a test subject (witch is not a good idea BTW...). I devoured a small amount of the leaf, and listened to my own digestion. This confirmed my thoughts. The plant stops the digestive process, temporary thankfully. The plant also produces a amount of oxygen from the plant, keeping any prey in the digestive tract alive until the effect expires.

Personally, I keep this plant on me all the time now, in case i ever get eaten. That way i have time to make a brilliant escape.

There is one possible downside to eating this plant. Consuming to much of it could cause permanent damage to the digestive tract. So if your a pred. don't OD on this stuff.

It can mostly be found in all forests of Felarya.

>> report end
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 pm

Interesting report, the part about the very long stethoscope was funny.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:49 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next