Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread

Go down 
+14
Hunter
The Rev
Malahite
nksrocks
melancholy-melody13
Kat
GREGOLE
Cypress
Rythmear
jurodan@gmail.com
R.J
Karbo
Pendragon
Siafu789
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:01 pm

Do you know where I can find any of this plant? confused
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:26 pm

well the report said it can be found in almost all the forests in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm

Very interesting concept, Manga. That plant will be useful if ever I get caught by a predator.

While I'm here, I'll contribute some info:

Among the trees of Felarya, I've had many sightings of humanoids in the trees with large ears and tails.

Of course I knew these were neko scouts, but there was an oddity. I saw a squad of their scouts in battle with another squadon patrol.

However, these girls were different. They had tails, but their ears wer more "monkey" in appearance.

They could also hang from trees with their tails and feet.

I think this was my first sighting of a tribe of simian anthros. Now, I put it here because I have no conclusive evidence of whether they are of the regular fauna or if they are intelligent enough to be a race of their own, complete with a civilization or not. More studies will be needed.

If it is a new race, Crisis may have a new item on her menu. Until then, it's back to my studies.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:37 pm

hmmm this is interesting. Monkey people eh. *Doc hurrys to discover more*
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 am

Pendragon : mhh monkey hybrids have also been reported in the past. We ll got to look into that Laughing

mangamastermind : interesting plant.. the stethoscope should have been really really long XD

Militant-Prey : I will add the bird you discovered ^^ just under-construction so we can find out what special abilities it can have Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:48 am

mangamastermind wrote:
well the report said it can be found in almost all the forests in Felarya.

I suggest that it can be found in locations where the ground is very wet (almost boggy) or there is otherwise high moisture content and there is also a large amount of sunlight.

Just seems to me to be the sort of conditions a plant like that would like. Maybe it produces oxygen to aerate it's roots in very wet ground?
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:36 pm

The wet ground is a good idea. The oxygen however is just what happens when it is in contact with stomach acids.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:08 pm

Hello, Dr Mack here again.

I recently found another plant that spotted my interest that grows down by the lake that houses the Mysterious Temple.study

I stumbled on it when i saw a Succubi about to devourer a poor adventurer. Seeing this as a rare chance to study eating habits of Succubi, i pulled out my binoculars and watched the show. As she was about to eat him, he tossed a club-like plant into her mouth. She swallowed it promptly, then turned back to him. Then, much to my surprise, she fell onto the ground in a heap! luckily the Man fell on top of her, making it a cushy landing. He then walked away, ignoring the loud profanities that the Succubi was shooting at him.

I quickly confronted him about the said plant, and he happily told me where i could find it. As he led me to the plant, he told me about his life. He was a fisherman that made his living off of hunting Jewel fish, with little success. One day, while he was fishing, a bite almost flung him into the river! He fell to the beach of the Temple. There he noticed a lizard eating the plant. The lizard then collapsed, provoking his interest in the plant.

As we carefully crossed the bridge to the temple, he told me the effect of the plant. When rubbed on the body. It causes the skin to become numb. Enough of it, would make the body segment completely limp. If it was consumed, it would completely immobilize the body. He called this plant Stun Spike. I wondered why he called it that, but then i saw it. The plant looked like a gigantic Spike ball that grew out of the ground. I Droped a rope down and quickly went to collect some samples, all the while the man was yelling at me to hurry up.

As we began to cross back, we began to here a strange bubbling underneath us. The fisherman freaked out and yelled, "Oh Crap! Run! It's Anko!". He then bolted across the bridge and clear into the forest. Before I could ponder what a Anko was, a gigantic Mermaid came out from under the bridge, mouth agape.Exclamation

If your wondering how i'm writing this report right now, that is simple. I am prolonging my fate by talking to her (thank god i can talk and write at the same time.) But I can here her stumeic rumbleing, so i don't have much time left.

Oh dear, what will i do? I may have to use "It" Again...

This is Docter mack, signing off.

>> Report End (And Hopefuly not my last!) pale
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Katrika tells me that during one of her conversations with the River Mermaid Anko she mentioned sharing the Jewel River with a large predatory fish called a "Spiney Eel".

According to Anko, the fish was named by huimans and isn't really an eel at all or even remotely related to them. If anything the fish resembles a huge Pike or Barracuda around 70-126 feet long with the females being larger than the males. They take their name from a row of razor-sharp spines that runs down their dorsal fin. This is apparently to discourage predators from swallowing the juveniles. They tend to be a murky brown/green in colouration.

They are very evil tempered and defend their lairs viciously-even against such formidable opponents as Anko herself who avoids them when she can. They are ambush predators which strike from their lairs to impale fish and other water animals on their many pointed teeth. Although they group in shoals when young, they are solitary by nature when sexually mature.

Another curious fact about them that makes them extremely dangerous is that they have extendible stomachs like the deep-sea Swallower fish. This means they can take VERY large prey when full grown. Full grown Crocodiles and even young River Mermaids have found their way into the stomachs of these fish.

Needless to say, they don't hesitate to attack swimmers. Even small Naga would do well to avoid them. Happily, these fish tend not stick to their territories and are easily avoided-once you know where they are of course!

Worse thing is-they are totally unedible! Even nekos (which usually like fish!) won't touch them. They do make damn fine fertiliser though! Try burying one next to a Dryad sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm

Ah. Good evening, ladies and gents. I just came by to report another finding of mine.

Now, as you know, I am fond of nekos, much like many of my colleagues. My resent research is based around a certain tibe of nekos, I decided to follow a squad of them out during a patrol.

During their expedition, they encountered a strange looking pod. It was primarily green, with an opening at the tip. It was very fascinating.

One of the girls went closer to examine it, but suddenly the pod shot several barbs into the poor thing's neck.

She fell to the ground in complete paralysis, leaving the other nekos confused. Later I found out they weren't poisonous.

It was then that I saw the pod transform. It's sides fell back to form wings. Then the roots uprooted and formed into feet. Finally, it's menacing head arose from it's body.

The creature stood 15 feet tall. It was green from the head down, save for it's blue tinted eyes and yellow markings. It had a very long tongue protruding from it's small, yet expandable, mouth.

It looked at the paralized catgirl and ran it's tongue over her body, covering her in what I can only assume is saliva. The girl was awake, but couldn't move any part of her body. The other girls tried to help, but were thrown back by one swipe of the creature's wings.

It wrapped it's tongue around the girl, ready to eat her whole. However, I couldn't stand for it. I was able to take out my knife, lunge into the fray while it was distracted and slice it's tongue off. From the chopped tongue came some odd green liquid.

But regardless, the monster was angry as sin, but he retreated anyway. He knew he was no match for four girls and a random explorer (and anything else in the forest), especially with a debilitated tongue.

I carried the girl back with the other nekos totheir village, where they invited me to stay. I contacted my base team and told them I'd be gone.

Now, I know you may not consider this proper for such a thread, but...

*looks out the window of their hut*

uh oh...

Apparently these "plant animals" travel in very large flocks... Oh crap...

Gotta go! Time to help defend the village. I'll tell you what happens when~
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:57 am

Three really interesting discoveries here Wink

I will definitely create a page for normal plants in the wiki ^_^
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:48 am

Hmm, I'm gonna give this a shot since this is my specialty...

1st plants since they're easier Razz

Name: Carbbage
Type: Flora(Carnivorous)
Size: About the size of an average human, but there have been rumors of some being as large as an SUV.
Rank on the Food Chain: Pred to some small animals, humans and/or Nekos in some occasions. But prey to larger, herbivours animals
Felaryan Rank: Moderate to Medium (depends on the size of the plant)
Location(s): Grove of Carnivorous Plants, various woodland areas excluding Deeper Felarya

Database: A plant that has recently been dsicovered, given it's name for it looks much like your everyday Cabbage (some speculate that it could be a relative of the common vegetable) but tastes like garbage (However it is highly beneficial to ones health). A Carbbage catches it's prey with the art of decpetion, by pretending to be a harmless head of cabbage. When the victim strays too close the plant extends tentacle like vines (located beneathe it's center) these appendages have thorns and are used to ensnare the prey and inject them with a neuro-toxin that disrupts the brains ability to move limbs. when the victim no longer puts up a struggle the Carbbage commences to feast on it's prey, by dropping it into an opening that leads to it's stomach (located at the babchka, or the core of the plant). They can be considered as nocturnal being most smaller herbivores appear at night. they prey on Mice, rabbit, small birds and sometimes humans and/or Nekos. Interestingly enough they do not harm Fairies, some believe that Faries may prove to be vital to the Carbagges reproduction

Other uses: As mentioned above, Carbbages are quite nutritous (but harbours one of the most horrid tastes that is said to even put a starving Naga off her lunch). Enduring it's questionable taste alone is said to strengthen ones fortitude as well as digestive tract. Other medicinal uses range from the creation of Ointment, medicine used to treat respitory illnesses and several dishes that improves ones health. It was once said to increase ones 'stamina', but this has long since been proved to be a hoax, reported just to see who was stupid enough to go out and actually try it (needless to say many died while doing this...)
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:40 pm

IronNaga: These strange naga aren't like the average species. IronNaga are made completely out of iron, with lower bodies that resemble New York City subway cars. Besides the intense weight of an IronNaga (aprox. 10,000 lbs.),the biggest threat is their digestive system, consisting entirely of heavy steel gears. However, they are not invincible. An IronNaga's weak spot is it's back, as the IronNaga has no spine.
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:22 am

Raetsu Lord Pichu : That's a funny plant, I loved the descriptino and the idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:28 pm

Thanks dood, I actually got the idea from my dislike of the actual vegetable...srsly it tastes bad in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:53 pm

Greetings, Its Dr Mack again.

if your wondering how i got away from my impending doom that was Anko's belly, well though luck. I'm not telling. Its a secret that i will only tell my friends.

Anyways, with the help of the naga Vivian, i have discovered two new plants that may interest people.

After my daring escape from Anko, i went up stream to the Chordoni waterfalls. There I saw Vivian, who greeted me in her normal fashion (Use your imagination kids!). Thankfully, i had become friends with Crisis and Anna awhile back so she didn't try to eat me (Thank god. I was still recovering from anko...) She had herd from Crisis about my quest, and decided to show me two plants that grew around her home.

The First one she showed me was one she called the "Love Flower". It looked like a regurler leaf, just pink and grew from a bush. She insisted that i try some. Not wanting to be rude, i tried one bite. The second i did i instantly regretted it. The plant acted as a very powerful Averdesic(AKA sex drug). I took one look at Vivian after ingesting it, and i almost died of Blood Loss from my nose! She then teased me for a bit, until i insisted that we move on.

The second was a rather large plant, about 2 or 3 times bigger than a human. Vivian called it a "Rum Jug". First she pored water from the falls into a opening at the top of the plant. Then after 20 or so minites of more teasing we went back to the plant. The plant looked swoliin for some reason. Using her finger, she broke the plant, causeing a odd liquid to pore out. The liquid smelled alot like alcohol. Vivian Insisted that i try it, but i turned her down (if it was like alcohol (and it was) i would have problably done something that i would have regretted). I just gathered some seeds from the plant and whet to sleep in a cave.

The next day i tried the drink. It tasted the liquid, and it tasted sweet, but still had the distinct taste of alcohol. After just one vile, i felt very buzzed.I concluded it that the plant could very help bar owners around Felarya.

Now i am tried. I need to take a rest. Between the Love Flower and the Rum Jug, i have a huge headache.

Dr. Mack signing off.

>> Report end
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello there again, ladies and gents (and massive predatory creatures).

If you remember, I just helped a neko village fend off a hoard of "Plantimals" (name patent pending) that followed me here. Boy, was I tired.

Though we lost alot of good catmen, the catwomen and neko children were spared.

I decided to leave their village to make sure no more of their people were hurt.

Before I left, though, their elder woman gave me an odd looking bag of berries.

I ate one, only to find that my weariness had vanished. It was incredible.

According to the elder, the berries grew near an oddly enchanting river, which must've influenced these berries.

I felt very good. However, I looked down to find that my skin had become blue. When I became shocked at this, my skin became yellow.

Not only did it cure fatigue, but it also turned skin into a giant "mood ring". I thought hard and made my skin camouflage. It was indeed an effective method of hiding (though I won't need to hide most of the time)

I bid the girls adieu and took my leave. I was sure they could defend themselves, since they took on that swarm so well.

I guess I'll call these "Camotigue" Berries. They'll prove worthwile in the future. I'll report anything else I'll find.

Oh, and while I'm here...

I also found out about a rather odd plant. It's called the "BanHammer Plant". It's highly toxic, and will immediately kill any god-moders and Mary-Sues upon contact. Has no effect on OCs, or any other gentle creatures. I'm pretty sure it was made by the masters of Felarya.

Fortunately, it isn't toxic to anybody here, except Princess Kawaii Desu Amber Mist over there.

Her ability to create galaxies and summon robot dragon ponies didn't help her here... heh heh heh....
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm

Thank you Dr. Mack for these interesting species ^_^
I loved the Rum jug, it can be a nice way to get liquor in Felarya Razz

Pendragon : Funny secondary effects for thse berries XD
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 pm

*bows* Its no problem Mr. Karbo. Dr. Mack is happy to do his job.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:03 pm

I discovered a rare breed of mermaid earlyer, of which I currently don't have a name for. These mermaids have the unique ability to jump out of the water and "fly". When they do this, they move through the air as if they were still in the water. However, they can only 'fly' for several meters, so they never go to far over the shoreline. Unfortunately, many of them are stubborn and adventurous, and often get stuck far from the ocean. Like other Felaryan mermaids, they eat humans and cat people, but they are much easier to befriend. I'll try and discover more about them at some point...

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:14 pm

Sorry, but the Mermaid one there seems sort of... Sue-ish to me. A type of being that would be made to be used in Fanfics instead of plot.

'Flying' I could somewhat understand. Afterall, 'jumping' sea critters happens often enough. Similarly, size-shortening alone would be fine. After all, they need to fit through small spaces somehow.

Mixed together seems a bit... much, however. If they could reduce themselves to a size where they could fit in places other Mermaids could not, could get more food more easily, and were less-likely to draw hostile-reactions from the other native species, why wouldn't they simple kill-out the other species?

The idea has some good potential, but it seems a tad strong right now. Maybe imply some sort of hamperment to make up for their improved abilties (Like, for example, needing water of a certain temperature or pH balance)?
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Every jungle needs it's sloth...

Name: Balsloth
Type: Beast
Size: 35-40 ft
Rank: Low (just your average gentle giant...if not a stupid one...)
Location(s): Jungle(s) of Felarya

Database: A large tree sloth, that makes it's home in the tree tops of Felarya. Slow going and Slow minded, this creature takes it's sweet little time lumbering about not a care in the world. given it's name for it made many believe it was a tree going Balrog (lol, yeah right), but further research along with a closer look with more 'adjusted eyes' proves this to be false. But still the name persists. Appearance wise, they can stand 35-40 ft tall (females are relatively shorter) but due to their lazy hunchback-like posture this height is reduced. Balsloths have large paws lined with 3 elongated, curved claws. these claws are mainly used to climb as well as to hang onto trees, and branches. Their fur is relatively thin and adapted for the climate of the jungle, but due to their near static speed, this is the perfect condition for a micro-organism known as 'Dalga' to grow on the Balsloths fur, Dalga poses now harm to the animal and infact helps the Balsloth, for it gives the animal it's distinct greenish color which works well in terms of camoflauge. Although, Balsloths are perfectly capable of walking on the ground, they choose to hang around in the tops of the trees. However they do prove to be accomplished swimmers. Balsloths also lack intelligence, and usually have no train of thought as to what they're currently doing. Balsloths sleep 18-20 hours a day and spend the other 4-6 eating or roaming.

Balsloths are herbivours animals and their diet mainly consists of fruits, tender shoots and leaves from trees (they aren't very picky so any will do, though they seem to have an understanding as to which are safe to eat) and because of such, they aren't to be considered a large threat, in fact they rarely attack other creatures and are purely benevolent. However they will occasionally pester a Dryad by chewing on her leaves. And due to their sharp claws, which makes it perfect for clinging to trees, getting them to leave is rather tedious in it's own right. Balsloths have few predators, their fur camoflauges them rather well and their static movements don't neccisarily attract the attention of the more carnivorous creatures. but they will occasionally fall prey to a Naga or 2. Balsloths also host a signifigant amount of physical strength (enough to topple an SUV in one shove) but due to their ill-motivated disposition, they choose not to use their strength. Balsloths have occasionally roamed into settlements of Humans or Nekos, in which some have actually stayed because the residents (usually children) have fed the gentle creature vegetation. However there have been reports of an even bigger variation of the Balsloth lurking in Deeper Felarya, however it's less benevolent that it's relative...

(Sorry if this seems a bit choppy, I got sleepy while typing it ^^: )
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:07 pm

Malahite wrote:
Sorry, but the Mermaid one there seems sort of... Sue-ish to me. A type of being that would be made to be used in Fanfics instead of plot.

'Flying' I could somewhat understand. Afterall, 'jumping' sea critters happens often enough. Similarly, size-shortening alone would be fine. After all, they need to fit through small spaces somehow.

Mixed together seems a bit... much, however. If they could reduce themselves to a size where they could fit in places other Mermaids could not, could get more food more easily, and were less-likely to draw hostile-reactions from the other native species, why wouldn't they simple kill-out the other species?

The idea has some good potential, but it seems a tad strong right now. Maybe imply some sort of hamperment to make up for their improved abilties (Like, for example, needing water of a certain temperature or pH balance)?
I edited it. I got rid of size changing, I couldn't remember why I had it in the first place, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:03 am

Shadow Succubi: Shadow Succubi are very rare, living only in parts of Felarya that are very or completely dark. Although Shadow Succubi are weak against light, some especially strong ones can withstand, at most, a large lantern.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:57 am

Raetsu Lord Pichu : Mhh interesting creature. I like the idea of a great herbivore and the part where they munch on dryads's hair was cute XD
I may add them later, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread   Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya Fauna and Flora Disscussion Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next